Our Cute Chinese guy, Henry @ Liu Xianhua

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Henry (Liu Xianhua) – I fall in love…

Song : Henry – 1-4-3 (I Love You)


I smiled to myself shyly. She was there, with her friends. I have been liking her since I’m joining Super Junior M. She’s one of the stylist.

“Xianhua~” I turned when I heard Mimi ge’s voice.

“Ge.”

He came to me. “Watcha doing?”

“Nothing. I’m waiting for you for lunch. Let’s go.” I said. He nodded and we left. I took a glance to her for the last time today.

“Ouh, congrats for your solo.” Mimi ge said suddenly. I smiled and nodded. Both of us headed to the café nearby.

“Ouh yeah, did you know we’re going to have new song?” I raised my brow.

“What?”

“SJ-M were going to make a comeback. That’s why I’m here in Korea.” Mimi ge said cheerfully. I knew he already got over his sadness now. He could smiled happily and became more open to everybody.

“Ouh? That’s great! Yeah!” I said cheerfully. Mimi ge chuckled at me. I smiled to him. Both of us entered the café.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I found her again. I smiled to myself again. I never talked to her, because I was shy. But she always smiled to me when our eyes met. I’m too happy when she smiled at me. I can die for it to save it.

“Henry!” I looked up. I smiled to Sungmin hyung and Eunhyuk hyung. They entered the changing room.

“How are you today?” I smiled to them.

“Fine but a bit sad, today is the last performance…” I said to them. Eunhyuk hyung touched my shoulder.

“Well, you did all the performance the best! I’m sure fans love you a lot.” I just smiled. I saw Sungmin hyung pouted. I raised my brow.

“Why hyung?”

“Don’t steal my fans…”

Eunhyuk hyung and me chuckled. Sungmin hyung smiled then. “Just kidding.”

“I know!” I said to him. Then, we guffawed.

“Henry ssi, your turn soon.”

I looked up and nodded. Then, I turned back to my hyungs. They smiled.

“Good luck, do the best!” Eunhyuk hyung said. I nodded to him.

“Arasseo?” Eunhyuk hyung chuckled.

“You kept the hardwork to learn hangul too.” I pouted. Sungmin hyung smiled to Eunhyuk hyung’s word.

“Ah, Kyu sent regard and good luck.” Sungmin hyung said. I nodded.

“Henry ssi, now.” I nodded to the staff.

“I’m going.” I said to them and waved my hand. But when I’m not looking, I accidentally bumped to someone.

“Ouh, sorry.” I startled to the voice. It’s her!

“Ah…I…I should say sorry…” Oh ! I was stuttering. She smiled sweetly to me. I stunned to the smile.

“Good luck, oppa.” She said with a smile.

“Henry!” The staff called make me flinched. I smiled to her and left with thumping heart. I touched my chest along the way to the stage.

‘Calm down, Xianhua…’

I stepped on the stage, calming myself and remembering the song. The last performance of this song.

“I’m trapped.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I rushed to the changing room after the performance. I didn’t know how but during the stage, I got some unusual strength and decided to confess today. I opened the door rushing.

She wasn’t there. I walked out back and tried to figure where is she. Going home? I don’t think so.

“Oppa? What are you looking for?” I startled to hear her voice. I turned. She was standing behind me with a smile. The smile that I loved the most.

I looked around. She raised her brow.

I pulled her into the changing room and locked the door. Luckily there’s no one in.

“What’s wrong oppa?”

“Haera yah…” I called her name. She looked at me, confused.

“Um…I…I…” Geessh! Now why I’m stuttering. She raised her brow.

“Why?”

“Er…erm…” I kept stuttering for minutes. She looked at me in puzzlement. At last I sighed.

“Er…I want to tell you something.” I said at last.

“And? What’s it? You took some minutes to say a sentence.” She said. I blushed and looked down. I still can’t say the word.

Then, I just remembered my phone ringtone. I took my phone in my bag. She just looked at me patiently.

“This…what I want to tell you.” I played the ringtone. She heard it carefully and when those 3 words came out, she looked up to me. I smiled, at last she got my message.

“You…”

“It’s true.” I stopped the song. She still looked at me in disbelief.

“Chincha?” I nodded. She smiled and took out her phone. She pushed some button and a melody heard. I looked at her.

“You already got me, oppa. I’m trapped.”

I looked at her in disbelief. So, she also like me before?

“I’m glad you like me too, because I never have courage to confess oppa. You’re superstar while I’m just a stylist.” I smiled and hugged her.

“143.” She smiled and hugged me back. Even though like this, but at least she knew my code and got the message.

 

 


 

Author’s Note:

Okay done! At last…now this is the end of this story! Annyeong!

Hope you will visit my other story. Thanks for reading this clumsy story~

Kamsahamnida and Goodbye ^^

-Ranasungmin-