Our Beijing Chef, Hankyung @ Hangeng

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Hankyung (Hangeng) – You’re my no. 1 friend, Chullie…

Super Junior – Happy together song


I looked at my sunbaes. Three of them walked out in anger from the elevator while the other two were sad.

What’s going on actually?

“Jae…” I called his name as I closed to him more than the other. Thanks to Heechul, we became a close friend. Three of us.

“Oh, hyung…” He stopped. His dongsengs looked at him with questions and he motioned them to go first. I just realize the other two had disappeared nowhere.

“What’s going on? You, Chunnie and Junnie look so tensed.” He sighed and shook his head.

“It’s nothing for today. Just wait for the news tomorrow, you’ll know.” He paused.

“Sorry hyung, I need to go. They will get mad if I’m late. Annyeong.” Jaejoong rushed away.

I felt confused and looked at his steps. What’s wrong eoh?

“Kyung!” I got shocked when an arm wrapped my neck.

“Let me go.” He shook his head and stuck out his tongue.

I tried to pull his arm away but he was too strong today. Aish, this Cinderella…

My hand s to his waist and started to tickle him. He tried to dodge but I got his waist in my arms.

Soon, he couldn’t help it and chuckled. His arm loosened and I got free from his arm.

“Stop it, Kyung. I…I…It’s tickling me!” He stuttered.

I ignored his plea and continued to tickle him. I knew his weakness.

“Ha..Han..ky…kyung…” He hardly could talk as he was breathless because he was laughing too much.

“Wooh, long time no see this Heechul hyung.” A voice heard.

I grinned while my hands were still doing their jobs tickling Heechul.

The younger took his I-phone and snapped our picture.

“I’m gonna post this pic in me2day. ELFs love it for sure.” I chuckled. Heechul tried to free himself. I won’t let him for sure.

“Do..Don’t…do th…that, Woo…Wookie!” The younger just chuckled.

“You’re late. It’s on the web now.” Ryeowook giggled and ran away.

I laughed so hard and stopped tickling Heechul. He stared at me.

“Now, you ruined my cold image.”

“Cold image? Yeah, in your fantasy. ELF know you very well.” He pouted. I just laughed. He wrapped his arm around my neck and messed my hair.

“Yah!” He laughed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I saw the shocking news on the internet. Someone barged in my room.

“Yah, Kyung. Did you see…” Heechul’s word stopped when he saw me who was staring at my laptop.

“So, you saw that…” He sat beside me. I sighed.

“So, this is what Jae’s talking about before…”

He looked at me in puzzle. “What? What did you know?”

“I met them few days before at the elevator. Jae, Chunnie and Junnie walked out with anger while Yunnie and Min looked sad.” I heard Heechul sighed.

“I asked Jae but he said it’s nothing for today, just wait for the news tomorrow…”

“So, they are breaking up?” Heechul asked in curious. I shrugged shoulder.

Heechul lay down on my bed.

“They’re our sunbae and our dongseng. I feel sad if they are breaking up or disbanded.” I lay beside him.

“Yup, they are on the peak now. I wonder what exactly is happening between them and sajangnim…” I sighed.

“Kyung…” His voice sounded sorrow made me turned to him. He was looking up to the empty white ceiling.

“We’ll be together forever right?” I chuckled.

“Yah, jongmal. Of course, pabo! We promise to be together forever, right?” I heard his sigh.

“I’m afraid.”

“Don’t you believe me and the other?” He turned to me.

“I believe but I just…”

“Just…” I looked at him. He shook his head.

“Ani, just promise me you’ll be with me forever?” I looked at him in puzzled mind.

What’s wrong with him?

“Kyung?” He called my name as he turned to me. I smiled.

“I promise you. I’ll never leave you and forever be with you. I’m sure the others also never leave Super Junior. Because we are family, aren’t we?” I said.

He smiled and showed his pinky. I chuckled by his childishness and then, our pinky met.

“Don’t ever break your promise.” I nodded. He smiled brightly.

“I want to feed Heebum. Do you wanna come with me?” I laughed.

“Ayy, I want to sleep.” He chuckled and got out from the room.

Sorry, Sorry~ negeh~negeh~bbahjyuh~

My phone was ringing when Heechul closed the door. I reached out my phone on the small table beside my bed. Hyungnim.

I picked up the phone. “Hello?”

“Hankyung, I have personal matter to talk with you.” I raised my eyebrows.

“Waegure, hyung nim?”

“Your lawyer came to me this morning.” I gulped. I nearly forgot about that.

“Did he…”

“Yes, can you come over? We need to talk.”

“Arasseo, I’ll go.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 months after that…

I looked up to the sky from my apartment window. It’s clear sapphire blue today. I smiled when I remembered our fans, ELF.

“Hangeng.” I turned to my new manager.

“Wei she me?” He gave me my phone.

“He called you hundred times again today.” I didn’t take the phone. I turned to the outside again.

“He’ll get bored soon. I know his limit.”

“But you never can predict my thought.” My manager and I turned to the voice that suddenly spoke.

My eyes widened when I saw him at the door. His body was a bit skinny than before, his eyes were puffy red and there were tears rolling down his cheeks. My heart pained when I saw his breaking state.

“How could you…” I said in disbelief.

t

“No one could hide from me.” He was still standing there.

I looked at my manger. He was looking down to the floor.

“How could you tell…”

“Don’t blame him. I made him tell me. Kyung…” He took a step forward. I felt my heart ache when I heard his voice called my name.

“Why you go without telling me anything?” He took another step.

“Why you disappeared just like that?” He stared at me while his legs moved forward.

“Why you left me? You had promised me before!” He yelled right in front of me.

My manager already left a second ago, giving us privacy to talk. I looked at him.

“Chul…” My words ended when he suddenly hugged me. I stunned.

I heard he was sobbing on my shoulder.

“I’m not mad at you. Your manager has told me the whole story.” He paused

“I felt betrayed because you aren’t share anything with me. I felt pained because I never noticed you were hurt and exhausted.” He sobbed and continued.

“I didn’t realize the truth that you were worn out and kept fooling around with you…I…I…”

I hugged him and patted his back.

“Shh…don’t cry. It’s not your fault. It’s mine. There’s nothing to do with you.” I comforted him. He kept silent as he tried to stop crying.

We stayed quiet for a while. He loosened his hug and looked at me.

“I miss you a lot.” He said. I smiled to him.

“Me too. Chul, you looked .” He just smiled back.

“Do you miss me like hell and turn in this ghost-figure?” I said jokingly.

He slapped my arm. I yelped in pain but then chuckled.

He couldn’t help it and smiled. “I look terrible, right?”

“So terrible, Chullie.”

“Say whatever you want to say today. I let you go today.” I smiled and hugged him again.

“I want you to know that you’re my no.1 friend, Kim Heechul.” He nodded.

“You too. You’re the most precious friend I ever have, Kyung.” The embrace tightened by him. I smiled.

I miss him so much, and today, he came to me. He finds his way to me. I’m so glad, Chullie, saranghaeyo chingu.

 


Author’s Note:

 

His part is long or short? Idk…

But I stop it there as I can’t help my tears rolled down my cheek while writing his part

Sob..sob…

 

So wait for the next update…

The unpredictable vocalist, Yesung is coming next!

And it’s a love story! Woot~ Woot~

See soon!

-Ranasungmin-