Our Handsome Gesture, Siwon @ Choi Siwon

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Siwon (Choi Siwon) – I’m just a simple guy…

Super Junior – My Only Girl


I blew some air to my cold hand. Today is the day.

I promised to my girl to meet her today. Today is really a blessed day as I kept getting good luck today.

First, my morning schedule got cancelled today. So I can get more sleep to prepare myself meeting my girl.

Second, Donghae paid his debt today! Oh god, I can spend more today for my date.

Third, Sungmin and Eunhyuk suddenly become so-called nice buddies and washed my car. That’s weird but thanks to them anyway.

Now, I’m waiting for her in this coldness. It’s a nice view when snow fell on a day before Christmas. How I wish I can play on Christmas day.

But at least, the night before Christmas, I’m celebrating it with her.

“Oppa.”

I turned. Her smile met my sight.

“Hey, Heeyoung ah.”

She linked our arms.

“It’s cold here, why are you waiting here though?” She asked. I smiled when I sensed concern in her tone.

“Because I want to walk in there with you.” She pouted.

“I don’t want you to get sick, let’s go.” I chuckled and repaired my cap.

Hum, at least I need to cover my face a little bit right?

“So, we will watch movie only?”

I shook my head. “Ani, we will celebrate Christmas tonight. I will bring you to somewhere.”

She nodded.

Both of us entered the cinema.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Hee, it’s the best!” She said. I just smiled to see her excitement after watching the movie.

“Okay, let go to the next destination.” I led the way to my car.

“It’s nice to see white.” She said while looking around. The roads were covering with the thick snow.

“Yup, it’s pretty.”

She suddenly stopped and pulled her hand. I just looked at her.

She walked back a few step. She grabbed some snow and squeezed it in her small palm.

I raised my brow.

She giggled and threw the fist-size snowball to me. It hit my arm.

“Hehe~”

I shook my head. She’s trying to play huh?

“Come here, pretty.” I said while grabbing some snow. She ran.

“Catch me~”

I laughed to see her mehronged to me.

“I will.”

We ended up playing for a while before went to the next place.

XXXXXXXXXX

“Wow, this is daebak!” I smiled a bit.

Then, I pulled the chair for her.

“Gomawo.” She sat. I went to my seat in front of her and sat.

“Welcome, Mr. and Miss.” The waiter greeted and handed the menu.

“Oppa, are we really can eat here? This is expensive.” She whispered. I smiled a bit.

“We are. You should order, Heeyoung.” I said.

Then, both of us ordered our dinner.

“I really love this place.”

“I’m glad you’re. Look outside, it’s all white.” I said and she turned.

“Wow~ it’s a nice view!”

I smiled.

“Thanks for this candle light dinner,oppa.” She said. I chuckled a bit.

“Anything for you, Heeyoung.”

“I love you oppa.”

“Me too.” I smiled back.

Then, the food came.

Both of us ate while chatting a little bit.

 

“Heeyoung ah~” I called her name when we finished our food.

“Neh oppa.” I got up and walked to her. She just followed my steps.

I knelt beside him. She was puzzled.

“Oppa?”

I smiled.

“I’m really glad you’re here. With me.”

She blushed.

“I really love you and I’m thankful because you’re accepting me for who I am, not what I am. I’m just a simple guy who loves you whole-heartedly. I’m just a ordinary guy who wants to protect his girl forever.”

She smiled a bit. I took out a box and opened it. She gasped.

“It’s…”

“The one you wanted so much before.”

Her eyes were watery. “Oppa…”

“I hope we will stay forever. Like the legend of this necklace.” She smiled and nodded.

“I love you oppa, for who you are. I love the guy named Choi Siwon, not the celebrity that well-known internationally.” She said with a smile.

I took her hand and kissed it.

“Thank you for loving a simple guy like me.”

“Ani, for me you’re not simple but you’re one of a kind. You’re special for me.”

I smiled.

“Should I wear this for you?”

“I will love to, oppa.” She said. I stood up and went behind her. I took out the necklace and put the box on the table.

She lifted up a bit her hair. I put the necklace around her beautiful neck.

“Gomawo oppa.” I smiled to her.

“Thanks to you too for accepting me to be with you.” She smiled.

“I love you oppa.”

“Love you too.” We shared a sweet kiss.

-END-


Author’s Note:

 

Aigoo, aigoo~ what is this?

I’m sorry, my romance magic didn’t work properly this time!

Aish! I’m sorry for this *bow 90degree

I know I went for a hiatus and hope to come back with a fresh and acceptable update but I think it gets worst?

I don’t know, I’m sorry if I disappointed you guys!

My Dolls here, I’m sorry so much! *bow 95degree

 

Okay, I wouldn’t pull down the hiatus status as I don’t know when I will be back to this story…I kinda feel down to write this as my storyline is missing!

Auh, what a life…

But I will try to finish this…I promise, I wouldn’t delete this story or even discontinued…I don’t like that, that’s not my style.

I will try to be back…

And I will be back with Zhoumi…

Bye my Dolls, see soon…

-Ranasungmin-