Our Unpredictable Best Vocalist, Yesung @ Kim Jongwoon

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Yesung (Kim Jongwoon) – It has to be you

Super Junior Yesung – It has to be you song


I looked at my Ddangkkoma. Ryeowook was nowhere to be found in our room. Maybe he’s busy with the dishes.

“Ddangkkoma, I miss her again…”

The silence still continued. I sighed. It may two years have passed by but it felt like yesterday.

 

Ryeowook POV

“Ddangkkoma, I miss her again…”

I stopped at the door. Yesung hyung…

Someone touched my shoulder and made me jumped in surprise. A soft chuckled heard.

“What are you doing, Wookie?” I turned. It’s Sungmin hyung.

“Ouh, Minnie hyung. Erm…Yesung hyung…” Sungmin hyung looked at the door.

“He’s missing her again, right?” I nodded. Sungmin hyung sighed.

“He really can’t get over her…” I said.

Two years have passed but he still yearned for her.

“I felt pity for Yesung hyung.” Sungmin hyung patted my head.

“He’ll be okay.”

“But its two years already…” My words got cut when suddenly the door opened.

Yesung hyung looked at both of us. “What’s wrong here?”
(end of POV)

 

“What’s wrong here?” I looked at them.

Why Wookie and Minnie are standing here?

Wookie shook his head. “It’s nothing. Just some random talks.”

Minnie also nodded. I shrugged my shoulder and walked to the kitchen.

“That’s close.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Yesung.” I looked up. Our manager stood in front of me.

“You got a new project.” I raised my eyebrows.

“What?”

“Record an OST. Solo.” I nodded.

“Okay, I’m in. Singing is my specialty after all, right?” The manager smiled and left.

“Narcissist!” Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue. I messed his hair.

“Hyung!” I laughed.

“Don’t be jealous, magnae. You have too many OST already, okay? Give me some.” I said playfully. He just grinned.

The other entered our dress room.

“Woah! You two got here early today.” Heechul said. I just smiled while Kyuhyun put his poker face on.

“I’m always early.” Shiwon patted the magnae’s head.

“Don’t be so into yourself.” The other laughed.

“Super Junior, please get ready.” A staff said. All of us nodded.

I took some time to relax as I already dressed up. Ryeowook sat beside me after got finished his makeup.

“I heard you got a new project.” I smiled.

“News spread like a virus.” He smiled.

“I hope you do your best.” I looked at him.

Why his voices sound weird?

But I ignored it. “I’m the best vocalist right?”

He smiled.

“Super Junior, five minutes more!”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night

I read through the lyric. My tears started to form.

This song really…

“Hyung?” Ryeowook called my name. I tried to hide my tears before turning to him.

“Yeh?”

“I cook some supper for members. Do you want some?”  I smiled and nodded.

“Oh, okay. I will go after I finished the last sentence.” Ryeowook nodded and closed the door. I read a bit.

Then, I put the paper into a file and walked out from my room.

They were already starting to dig their own supper. I sat beside Ryeowook.

The members were talking about our performance just now. Sometimes they laughed when remember a tiny mistake of themselves. I just heard their conversation.

My stomach was hungry but I didn’t feel like eating.

Ryeowook looked at me when I pushed my half-left plate.

“Do I cook it bad?” He asked.

I looked at him and shook my head.

“No, I just don’t feel like eating.” I said and smiled a bit.

Shindong and Eunhyuk were already eyeing and staring at me and MY PLATE.

“Guys, I’m going to sleep first. Good night.” I got up and headed to the room.

 

Leeteuk POV

I looked at his cold back. What’s wrong with him? Is he sick?

“Wookie, what happened to Yesung?” I asked. Ryeowook sighed.

Shindong already grabbed Yesung’s plate while Eunhyuk tried to sntach it.

“Umm…hyung…um, Yesung hyung…” Ryeowook’s words got cut by a yell.

“Yah! Shindong hyung, I want some!”

“No! It’s mine now!”

I stared at both of them. Knowing my annoyance, Heechul shouted.

“Shut up, guys! Just divide it peacefully!” Eunhyuk and Shindong got tongue-tied.

“Ryeowook?” I called his name.

He looked at me. I asked him with my eyes.

“He kinda…erm, the new OST…umm…”

“He’s still missing her and the new OST is quite like a song that represent his heart.” Sungmin cut Ryeowook’s lines.

Heechul and I sighed. “That guy…”

“First love is hard to forget. Moreover, they got engaged…” Shiwon said. I just smiled.

(end of POV)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 years ago

I walked to the park. I covered my face with my cap and lowered down my face. I quite worried if someone recognized me.

Yup, well. I’m an artist too (even though I’m not yet popular today but I have to avoid attention right?).

I stopped at one of the bench. I sat down and waited for someone.

I was smiling at myself while waiting. Thump! Thump! Thump!

My heart beat crazily.

“Jongwoon oppa…” I turned. She sat beside me.

I smiled to her. She also drew her sweet smile.

“Mianne, oppa. I’m a bit late.” I held her hand and intertwined our fingers.

“It’s okay, Hye a~. Oppa has some free time today.” She smiled brightly.

“Let’s have a date?” I chuckled.

“Of course dear princess.” She giggled and got up. She pulled me to get up too.

We both walked arm in arm around the park before deciding to eat lunch at her favourite place.

In the middle of lunch, I called his name.

“Minhye a~.” She looked up at me. I smiled.

“I wanna give you something.” She put down the knife and fork.

“What is it?” I pulled out a box from my pocket. I gave it to her. She looked shock.

“Minhye a~, I know it’s too early for this. I’m still a newcomer in the industry, if my management knows this, I’ll be kicked out. But I don’t care about it.” I paused and looked at her.

“Minhye, I only care about you. I love you, Hye a~. Would you be mine, Hwang Minhye?” I said it at last. She looked quite shock.

“I…I…” She stuttered. I waited for her answer patiently.

“Let’s get engaged first.” She said. I smiled brightly.

“You…Hwang Minhye, saranghae!” She chuckled when hearing my enjoyable voice.

It’s quite attracting the others but I just smiled to my ears. I’m too happy right now.

I pulled the ring and slowly I sheathed the ring on her finger. She just smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Hyung?” Ryeowook called my name and the memory just scattered to nowhere.

I looked up to him. “I thought you were already sleeping.”

I just plastered a pale smile.

“You should get some rest hyung. We have a very packed schedule tomorrow.” I smiled.

“It’s okay, Wookie. I just can’t sleep yet and I want to memorize this lyric a bit.”

He sat on the chair beside me.

“Hyung…” I raised my eyebrows. He sighed.

“I think I made a wrong decision.” I looked at him in puzzle.

“Waeyeo?”

“Hyungnim did ask me before he gave the project to you.” I looked at his remorseful face.

“Wookie…”

“The song makes you remember her too much. I thought with this song, you should realize you should get over her.” I sighed.

“You already know?” He nodded.

“Hyungnim asked me whether hyung okay or not. I think positive and say it’s okay. But I’m adding burdens on you.” I chuckled and patted his head.

“No, don’t say like that. Wookie, gomawo.”

He blinked in disbelief. “Eoh?”

I smiled. “I’ll make this song as the last memory. I should get over her.”

Ryeowook stared at me. I smiled to assure him.

“Hyung, you’re doing a great job.” He nodded and smiled. I smiled back.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the recording day

I walked into the recording room. Ryeowook and Sungmin had some free times and accompanied me today.

I was quite grateful; my buddies were here to support me. Yup, I’m afraid I’ll lose into my feeling again.

“Okay, Yesung ssi. We gonna start now.” I nodded. I put on the headphone.

In seconds, the sweet melody heard. I inhaled and exhaled calmly.

Kim Jongwoon, you can do it.

 

[It has to be you – Super Junior Yesung]

Translation:

Today, I wander in my memory

I’m passing around on the end of this way

You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more

I’m losing my way again

 

I’m praying to the sky I want see you and hold you more

That I want to see you and hold you more

 

It can’t be if it’s not you

I can’t be without you

It’s okay if I’m hurt for a day and a year like this

It’s fine even if my heart’s hurts

Yes because I’m just in love with you

 

I cannot send you away one more time

I can’t live without you

 

In the middle of the chorus, the pain flashback crashed my mind.

 

I looked at her. She turned her face away.

“What’s wrong, Hye a~?” She turned.

“We need to stop this.” I got tongue-tied. She pulled out the ring.

“It’s really useless. I can’t keep on this relationship anymore.” She put the ring on my palm.

I stared at the ring. She let go off my hand and started to walk away. I quickly grabbed her hand. She didn’t turn to me.

“Wae, Hye a~?” She sighed and pulled her hand.

“I’m tired from all of this. Let me go!” I twitched for her sudden yell.

“Hye a…”

“Kim Jongwoon, I hate you!” Those three words made my heart broken.

She walked away and I couldn’t catch her anymore. That three words…

 

I fell back into the reality when the melody stopped suddenly.

“Yesung ssi, are you alright?” I looked at the composer of this song.

“Ah, mianne. I’m okay.”

“Continue from the second part. The first part is perfect.” I nodded.

I took a glance on the lyric sheet and closed my eyes. Her face entered my mind again.

“It has to be you…”

 

Ryeowook POV

I realized Yesung hyung was fighting with his feeling. I knew he remember about her just now.

“It has to be you…”

I saw that words coming out from his mouth.

“Wookie, are hyung okay with his decision?” Minnie hyung asked me.

“He determined to do that. He’ll be okay.” I said.

“We should support him, then.” I nodded.

(end of POV)

 

Minhye a~, I send this last song for you. I’ll get over you, but it doesn’t mean I’ll forget you. It has to be you, my first love. Hwang Minhye, saranghae…


Author’s Note:

 

Aouh! What a story I have done?

Kinda sad yet miserable plot!!

But I feel relieve his part is done!

Do you like it Yesung fans?

I’m sorry for picking angst…

 

Okay, next is No. 1 handsome Racoon~~

Hehhe, wait for his part…(I really glad to see him again after two years…<3)

See soon!

-Ranasungmin-