Our Sweet Pumpkin, Sungmin @ Lee Sungmin

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Sungmin (Lee Sungmin) – I’m not a ert!

Super Junior – Good person


I stared at my laptop. I can’t take my eyes off it.

Today gonna be a history in my innocent life.

“Minnie hyung…” Kyuhyun entered the room. Quickly, I closed what I was watching and turned to him. Kyuhyun looked at me suspiciously.

“What are you doing hyung?” I shook my head.

Kyuhyun tried to peek but I shooed him.

“I already saw that hyung, you such a y.” My eyes widened.

“Ani~, I accidentally opened a file that EunHae forgot to delete after borrowing my lappy.” Kyu smirked.

“Oh yeah? But still you’re a ert.”

“Yah, it’s not like that. Accidentally watch didn’t mean I’m a ert.”

Kyu walked out the room with an ignorant devil face. “Hyungs, Minnie hyung…”

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, chakaman!”

Kyu saw Siwon, Heechul and Kibum in the living room.

“Minnie hyung is a ert, hyung is a ert!” Kyu cooed. I bit my lips and tried to catch him.

Siwon, Heechul and Kibum turned to us.

“What do you mean by ert out of blue?” Siwon asked.

“He watched yadong just now.”

“Yah, accidentally! That’s EunHae’s!” Hyukkie and Hae who were eating in the dining room turned to me.

“What? Don’t make things hyung.” Hyukkie said. I stopped from chasing Kyu. Kyuhyun quickly hid behind Kibum, wanted a protection.

“Yah! You two borrowed my lappy to watch it and forgot to delete it back okay?”

“No, we didn’t.” Hae answered.

“Just admit you’re a ert, hyung.” Kyuhyun said out of blue.

“Yah, that’s not true!”

The others laughed and that’s made me pissed off.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Omona! Oppa, since when you have become Eunhyuk oppa’s gang?” I raised a brow to Yoona. I saw her was looking at my laptop. Don’t tell me…

I rushed to her. “No, that’s not what you think. I’m not.”

Yoona grinned.

“Jeongmal? But…”

“This is EunHae’s. They forgot to delete the folder, I guess.” I quickly deleted the folder. Aish, how come I forgot to delete it yesterday?

“Yoona ah, don’t tell anybody eoh? Yesterday, the members didn’t believe me and that EunHae kept denying. Aish, really piss me off.”

Yoona smiled sheepishly. “I want to tell the unnies, blehhh~”

Yoona ran. I blinked.

“Yoona, andwae!” Yoona stuck out her tongue.

“Jessi unnie, Sunny unnie.” Yoona entered SNSD’s changing room quickly and called the name. Not to forget, she locked the door.

I tried to open the door.

“Yah, Im Yoona. Open the door.” Yoona giggled.

“No, we’re changing.”

“Yah! Yoona!”

“Shoo, shoo. Oppa should go. You gonna be mistaken if you kept waiting in front of a girls’ changing room, you know? Somewhat like a ert did?”

I bit my lips. “Yah, Im Yoona!”

Yoona laughed again. I snorted and left.

“What’s wrong? Is that Sungmin oppa?” Jessica asked. Yoona smiled.

“Amugetteo anya, just a small matter.” Yoona winked.

Sunny looked at Yoona sharply. Yoona turned to the unnie and smiled.

“Nothing special, Sunny unnie, Jessi unnie. I’m just playinh around, never thought of snatching someone…” Yoona said playfully and those two elder blushed.

Yoona smiled. “Seohyunnie~”

She walked to the maknae.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

I sat on the chair at the small balcony. These two days really pissed me off.

Just now, my DBSK sunbaes also knew the incident (thanks to Eunhyuk) and SHINee hoobaes accidentally heard my members teased me.

The sliding door was opened by someone. “Minnie hyung?”

I turned. It was Kibum.

“Hey, sup?” Kibum smiled and sat beside me.

“Nothing much, just busy with a new drama. How’s the practice for the next concert?“ I smiled a bit.

“Still okay, I don’t believe we already have 4 full albums. This new album is a daebak too, don’t you think Bummie?” He nodded a bit.

“Yet, I can’t participate again.” I turned to him. I saw his hurt expression.

“I feel sorry, Bum. But I can’t…”

“It’s okay. At least, I’m still one of you, a SuJu member.” I smiled weakly.

“Something is bothering you, hyung?” I raised a brow.

“What?”

“You don’t come here if you don’t have problem. I know you hyung.” I looked at him.

“I’m just pissed off about something.” Kibum raised a brow.

“The yadong and ert incident.” Kibum formed an ‘O’.

“At the company just now, Yoona saw that file and said she wanna tell the others. OMG, how embarrassing!”

“Why hyung didn’t delete it yesterday?”

“I forgot.”

Kibum smirked. “O yeah?”

I turned to him. “Yah!”

He giggled.

“Okay, okay. I know you’re innocent type. I believe you, they just playing around.” Kibum got up.

“Where are you going?” He smiled and opened the sliding door.

“Saengil chukkahamnida, saengil chukkahamnida, saranghaneul uri Minnie hyung, saengil chukahamnida.” I blinked few times. Am I dreaming?

“Go…gomawo.” I tried to hold my tears. They were smiling. We went to the living room.

I blew the candle after making a wish.

“Okay, this is the present for you, Minnie hyung.” Kyuhyun gave me a flat square gift. I felt weird.

“Can I open?” They just smiled.

I gritted my teeth, this is…

“Yah!” All of them made a distance from me.

“It’s nothing to do with others except Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun. They are the mastermind.” Leeteuk said.

I turned to those 3. They grinned and says, “Birthday prank for you!”

-END-


Author’s Note:

 

My hubby part is done!

How’s it? I feel bad as I can’t make it well…

I dunno what to write…aish, writer’s block!

(Also with the song, nothing related to the story, just picked it randomly.

 

Now, I done and we will meet again with dancing anchovy, Eunhyuk…

Gildarige~

Just wait for the next update~

See soon!

-Ranasungmin-