Our No 1 Handsome Racoon guy, Kangin @ Kim Youngwoon

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Kangin (Kim Youngwoon) – I’ll be better

Super Junior – Happiness song


I looked down. Sooman sajangnim looked at me with his angry face. Being alone, facing his extreme hot-tempered make me really terrified.

He got up from his seat and walked towards me. I slowly gulped.

“I’m really disappointed. How could you…” His face was a bit soft than before.

I flinched when he suddenly tapped my shoulder. “You should aware of everything! You’re ruining your reputation and dragging down the members too!”

I was quite in shock when he said coherently near my ears. He smirked.

“I know, I’m sorry, sajangnim. I’ll reflect my own fault.” I bowed a bit. He sat down back.

“I think you should go low for a while. This huge things need to be settled down before you back on stage.” I looked at him.

“Am I getting kicked out from SuJu?” He looked at me.

“Ani, I’ll never do that. I’ll put you on hiatus.” He paused and thought for a while.

“Ah, I got an idea to solve this. Enlist your name to military.” I quickly looked at his cold face. Me? Military?

“Sajangnim, are you serious?”

He nodded. “2 years are enough to get the things calm down. I’ll release this news on web. Okay, dismiss.”

I wanted to talk something but I kept my mouth shut. I think this is the best way out of this matter.

“Ah, don’t forget to behave yourself. I’ll put your manager to keep eyes on you 24 hours.” I just nodded and walked out from his office.

My manager was waiting for me. He smiled a bit. “Yah, don’t be upset. Everybody make mistake, Youngwoon.”

I just plastered a pale smile.

“Let’s get back to the dorm. Everybody’s waiting. And if I’m not mistaken, Kibum is back to the dorm just now.” I slightly nodded and followed him to the basement.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At dorm

12 pairs of eyes were staring at my entrance. I looked at them one by one and lastly stopped at that angel’s eyes.

I could sense his disappointment on me but he tried to hide it with his signature smile. I smiled back to him.

Our manager motioned us to gather around. We sat in a big circle on the floor. It much easier and comfortable, I think.

“All of you have known the issue, right? Youngwoon will be on hiatus and I’ll keep eyes on him for a while. Then, after that…” He turned to me. I smiled and nodded.

He continued. “He’ll be enlisted in military.”

Those 24 eyes widened open. I just could smile to them.

“But why? I don’t think he should go for that just because of this issue.” The angel talked back first. Our manager wanted to say something but I cut him off.

“It’s on my own will. We need the things to quiet down. I don’t want our group got ruined by this issue so I think it is the time I go for it.”

The angel bit his lips, tried to control his frustration.

“Are you serious, hyung?” Kibum suddenly asked.

I looked at him and nodded. Kibum smiled.

“Go for it then, you have my support.”

Hyukkie, Wookie and Hae quickly turned to him.

“What the are you talking about?” Hyukkie threw his tantrum first.

“Yup, right. You sounded like you want hyung to go away.” I got shocked with Hae’s words. Kibum looked at his buddy, Donghae.

“We know our status being here. We’re the money machine for the management. Its normal sajangnim make us go with his plan, like me.”

He paused for a while. He turned to me.

“And there, I’m going to support Youngwoon hyung. We’re team; one should cheer on each other. I don’t hyung to feel what I feel before.” Kibum turned to the others. They were looking down, regretting their attitude before.

Teukkie chuckled suddenly. Everybody turned to him.

“You talked nicely, Bummie. He’s right, we’re supposed to support and respect members’ opinion and decision. That’s how teamwork works.” Teukkie said. The others kept quiet.

“So Youngwoonie, we’ll support you!” I beamed to him. This angel…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I played with my phone. All the members went out for a performance and I left alone at the dorm. The manager also went with them.

It’s quite boring alone. Suddenly my phone was ringing. I picked up.

“Yoboseyo?” It was a bit noisy on the other line.

“Kangin hyung, it’s me, Jjong.” My lips curled a bit.

“Oh you, Dino. What’s up? I can hear noises there.” Jonghyun chuckled.

“SHINee has a small party today. We are inviting others who are free today. Do you wanna come hyung?”

I took a glance at the clock. It’s quite a long day to be left alone in the dorm.

“Where are you now?”

“KBox.”

I gulped my own saliva. “I don’t think I can make it.”

Jonghyun kept silent as he remembered something. “Um, jongmal mianne, hyung.”

I smiled. “Its okay, Dino. Have fun and don’t go wild okay?”

“Oh, thank you. Jongmal mianne, hyung.”

“It’s okay, bye.”

I stared at my phone. It must be fun…

Ting! Tong! The bell rang. I walked to the door and looked who it is. Eoh?

“Chakaman.” I went to open the door.

“Hey, hyung.”

“Yunho, Changmin.” They smiled and I invited them in.

“We just dropped by. Knowing that you’re alone, we pay a visit.” Yunho said. Changmin showed a plastic of beverage and snacks. I smiled.

We sat on the couch.

“So, how’s life?” Yunho asked.

“So and so. I think you acknowledge my enlistment, right?” Yunho and Changmin nodded.

“Both of you? How…” Yunho plastered a weak smile.

“Sajangnim told both of us to practice.” Changmin said.

“He wants us to re-debut as duo. But I beg him that we want to continue as DBSK. So, we just practice for the comeback.” Yunho said.

I nodded. We talked some random things while munching the snacks.

“Any news from Jae and the others?” I asked. Even though I knew this is harsh for both of them especially Yunho, but I’m curious about my trio dongseng.

Changmin looked at his hyung. He could sense Yunho’s face change a bit.

“I heard they have signed a contract with a label in Japan.” Changmin answered that.

Yunho smiled. “They will make a comeback too one day.”

I nodded and smiled. I could hear his sadness in his tone.

After some times, they took their leave due to Yunho’s schedule. I wished them good luck as they also said to me.

I just smile to know SM Family members were still supporting me. I’m thankful to have them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“So, Kangin ssi. Your label break the news about your enlistment.” I smiled and nodded.

“Yup, it is. The date has been schedule on next week.”

“So, how is Super Junior?” I looked at our leader. He smiled to the interviewers.

“We’ll continue our concert tour. Even it’s lacking of members, but we know we’re still together. I know ELFs still love us, right?”

“Kangin wouldn’t be joined you guys for two years then.”

“I’m still apart of them. ELFs, wait for two years okay?” I smiled. The interviewers jot down something.

The other members kept smiling. I have a heavy heart right now. I felt guilty.

I jerked a bit when Leeteuk suddenly put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him.

He drew his signature smile. I knew what was that smile for. I nodded a bit.

The interview came to end when the last question about Kibum who didn’t attend this interview. It was answered by Leeteuk.

“Hyung.” I turned. It’s Shiwon.

“Yeh?”

“I’m still can’t believe you’ll be going.” I smirked.

“Are you already missing me?” Shiwon choked.

“Ani~, it just…”

“Ani~, it just…” I copied him, together with his gesture. He bit his lips.

“Hyung.” I laughed.

“Aiy, just kidding. I’m sure I’ll be missing to tease you, Shiwonie.” He plastered a smile.

“Youngwoon…” A pair of arms hugged my waist from the back. Aish, this guy.

“Ayy, let me go. The interviewers are still here you know?”

“Let them be. Serve some fan service for those who ship KangTeuk.” Leeteuk giggled.

“Yah, you make us like a gay couple.” Leeteuk laughed out loud.

I smiled when he was laughing. I missed his laugh. Teukkie hyung, mianne…

“Yah, what’s wrong?” I blinked. Leeteuk was waving his hand in front of me.

I beamed. “It’s nothing.”

“Teukkie hyung! Kangin hyung! Let’s go, Heechul hyung want to treat our lunch!”

Ryeowook called with his aegyo. I looked at Leeteuk.

“Did I hear it wrong?” Leeteuk shook his head. I beamed.

“Khaja! Heechul is paying, it’s rare!” Leeteuk said and laughed. I smiled and joined the other.

We were laughing together. I knew they tried to smile and be happy but inside their heart, they were sad. I’m quite missing Kibum here…

“Let’s eat! Gomawo, Kim Heechul!” I shouted out loud.

“Yah, I’m your hyung!” I stuck out my tongue. He bit his lips in anger.

“Kim Youngwoon!”

“Oo..ow.” I ran. Heechul also ran to catch me. The other laughed.

“No treat for you!” I stopped.

“Hyung!” The other laughed more and some shook their head.

“Gotcha!” Heechul wrapped my neck and messed my hair.

“Ayy! Hyung!”

“Deserve your right. And no lunch for you.” I pouted.

“Ai..hyung.” He kept walking. I walked in front of him. I smiled.

“Milky skin, Kim Heechul. Saranghaeyo, Kim Heechul.” I made a heart sign. The other laughed.

“Milky skin, Kim Heechul. Saranghaeyo, Kim Heechul.” The other chanted along with me. Heechul smiled a bit.

“Yah, okay. Okay. It’s embarrassing you know!” We all laughed together.

I’ll be missed this for two years.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

D-day

I plaster a weak smile. I tried to hold back my tears.

Donghae, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were here with me. The others couldn’t make it today as they have their own schedule.

I don’t really care as they are busy. Besides, we have a small party last night. Henry and Zhoumi also came yesterday.

“Yah, are you guys crying?” I nudged Donghae’s arm. He wiped his tears.

“Ani…” I chuckled.

“Aiy, this crybaby fishy…” I hugged him. He hugged me back.

“Come back safely.” I ruffled his hair.

“Neh, uljima.” He nodded. I turned to the anchovy.

“You must be nice eh?” He nodded. I hugged him for a while before I turned to the eternal maknae.

“Take care of them, umma Wookie.” I hugged him. I heard his soft breath exhaled.

“Teukkie hyung.” He smiled.

“Take care, Youngwoonie. Behave well and be more mature when you’re back.”

“You sound like a grandpa.” The others chuckled.

“Yah!” I smiled.

“Neh, arrayeo.” I nodded and hugged him.

“Take care of your health, hyung.” He nodded.

I turned to the fans that came to send me. I drew a smile.

“Yeorobun, gomawo. I’ll do my best and be a better person. Gildarige. Keep supporting Super Junior, neh?” I bowed.

The fans chanted my name.

“Gamsahae, saranghae ELFs. Annyeong.” I walked while waving to them.

Guys and ELFs, wait for my comeback!


Author’s Note:

 

Aouh! No. 1 handsome Racoon~~

His part is done!

He really turn into a handsome mature man these days right?

I really miss him…

And now he is BACK!

Hahhahha

*throw confetti

 

I quite feel taken aback when one of my friends…

Say herself 3 YEARS fans of SuJu (even though she didn’t say she’s ELF but still a fans, right?)

I’m quite sad and ANGRY when she said, “Who is this? New member?” to Kangin.

OMG! How could you say you’re fans while you didn’t know him?!

You , f***ing b***h! (mianne, but I’m very angry you know?)

She shouldn’t say she’s a fans for 3 YEARS if she didn’t know our Racoon…

 

Ah, did you notice I bring up about Kibum in the story…

That gonna be a teaser for his part…some hints are there…

His part in my head gonna followed the info I got from a fans of him…

I don’t know whether it is true or not. Just believe in them okay?

 

Okay, I’ll update our Gag dancer part after this…

You know, I choose to put his girlfriend…or should I say fiancée or wife-to-be?

Hehhe, wait for his love story in my imagination!

See soon!

-Ranasungmin-