Our Dancing Anchovy, Eunhyuk @ Lee Hyukjae

15 stories in 1 family -Prom15e to Bel13ve-

Eunhyuk (Lee Hyukjae) – Do we have to end like this?

Super Junior Kyuhyun – 7 years of love


I slowly fell on the ground. She’s left…already left…

My tears rolled down weakly on my cheeks. I never thought she would leave. She knew how much I love her, how I cannot live without her.

I ignored my surrounding. I can’t think of anything but her. People looked at me. I knew some of them started to recognize me but I don’t care. I only cared about her now.

‘Yeonsuh ah…gajima…’ I whispered.

Now, I’m left alone. She already left.

 

“Hyuk?” I blinked, trying to hide my tears. Siwon laid his hand on my shoulder. I turned.

“Neh?”

“Are you okay?” I smiled a bit.

“I’m okay. Um, did you see Hae?” Siwon turned around and then looked at me back. He shook his head.

“Do you look for Donghae, Hyuk?” Sungmin hyung appeared. I nodded a bit.

“He’s out for today. Don’t you remember he has date with Eunseo today?” I smiled a bit.

“Oh, neh. WGM…I forgot.” I looked at Sungmin hyung and Siwon.

“Where are you guys going?” They smiled.

“I got variety show recording today and Siwon is going out with his friend, right?” Siwon nodded. I just nodded.

“Okay, got to be going.” Sungmin hyung left. Siwon looked at me concern.

“Are you really okay Hyuk?”

I nodded again. “Neh.”

“Okay, I go out first.”

“Be careful.” Siwon left. I sat on the couch.

“Only me has free time today. So bored.” I rested my head on a soft pillow. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Slowly, those hurtful memories hit me back.

 

(flashback)

I walked towards her. She was sitting on a bench, waiting for me. Yoo Yeonsuh, my beautiful angel. We were in a relationship for a year already.

“Yeon-baby.” I planted a kiss on her cheek. She was startled.

“Aih, oppa. Kamchagi!” I giggled. She pouted.

I sat beside her. “Did you wait for a long time? Mianne, my practice ends a bit late today.”

“Gwenchana. I’m okay.” She linked her arm with mine. I just smiled.

“How’s your day today?”

She laid her head on my shoulder. “Still okay while I’m having my hard time.”

“Hm?”

“Do you forget that I told you I gonna have my final test soon?” I stayed silent for a while.

“For the national competition?” She nodded a bit.

“Don’t stress yourself, baby.”

“I know chagi.” I smiled.

“Do you have free time this weekend?” She asked. I thought for a while.

“Mianne, I got full schedule…”

She pouted. “Okay…”

“Are you mad?”

“No, I know you’re a superstar, Lee Hyukjae.” I turned to her. I knew she’s mad. She liked to call my full name when she’s mad.

“Yeon-baby…” I kiss her hair.

“Mianne.”

She shook her head. “It’s okay.”

I took her palm and held it tight. “I love you, always and forever.”

“Ara.”

“I can’t live without you.”

“Ara.”

“Yeonsuh, baby…”

“Hm?”

I turned to kiss her lips. She was responding, like always. She would melt with my kiss even though she was mad. I knew my angel, she loved me too.

 

A week after

I walked faster. I knew she asked to meet me because she already saw that picture. Damn, I don’t know how the picture exists. Yes, I’m a close friend to her but…

“Baby.”

She turned to me. I could see her anger. Yes, this time I can’t handle it with a kiss. She was not my angel Yeonsuh.

“Tell me about this!” She threw a magazine straight to my face. I could feel my cheek hurt and redden but I just ignored it. I tried to hold her hands but she pushed me away.

I stood there. I wanted to tell her the truth but…

“You brat! How could you deceive me? How could you date her while your’re my boyfriend?!” She hit me. I just let her vent her anger.

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae. Say something!”

“That’s not what you think, Yeonsuh. I have nothing to do with her. She’s only a friend of mine.” She laughed cynically.

“Friend? But these pictures! You sure you’re ‘friend’ to her?”

“Yeonsuh, I’m telling the truth. You know I only love you, baby.”

“Don’t make a joke Lee Hyukjae. These pictures clearly show you and her dated! Even you guys are holding hands. I don’t trust you!”

“No, please. I only love you.”

“Enough! So, this is the reason why you’re busy these days. You got a new girl and don’t have time with me.”

I tried to hold her hands and again she pushed me. “Don’t touch me!”

“Yeonsuh. I’m sorry, but seriously, I only love you…always and forever.”

She smirked. “Love? Yah, Lee Hyukjae. You listen to me carefully.”

I looked at her with a weary and scare heart. I could feel what she’s going to say…

“Today is the last. I don’t trust you anymore. We’re finished!” She turned and walked away.

“Yeonsuh ah!” I grabbed her hand. She pushed me away.

“Don’t touch me! We’re finished, don’t you get it?”

“Do we have to end like this?” I said while holding back my tears.

“I don’t trust you anymore.”

“Where is your trust, Yeonsuh? Is it too shallow like this?”

“I really hate liar, don’t you remember? What? You’re asking on my trust for you? You should blame yourself on this.”

I sighed. “Do we really have to end like this? Please, Yeonsuh. I can’t live without you.”

“Do you think I’m gonna fall for that? No, Lee Hyukjae, no!” She hollered.

I bit my lips. “Will you gonna be okay without me?”

“Of course, you fool. Do you think I can’t? Dream on!” She said. I tried hard to hold back my tears.

“I…I love you…” She smirked.

“Stop it, Lee Hyukjae. I don’t trust you anymore. I hate liar like you. I hate you, Lee Hyukjae!”

She left. I looked on her steps. Slowly, my sight blurred with my tears.

I slowly fell on the ground.

She’s left…already left. Why can you trust me a bit more, Yeonsuh ah…

(end of flashback)

 

“Hey, why you’re sleeping here, dude?” I woke up from those dreams. Again, I dreamt about that painful memory. I saw Hae once I opened my eyes.

“Hyuk? Are you crying?” I felt my cheeks. Wet.

“Erm, it’s nothing.” I wiped my tears.

“Did you dream on the same thing again?” Hae asked. Yes, he hit the right point again. I slowly nodded.

“Hyuk, it’s 3 years already. Stop thinking about her and move on. Get over her, dude.”

I flashed a smile. “I just…”

“Hyuk, you have more girls around you. You could start over. Try to love someone else, open your eyes dude.”

“I don’t know…I can’t…”

“Hey, try go out with Lena noona.” I widened my eyes.

“What? No, she’s…”

“I could tell she likes you.”

“Bo? Yah, Donghae! Don’t talk nonsense you brat.” He chuckled.

“Or your best friend, IU?”

“What? Micheosseo?” He laughed out loud.

I could see his shining face. An event struck my head.

“How’s your date today?”

He turned to me. “Huh?”

“You and Eunseo.”

“Oh, okay.” He smiled shyly. I chuckled.

“I can’t wait to see it on TV. You must be super extremely shy!”

“Aniyeo~”

“I know you like her…and you’re shy when you’re next to the girl you like.”

“No, I’m not.”

“He is.” Teukkie hyung appeared. Hae turned to him.

“Yah, hyung.”

“You should see his face. Funny tho.” I laughed to Teukkie hyung words.

“Hyung~!”

Teukkie hyung laughed and entered his room. Hae turned to me.

“Stop teasing me. Hyuk, you should get over her, chincha.”

I flashed a smile to him.

“Okay, okay, I will.” Hae smiled.

“That’s my buddy. So, should we hang out with IU?” I blinked.

“Yah!” He laughed. I snorted.

‘Yeonsuh ah, I still love you and I regretted that we have to end like that. I’ll keep you in my heart always…saranghae, Yoo Yeonsuh.’

-END-


Author’s Note:

 

Wah! I got idea on his story and write it right away! Keh3…

Hope this is okay with you guys…

I just don’t have the right mind and time to write it nicely…

Hm, sorry if you don’t like this…. * bow

 

You know what…I was hearing Beast song while writing this…

I’m sorry and will you be alright

Kikiki…mianne~

But I dedicate to you guys to hear SuJu’s song while reading this…

 

Okay, will move to our handsome gesture man soon…he has appeared in this chapter too…hhahha…

See soon!

-Ranasungmin-