More than I Love You

The Story Behind KhunFany

 

Tiffany and Wooyoung had been sweet for how many months, seriously? No. They both took it in a professional way.

The Public Team Up.

There have been guestings where both of them were in showing little sweetness which gained attention from the fans.

Tiffany somehow became closer to Wooyoung, they became friends. But Tiffany didn't want to take it further as she knows that Wooyoung admires her,  and she don't want to see herself taking advantage from it.

Besides, she doesn't see Wooyoung that way. For her, Wooyoung was just a friend, not even special.

There were times when Wooyoung shoves sweetness to her, she wants to refect it, but she can't, she'll just refuse it in a way for him not to get offended.

But honestly, it's not Wooyoung whom she wanted to be with, it's not Wooyoung whom she wanted to show off on public her sweetness with a guy, it's actually to someone who's special for her.

She was actually thinking about Nichkhun.

It's not that she's in love with him already, but Nichkhun is her friend. A friend that she knows  at least, and Nichkhun is the guy that even though he admires her, he can be trusted.

And another fact was she enjoys being around him. She likes him... As her friend, As a close friend.

For those many months, as she develops friendship with Wooyoung, Nichkhun seemed to be having a distance from them.

Tiffany thought that probably he was jealous, or maybe because by that time, she already knows about Nichkhun's feelings for her so he was taking aback.

Tiffany didn’t want him to be jealous, she never wanted a guy gets jealous because of her, she was actually concerned for him. She wanted to talk to him, see him, text him just like before. She was like missing that feeling when found a one of a kind friend. She wanted to ask Wooyoung about Nichkhun but she was afraid they might suspect that they have been close to each other.

As she was summing things in her mind, she ended up asking herself, [Why am I feeling this? I feel so miserable and I hate this, it seems that this misery is because of … Him? No… I don’t think so .. I can’t be in love with him..]

 

 

--

 

At 2PM’s dorm, Wooyoung was sitting on his bed while talking to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: “You seem so happy nowadays?” He was opening up about Wooyoung and Tiffany.

Wooyoung: “Is it already obvious? Can’t I hide the happiness?”

Nichkhun: “What is it to be happy about?” He was eager for Wooyoung to reveal more about it.

Nichkhun: “Is it about your love team?” Nichkhun finally asked.

Wooyoung just smiled at him.

Nichkhun: “You’re in love with her? with Tiffany?”

Wooyoung looked at him still with the smile. “Nichkhun, there’s a girl, I like her..”

Nichkhun: “Tiffany?”

Wooyoung noticed he was repeating about Tiffany.

Wooyoung: “You knew it Khun. And I want her to be my girlfriend..”

Nichkhun looked at him with his eyebrows rising.

Wooyoung: “What do you think, Khun? How can I make her fall in love with me? Any suggestions?”

Nichkhun: “Wooyoung, I would like to help, but I don’t know. With a guy like you, girls will always like you, if not, maybe they’re not really interested..”

Wooyoung: “Khun, I think she is! She cares, she’s thoughtful, she’s fine being with, she talks a lot, she treats me well, and I think I can have a chance to be her boyfriend, I wanna try, and she’s worth a try, right?”

Nichkhun just shook his head. He hate this conversation, he don’t wanna listen to it, Wooyoung and Tiffany seems to be so close with each other, and he hate the fact that even though they were both just acting on public, they seem to take it naturally and it breaks his heart.

Nichkhun: “I don’t know.  Wooyoung, you cannot take an advantage from it, maybe she was just like that, but don’t take it for real.. don’t take it for granted” 

 


As Wooyoung left him, he was thinking.
[Does Tiffany like him? Has she fallen in love with Wooyoung? The guy she was always with?]

He realized, he doesn't just love Tiffany, he wanted to own her too. He wanted Tiffany to only know him. He wanted Tiffany to be with him always. He wanted the moment when she's smiling at him. He wants it to be only him.

[I realized, I am so selfish..  But for you, yes. I want to be as selfish as I could. Because I love you.]

Suddenly, his phone rang. He got a new message.

From Tiffany.. 

 

"If I could grant you a wish, tell me your wish?"

 

Nichkhun smiled at himself thinking. [I am the selfish guy Tiffany .. It's not just I love you, it is more than I love you]

He sent her this: "Then, give me 1000 more wishes"