First Meet

The Story Behind KhunFany

2008 was a year for SNSD, they got plenty of endorsements which brought their popularity on top.

They have been busy doing their promotions, guestings, performances and even interviews.

Apparently, they were about to do an endorsement of a uniform brand Elite with a boy group 2PM.

 

 

In there, SNSD got the chance to know and be friends with the 2PM members.

Tiffany met them before.  She is friend with Taecyeon and had known him for a long time, because she had been asked by Taecyeon during the time when he was courting Jessica.

 

 

And yes, Taecyeon is Jessica’s long time (boyfriend), no not a boyfriend, but more than a friend.

She also met the other members but never had been close to them.

 

 

After the meeting for a photoshoot, everyone was preparing to leave.

Jessica: “Fany ah~”

Jessica came to Tiffany with a smile.

Jessica: “Can you go out with me?”

Tiffany: “Where? We’re about to leave now”

Jessica: “Look!”

Jessica then showed a message and it is from Taecyon saying: “Can we meet?”

After she read it, Tiffany looked at Jessica with her eyebrows rising.

Tiffany: “Taecyeon wants to meet me?”

Jessica: “No! Of course me!

Tiffany: “Then why do I have to go with you??”

Jessica: “It’s hard goin’ there alone, what if they saw me and suspected to be seeing someone?”

Tiffany: “Haha! But you’re actually seeing someone :D it’s rightful to suspect”

Jessica: “They won’t know it, unless you go with me.. please?~”

Tiffany looked at her for a while then exclaimed.

Tiffany: “Okay! I don’t have a choice”

Jessica: “Yey!”

Jessica grabbed Tiffany’s arms. “Let’s go then!”

So as they walked.

 

 

After reaching the place, Jessica and Tiffany saw Taecyeon there sitting alongside the hall.

It was a covered place, but not so dark, and was big enough.

Jessica: “Shh.. don’t tell him yet”
Tiffany: “Wut?!”

Jessica: “Let’s prank him xD”

Tiffany: “No, not a good a idea..”

Jessica and Tiffany walked towards Taecyeon in as silent as they can.

 

 

And then suddenly..


“Hey!!”

Jessica violently tapped Taecyeon’s shoulder and Taecyeon wasn’t shocked at all!

But someone was shocked and caused him to stand up from his seat. It was Nichkhun.

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany didn’t know Nichkhun was there all along with Taecyon.

Taecyeon then burst out of laughter after seeing Nichkhun’s reaction to the girls.

 

 

Jessica: “We’re sorry :D”

Taecyeon took a stand and introduced Nichkhun to them.

Taecyeon: “By the way, this is Khun” introducing Nichkhun to Tiffany so she smiled.

Tiffany: “I know him. Hi!” offering a handshake to him then Khun shyly reached for her hand and just smiled at her.

 Taecyeon: “I don’t want others to speculate about me seeing Jessica so I brought him with me”

Tiffany: “Wow! You and Jessica have exactly the same idea, no wonder you could fit in with each other!”

Taecyeon looked at Jessica and was saying like [really?!]

 

Taecyeon: “anyway, let’s go!” Taecyeon pointed to them.

Nichkhun: “W- with me?”

Tiffany: “Taec, you said you want to meet Jessica, I assume you will go on a date, alone, right?”

Taecyeon: “Yeah, but we can’t date alone? I mean, they can’t see us together, they’ll think we’re dating, unless we’ll go as a group then no one could speculate”

Nichkhun looked clueless at Taecyeon and just said “Fine..”
Tiffany thought to herself [This is not a group, this would look like a double date! Tsk! Tsk!]

 

 

The four entered a car and went for a place to hang out.

 

In the car,

Taecyeon and Jessica were the ones who did most of the talking.

They were like love dovey but they both knew they’re not in a relationship, they seemed so sweet which took Tiffany and Nichkhun out of place.

 

Tiffany wasn’t that close to Nichkhun, so she managed to approach him first.

Tiffany: “Hey..”

Tiffany poked on Nihkhun but he only gave her a gaze and smiled then looked away again.

Tiffany:  [What’s wrong with him??] “Why so silent?”

Nichkhun: “Uh? :D nothing, I’m just hungry”

Then Tiffany chuckled at him. “I am feelin’ the same! xD”

 

Then she interrupted Taecyeon and Jessica who were doin’ some kissing stuff xD

Tiffany: “Hey! Taec, Sica! Can we stop the car here and buy some foods for your escorts? We’re hungry!”

Taecyeon: “Okay ma’am, sir!”

 

Taecyeon who was driving parked the car beside a restaurant and all of them got off the car.

Nichkhun: “This is dangerous..”

Tiffany: “Yeah.. but, whatever, I’m just hungry”

Nichkhun just nodded.

Tiffany [He’s so silent! He just answers me once and then, that’s it?!]

 

 

Upon entering the resto, Nichkhun opened the door for Tiffany to come in, as well as Taec and Jessica.

Taecyeon: “Okay, Tiffany will sit with me, then Khun will be with Jessica”

While on the table,

Tiffany: “This is not a good idea, people will think I am dating Taecyeon, and Jessica is dating Nichkhun. Come on?”

Nichkhun: “Yeah, you’re right. What if I’ll just sit with Taec, then you with Jessica?”

Tiffany was amazed that this silent guy talked to him for the first time and it made her smile :)

 

Nichkhun saw it. “Why are you smiling?”

Then Tiffany smiled bigger as a response to him.

Taecyeon and Jessica noticed it and began teasing them.

 

Taecyeon: “Uhm.. Khun, would you like to sit beside Tiffany? Keke, Come on! No one will notice :D”

Nichkhun’s face turned serious even though it’s obvious he was slightly blushing.

Nichkhun: “Stop it.”

 

After they have eaten, they went back to their dorms and it was late in the evening.