The Public Team Up

The Story Behind KhunFany

 

 
 

 

Another new year for SNSD!!

1st month of the year 2009 and they were preparing for their new album about to release soon.

All the SNSD members were heading on a guesting for the variety show Star King.

While on the way, their manager reminded them especially Tiffany and Yoona for a meeting with 2pm managers, Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

 

On the set, Tiffany saw Nichkhun.

She immediately ran towards Nichkhun and greeted him with a smile. “You’re here! :)"

 

Nichkhun saw again that beautiful shining smile of Tiffany, he cannot help but smile too.

 

Nichkhun: “I’m guesting, alone xD”

Tiffany: “Are the other members here?”

Nichkhun: “Only Taec and Wooyoung, I heard they’ll be having a meeting with other managers”

 

Tiffany knew it was a meeting for their public team up with some of the members, but she bothers to tell it to Nichkhun.

Suddenly, their manager called them to go on the set, the show was about to start.

They all went there and directed to their seats.

Nichkhun wanted to sit beside her, but hesitated to do so, until he got nowhere to sit and found a spot beside Tiffany.


Nichkhun: “May I?”

Tiffany smiled at him and moved giving him a space to sit.

 [Flattered..]

[Because I have nowhere to sit! I got to sit beside my crush, hopefully none would notice..]

 

Both of them were giving glances at each other without them knowing. Tiffany once caught him staring at her but she didn’t bother, instead, she just looked away.
There was a shy feeling, but still they want to keep themselves with it. This feeling was kinda different, they were like the kids expressing crushes for each other. Pure. Honest. Sweet. Less pressure but exciting.

Tiffany was worried if Nichkhun noticed it, but at the same, she’s in denial with it.

 

After the show, Tiffany and Yoona as expected were called by their manager.

Also Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

Manager: "We already explained to you what we'll be doing, right?"

Wooyoung: "We know it. Pretend to be girlfriends and boyfriends, right?"

Manager: "No! That's not it! You will just pretend you are close with each other, like best friends, or crush, that's all"

Wooyoung: "I got it! :D"

 

Tiffany looked at Taecyeon, and he just shook his head sayin' like [Just do it]

Tiffany didn't want this, she's not that close to Wooyoung, although she knows Wooyoung admires her, and that's the reason why she had never been close him.

More than that, Tiffany was also concerned to Taecyeon, she hadn't talked to him after what happened between him and Jessica, she wanted to ask him about it, but she's not in place to do that. Besides, Jessica seems not to tell her about it.

 

After the meeting, the manager left them.

Taecyeon: "Tiffany, are you okay?"
Tiffany: "Yeah, I'm fine"
Taecyeon: "You look disappointed"
Tiffany: "I do? But I'm not, I'm fine, Taec"
Taecyeon: "Can we talk?"

 

That time, Tiffany was trusted.
She really wanted to help Jessica and Taecyeon on starting again.
She's been affected to see Jessica feeling unwell, and Taecyeon misses her so much.

Taecyeon: "How is she?"


Tiffany knew he was referring to Jessica.
Tiffany: "She's lonely. And I know you know why"
Taecyeon: "I miss her..."


Tiffany felt it. And she was so sorry that she can't do anything being a friend.

Tiffany: "I'll tell her that"
Taecyeon: "and kindly give this to her. I was supposed to give it before the year ends, but she rejected it, twice"

Tiffany [Jessica did that? Doesn't she love Taecyeon anymore?]

Taecyeon: "In case she rejected it again, throw it on a trash"

Tiffany: "Why am I gonna do that? Taec?!"

Taecyeon: "It means over. We're done"

 

Tiffany looked at him with anxiety.

Tiffany: "I promise you, that won't happen" "and don't worry, she still loves you"

 

Wooyoung suddenly came and Nichkhun was also with him.

Wooyoung: "Tiffany.. By the way, I'm excited. Why? 'cause I'm doin' a public team up with you :) I'm so happy it's with you"

Tiffany just smiled at him. But this is hard for her, Nichkhun knew it this time. She hadn't told him yet, so it'll be a shock for Nichkhun knowing about this.

Wooyoung: "Do we look good together? Ke ke"

He was just joking around and Taecyeon was like.. Hmm

Nichkhun: "I see, congrats, bro. You’re.. Lucky.. yeah"

Tiffany didn't expect to hear it from Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "I gotta go, Wooyoung, Taec.."

Nichkhun tapped Wooyoung's back then walked out. Without even looking at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany [does he even know I'm here?]

Taecyeon [It's obvious, He's jealous] "Wooyoung, just to remind you, this is a public team up, we're all just pretending, don't take it seriously"

Tiffany: "Well, I gotta go now guys, and thanks a lot today, see you all tomorrow"

 

Tiffany left Wooyoung and Taecyeon, since she gotta go back with her members.

Wooyoung: "Why are you staring at me like that, Taec?"

Taecyeon just shook his head and left Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: "Wut?! What's the matter with people today? Why is everyone walking away from me? Hmf"