Phone Number

The Story Behind KhunFany

It was bedtime, Nichkhun there laying on his bed and was thinking about the whole day.

 

He suddenly thought about him meeting Tiffany.

 

[At first, it was nothing, she was just like an American girl, she was easy outgoing, approaches everyone and it was nothing to me. Until later on, she smiled at me. You know what it means if a person smiles at you? That person cares. But it was not just like that. I didn’t even thought about that when she smiled at me, all I thought was.. She’s beautiful..]

 

Then Nichkhun smiled at himself ..  [maybe we can be friends?]

 

He kept smiling until he was distracted by Taecyeon who suddenly tapped him.

Taecyeon: “Hey!”

Nichkhun just looked up at him.

Taecyeon: “What’s up with that smile huh? Hmm..”

 

But Nichkhun just looked away.

Taecyeon: “I see.. you like her right? Right??” tapping his shoulder and convincing him to answer back.

Nichkhun: “Taec, we just met, it doesn’t mean I liked her already”

 

Taecyeon gave him a teasing smile wanting him to say more about it.

Nichkhun: “Yes.. I find her cute. That’s it!”

Taecyepn: “That’s it! You like her bro! Come on! Ask for her number!”

Nichkhun: “Why would I do that?? I know you have hers on your phone, can I just ask you the number?”

Taecyeon: “No way! You like her right? Then give it an effort. Ask it to her, you know what? Girls like it when someone admires them, they feel like they’re a princess”

 

Nichkhun looked disappointed, at the same time, he took it a challenge.

Nichkhun: “Fine, I’ll try”

.

.

.

.

--

Day 1 of Elite Uniforms Endorsement Photoshoot and all of them were busy preparing stuffs and doing hair and make ups.

 

Nichkhun there standing and was looking for the girl to ask her number.

Suddenly..
He found Tiffany there approaching him.

 

[no.. this isn’t happening.. wait!]

 

Tiffany: “Nichkhun! What’s up? [I suppose he will just answer me once then that’s it]”

Nichkhun: “Hey.. uhm, nice to see you :)”

Tiffany: “First day of photoshoot and everyone seems busy, maybe days to come will be the busiest”

Nichkhun: [I’m running out of words!] “Yeah, I see..” Nichkhun just nodded.

 

Tiffany [I knew it! This time he answered me twice, but then, that’s it! -_- ]

 

Wooyoung suddenly came. “Tiffany! Lemme show you somethin’!”

Tiffany: “Sure.. Nichkhun, see you later :)”

 

Wooyoung lead Tiffany to her way and then they left.

Nichkhun just looked at them walking away.

 

Nichkhun: [What the hell? Where are the words? Thank you brain -_- ]

 

As Nichkhun was looking at them, he was thinking

 

[Wooyoung seems to like her too..]

 

And these words knocked on his head  [Hey! Wooyoung seems to be doin’ his move! No way..]

 

 

Ncihkhun immediately ran and looked for Taecyeon, he found him there sitting with the SNSD

members.

 

He also found Taecyeon’s phone hanging half in his pocket.

Nichkhun came towards Taecyeon then quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and ran away immediately.

 

Taecyeon; “Nichkhun!!!”

 

Taecyeon was about to follow him but Nichkhun was too far already.

 

--

Nichkhun opened Taec’s phone and quickly searched for the contacts.

 

[Tiffany, Tiffany, where’s her number?]

 

Until he found it.

He quickly saved it to his phone then Taecyeon caught him.

 

Taecyeon: “What the hell are you doin’? Give me my phone!”

Nichkhun so gave it to Taec and he saw Tiffany’s number on screen.

Nichkhun just smiled at Taecyeon “Thanks anyway :D” then he walked.

 

Taecyeon looked anxious as Nichkhun’s walking away.

Taecyeon: “Hey! Don’t play on her, or I’ll tell her you like her!”

Nichkhun turned facing him and shouted, “Don’t worry! I’m a good boy!” then walked away again.

Taecyeon felt an ease after that.