A Promise

The Story Behind KhunFany

 

Tiffany woke up still not feeling well due to neck aches. 

She has been going on treatments claiming that she was suffering from vocal nodules which caused pains.

 

Taeyeon: "Fany, I'll ask the manager to bring you to the hospital"

Tiffany stood up from her bed and went in the bathroom for a wash.

Tiffany: "My throat pains came back again T.T" yelling at Taeyeon who was outside the room.

Taeyeon: "I just called the manager!"

 

The SNSD were setting in the kitchen when the manager came to check the girls. He received a report that Tiffany needs some medical attentions because of her condition not going well.

 

Tiffany: "Do you think I need to visit the hospital for consultations? The medicines aren’t making me feel better anymore" pouting while walking out from the room not knowing the manager was there.

Manager: "Yes, we need to go, don't worry, I already scheduled a break for your shows"

 

Tiffany was a bit disappointed hearing that. She enjoys being an MC, and didn't want to have breaks for it since being an MC will only took a while as temporaries. But she too would mind working while suffering from pain, so she agreed on consulting.

Jessica: "Make it quick, Fany! Don't let our manager waiting on you" she whispered loudly that everybody could hear.

 

Jessica wanted her manager to leave sooner as well as the other members so that they can go on their personal gatherings or dates without actually the consent from their manager.

 

After that, Tiffany with her manager was ready to leave.

 

--

 

Jessica: "Hey, busy?" she dialed her boyfriend.

Taecyeon: "Not really xD"

Jessica: "I guess you're practicing.."

Taecyeon: "But we're done! I'm not busy.."

 

Jessica knew Taecyeon already got what she mean and he was really in to it.

She then asked him to go out, somewhere just around the company. The two won't hesitate to do so, they are known as friends, both of them loves hanging out with friends and often seen partying after events.

 

--

 

The two went in a cafeteria just inside the company along with others who were just finished on their trainings and rehearsals.

It was summer, 5 in the afternoon, the two took a seat after buying snacks.

 

Jessica: "How's the rehearsal?" she asked while opening a pack of chips.

Taecyeon: "Not furnished yet, we can't practice and imagine how well it goes if the members aren't complete."

 

Jessica took a sip on her drink as she offered Taecyeon the snack.

Jessica: "Nichkhun is busy doing shoots, right? How about the others?"

Taecyeon: "Ne, Nichkhun is busy, Junho is tripping, the others aren't serious, and me, I'm always there! But we can't do it being incomplete."

Jessica: "You mean, you're the good boy there??"

 

Taecyeon winked at her before picking the snack. "Of course!"

Jessica: "Ne, that's why you're here, cutting from your practice, huh?" she nodded with her eyebrows rising.

Taecyeon: "Hmm.. You'll see. I want you to be there at the concert" giving her the ticket.

 

She took and looked at it, when all of a sudden, Hyoyeon came to sit next to her.

Hyoyeon: "What's that?!"  too close to reach the ticket, so Jessica immediately put it down. "Hey!"

Jessica: "This is mine!"

Hyoyeon: "What's that?"

 

Taecyeon offered Hyoyeon the snacks. "That’s her ticket, Hyo.. for our concert, are you going too?"

Hyoyeon: "I want a ticket too!"

Taecyeon: "Hey! Why don't you ask from Wooyoung?!"

 

Hyoyeon stopped for a while. [Did I hear it right?] She was wondering how did Taecyeon know that she's a friend of Wooyoung?

Taecyeon: "Why? What's the matter, huh? Hyo?" giving her a teasing smile.

And how the hell did Taecyeon seem to know something? She was speechless at a moment. "Why would I ask from Wooyoung??"

 

Taecyeon just smiled then stood up, he reached at the counter, which is not that far from them, to buy more drinks.

 

Jessica: "Hyo? So Wooyoung is the one, eh?"

 

Hyoyeon: "Did I say anything about him??"

 

Taecyeon: "What I mean is, ask from Wooyoung and he'll surely give you a ticket" Taecyeon speaking from behind before taking a seat.

 

Jessica didn't say a word that she just turned smiling at Hyoyeon.

 

That time, Taecyeon was having a thought that Wooyoung probably likes Hyoyeon. He noticed it since Wooyoung had been asking about her a lot. It was also obvious to Hyoyeon admiring Wooyoung ever since before.

 

Taecyeon was still in doubt about that, but he kept on smiling and smiling. He may not know what's happening between the two, but he was happy to know that Wooyoung has really moved on with his past and continues to appreciate now after his heartbreak.

 

He also knows that Nichkhun is getting into serious with Tiffany, although he didn't know the two are already in a relationship that time, he was still happy as there won't be conflicts with his friends at all.

 

 

Taecyeon: "Well, you look good together :)"

 

--

 

After her check up in the hospital, Tiffany with her manager headed back to their dorm. She was not completely recovered yet, but she was getting her condition better because of the rests, and consultations.

 

In her room, Tiffany was thinking..

[Tomorrow, June 24, his birthday! Should I visit him there? Or just give him a call? Or a date?] She asked herself while fixing on bed.

It was quite a long time since they last seen each other, Nichkhun was so busy like he works almost the whole day, preparing for their concert, and at the same time, busy for shoots.

[He must be so tired..] Tiffany felt bad a little bit for herself that she was given a break when it was Nichkhun's busy days turn. She remembered how she congratulates him for the opportunity. When his show aired on TV, many of Nichkhun’s fans became anti's of Victoria, his virtual couple. But as much as haters, many also loved the show, they looked good together, she thought to herself. Her boyfriend deserves this kind of popularity. Being a hard working guy, he really deserves the love he has been receiving on the show. Tiffany thought of him, the whole night, until she slept.

 

--

 

The morning came, Tiffany was rushing to her cabinet picking out some clothes. [It's his birthday, I won't let this day end without me seeing him!] She was thinking what to wear. No one must see her going there visiting him, so she planned for a disguise. She wasn't sure with it but still she continued taking out jackets, coats, blazers, scarves, whatever she needs for disguise.

 

Sunny: "Are you leaving? Fany?" she asked her while at the door.

Tiffany: "Ah, yes. Just, going to shop" as she put the clothes on her bed.

Sunny: "It’s summer, why you outed too many clothes? I thought, you’re heading to the hospital. Come on, let's eat first"

Tiffany: "Okay I'll follow :)"

 

Tiffany wanted to bring Jessica with her, but Sica too didn't know yet about her and Nichkhun, none knows about them. It was hard for Tiffany living as an idol, and keeping about her boyfriend who's also an idol. What made it harder was actually keeping the secret from friends that the two are close to. But then, patience is the key, she felt they were getting closer to reveal it.

 

 [Just a little more time, give me a little more time, this is worth waiting for..]

 

Nichkhun has been calling her many times but Tiffany tended to miss it. Nichkhun would probably think his girlfriend is making up forgetting his birthday like what he did last year. But of course she will never do that, she must somehow plan for a surprise for him.

 

--

 

After the mall, Tiffany went straight to 2PM's dorm, she wasn't sure if Nichkhun is in his dorm or outdoor for shoot, but she still went there with a present for him, hoping to see him again.

 

She reached the door while looking around and fixing everything she was wearing. No one was there. She was staring the door trying to find out if anybody is inside, she was not sure how she will knock, so she texted Nichkhun.

 

Tiffany "Khun, where are you??"

Nichkhun "Tiffany? Why you're not answering my call?! I've been calling you hundred times??"

Tiffany: [Yes, I haven't greeted him yet, he must be so mad at me xD] "But where are you??"

Nichkhun: "In our dorm, pick this up, I'll call you!!"

Tiffany: "No. Open the door.."

Nichkhun: "Seriously??"

Tiffany "I said open the door!"

 

Nichkhun knew it, Tiffany must be there, he quickly went out from his room and ran onto the door. But before he opened, he checked if everybody was still in their rooms for them not to see him.

After he confirmed it, he slowly opened the door without hitting a sound.

He saw a lady wearing a coat, a bonnet, hair tied up, boots, and sunglass. Everything was covered almost not recognizing it was Tiffany.

"Tiffany..??"

And then she smiled at him. Of course everything can be covered, but her smile is always recognized by him, her smile that will always be remembered by him. Her smile that made him fall in love all the time.

 

He was so speechless that he didn’t know what to say, so he stepped out of the door and hugged her unexpectedly, she too didn't expect that hug, but she felt how he missed her so much. "Happy Birthday.." She whispered in his ear as she hugged him back. "I miss you too.."

 

He looked at her as he let go of the hug, still speechless at a moment. This is his ultimate weakness, her sweetness. Make his heart beats fast and fall for her deeper.

 

Nichkhun: "I can't believe this.."

Tiffany: "Me too! I can't imagine myself disguising, going in the mall, then going here, made me look like a criminal!"

He laughed in silent as he turned to check if others saw them already. He closed the door.

Nichkhun: "Why you're not answering my call? I heard you have been through checkups, I was so worried!!" he whispers as he concerned.

Tiffany: "I just came by, I can see how busy you are these days, and I can't bother"

Nichkhun: "But you must at least answer my calls, right?"

Tiffany: "Are you really going on a fight with me?"

He smiled. "Of course not.."

Tiffany: "I came here not to tell you about it. I'm fine, doctors can handle. I'm here to greet you.. with happiness!"

Nichkhun held her hand. "Thank you.. :)"

 

Tiffany: "Hey! You think that's all? I still have a present for you!" Tiffany quickly took the present she just bought from the mall. It was in a paper bag then she gave it to Nichkhun. "Here xD"

 

Nichkhun stared at it first, trying to guess what it would be.

Tiffany: "Don't you like it?!" Or what?" taking back the present.

Nichkhun: "Of course I do! Let me" he finally took it and opened the present. She tried not to look what his reaction would be.

Nichkhun: "a Ray Ban!" it was a sunglass she bought for him the same with hers which she was using for the disguise.

Tiffany: "I hope you like it :)"

Nichkhun: "This is great! Thank you so much, Tiffany. Seeing you now already means so much to me, I'm so happy.."

Tiffany: "But, Khun.. I have to go now.." her face turned to worry.

 

Nichkhun: "I know.. I understand.."

Tiffany: "This is so little for us, Khun. I really want to make you happy, but this is all we can for now.."

 

Nichkhun nodded to her.

Tiffany: "Happy Birthday again, Khun :) enjoy your day! And don't be silly, I'll pray for you :)"

He hugged her again in a short while and after then, Tiffany left.

 

That moment seeing her felt like only seconds. But then, those seconds were unforgettable. Every moment was a treasure.

[This is real , but felt like a dream.]

 

--

 

Few days after..

 

Nichkhun took a break on his shoots and became busy for their upcoming concert. Together with 2PM, they went on guestings, interviews, and events promoting the concert.

 

It was tiring everyday but somehow excitement for the concert swept away those days they were practicing a lot and working hard for it.

 

The guys were on a strict diets, were taking lack of sleeps, and then worked again for the rehearsals.

 

Too soon. The concert is coming too soon.

 

--

 

Wooyoung: "Khun, how's Victoria?" they were in a dance studio taking a break.

Nichkhun: "Vic? I guess she's fine.."

 

Taecyeon came in to join the conversation.

Taecyeon: "She's fine of course! xD"                             

Wooyoung: "But, Khun? Have you heard? Your fans are so jealous of Victoria"

 

Nichkhun had been hearing about those issues. But he couldn't bother them for it, he'll do it for the show. He'll work on it, and then finish it still for the show.

He just felt bad Victoria had been affected because of him. Again, this is the world of show business, all of them are paid with fair, then, all of them must work with fair.

 

Nichkhun: "I'll protect her, don't worry.." convincing Wooyoung.

Wooyoung shook his head, it was obvious, Nichkhun don't really like Victoria that way, even his manager noticed it. There was a lack of chemistry. They seemed to be just friends, on and off cam.

 

Wooyoung: "If you can't, don't promise.." then he walked out in a disgusted manner.

Both Taecyeon and Nichkhun wondered what was up with Wooyoung. That was really his personality.

 

Wooyoung is a type of guy who values girls so much. He didn’t like a girl getting into troubles because of a guy. Wooyoung once thought Nichkhun likes Victoria, and with the way he was seeing it, it caused no good. This made Nichkhun worried. He lied again.. The thing he hated most, lying, again..

 

--

 

July 31, 2010. The day they have been waiting for.

Almost everyone didn’t notice it has been a month since they started practicing.

 

But that day, there were no more rehearsals, everyone must take a rest for later in the night, their concert will get to start.

Everybody was sleeping, it was late in the morning but Nichkhun was the only one awake.

 

What made him busy, is a letter.

 

He was writing a letter.

 

For whom? Of course, tomorrow that day will be his girlfriend's birthday.

 

He was writing the letter with lots of love. He was more excited on giving the letter to Tiffany than the concert.

 

He was writing it with lots of smile. Like a kid being in love for the first time.

 

He was writing with lots of humor. As his normal self, talking to her with fun.

 

He was writing it as a total expression of himself. And as he was writing, he looked at the sunglass Tiffany gave him.

 

He took it, wears it, and looked at himself through a mirror. [How can I?... Hmm...Aha!]

He snapped with his fingers as he came up with a bright idea.

 

Nichkhun quickly folded the letter then put it on his pocket. He rushed taking his jacket and his cap on.

 

After that, he checked if anyone was already awake, but there was none.

 

Then he ran quickly out from his dorm to go in his car.

 

--

 

It was late 6 o'clock in the morning, The girls were still asleep.

SNSD's manager was knocking at the girls' door.

Taeyeon was the one who opened it and was surprised to see their manager looking mad at them.

Manager: "Why are you all still asleep?!" he shouted.

 

 

The girls quickly stood up from their beds and went out scared of their manager scolding at them.

Manager: "Prepare now! Yuri, Tiffany! This is your last day on Music Core, you can’t be late! What the hell?!"

 

Then the two rushed and prepared as their manager commanded. The others also started to fix and prepared for the breakfast. Everybody turned busy not missing a move for their manager not to get angrier.

 

After a while, their manager went out from their dorm.

The room filled with silence, as the girls stared at each other and was still in shock.

 

Tiffany sat on his bed looking out for things to prepare. She almost forgot, tonight will be 2PM's concert, so she reached for her phone to text them a good luck. But before she did, she read a message from Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun "Open the door!"

 

At first, she was in doubt, [Door…??] so she quickly ran to the door then opened it.

 

It was Nichkhun!

 

Nichkhun in disguise.

Wearing a jacket, a mouth mask, wearing the shades she gave to him. Like what she did.

She was so surprised to see him that she couldn’t say a word.

 

Nichkhun: I might forget your birthday tomorrow, so I came here a day ahead xD”

Tiffany: “Khun?!”

Nichkhun: “But no! I didn’t come here to greet you! I just want to give you this..” He took the tickets from his pocket and gave it to Tiffany. “I only have three tickets to give, but I really want you to be there tonight, Fany..”

 

Tiffany: “I’m supposed to buy a ticket today xD”

Nichkhun: “So, your’e coming??”

Tiffany: “Of course!” she told him with a smile.

Nichkhun: “Great! Oh wait, I also have another thing to give you”

 

 

He thought of the letter he wrote. It was finished and really wanted to give it to Tiffany, but before he took it out, suddenly, SNSD’s manager came and shouted from afar.

 

Manager: “Who are you??”

 

Both of them were shocked to hear that. [Oh no.. not again..]

This can’t be the second time to see them both alone by her manager.

 

Nichkhun didn’t turn around, he must not look at the one who shouted, instead, he quickly ran downstairs holding his cap on, escaping from SNSD’s Manager.

 

Tiffany was almost to laugh on that sudden moment, but she tried to stop herself as she burst out a smile, her manager came to approach.

Manager: “Who’s that??”

Tiffany turned stiff thinking what to answer. “Eh?.. a fan..”

Manager: “Did he say anything? Or did something??”

Tiffany just shook her head.

 

The manager went inside the dorm as Tiffany followed him.

Sunny: “Tiffany, let’s eat”

Manager: “Make it quick, then get ready after” he walked on the kitchen and talked to the lady housekeeper.

 

Manager: “Please double check the security of the girls here, I saw a fan having an access to the girls, don’t let this happen again” he said with a serious face. “I won’t meet them tonight, I’ll leave them to you, okay?”

“Yes, Sir” answered the lady housekeeper.

 

Tiffany finally breathe at ease after that sudden moment, she was so thankful the manager didn’t saw it was Nichkhun, and didn’t ask her more about it.

 

--

 

 

It was a sad last day on the Show Music Core for Yuri and Tiffany as an MC.

Some of the SNSD members also went there at the backstage to support. They missed this being an MC and hoping to be back again. It was still a wonderful memory to be remembered.

 

--

 

Tiffany: “Yuri, are you busy tonight??” she asked her while on the dressing room.

Yuri: “No, maybe?”

 

Then Tiffany took out a ticket and offered it to Yuri. “Can you go with me?”

Yuri: “2PM…. Concert!!” she shouted then Tiffany pulled her in immediately.

Tiffany: “Shh..!Don’t tell anyone, I only have two tickets to give!”

Yuri: “Give? You mean this is mine already?”

 

Tiffany nodded with a smiled.

Yuri: “Therefore, I’ll go with you!!”

Tiffnay: “Shh! Yuri aah~”

Yuri: “Don’t worry! The others will be busy tonight, because manager won’t be meeting us”

Tiffany: “Really??”

Yuri nodded as she shouted for Jessica to come.

 

Yuri: “Ask Sica too, for sure she’ll be going with us” she said to Tiffany as Jessica came towards them.

 

[Yeah, right. Jessica would agree to the concert ‘cause it’ll be her boyfriend’s concert too]

 

Tiffanny: “Sica” also offered to her the ticket. “Can you go with us tonight? Don’t tell our manager xD”

Jessica chuckled as she saw the ticet. “Omo~! You’re coming too??”

 

Tiffany and Yuri eagerly nodded.

 

Tiffany: “Here, I bought ticket for you, yes, I bought it! Just a while ago xD”

Jessica continued to laugh as she picked out her ticket. “I already have one! :P Well.. my boyfriend gave it to me. How sweet, right? xD”

 

[But my boyfriend also gave me tickets, he gave me three!!]

 

Jessica: “But hey! Hyoyeon really wants to go watch the concert! Give it to her!”

Yuri: “Ne, Hyoyeon really admires Wooyoung, her crush..”

Tiffany: “She has a crush on Wooyoung?”

Jessica: “No, Wooyoung has a crush on Hyoyeon, Taec told me.”

 

Then Yuri interrupted. “No! Hyoyeon has a crush on Wooyoung, Hyoyeon was the one who told me”

 

Tiffany: “Stop gossiping guys! I’ll call Hyoyeon to invite her..”

 

 

Of course Hyoyeon accepted the invitation :D

 

--

 

The evening came, passed 7PM.

 

The 2PM members were on the backstage totally fixed up and prepared to come out and perform.

2AM members  were also there for stage opening.

 

Taecyeon was standing against the wall while breathing deeply.

Wooyoung: “Taec, you look tensed?? Relax!!”

 

Taecyeon: “I’m just nervous, my girlfriend is watching”

Nichkhun turned to them after hearing that. “Taec, Jessica’s here? Who’s with her??”

 

Taecyeon: “I don’t know yet, wait, lemme give her a phone call” then he dialed.

Nichkhun and Wooyoung paused to listen.

Taecyeon: “Sica, are you here already??”

The two could not hear each other clearly as the crowd was too noisy.

Jessica: “We’re waiting here! Why you’re taking us too long to come out?! Come out now! xD”

Nichkhun: “Ask who’s with her?”

 

Taeyeon: “But wait, who’s with you? Did you come alone?”

Jessica: “No, I am with Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon”

Taecyeon: ‘Great, please visit us at the backstage after the concert, okay?”

Jessica: “Sure, everybody is waiting! Good luck!”

Taecyeon: “Ne.. thanks” then he ended the phone call.

 

Wooyoung: “That was too loud?!”

Nichkhun: “Taec, who’s with her?”

Taecyeon: “The other girls are there, Yuri along with Tiffany”

Nichkhun nodded in smile.

 

Taecyeon: “And Hyoyeon, she’s there also” smiling, emphasizing it to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung just gazed around with swinging arms.

 

Taecyeon: “Wooyoung, why you look so nervous?? Relax!! xD”

Wooyoung: “I’m not nervous! Shut up”

Taecyeon just winked at him, then Nichkhun who was not getting what was happening.

 

--

 

After a few minutes, the concert started.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAST FORWARDED>>>         :D

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The concert had finished.

It was more than 2 hours. They did a great show, so worth the pay, so worth the wait.

 

The guys went in the dressing room when their manager congratulated them.

He too was impressed and proud of his boys.

 

 

 

 

After that, as expected, other 2AM members along with SNSD came backstage to visit them and congratulate them all.

 

Yuri: “That was hot, yes, great LOL xD”

Tiffany: “Congratulations!! :)”

 

 

On the other hand,

Wooyoung did his best to approach Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was with Yuri that time, but Yuri was a spoiler, she noticed Wooyoung, so she left Hyoyeon without her knowing.

He thought this could be a chance. He really wanted to be a friend of her.

 

At first, he was shy. “Hi..”

Hyoyeon turned to him and surprised that Yuri wasn’t there.

Wooyoung: “I’m sorry, would you mind??”

Hyoyeon: “Uh, no! I’m just looking for Yuri, she’s gone?”

Wooyoung: “Ne, she left, I guess for a while..”

 

Hyoyeon nodded to him. “I thought she left because you’re here xD”

Wooyoung: “Probably :D”

The thing he likes, humor..

 

Wooyoung: “So.. where are the others?”

Hyoyeon: “Jessica? Hm, I think she’s with Taec, and Tiffany, I think. Hm..”

 

Wooyoung: “She’s with Nichkhun, right?”

Hyoyeon: “I didn’t see them, but, how did you say so?”

Wooyoung: “It’s obvious, Nichkhun likes her, right? Oops, don’t tell anyone I told you that..”

Hyoyeon: “And.. you’re fine with it??”

 

Wooyuong smiled at her. “I’m fine with it. Tiffany probably likes him too”

Hyoyeon: “You’re not jealous??”

Wooyoung: “I’m happy for them..”

 

Hyoyeon nodded while gazing around for a seat. “Ne, you’ll find someone better than her, just look around..”

But there was no one around. Wooyoung could only look at her.

Hyoyeon: “No! I’m just kidding :D”

 

And then both of them laugh. It was such a good friendship building there..

It was indeed that Wooyoung had really moved on. A good sign of acceptance.

He is definitely the mannered guy.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, 2PM’s manager came to approach Nichkhun.

Manager: “Khun, we’ll have a meeting after this”

Nichkhun: “Meeting about what?”

Manager: “About your show, We Got Married”

Nichkhun: “Is there a problem?”

Manager: “Yes, we have a problem, but let’s just talk about it after we got home, I just need you to get home with others right now”

 

Nichkhun was so curious about what his manager meant to say to him. He thought of it until Taecyeon with Jessica call on to him.

Taecyeon: “Khun!” calling Nichkhun to come close.

He saw Tiffany right beside Yuri, but he couldn’t approach. Only gaze was their communication.

 

Jessica: “We didn’t tell our manager we’re out tonight, I guess we need to go home”

Taecyeon: “Go home already? But we need to celebrate!”

Yuri: “Ne! Because they did a great show tonight, we must celebrate!”

Nichkhun: “But manager wants us to go home early?”

Wooyoung: “Khun, later will be Tiffany’s birthday, we really need to celebrate!!”

 

Tiffany looked at Nichkhun questioning. [Did he really forget about this again? Again??]

 

Manager Lee came to interrupt them,

with his eyes glaring at Jessica who was beside Taecyeon,

they quickly moved apart.

 

Manager: “Let’s pack things up, guys. You need to rest. Let’s go home. Just celebrate tomorrow, okay? Huh? Girls? Guys?? Okay?”

 

It was almost 11 in the evening, everybody was disappointed, they were just about to celebrate, but this manager was actually killing the joy!

Everybody stood up, Tiffany, who was the most disappointed didn’t turn and just walked along with the others.

 

Wooyoung gazed at Nichkhun, marveling why he wasn’t doing anything for it? It was Tiffany’s birthday coming! Is it because he was there? He decided to approach him.

 

Wooyoung: “Khun, is everything fine?”

Nichkhun uttered a sigh. “No”

Wooyoung looked at the thing on Nichkhun’s pocket. “What’s that?”

 

Nichkhun noticed he was referring to the letter. He hasn’t given it to Tiffany yet.

Nichkhun stopped for a while facing at Wooyoung.

 

Nichkhun: “Wooyoung, I’ll leave for a while, please tell our manager I’ll just take a while!”

Then he quickly ran not waiting for Wooyoung to answer. Wooyoung got it, Nichkhun forgot something, and it must be for Tiffany. He knew it, and he’s fine with it..

 

 

--

 

 

Nichkhun was running towards Tiffany.

She heard it, she heard him breathing, so she turned around.

Nichkhun: “Tiffany!..”

 

She tried to hide the sadness, and faced him with a smile.

 

Jessica was already in the car, along with Yuri and Hyoyeon, waiting for Tiffany.

 

Nichkhun; “I’m very sorry, but let me make up to this tomorrow” He kissed her forehead gently as he gave her the letter. “This is for you, Good night..”

 

Tiffany took the letter, still hiding how disappointed she was, but deep inside, she was holding back not to cry.

She smiled at him and bided him goodbye.. “Khun, it’s okay, I’ll wait for you tomorrow.. Have a rest, you must be so tired… and thank you for this.. :)”

 

 

Tiffany with Jessica, Yuri, and Hyoyeon left the venue, they had so much fun, although the fun wasn’t enough for them, they still did a lot of fun.

 

It was 12 midnight when they reached the dorm, thanks that the manager didn’t come around. For sure it would be a total freak.

 

--

 

Tiffany was sitting on her bed as she was reminiscing about the whole day, she felt so sad it ended just like that.

She thought to be celebrating along with her friends, but it didn’t happen. However, that day was still an extraordinary one.

She looked at the paper Nichkhun gave to her.

She unfolded it and found a letter written by him.

She smiled at it, his handwrites looked clean on a white paper, somehow it took away her sadness and appreciated the effort he did.

 

--

 

Tiffany,

First of all, I would like to greet you a happy birthday!! It’s probably already the 1st of August as you read this letter. Then I must also greet you a belated happy 7 months to us!

Can you imagine? It has been 7 months since I first said “I Love You” to you. It seems like just yesterday .That day was the most memorable that you accepted my love. I was so happy, and until now, I am still so happy being with you.

I wrote this letter just to let you know that I really love you more than I ever felt before. I had my first girlfriend at a very young age, she was my first love. They say first love is the best feeling of all, if that so, then I won’t call my first girlfriend as my first love! Because, this.. This relationship, is the best feeling of all.

You wondered why am I so silent before, you even asked me if you looked stunning that I always tend to be speechless every time we meet, and then I said no, you’re not that stunning before, but don’t feel insecure at all. Just smile at me, and you’ll always capture my heart.

I also wrote this letter to tell you how much I miss you. Seriously, I miss you every day. Yes, it has been 7 months, but I can actually count the minutes we’ve been together, I can actually count the kisses we did, and as we let go of those moments, as I look at you walking away, or as I look on my way leaving, I really do want to say “I miss you already..”

Even at this very moment that you are reading this letter, I miss you!

This love is really the best of all. I am really thankful that you accepted it and still continue to accept it.

I am wishing this love to be forever. I want to be with you always and love you forever. I want to thank you. Thank you, always and forever..

Khun.

 

 

Her tears dropped on the letter as she was reading it. She couldn’t help but to cry. She knows the reason why they can’t be with each other as much as they wanted to – a secret. Their relationship is a secret. But more than that, their relationship is also a promise. She will do her best to protect this relationship. She will hold on to this and sooner will fight for this as they’ll reveal to them about it. What she just needed was time, and patience. Then, happiness will follow.. They will soon be happy, that’s a promise.