Revelation Of A Friend

The Story Behind KhunFany

Day 2 of the photoshoot was over, after a busy day, everyone deserves a break!!

They all had a little dinner together with the negotiators, and managers.

 

Taecyeon was talking to Nichkhun.

“Nichkhun, do you think she’ll like this?” showing him a beautiful necklace.

Nichkhun: “You’ll give it to her? Is it her birthday?”

Taecyeon smiled. “No, I’ll confess to her my feelings”

Nichkhun: “What? She already know right?”

Taecyeon: “I’ll ask her to be my girlfriend”

Nichkhun stood up. “Sweet! Good luck! She’ll surely like it”

Taecyeon: “And Khun, I need your support”

Nichkhun: “Sure thing, bro! :) Call her now! Go!”

Taecyeon: “Right now?”

Nichkhun: “Yes! I’ll go with you, come on!”

Taecyeon called Jessica to meet him, he said they’ll go on a date and didn’t mention about the surprise.

 

--

Taecyeon and Nichkhun reached the place, and as expected, Jessica was there, along with Tiffany as .

The two guys approached them.

Taeyeon: “I’m glad you’re here :)”

Jessica smiled at him [why you sound different?] “Where do we go now?”

 

Nichkhun and Tiffany were just looking at each other then Nichkhun gave her a sign language saying “You, Me, need to go!”

And Tiffany was like “What??”

Nichkhun was convincing Tiffany to go with him and leave Taec and Jessica alone so that Taec could do his confession.

 

Trying hard to understand each other, Nichkhun came closer to Tiffany and held her hand.

Nichkhun: “Tiffany, I’m goin’ to tell you something”


Tiffany didn’t know what to say, there’s something coming up in her mind [Seriously? This silent guy just held my hand and goin’ to tell me something?]

She then realized she was just following Nichkhun on his way leaving Taecyeon and Jessica.


Nichkhun: “We’ll be back, bro >_-“

 

After they have left..

 

--

 

Nichkhun noticed he was still holding Tiffany’s hand so he immediately dropped it.

His face turned shy.

[This is awkward..]

Nichkhun can’t even look straight in her eyes especially when Tiffany’s looking at him with a smile.

 

Tiffany changed the awkward atmosphere. “Nichkhun, you said, you have to tell me something?”

 Nichkhun: [actually, I have nothing..] “Uhm.. yeah, Taecyeon would like to ask Jessica to be his girlfriend, that’s why we have to leave”

Nichkhun noticed that Tiffany was a little bit disappointed.

Tiffany: “Is that all?”

Nichkhun nodded.

Tiffany [As expected, once he answered.. that’s it -_-  ]

 

Tiffany took a sit as well as Nichkhun beside her.

 

Nichkhun [Come on brain!! Say something!!]

 

They were both so silent which made it harder for both of them to start a conversation.

To hind boredom, Tiffany took out her phone and suddenly thought of her text mate last night.

Nichkhun noticed it and started feeling uncomfortable.

She smiled then dialed a number.

 

She called her anonymous text mate!

And Nichkhun’s phone suddenly rang!

 

He was  shocked after seeing his phone ringing and it was a call from Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: “Y-you??” Tiffany gave Nichkhun a very strange look.

 

Nichkhun immediately rejected the call and tried to make up and explain to her.

Tiffany: “It’s you!! It’s your number!!”

Nichkhun: “Yeah.. I texted you last night..  -_- ”

 

Tiffany’s strange look turned into a smile. “Why didn’t you tell  me?”

 

Nichkhun: “I was about to tell you, but I realized it was too late in the evening so I changed my mind, I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you right away”

 

Tiffany: “Look at your name in my phone! xD”

 

Tiffany showed to him his contact name on her phone and Nichkhun read it: "CUTEST :) "

 

Nichkhun wanted to laugh after reading it. “I was just joking that time! I’m so sorry xD”

Tiffany: “Seriously?? Well I won’t change it anymore, at least I knew it’s you”

 Nichkhun: “I am very sorry..”

Tiffany: “It’s okay, nice texting you Nichkhun :) ”

Nichkhun: “Just call me ‘Khun’ for short”

Tiffany: “Khun?”

Nichkhun: “Yeah, Khun”

Tiffany: “Khun!!”

Nichkhun: “Right, Khun xD”

Tiffany: “kay...”

Nichkhun: “No, it’s Khun”

Tiffany laughed at him. “Okay, Khun!”

 

Nichkhun felt an ease and comfortable finally.

Tiffany: “I wonder what the two are doin’ right now??”

Nichkhun: “Let’s see”

 

Nichkhun took a stand then Tiffany followed him as they went back to where Taecyeon and Jessica were.

 

Both of them took a peek to see Taec and Sica still having a conversation.

 

Tiffany: “They’re not yet done talking”

 

--

Jessica “Taec, I cannot do this.., aren’t you happy to what we are right now? Aren’t these enough to you?”

Taecyeon “That’s why I came here to ask you, but what’s the matter? I want you to be my girlfriend, don’t you love me?”

Jessica “Of course I do, but Taec, I can’t lie to fans, what if they’d ask me if I have a boyfriend? At least I can barely answer them with ‘no’ ‘cause I really don’t have one”

Taecyeon “You mean, you don’t want to..”

Jessica “I would love to, ‘cause I love you. But this is a career, this is our world Taec, you must understand me too”

 

--

 

After hearing those, Tiffany quickly pulled Nichkhun out of the place.

Tiffany: “We shouldn’t listen to them!”

Nichkhun: “I know..”

Nichkhun was very disappointed of what he has heard about the two.

.

.

.

Tiffany: “If I were Jessica, I wouldn’t do the same thing.. You know what? If you love someone, you should fight for it! No matter what it may cause, ‘cause that’s your happiness!”

Nichkhun: “No. Taecyeon was wrong. I shouldn’t have let him do this. I should have known this will happen. And now he’s hurt. He doesn’t deserve that kind of love from a girl.”

Tiffany: “What are you saying?? He was wrong for asking it?”

Nichkhun: “I feel so sorry for him..”

 

--

 

Suddenly Jessica came and saw them.

Jessica: “Where have you been?”

Both of them pretended they didn’t hear anything.

Tiffany: “We just went outside..”

Taecyeon: “Today has been a busy day, I think we should all go home and have some rest, let’s go Khun”

Taecyeon seemed calm that time, but still it’s obvious he was feeling disappointed.

Nichkhun: “Yeah, let’s go”

Tiffany shook her head still pretending she didn’t know what just happened.

 

And then the two part ways and went back to their dorms.