Double Trouble Couple

The Story Behind KhunFany

 

Nichkhun: "Mr. Lee, I'm leaving, just for a while :)"

 

Nichkhun asked his manager while putting his cap on. He was back again in Korea few days ago, and that day was an expected day to meet Tiffany.

 

Manager: "To where?" he stood by the door.

Nichkhun: "Uhm, I'll just buy stuffs? foods?"

Manager: "Okay, do you need help?" he volunteered if he could drive him on his way.

Nichkhun: "No, I'm fine :) I'll buy snacks for them too"

Manager: "Oh well! Okay" and then he gave way for Nichkhun to leave. Nothing to worry for assistance since Nichkhun has a car. He quickly left the dorm.

 

 

A moment after,

 

Taecyeon: "Mr. Lee! I'm leaving too, but I'll be back, I'll just take a while :)"

 

Taecyeon was wearing an attire, it was obvious he was going for something special as his manager smelled his perfume.

 

Manager: "To where??" he asked before he could leave.

Taecyeon: "Uhm.. I'll buy some.. drinks? 'cause Nichkhun will buy us snacks!" he laughed quietly.

Manager: "Then why you have to wear that much? with fragrances huh? Are you having a date??" he doubted.

Taecyeon: "No! No! I'll just.." trying to excuse himself.

 

Manager: "NO, you're not leaving. I heard your phone calls with Jessica a while ago. You are planning for a date! So stay, or else, I'll tell Mr. SM that you're dating one of her artists!"

Taecyeon became speechless and just nodded at his manager. He can't excuse himself 'cause his manager heard him already having conversations with Jessica. He had nothing to do but just look at his manager as he walked by him.

 

[Damn! This is my girlfriend's only free time and my manager just don't give a sh*t to let me leave!! So biased to Nichkhun!!!]

 

--

 

Tiffany: "I'll just take a while in the dressing room. Wait me there, okay? :)"

 

SNSD members were taking a break from their photoshoot and Tiffany was just done with her phone call with Nichkhun. She can't wait to leave already and meet him, but she first need to wait for her manager to leave so she wouldn't need to ask permission on leaving.

 

Jessica read a massage from Taecyeon: "I'm sorry. Manager didn't allow me. I'll make it up to you next time, I promise!!"

Jessica: "What?! Ugh! I can't take this!!" almost about to throw her phone.

Tiffany: "Sica? What was it?" she concerned.

Jessica: "Taecyeon and I were supposed to have a date today, but.. Ugh!!" she quickly left the dressing room.

Tiffany: "Hey? Wait!"

 

Tiffany followed her outside but Jessica seemed to go out already. So Tiffany just turned on her way to meet her boyfriend.

She was about to pick up her phone when someone uttered a whisper at her.

 

"Tiffany! I'm here!"

 

It was Nichkhun! Tiffany turned to him and quickly ran towards. Excitedly, she gave him a tight hug. They met again, and missed him so much.

 

Tiffany: "Khun!! Did anyone saw you in here?" her expression was so priceless.

Nichkhun: "None. I'm late, too late to watch the photoshoot xD"

Tiffany: "It's fine :)" she kept on staring at him, at his face. They rarely seen each other these days, because she was too busy going back and forth from Korea to Japan. "So.. how are we??"

Nichkhun: "Well, I bought something for you, but I didn't manage to bring it, however, I still expect we'll meet again for a date? Can we? Have a date?"

 

Before Tiffany could answer, a staff from the studio saw them and came towards them. "Ms. Tiffany, your manager is looking for you"

 

Nichkhun immediately took a step back from Tiffany.

Tiffany: "Ah, I'll follow after, thank you" she told the staff giving him a signal to go.

But the staff didn't leave them and seemed to wait for Tiffany as he stood by them staring at both her and Nichkhun.

Nichkhun noticed it. "I think, you got to go now, Ms. Tiffany, I too have to leave already" he smiled pretending he's not much a close friend of Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: "Yes, uhm. Okay. By the way, nice to see you, Nichkhun oppa :)"

Nichkhun smiled back. Tiffany gave Nichkhun a tap as Nichkhun walked his way to leave them. It was a bit disappointing that the staff didn't leave them to talk even for a while, but it may gain curiosity to the staff if Tiffany insisted to talk with Nichkhun alone. So she just let him leave.

 

"Ms. Tiffany, shall we now?"

 

Tiffany just nodded without looking back at Nichkhun and then followed the staff back in the studio.

 

 

--

 

 

"Okay, I have here with me the written songs of your girls" Mr. Choi Wheesung, the record producer told the SNSD's manager.

Manager: "So, how is it?"

WS: "Well, I liked the song composed by Yuri. It was a sad song, and the lyrics really took a part of me." he gave the manager the papers.

 

Manager: "How about the other one? Tiffany too wrote a song, was it disapproved?"

WS: "I read her lyrics too, but the lyrics were more likely of a girl happy in love. It's like, the lyrics turned to be a happy feelings, not about a broken hearted" he explained to the manager.

Manager: "Well, at least you chose one, we're fine with it Mr." he gave a bow and shook hands with the producer. After that, he prepared to leave.

 

WS: "Before you leave, I have something to ask you"

Manager: "What is it Mr.?" he stood by the door.

WS: "I heard a rumor, that there is an artist couple dating, and the artist is from your company"

 

The manager expressed a surprised in his face.

 

Manager: "Well, I'm telling you, there are lots of artists dating nowadays, Mr." he laughed.

WS: "Of course I know that, but this rumor can be a little different for you"

Manager: "Why do you say so, Mr?"

WS: "Because the said artist is from your group."

 

The manager was more than surprised this time.

Manager: "What? So Nyeo Shi Dae??"

WS: "Oh! Come on?! Is there any other group you are handling?! Of course I am referring to So Nyeo Shi Dae!" he almost shouted at him.

Manager: "Oh~ well, rumors are rumors, Mr. I have to go now.."

 

WS: "Why? Why are you covering up this couple?"

Manager: "No, I'm not Mr. Choi. But I really don't know which among my members is dating recently, and if the said rumor is true, that won't be a big deal? Right?"

WS: "Yes, I think so? I just opened up about it because I thought you know who's dating among your members"

Manager: "I really don't know. Well, since when this rumored couple started dating?"

WS: "I'm not sure? I heard they are often seen together just this month of October this 2010?"

 

 

Manager: "Well, I got to go now, Mr. I got to figure out who among my members is dating" he chuckled.

WS: "Well, sure with that. But promise me to name the rumored couple after you figured it out, okay? I am thinking of a new couple team up here :)"

Manager: "Sounds interesting :)"

 

The producer nodded and watched as the SNSD'S manager left the meeting room.

 

He was so curious, and wanted to know who are they before that year 2010 ends. He thought it may gain more fans if the couple seems to be interesting.

 

Same as the producer, SNSD's manager was also curious about it, more than curious about it. He was worried too. Last time he heard Sooyoung saying that the girls are dating one another and are turning into lesbians. But he believed Sooyoung was just joking that time. The girls can't be like that.

 

However, he was still into figuring out which among the girls is dating.

 

--

 

Nichkhun just arrived for the shoot of WGM. And as expected, Victoria arrived earlier.

Victoria: "Khunnie!" She greeted him merrily.

Nichkhun: "Hey! I'm not late, huh?" He laughed as he put his bag off.

Victoria: "Yes, you're not :) Uhm, have you eaten already?" She asked as if she worries about him like her real husband.

 

Nichkhun: "I haven't yet :)"

Victoria: "Well, I reserved you a food, here!" She offered to Nichkhun the food on a plate.

It is her personality which is being thoughtful. She cared about everybody, even to every staffs, and more specially, to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: “Thanks! Thanks!” he willingly took the food and have himself a seat to eat.

Victoria: “I also gave some to the staffs :)” she sat beside him.

Nichkhun: “You? You cooked this?” he asked with amusement.

And Victoria just nodded a smile.

 

Nichkhun: “No wonder!” he laughed.

Victoria: “Why? Doesn’t it taste good?” she worried. It was her first time to cook a dish to the staffs, and what a shameful it could be if the food turned to be a bad one.

Nichkhun: “It’s perfect!!” he told her still chewing some of it in his mouth.

Victoria: “Ugh! You scared me! So, how is it? :)”

 

Nichkhun just gave her his two thumbs up for he was still chewing a mouthful.

Victoria: “Well, thanks :)” she said as she looked at him continuing eating.

Nichkhun: “Hey? There’s something weird about you today?” he stared at her.

Victoria: “Huh? w-what?”

 

Then Nichkhun just smiled. It was a surprise Victoria didn’t come up to argue against him that day, not like what they often do, she even saved him a food.

 

Victoria: “Well, finish on that, I’ll get you a drink!” Victoria stood up and went out.

 

It was really weird for Nichkhun. Victoria changed ever since they had their trip to Thailand. They really had gotten a lot closer than before. He was more confident now talking to her, as well as Victoria. And she accepted him every time he took care of.

 

It was indeed a good friendship developing. And the producers seemed to appreciate it. For Nichkhun, it was a new thing, however, for Victoria, it was more than that. She saw it as a special one.

 

 

--

 

Manager: "Tomorrow you'll be the guest on a radio show, and some Super Junior members will be there too as hosts, it will be an interview, so prepare, okay?" he told the girls as he read their schedules.

 

"Ne." the members nodded.

 

Manager: "And by the way, Wheesung just returned to me the copy of your written songs, and.. Congratulations, Yuri! Yours is accepted!!"

 

Yuri: "Oh jinja?!" Yuri quickly sat beside their manager.

Manager: "He liked your lyrics :)"

 

 

Tiffany: "What about mine?!" She stood just beside the two.

Manager: "Well, unfortunately.."

Tiffany: "Rejected?! Why? I wrote the most wonderful words in there?!" she claimed.

Manager: "Well, the record producer found your lyrics a happy one. Uhm, by the way, Tiffany? What's with your lyrics? Why it turned to be a happy lyrics instead of a sad one? Are you in love, huh?" he asked trying to observe Tiffany's reaction would be.

 

 

Then suddenly, Tiffany blushed. The girls as well as their manager noticed it, the answer became obvious.

 

Jessica: "What's the wrong with being in love?? I'm in love too!" she told everyone.

Hyoyeon: "Yes! I'm in love too!"

Sooyoung: "Me too! Oh my Lee Seunggi  oppa xD"

Taeyeon: "Ne, what's the matter with being in love?"

The girls seemed to cover up Tiffany who turned to say nothing.

 

Manager: "Ahah! Yes" their manager laughed. "There's nothing wrong, of course. All of us can be in love. But.. I wanna ask a different thing. Hmm.. Tiffany? Are you dating someone, recently?"

 

[heck! come on, Tiffany? Say something? Deny it!]

 

Tiffany: "No, I'm not" finally she answered.

The manager finally breathed at ease. "Okay, I know :)" [Rumors are rumors..]

 

 

Tiffany: "But I'm currently in love.." she added.

 

This gave a surprise to their manager as well as the members. They were almost weren't sure if they heard it right. If Tiffany was about to reveal it?

 

Tiffany: "How about you, Oppa? Are you dating someone recently? :)"

The girls turned to their manager.

Jessica: "Oppa, you're in love right??"

Sooyoung: "Who's the lucky girl??"

Manager: [Why it always ends up with me getting stuck by these questions?! Ugh!] “Fine! Fine! I knew it, you wanted me to leave already, well fine! I'm leaving" he stood up.

 

Taeyeon: "You're having a date tonight, aren't you?"

Manager: "Girls, tomorrow, after the show, you will head straight to your dorm already. The schedule is cleared. I'm not sure if we'll be having a meeting tomorrow night. Understood?"

Taeyeon: "Yes, understood :)"

 

Manager: "Okay! So have some rest, tomorrow is another busy day" he started walking to the door.

Sooyoung: "Good night Oppa!" she waved.

Taeyeon: "Have a great date tonight!! xD"

 

Manager: "Aish!" he quickly left the dorm avoiding questions from them. He is not open talking about his love life. He doesn’t want to share and let them know, mainly because his relationship is also something to be kept as a secret. None must know about his love life, even the members mustn't. Not because he is protecting his image as the manager of SNSD, but because he is protecting the name of someone who is known as an idol too, his girlfriend.

 

--

 

Nichkhun: "November 1, 1 month and 30 days to go 1 year!! Yess!!" he said cheerfully while wearing his shirt on.

 

He was preparing to leave for a date.. this time, not only to meet Tiffany, but to have her a date, a special date. Yesterday that year was their 10th month being together. So far, the secret is still beheld, and the love is still strong. They really deserve a special date.

 

Tiffany told him that after their guesting on a radio show, he can directly drop by her dorm and have a date with her since there won't be a meeting with her manager. Nichkhun agreed.

 

Suddenly.. Taecyeon opened the door.

 

Taecyeon: "Where are you going??" he asked Nichkhun with his chin up.

Nichkhun: "I'm going to somewhere" he answered confidently.

Taecyeon: "A date?" raising his eyebrows.

Nichkhun: "Yeah :)"

 

Taecyeon: "Okay, well, I want to date Sica too. But our manager don't allow me to!" he complained. "He only allows you, not knowing you are out for a date too!"

Nichkhun: "Well, make excuses. Taec, I know you're good at making excuses xD" he laughed.

 

Taecyeon: "I'm going with you"

Nichkhun: "What?!" it was obvious, he didn't want to.

Taecyeon: "I said I'm going with you!" he shouted.

Nichkhun: "No! You can't! Come on?! This is my special date with Tiffany!!"

 

Taecyeon: "I'll call Tiffany" he picked up his phone.

Nichkhun: "Taec, no! Please??"

Taecyeon: "I want to date Sica too! I'll tell Tiffany to bring Jessica with her :D" he laughed.

Nichkhun: "Okay! Okay! Don't call her! I'll be the one to talk to her" he quickly took up his phone too and dialed Tiffany.

 

While Taecyeon just stayed standing by the door.

 

Tiffany: "Khun?" she quickly answered.

 

Nichkhun: "Hey, uhm.. are you ready?" he asked while Taecyeon was staring at him longing to tell Tiffany that he wants to gowith them.

Tiffany: "Yes! I am :) good news, our manager isn’t coming, so I can leave tonight :)"

Nichkhun: "Well, I have a bad news.." still staring at Taecyeon.

 

Tiffany: "You're not coming??"

Nichkhun: "I am coming, but, I'm coming with Taecyeon. Would that be okay to you? is Jessica in there? 'cause, uhm Taecyeon want to date her too" he sighed.

Tiffany: "That's fine with me! Then bring Taecyeon with you and I'll tell Sica :)" she agreed.

Nichkhun: "Are you sure?" still expecting Tiffany would change her mind.

Tiffany: "Yes! We'll be ready in a minute :)"

 

Then Nichkhun ended the phone call and turned to Taecyeon who was waiting for him.

 

Nichkhun: "Fine, she agreed" he said without excitement.

 

Taecyeon: "Yes! Yes! Tiffany is truly an angel! Well, let's go then!" Taecyeon quickly went out the door leaving Nichkhun disgusted.

 

The two asked permission to their manager so they can leave and go for a shop, luckily, their manager permitted them to go. Finally, Taecyeon is out for a date!

 

--

 

Nichkhun entered his car as Taecyeon followed him beside.

 

Nichkhun: "Taec, you just ruined my special date!" still disgusted while starting on the engine.

Taecyeon: "Then, I'll just pay your gas slip for this :D" he told Nichkhun while feeling excited.

 

Nichkhun: "Why? Haven't you dated Sica since then?"

Taecyeon: "Ugh.. It was such a sad story.." he uttered a sigh.

Nichkhun: "Come on? Tell me what happened?" he asked still focused on the drive way.

 

 

And then Taecyeon started the story..

 

Taecyeon: "Well, this is the story.. I asked Sica to watch movie with me.."

 

      [Jessica: "A movie? Yes! Yes! I want too! Yes!"]

 

Taecyeon: "And she was so excited, me too!"

Nichkhun: "And then?"

Taecyeon: "We can't plan a schedule to date because she's too busy on shows, promotions, flights, etc.."

      [Taecyeon: "Sica, are you free today?"]
      [Jessica: "Sorry, we have our guesting today.."]

 

      [Jessica: “Taec! I want a horror film! :) shall we?”]

      [Taecyeon: “Oh.. we have a meeting for Dream High~ can we schedule another day?”]

 

 

      [Taecyeon: "Sica, mind to go for a date tomorrow?"]
      [Jessica: "Taec~ I'm really sorry, we have scheduled flight tomorrow.."]

 

Taecyeon: "Even our freest day still had nothing to do with a date 'cause Mr. Lee never allowed me to!"

 

Taecyeon was so depressed remembering those times, but at that moment, all he felt was excitement, finally!

 

Nichkhun: "Oh~ That was so sad.. Don't worry! I'm gonna drive this car as fast as hell now! So you can have your date!" he drove increasing the speed of his car.

Taecyeon: "Yeah! Be careful!!" Taecyeon quickly pulled on his seatbelt.

 

--

 

 

In SNSD's dorm..

 

Tiffany: "Sica, ready?" she knocked on her room.
Jessica: "Just a second!" she shouted.

 

Taeyeon: "Wow? Is this a double date?? Wow! Taecyeon and Nichkhun are so lucky to date these beautiful gorgeous friends of mine!" she felt envious, she wanted a date too!

 

Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell and knocked on the door.

 

Taeyeon: "Fany ah~ I guess Nichkhun and Taec is here!" Taeyeon shouted at them.

Tiffany: "Wait! I'll be the one to open!" she quickly ran on her way to the door and opened it.

 

The girls turned to shock when they saw it wasn't who they expected. It was neither Nichkhun nor Taecyeon. They were all surprised that it was SNSD's Manager!

 

Tiffany: "Oppa?! I thought you're not coming?" she was beginning to get nervous.

Manager: "Well, I just have to announce your upcoming TV guestings, I forgot it yesterday" he told them as he entered their dorm. Tiffany was shocked and got nothing to do but to let their manager in. "Hey? Why are you dressed up? Are you leaving, Tiffany?" her manager got curious.

 

The manager thought again about the rumored couple dating. Must it be Tiffany? Then suddenly, Jessica came out from her room and was also dressed up.

 

Jessica: "Woah! Oppa? You're here?!" she was shocked as she turned to Tiffany and looked at her reaction.

 

Manager: "Jessica? You're leaving too?" the manager took a step closer to them and was becoming weird. "Where are you two going?? Huh??"

 

He was now thinking that if the rumor is true, it can be a lesbian couple? or two couples dating.

 

The members around didn't manage to speak, as well as Tiffany, instead, Tiffany took up her phone and was about to send Nichkhun a message to back out the date. But she was a little late. Someone was already knocking on the door.

 

Taeyeon quickly stood up and was about to reach to the door for she expected that it is Nichkhun and it can be a trouble if their manager saw him.

 

The doorbell rang. It must be Taecyeon and Nichkhun.

 

Manager: "Oh! Let me" then their manager stood up and opened the door.

 

FACEPALM. Too late Taeyeon, manager already opened the door.

 

 

Tiffany: "I'm dead.." she whispered to Jessica.

 

 

When the door opened,

 

 

Manager: "Oh! Nichkhun? Taecyeon?" he was surprised.

 

[Wut?! The manager!!] Taecyeon uttered at his shock.

 

Nichkhun and Taecyeon was more surprised standing by the door speechless. They thought SNSD's manager wasn't there so they managed to ring the doorbell, but they were wrong, and surprised.

[I thought..]

 

The manager turned to Tiffany and Jessica. He got it, these guys are out for a date. The rumor is true. But he was thankful it wasn't a lesbian couple.

 

Tiffany and Jessica's reaction were priceless, they can't even look at the two guys waiting on them from the outside.

 

Manager: "Hey, you two. come in" he pointed at Taecyeon and Nichkhun. The two weren't sure. "Yes, you two. please come in.."he gave them space to let in.

 

So they entered the SNSD's dorm and the manager sneaked a gaze outside to check if anyone saw them before he closed the door.

Manager: "Have a seat, please"

The members didn't know what to do, if they must give them a drink, or welcome them, or just go inside their rooms and pretend not to know anything.

 

Jessica stood beside Tiffany who was thinking still what to excuse.

Manager: "So.. " he took a seat facing Nichkhun and Taecyeon. "You guys are dating them?" he was referring to Tiffany and Jessica.

 

Nichkhun and Taecyeon took a long while before they responded to the manager a nod.

Manager: "And?" he was waiting for an answer.

 

 

Jessica: "He's my boyfriend" Jessica said unexpectedly. "That taller guy, he's my boyfriend" she pointed at Taecyeon.

Tiffany seemed not to believe what Jessica just said, but she heard it right. Jessica confessed to their manager.

Jessica: "And I want to date him tonight, if you will let us.." Jessica never denied Taecyeon, although she’s the one working to keep their relationship a secret. But still she’s always open about her boyfriend, about her love life.

 

Those words were like butterflies to Taecyeon when he heard it. His girlfriend seemed to be proud of it.

Manager: "Aha! So you're dating Jessica recently??" he gave a snap.

Taecyeon: "No, Mr! Actually this is our first time to date again, Mr. We haven't dated for a long while, that's why I want to ask if you could let us?" he requested.

 

Manager: "So who's been dating recently? Nichkhun?" he turned to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Yes??" he mumbled.

Manager: "You're dating Tiffany recently, aren't you?"

Nichkhun immediately nodded. "Yes Mr!" with confidence.

 

By that answer, Tiffany blushed.

 

Manager: "Aha!" the manager laughed. "Finally I figured out! Wow? Nichkhun? I thought you are serious with Qi....." he paused."Well, why you didn't tell me about this?!" he turned to Tiffany and Jessica.

 

Tiffany: "Uh? Because, we thought you'll be against us..?"

Manager: "No, of course not! Actually I can allow you to date tonight!"

Taecyeon stood up from his seat. "Really? Mr?"

 

Manager: "Yes, I can. You can date!" he stood up too.

Tiffany: "Seriously? You are not going to tell Mr. Soo Man about this?"

Manager: "I can cover this up, but promise me not to get obvious! Because if that happens, well I must say sorry? But don't worry! I will protect this relationship. Okay?" he smiled with his thumbs up!

 

Jessica quickly gave her manager a hug for such consideration. All they can say was Thank You.

Taecyeon: "Hey, hey, Sica, you hug too tight" he held Jessica's arm away from the manager. Then Jessica turned to give Taecyeon a big hug too. "Oh! Well this is fine with me xD"

 

Tiffany winked at Nichkhun and whispered him to get ready to leave, that she was too excited.

Nichkhun: "Uhm, Mr, may we go now?" Nichkhun stood up as he was about to reach the door.

Manager: "Yes, you may :)" he allowed them.

 

Without furthermore askings, the four quickly went out of the door, it was just a split of a second and then they left. The members just stared at their manager like they were clueless at what happened.

 

Manager: "Wow? So Tiffany and Nichkhun is the rumored couple, eh?" he sighed. "Interesting!"

 

 

--

 

 

After the four went out of the building, they went straight in the car and got ready for a date.

 

Nichkhun: "So, where will you two, Taec and Sica be going?" He asked while driving.

Taecyeon: "Uhm? I can't think of a place?"

 

Tiffany: "Hey? Why don't we go on a same place together??" She suggested with excitement. Tiffany was beside Nichkhun on the driver's seat while Taecyeon with Jessica were on the back seats.

Jessica: "A double date??"

Tiffany: "Yes! A double date!!"

 

Nichkhun: "No, no, no. We'll date on our own. I just prepared a special date for us Tiffany?" He was worried.

Tiffany: "Can we have them with us, Khun? Please??" She mumbled. Of course Nichkhun can't refuse Tiffany, he had no choice but to agree.

Nichkhun: "Fine! Hmf.."

 

Taecyeon: "Tiffany, you're truly an angel xD" he laughed.

Tiffany: "Yes! A double date! Wow, I remember our first double date before!" she laughed. "When Jessica used to bring me with her every time Taecyeon ask her to meet. And then I met Khun because of that :)"

 

Nichkhun blushed to that. [Yeah, right. This couple behind us is the reason why Tiffany and I met ways. Not bad to return the favor, eh?] Nichkhun smiled.

 

Jessica: "So to where are WE going now?" she asked Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "I prepared a place! But I won't tell you guys until we got there :)" he gave them an expectation.

Taecyeon: "Wow! A surprise! Exciting xD"

 

--

 

The said place was not that far that they took only less than 10 minutes to get there.

 

It was small bay where they can see lights reflected through the calm water. It was a beautiful scenery. Added to it was a bridge along the bay which has lots of light that blends with the starry night sky. It was late evening so there weren't much people walking outside. Not much to spot these four idols having their double date.

 

Jessica: "Wow~ I breathe the Christmas breeze coming~" she closed her eyes feeling the air.

 

Taecyeon invited Jessica to have seat on a clean ground as they stare up in the sky.

While Nichkhun and Tiffany also took a seat together a little away from Taec and Jessica.

 

Taecyeon: "Sica~" he whispered.

Jessica: "Yes?"

Taecyeon: "Can you come closer?"

So as she did. "Then?"

Taecyeon: "I just want to say, that you are gorgeous tonight :)" he told Jessica with a smile.

Jessica: "I know xD" she mumbled.

 

Taecyeon: "And.. I love you :)" he told her in his sweetest voice.

Jessica: "I love you too.."

And then they kissed. Under the starry night sky, they kissed. It has been a long while, and finally they're together, again.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh, Man! That is.. gross~" Nichkhun exclaimed to Tiffany as they looked at Taecyeon and Jessica kissing in silence.

Tiffany laughed. "Why?? That is sweet! Don't you think?" She smiled staring at the view of the two.

Nichkhun: "Yeah, hmm.." he just nodded.

 

Maybe Nichkhun wants a kiss too! Then Tiffany sat closer and leaned her head on Nichkhun's shoulder. She felt his warmth, this guy makes her fall in love even more.

 

Nichkhun: "I prepared this night to be a special date, but I guess I didn't succeed to it. I'll make it up to you next time, promise!" He lowered his head trying to look at her eyes.

Tiffany: "Don't you think this night is special? This whole night is already special to me! My manager just knew about our relationship and it's a good thing he's not against to it!" she convinced Nichkhun. "Another thing is that I'm with you tonight, and for me, nothing can be more special than being with you. This is special Khun. Maybe not a special date, but this is still a special night for you and me :)" she took her head up closer to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: "And for Taecyeon and Sica too :D"

 

Tiffany: "Yes, for them too!" Tiffany chuckled.

 

Tiffany was about to kiss Nichkhun on his lips when suddenly,

Taecyeon: "Hey! I'm hungry! Mind to drive us and have our food?" Taecyeon shouted to interrupt. Ugh..

Jessica: "Your escorts here are already hungry! Treat us some food!" She pointed at Nichkhun.

 

Then the two stood up from the ground.

Nichkhun: "Fine! Fine! My treat?! Oh! This was Tiffany's idea to have a double date, it must be her treat, right?" He was pertaining to the girl beside him.

 

Tiffany: "Fine! My treat! Okay! Let's go then?" She took a snap.

 

 

Then they all went to buy some foods,  for them not get caught by fans, they bought foods from different stalls by each of them. After that, they went back again along the bay side to sit on the ground, eat snacks, and enjoy the starry night sky..