Love Eternally

The Story Behind KhunFany

 

Hello!

 

I want to send a lot of thanks to my up voters.

 

So I made this very long chapter which spent me so much time.

 

This chapter is for you! ^^

 

 

 

--

 

 

It was a chilly morning, the end of autumn and start of a winter. Nichkhun woke up lively from his room and went out to call the other members who were still asleep probably because of the cold season. It made them calm, and happy.

 

 

Nichkhun: "Guys.. ready up for breakfast! Come up there!" He was at the door waking them up.

 

2PM was currently busy on their album coming up. So they were every day busy for practices and preparations. Other than that, Nichkhun was the busiest of them all, besides of balancing his time for rests, practices and sponsors, he was also busy on his shoots for his show on WGM. No wonder why he's used to wake up first and call up the others for breakfast.

 

He went to the other rooms and did the same waking them up. Upon standing by the door, he noticed something.

 

Nichkhun: "Eh? Where's Taec??" He asked Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun with heavy-eyed.

 

Nichkhun: "Taecyeon left?"

 

Wooyoung was bothered, so he looks under as they were using double deck beds and checked if Taecyeon was there.

Wooyoung: "Obviously, he's not here, therefore, he left! Come on, Khun? Can't you see? Ugh!" Wooyoung stood up disgusted.

Nichkhun: "Why he left so early? Where did he go?" still asking as Wooyoung passes by him and out of the door to go in the bathroom.

Wooyoung: "I don't know.." he answered.

 

When Wooyoung left him in the room, Nichkhun saw a shining object on the floor. He took it and sat on the bed.

As he looks closely, he noticed it was a bracelet. Nichkhun assumed Wooyoung dropped the bracelet when he left.

 

Nichkhun: "Infinite.." he uttered while staring at the bracelet. An infinity bracelet.

 

 

Suddenly Wooyoung finished in the bathroom and went straight back in the room. Not expecting he would see Nichkhun holding the bracelet.

 

Wooyoung entered the room with surprise at first.

Nichkhun: "Is this yours?"

Nichkhun raised up the bracelet which widens Wooyoung's eyes.

Immediately, Wooyoung quickly took the bracelet from Nichkhun and smiled for him not to notice that he was surprised.

 

Nichkhun: "it fell off, hey? Is that new? ‘cause I haven't seen you with that bracelet." Nichkhun asked while he took Taecyeon's guitar and played on it.

 

Wooyoung: "No, it’s not.." he laughed. "Actually it was 4 years ago since I bought this"

Nichkhun: "4 years? And it's been always with you??" He was amused.

Wooyoung: "Yeah! I always keep this with me, it was last night I slept while looking at this, hehe" he told Nichkhun as he drags the bracelet up in the air and down to his hand.

 

Nichkhun: "Woah? Why you kept it so long?" He paused from the guitar.

 

Wooyoung smiled again. "Khun? Can't you see? Its design has interlocking circles. Circle means forever, two circles interlocked means love and comes with an infinite sign, infinity means love eternally. I must always have this with me forever" he explained, he always explains too much :D

 

Nichkhun: "So it means.. that bracelet is about a loved one?" Nichkhun pointed at the bracelet.

Wooyoung: "Yes!!"he answered bubbly.

Nichkhun: "Your lover ??"

Wooyoung: "Yes!!" The same energy as his first.

 

Nichkhun: "You have a lover? Omy! Who's your lover??" This time, Nichkhun was more interested to it than the bracelet.

Wooyoung: "My lover??" Wooyoung realized he had said too much. "No! That's not what I mean" he laughed.

 

Nichkhun was then getting curious and started to tease him. "Come on! Tell me about it?! Just tell me the name.." Nichkhun plays the guitar again. ~Wooyoung has a lover~ tell me what's her name? ~ he started singing.

 

Wooyoung couldn't think of a way to excuse. Nichkhun might get with the idea that it's Tiffany, for everyone knows he loved Tiffany. He must get rid of that conclusion before Nichkhun might think of that.

 

Wooyoung: "Well, uhm.. this bracelet.. is for my ex girlfriend. BUT! But! That was years ago! I was a trainee, and uhm.. well I just keep treasures. She's a treasure to me." He told Nichkhun in a calm voice, as if he was feeling calm that moment.

 

Nichkhun: "You still love her?"

Wooyoung: "No of course not anymore :)" if he had said he still, Nichkhun might think of Tiffany, the girl he had loved the latest.

 

Nichkhun: "But why she's still a treasure? That must be a wonderful story! Come on? Tell me? What happened?" He sounds so interested.

 

[Ugh come on?! Think of a story! What story? The real one? Or make a fake one?] Wooyoung took a short while before he answered.

 

 

After that, he sat.

 

Wooyoung: "Well, I was a trainee, and she was..."

Nichkhun: "Do I know her??" He interrupted.

 

Wooyoung: "No you don't! Can you just let me finish the story first?!"

Nichkhun: "Okay, continue xD" Nichkhun gave way.

 

Wooyoung: "During my training days, I met a girl..."

Nichkhun: "What's her name?" Nichkhun interrupted again.

 

Wooyoung: "hm...." [Wait, let me think of a name..] "I used to call her by the name of Mian"

 

 

Suddenly, Nichkhun burst out laughter. "Mian? That means sorry. Puahaha!"

 

Wooyoung: "Yes, Mian.. Then, she had a crush on me, that's how handsome I was. Keke"

Nichkhun: "Is that a real story??"

Wooyoung: "Shut up and just listen! This is real! Yet wonderful story of mine!!"

 

Nichkhun silenced and began to listen.

 

Wooyoung: "Then... One day she confessed that she likes me since we first met, but I don't remember when. She said she thinks she loves me already, and asked me to become her boyfriend."

 

Nichkhun just looked at him, seems to doubt, but he actually listened to Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung: "And then I said yes. I agreed to become her boyfriend. She's beautiful, how can I refuse? Maybe that's the reason she had guts to ask me that because she knows to herself she's beautiful and I could like her. So we became good friends, and earned good memories"

 

Nichkhun was starting to get hooked in his story.

 

Wooyoung: "But that's the reason, I just like her, I don't actually love her? It happened that I just, played on her? I was not serious at all. I was too young, and all I could think that time was fame, to debut, and nothing about love. I wasn't in love to anyone during my training days.."

 

Wooyoung paused for a while.. to give himself a winding and not to get with the real story.

 

Nichkhun: "Then?"

 

Wooyoung again took a while to make up his story.

 

"She sooner realized I didn't love her, so she broke up with me. That’s it! The end!" Wooyoung smiled.

 

Nichkhun looked at him with frustration. "Wut?! That's it? That's all?! It mustn't be the ending! Where's the infinity bracelet there??"

 

Wooyoung: "Oh yah!" Wooyoung laughed. [I forgot to include the bracelet in the story!] "Well, after we broke up, we didn't talk and meet for so long. I missed her, I have to admit. I felt her lost, I realized I lost a good friend. One day, I saw her again, and gave me this bracelet. And I saw she was wearing a bracelet same with this too. She said, we may not be as what she wanted to be, but the time we had together can be a treasure for both of us. So she asked me to keep this bracelet. After that, she left. I didn't see her again. And until now, every time I look at this bracelet, I think of her, my good friend. All I wanted to say is, sorry.. that I didn't love her, or at least tried, I played on her feeings, but I also want to thank her for the good memories.. I'll treasure them.."

 

Nichkhun was moved by his story. It was a long while before he could speak. "That was.. wonderful.."

 

Wooyoung: "Yeah.." he smiled. He couldn't believe he could make up to it that far. Nichkhun mustn't know Wooyoung and Tiffany have been a long time friends, or if not, just a close one before. He was afraid the tensed situations before might comeback, and friendships might get ruined.

 

It is better this way, so just stay it this way.

 

After a short silence, Chansung bothered them and came in.

 

Chansung: "Let's eat! Hey? Taecyeon left?"

 

Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun then looked back again to Chansung. "Ugh! Can't you see? He's not here, therefore, he left! And I don't know where" Wooyoung stood up from bed then walked out the room to go for breakfast.

 

Chansung: "Where's Taec?" He turned and asked Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: "He left early, I guess he went on a date" Nichkhun winked and then also walked out the room leaving Chansung who turned curious about it.

 

Taecyeon doesn't usually wake up early, unless he's excited to work. But that day, he woke up early not because to work, but to date.

 

 

--

 

Jessica: "We're too early the mall isn't open yet xD" Jessica laughed at herself. She was in her car together with Taecyeon. That day was a big sacrifice to her for she had to wake up so early just to meet Taecyeon. She's excited too, finally they got their time free for together.

 

Taecyeon: "10 mins, and we can get in! Hoo~" he told Sica while waiting. They were planning a movie watch that day. Since it was too early, not much people go in cinemas.

 

Jessica: "I guess it's open now, guards are already letting them in. Let's go!" She excitedly pulled her seatbelt and got ready off the car.

 

Taecyeon: "Hey! What if we get noticed??" He quickly grabbed Sica's hand. For the very last moment, Taecyeon became worried.

 

Jessica tied up her hair then wore a shade and a cap. By these are enough to cover her face. No problem disguising inside a dark movie theater.

 

"If we get noticed, then what?? They may have everything to say but they got nothing to do with it. Come on!"Jessica got off the car as well as Taecyeon.

 

It was a dangerous act, their names together might get into articles at any moment, but both of them care just a little about it.

 

The two didn’t bring bags for them not to get too long with the guards checking their stuffs before letting them in. Jessica went first in the mall then waited for Taecyeon.

 

After that, they went together straight to cinemas and choose a film to watch.

 

Jessica: "I want a horror film!! xD" Sica pointed at the motion pictures.

 

She's not a fan of horror films, she’s never brave enough, but Taecyeon might want those kinds of genre. The truth is Jessica was not actually into films, she was just excited watching with Taecyeon, for the first time.

 

Taecyeon bought the tickets, then after that, the two didn't take any longer to enter the movie theater.

 

Taecyeon: "The lights are still on!" Taecyeon whispered while walking on their way to the seats.

Jessica: "There aren't much people in here, let's go in front!!" Jessica pulled Taecyeon to go with her.

 

Taecyeon: "No, not in there! You might get surprised to the zombies and shout out to them." Taecyeon knows Jessica screams theloudest, she not just screams, but squeals. "It's better at the back seats.." then Taecyeon guided her until they placed comfortably on their eats.

 

The centermost and last seats at the back, they finally settled.

 

After few more people got in, the film came about to start. The lights turned off and the movie began.

 

Jessica was just smiling, there was nothing even funny, it was a horror film, but she was just happy and giddy.

 

10 minutes happened and there was nothing so surprising with the scenes, they said it was a suspense one.

 

Jessica: "There are no zombies yet?! Why so long?! I'm only waiting for the zombies with T-virus to thrill, ugh!" Sica whispered all the time andTaecyeon just laughed on it. He couldn't almost focus on the movie and just wanted to look at Jessica's reaction would be if she saw one.

 

Taecyeon: "Are you scared? If you're scared, my shoulder is here for you to lean on, with my arm you can brace anytime you're scared" Taecyeon smiled. Another filthy way of flirting, definitely. Taecyeon is the only guy who could talk in a sweet way to Jessica, and she's always been falling to it, none other guy knows how to hook this bratt heart of Sica than Taecyeon.

 

Jessica: "I'm not scared." Indeed she's not. "Hey! There's a zombie! The first ever!" She

laughed. "What took you so long?"

Taecyeon: "That's not a zombie, Sica xD" he looked at Sica and couldn't but smiles.

 

 

Moments after, Taecyeon was feeling a bit . He couldn't focus on the movie anymore. The atmosphere is cool, but his ambience of affection was kinda increasing.

 

The scene on the movie was a boy and a girl getting intimate with each other, which really turned Taecyeon's mood on. Byun mode?

 

Suddenly, his nearer hand poked over on the seat where Jessica was. First thing he reached there was her legs. Jessica didn't mind, she was wearing shorts that time not expecting it'll be cold inside the theater. So she just let Taec's warm hand cover her exposed legs.

 

Was it enough? For Taecyeon, of coure it wasn't. He started rubbing his hand on her thighs, Sica got the sense of its friction, and started getting hot on it. Who minds with the movie anymore? None. They were already both  that time. Without looking at each other, and pretending their eyes on the big screen, Jessica parted her legs to give Taec more access between her thighs. He reached for it, in between, made Jessica get the hard time not to let out a moan.

She couldn't resist that fuzzy feeling as Taecyon  his hand up and downward in between her, so instead of letting out moans, she closed her eyes and just gave up with the sensations Taecyeon was giving her.

 

Suddenly, a BOOM sound from the movie disturbed them. Surprised at first, Jessica opened her eyes and what she saw was a zombie on screen.

 

Jessica: "Wa! Zombie!!" She screamed.

 

Taecyeon quickly pulled out his hand on her as people on the front turned to look at them with disturbance. Jessica lowered her head for them not to see her, while Taecyeon covered his face.

 

Taecyeon: "What the hell?!"

Jessica: "I was shocked!" She whispered back.

 

Taecyeon: "We need to leave now, let's go.." he stood up and held Jessica to follow him. Nothing to worry about walking out as there were no people sitting beside them.

 

Taecyeon: "What came up with you to scream? You forgot we're in a public place?!" He told Sica as they were on their way to the parking area.

 

Jessica: "Did they recognize it was us?" She worried, then opened her car with a key.

Taecyeon: "I don't know? I don't know with you!" Almost shouted as he entered, Jessica too got in the car.

Jessica: "Why me?! It wasn't my fault in the very first place! You ert!!" They began to fight.

Taecyeon: "So you're blaming me on blaring in that theater?? Huh?!" He shouted back.

 

It'll be a long time arguing, long passing of blames before this two could understand whose fault it was. But it doesn't end just like that, neither of them claims faults. It'll also be along time understanding, then after it's understood, they wouldn't just accept it, it'll be a long time forgiving each other. Then after that very long, the ending will always be a sweet Sica and a sweet Taecyeon who are always hot for each other. That is something amazing with this relationship, they fight, like normal relationships do, they even fight for a long time, but what keeps this relationship holding on, is that both knows how to understand, forgive, and accept, even if it will take a long time. Getting together again is never an impossible thing for them.

 

 

--

 

 

Nichkhun went to the mall to buy something, but he had no idea to where he could buy it.

He was just walking around same stalls not knowing what to or where to go.

 

After a while, a tall white guy with a mouth mask and a cap was staring at him. Nichkhun guessed it must be a fan.

 

"Nichkhun??" said the guy. Nichkhun just smiled back for him not to be rude then he went to continue walking.

 

After about three steps, the guy walked over him and called him again by his name. "Hey! Khun!"

 

Nichkhun heard the voice familiar.

 

"Khun? Can't you recognize me?" The guy took off his mouth mask which gave Nichkhun a surprise.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh! Siwon!" He immediately patted Siwon on the shoulder.

Siwon: "Yeah! I was in disguise" he laughed. "Are you alone?" He asked Nichkhun as they continued walking.

 

Nichkhun: "Yes, I am about to buy something, but I don't know where I could buy it? Haha who's with you?"

Siwon: "My manager is around, buying stuffs, and I left him. Shh.. don't tell him!" He told Nichkhun then he took his mouth mask on together with his cap.

 

Nichkhun: "Nice disguise, eh! It took me long before I could recognize xD"

Siwon: "I'm an expert" he winked. "Eh, by the way, what are you buying?"

 

Nichkhun: "Uhm, something.. I'm looking for some jewelry stores here? I mean, with less people? I'm afraid I could get noticed here"

 

Siwon: "It's on the third floor! Come on, I'll get you there" he grabbed Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Oh? Are you sure? What about your manager?"

Siwon: "Don't worry! I told him I will buy a wrist watch, let's go up there!" Then Nichkhun followed him on the third floor by an elevator. They were too tired to take the stairs or the escalator, and less people use elevators.

 

There were so much people in the mall, almost crowded, but crowded people also helped them from not getting noticed. None would see them as there were so many people passing by, too plenty to stare at each of them, but it could also be a trouble if fans caught them in that crowded place, as it would be hard getting themselves out. Thanks to their get-ups like the mouth mask, shades and a cap which are very useful in disguising.

 

Siwon: "here! Let's check here" they entered a stall. Luckily, there were not much people in there than outside.

 

"Good Morning, Sir! How may I help?" Said the lady beside them, it must be the saleslady.

 

Nichkhun continued looking at the accessories inside the glass.

 

Siwon: "What exactly are you looking for?"

 

Nichkhun: "Ma'am, do you have accessories with an infinity design on it?" He asked finally.

 

"We have lot, Sir. You can choose at any of it. What do you need? A necklace? Bracelet? A ring?" The lady suggested.

 

Nichkhun: "The ones used for couples? uhm, a paired one?.."

 

"I will get samples for you, Sir! I'll be right back :)"

The lady left them to get what Nichkhun needs.

 

Siwon: "For couples.. hmm?? For your girlfriend?" Siwon started to tease Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: "I will just give it as a gift.." he answered as he resumed looking at the accessories in the glass.

 

Siwon: "To whom will you give it?"

Nichkhun knows Siwon is a good friend of Tiffany. He's one of her first friends in the company because they have lots of things in common, he too is also a close friend of Siwon. And he trusts him so much.

 

"Secret ;) you will know soon" he winked.

 

Only few knows about Nichkhun's secret relationship with Tiffany, she must have been having a hard time keeping it and Nichkhun could be so mean to tell it to anyone without Tiffany's consent. Above all, he trusts Tiffany the best. So for now, just put it that way.

 

"Sir, these are what we have for you.." the sales lady came towards them. "These are two in one packages, for couples. We have here necklaces, bracelets, and rings.."

 

Nichkhun: "Hmm.. what do you think?" Nichkhun whispered to ask Siwon.

Siwon: "Buy them all!"

 

Nichkhun: "that would make me look like an obsessed boyfriend!!" They both laughed.

 

"Sir, this necklace is made in italy, with its gorgeous infinity design.." the lady suggested, even though she was not asked xD

 

Nichkhun: "You think she will like this?" Nichkhun asked Siwon.

Siwon: "How would I know? I don't even know who's your girlfriend?"

 

Nichkhun: "Aish! Then I will just buy this necklace! She'll like it for sure" Nichkhun immediately took out his wallet.

 

"Why don't you give her a ring? You're girlfriend will surely like it!" The lady suggested, again.

 

Nichkhun: "What do you think?" He turned to Siwon.

Siwon: "That would give her a thought that you want to marry her! No! No. Don't give a ring, a bracelet is better."

 

Nichkhun took a look at the bracelet, same with Siwon looked closely to it.

 

Nichkhun: "Different from Wooyoung.." he whispered again.

 

Siwon: "This bracelet is so elegant! Buy it! Go on, that's perfect for your secret girlfriend!"

 

Nichkhun: "Shh.."

 

"This is a two in one package, Sir, one for the guy, and one for the girl.. Are you taking it?" The lady wrapped up the set and sealed it.

 

Nichkhun: "Okay, I'm going to buy that, have me one, please. Thanks."

 

Nichkhun gave her his credit then the lady went inside the counter to package his order.

 

Siwon: "Nice! Nice! Nice! She'll like it! Whoever is she xD" He patted Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Yah, thanks, bro! for the help!"

 

Siwon: "Sure thing! Are you going back to dorm?"

Nichkhun: "No, I have a shoot today, WGM.."

 

Siwon: "Oh yah! You have a car with you, right?"

Nichkhun: "Yes :) your manager must have been looking for you now xD" he worried.

 

Siwon: "Don't worry!"

 

After a while, the lady came back to give Nichkhun his card with his ordered jewelry. "We got our info in there too, if you have inquiries. Thank you, Sir! Come again :)"

 

The two didn't take too long there, after that they left immediately and parted as both of them have scheduled works that day. Two busy guys met in the crowded mall by chance. Thanks for Siwon's help Nichkhun didn’t get the hard time buying a special present for his secret girlfriend..

 

 

"O my god! I can't believe you just talked to them! Siwon oppa! Nichkhun oppa!" The other one ran to the lady.

 

"I told you to come with me!" The lady expressed joy. "Did you see that? Nichkhun bought a couple item, I heard it must be for his girl!! Who is she? He has a girlfriend?? I heard it right, didn't I?" The lady was about to cry, but of course she was not going to cry, just over reacting xD.

 

 

--

 

 

Jessica went back to her dorm from the cinema. After a long fight with her boyfriend, there was no place to go but the dorm.

 

Tiffany: "You came home early! So how's the movie?" She asked Jessica with expectations as she entered the door. "I bet you had fun, hadn't you?" Tiffany giggled not knowing Jessica was pissed.

 

Sunny: "Did he buy you something?" Everybody was interested. The other members were also waiting for Sica to share to them what happened.

 

Jessica: "It was a crap." she answered then went straight to her room and threw herself on bed.

 

They noticed Jessica was disgusted, but they didn't know why so they followed her to the bedroom.

 

Taeyeon: "What happened? Don't tell me it was postponed, again?!"

Jessica: "No, it was not. We got there! We were actually there! Hmp! That guy is so immature :("

 

Tiffany: "Ah..." Tiffany guessed this two got something wrong. Tiffany and Taeyeon sat beside Sica. "What happened?"

 

Jessica only stared at them then turned away to cover herself with a pillow. "Naaaa! I don't wanna talk about it!"

 

Taeyeon: "Fine! Fine! But mind you can't get well along with it if you continue acting like that.." she stood up. "Tell me what happened? Are you caught by cameras? By paparazzies?"

 

Jessica went up on bed with eyes widened. "Paparazzies...??"

 

Sooyoung: "What? Don't tell me you're caught dating??" Sooyoung interrupted.

 

Jessica quickly stood up and reached for her tablet. She searched for her name with Taecyeon if they were caught up dating. "I don't know? But I am thinking some noticed us inside the cinema? So we didn't finish the movie and just got home.."

 

Tiffany: "OMO~ !!  I told you dating in public is dangerous!! What if this news brought up to our manager? You're dead!"she was totally worried. All this time SNSD had their names protected from scandals, issues, then Jessica just messed on it?

 

Sooyoung: "Are you sure some noticed you there? They recognized and called you like 'Oh! Jung Jessica! Oh with Ok Taecyeon!' Was that it?" She worried too.

 

Jessica: "I don't know? I really don't know, but there are no gossips yet!"Jessica told them as she continued searching.

 

Sooyoung: "Of course there's none yet. It was just a while ago! The guys who saw you in the theater and took photos of you haven't done watching the movie yet, but after that, they will surely spread the rumors.." so mean she said these encouraging words.. xD

 

Jessica: "I'm dead now.." almost about to cry.

 

Tiffany: "Don't worry, if the rumors came out, it'll only be Taecyeon and Jessica dating. Nothing wrong with that, right? You didn't do anything bad, you just watched movie with him. You can deny it. Don't worry.." she finally gave Sica the courage.

 

[But that's the problem, we didn't just watch the movie there T.T] Jessica laid down in frustration.

 

 

 

--

 

 

Victoria was on the couch pouting her lips. It was already late afternoon and she was there sitting, waiting for someone. She has no idea why she was so longing for that someone, but she still waited, until that someone came to enter the door.

 

 

Victoria: "Nichkhun!!"  She stood up from her seat then hugged Nichkhun. Unexpectedly. She hugged him with all her might which made Nichkhun speechless. It was a short while after Victoria realized she was too overwhelmed to see him. Even she didn't expect she could hug him like that. She quickly let go of the hug for him not to feel weird about it, then pushed him away from her.

 

 

Victoria: "You're late...!!" She turned away then changed mood from overwhelmed to cold manner. As if nothing happened.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh yah!" Nichkhun finally broke his silence. "But don't be mad, I actually bought some food for you" he excused then took out the rice in a box.

 

Victoria didn't resist and turned to Nichkhun to check what he have for her. "Bibimbap!" She exclaimed with happiness. "Oh~ sweet.. thank you!"

 

Then Nichkhun gave the food to Victoria and joined her on it. The director seemed to smell the food as he entered and saw the two.

 

Director: "Aha!" He pointed. "You're late! Again! You know you can't do the same offense twice?" Then he entered and checked what Victoria was eating.

 

Nichkhun: "I'm so sorry PD, but I brought something I hope you would like" Nichkhun also offered a food to the director.

 

PD: "Of course I like this!" He quickly took it from Nichkhun. "Thank you! But next time, don't be late again, okay?" He winked. "You owe me for now. Okay? Gonna eat this. After that, prepare to the set, huh?" Then he left the dressing room.

 

 

So by that time, it was Victoria and Nichkhun who left in there. Not a new thing for them as it always happens that these two come together alone. Both of them are used to being together. That developed their friendship to better that all of the staffs knows them as best of friends. Even Victoria was kinda noticed to be so close to Nichkhun always and was almost developing a different kind of feeling. A feeling that has never been spoken, but is shown in an obvious way Nichkhun never noticed.

 

Victoria: "Hmm.. so why are you late?" She paused from eating and looked at Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: "Because, I went to buy these.." he emphasized the foods. But Victoria seemed to doubt it.

 

Victoria: "Come on? I know you just bought these to excuse from PD because you know you'll be late, why are you late then?" She asked again.

 

Nichkhun rolled eyes before he answered. "Uhm, well, I went to the mall, bought some personal stuffs.." but he didn't tell about the jewelry."Personal things of mine." he laughed.

 

Victoria: "You went to the mall without being chased by fans? You disguised, didn't you?" She worried after him.

 

Nichkhun: "It was fine, actually I met Siwon. He's in disguise too! He's so good in disguising I didn't even notice it was him!" He finally changed the topic from the personal stuff.

 

Victoria: "Yes, he's used to it." They both agreed. "Well, Khunnie? Have you ever experienced dating someone in public? I know many idols do that, some disguise, some do not, have you?"

 

Nichkhun already thought of an answer, but instead of answering her question, he asked her the same. "Why? Have you done that before?"

 

Victoria: "Uhm.." she thought first. "Wait!? Why my question threw back to me? I asked you first!" raises her eyebrows.

 

Nichkhun: "Why so defensive on answering??"

 

Victoria: "I'm not being defensive! But it's disgusting you didn't answer my question!" She resumed eating before she loses control.

 

To Nichkhun, that was a difficult question to answer. He's an idol, and idols do until the best of their limits to conserve their names. Since popularity is what they have, their names must be kept in respect.

 

Nichkhun: "Why? Do you want to try it?" He really didn't come to answer her question.

 

Victoria: "Hm.. that would be dangerous?"

 

Nichkhun: "Not really? We will try someday" he smiled.

 

Victoria: "We....?" almost choked to that.

 

Nichkhun: "Yes, we. Don't you want?"

 

Victoria: "Khunnie? Are you asking me to date with you??" She was unsure if she heard it right, this was the first time.

 

Nichkhun: "Well, not actually date. But friends do hang out too, right?" He was successful on change the topic.

 

Victoria: "Mm, we'll see :)" Victoria smiled with anticipation. "If we have free time.."

 

Then the director came back again to enter the room. "Aren't you two ready yet? We're so late, I'm done eating, thanks Nichkhun!"

 

Immediately,  Victoria finished on her food then the two stood stood up to get ready to shoot.

 

 

--

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was still in her bedroom singing, her pastime.This is what she usually do when she's alone and bored.

 

She was listening to musics on her phone when suddenly the music paused because her phone rang to someone's call.

 

She immediately looked at it and saw Taecyeon's name calling her. She stared at it first, thinking if she would answer it or not. She guessed Taecyeon called probably to apologize or to confront her again, and she didn't want to hear either of the two.

 

Her phone kept on ringing, seemed like Taecyeon won't just give up that way, and she couldn't resist ignoring him so she finally picked up her phone then answered it, she too wanted to hear his apology.

 

 

Taecyeon: "Sica.." he talked first.

 

Jessica: "Hm.." she answered shortly.

 

Taecyeon: "Still mad at me?"

 

Jessica: "I really don't know.."

 

Taecyeon: "So, what about having another date again?" he invited. Did he really just forget about their fight?

 

Jessica: "What about saying sorry first?"

 

Taecyeon: "I'm asking for another date to apologize personally, Sica.."

 

Jessica felt displeased. She exclaimed a deep breath then answered. "Well, thank you for not saying sorry. Bye." Jessica immediately ended the phone call before Taecyeon could answer. She was pissed. All she wanted to hear was sorry and he refused.

She laid back again on her bed, put her phone on an airplane mode, and then continue on her musics.

 

"Silly! He thinks like we can have our date anytime he would like to! Silly :("

 

She was listening to musics to forget somehow how pissed she was that day. She was playing too loud on her earphones she didn't even hear someone was knocking on the door.

 

Tiffany: "Sica? Are you there? Can I come in?" But Tiffany heard no response so she entered the room and found Sica busy on her mp3 without seeing her.

 

"Can I ask for your perfume?" Tiffany said then took Jessica's perfume on her table still without being noticed by Jessica.

 

Tiffany found out Jessica couldn't hear her as she was listening music with her earphones. So she didn't bother her and have herself few sprays of perfume on her body. "Thank you! xD" Tiffany smiled weirdly at Jessica then immediately she left.

 

Later then, Jessica smelled the perfume so she turned at her back but Tiffany already closed the door and Jessica saw nothing.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

It was raining that same evening, Tiffany brought an umbrella with her to protect her from getting wet. She went out of the building and gazed around looking for Nichkhun's car.

 

Nichkhun was in his car staring at the infinity bracelet in a box he was about to give to Tiffany, while waiting for her across the street.

 

Finally, Tiffany found his car and ran through the rain just to reach his place. Without permission, Tiffany entered his car to the front seat which made Nichkhun surprised.

 

Tiffany: "Khun? Aren't you used to locking your car?" She sat beside him.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh! You're here!" he jumped a shock  to her voice and hurriedly put the two bracelets in his pocket. "I was waiting for your message, why you didn't tell me you're out already? It's raining, I could've meet you there?" he told Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: "Hmm? Did you bring an umbrella for me??" she looked at him closely.

 

Nichkhun pondered for a while then finally laughed. "Uhm... I don't have one.."

 

Tiffany: "See?! Then how are you going to meet me there? You probably got wet, and sick" she was worried.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh yah.. well.."

 

Tiffany: "So next time, always bring an umbrella with you, it can also help you cover from paparazzies" she commended her boyfriend.

 

Nichkhun: "Yes, Ma'am.." he just nodded and smile.

 

Tiffany: "And always lock your doors! What if a fan caught you here? then gets in? It's also for your safety!" Tiffany pulled for the seatbelt then reached to lock the doors.

 

Nichkhun could see how concerned she was. Tiffany was like her mom, who scolds him in a sweet way, and worries a lot. He smiled after her then started his car.

 

Tiffany: "So.. where are we going now?" She asked while staring at therain drops rolling down the glass as they were swept by the wipers.

 

Nichkhun: "Uhm.. honestly, I didn't think of a place to go..." he admitted while still focused on his driveway.

 

Tiffany: "What? You didn't prepare our date tonight.... :( " she sounds disappointed to Nichkhun. She was excited and ready for this night then her boyfriend didn't prepare at all?

 

Nichkhun: "Well.. it is not about the destination why I want to meet you tonight." he smiled, but Tiffany still wondered on what he said.

 

Tiffany: "Hmp! You are just excusing yourself. But wait, I know a place where we can go!" Tiffany turned to her lively voice.

 

Nichkhun: "But, Tiffany? It's raining, and we only got one umbrella?"

 

Tiffany: "But I want to go there now, and I want to take you there too! Pleeeease?? Tiffany mumbled in her sweetest voice. Nichkhun can never resist this, it's like he was always hypnotized by her voice and follow her wants instead. It's just so hard to refuse when you really love the person.

 

Nichkhun: "Okay...? But where is that?" he raised his eyebrows with anxiety.

 

Tiffany gave him a bright smile. "Let's go this way..."

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, they finally reached the destination. Tiffany got excited to go off the car she even forgot her umbrella. So Nichkhun quickly stopped the engine, took the umbrella with him, and then checked to lock his car. After that, he immediately ran to Tiffany and shared the umbrella with her.

 

Tiffany smiled as they were now both staring at a building in front ofthem.

 

Nichkhun: "I think it's closed??" He stopped Tiffany from entering the place.

 

Tiffany: "No it's not!" Tiffany laughed then invited him in. "Let's go!"

 

Nichkhun: "Are we allowed to go in there?? I mean, you can go in of course, 'cause you're a Christian, but how about me??"

 

The building that the two were staring at was a Church. Tiffany's safe zone. A place where she finds calm and peaceful surrounding. She loves being in the Church, although those days she rarely visits the Church because of her busy schedules, but if given a time, she would love to be in there and attend masses. She found Church as her another home where she can be with herself and talk to her Father Almighty.

 

Tiffany: "Khun, anyone is allowed in here, always!" She told Nichkhun not to worry, but Nichkhun remained standing by and holding on the umbrella, so she held his hand and pulled him as they entered the place.

 

There were no people inside it, probably because of the rainy evening, but there were few lights open. Nichkhun could see the beautiful mosaics from the glasses of the windows, and the huge angel paintings at the high ceiling.

 

Tiffany: "Ah~ I missed this!" Tiffany smiled to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: "Such a beautiful temple.." Nichkhun expressed amusement.

 

After that, the two walked by until they reached before the altar. Nichkhun thought this may be a perfect chance to give the present to Tiffany, he wanted it in a romantic way.

 

Nichkhun thought for a while until he found a piano right in the corner. A piano that is used by the choir while singing during masses.

Nichkhun walked straight ahead to the piano. Tiffany then looked at him strangely, she knows Nichkhun loves playing piano so much, as much as he loves music, whenever he sees a piano, he would play on it.

 

Tiffany: "Khun?! We're welcome here! but we're not allowed to touch things specially when no one is around?" She whispered at him.

 

But Nichkhun still took off the piano's case cover then sat on the seat and was about to hit the keys.

 

Tiffany: "Khun?! We can't be caught in here??" She told Nichkhun impatiently.

 

Nichkhun: "Tiffany, come here!" Nichkhun smiled as he invited Tiffany to have a seat with him as he plays on the piano.

 

Tiffany immediately walked towards Nichkhun, not actually to join him but to get themselves out of the Church right away before anyone could see them inside.

She quickly grabbed Nichkhun's arm and tried to pull him up, but instead of getting him up, the weak Tiffany just fell on the seat beside him as Nichkhun pulls her in stronger.

 

Tiffany: "Khun? You silly!" She tried lowering her voice.

 

Then Nichkhun just looked at her closely.

 

Nichkhun: "Tiffany, I..." he took first a deep breath before he started again. "I want you to hear this piece.. I composed a song for you.." he smiled.

 

Tiffany: "Khun?" She was more worried if anyone inside the church could see them there.

But Nichkhun seemed not to mind about it, he still started to play the piano and hit his first key.

 

The piano was not as loud as they expected, it was only in its minimum volume that it didn't even bring echoes to the church, probably because it was not plugged in an amplifier.

 

Both of them smiled to that, then Nichkhun continued to play on the piano and sings as well.

 

“…..then you came and changed my life~ being the guardian angel of mine~ wrap your wings to protect me.. without you I can't make it through the rain~"

 

 Then suddenly, Nichkhun paused and laughed to himself.

 

Tiffany: "Why did you stop?? That was beautiful!" wanting to hear more from him.

 

Nichkhun: "Well, I'm not yet done completing the lyrics.. and I practiced with just a guitar, so I'm not that sure with the notes" he still laughed at himself.

 

Tiffany: "You... composed that? Seriously?" Tiffany seemed to doubt it, or was just taking it as a joke at first.

 

Nichkhun nodded with a smile. "A song for you.. Yes.."

 

Tiffany suddenly blushed that she couldn't even look straight to Nichkhun, their faces were so close that moment and there was nowhere to look but at each other.

 

Tiffany: "Khun.. please don't stare at me like that!!” She finally admitted she can't take any longer to it.

 

So Nichkhun immediately leaned away, to change the silent ambience. "Uhm.. Tiffany, have I told you that I have something to give you tonight?" He asked Tiffany while putting back on the case cover of the piano.

 

Tiffany: "You.. what? No you haven't. You have what?" Trying to guess what would that be.

 

Nichkhun was a bit freaking out with nervousness, why he suddenly felt this kind of shy to Tiffany when he's used to giving her presents? Longing enough, Nichkhun reached for his pocket and took out the bracelets. First thing he looked at was Tiffany's reaction would be.

 

Her eyes were widened, and surpised at first. Though Tiffany seemed not to get what Nichkhun meant to give her.

 

It was in a box and Tiffany thought it was a ring, an engagement ring??

 

Tiffany: "Can I open it?" she really wanted to see that thing in a box from Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun gave Tiffany a smile then looks at her as he lets her open the box.

Tiffany was wordless at first as she saw the beautiful bracelet twinkling. She stared at it, then after, she smiled as bright as the bracelets.

 

Nichkhun: "Uhm... how is it?" Nichkhun tends to lower his head just to meet her eyes. "Did you like it?"

 

Tiffany: "This is so beautiful!!" Tiffany finally told Nichkhun. It was obvious she liked it. Tiffany loves accessories so much that she buys every now and then, but she hasn’t seen a bracelet as simple and elegant as this.

 

 

Nichkhun smiled at her, he was happy Tiffany really appreciated every simple presents from him. He loves surprising her, and making her happy, it is his favorite diversion.

 

Tiffany: "So.. a couple bracelets? One for me, one for you?" Tiffany giggled.

 

Nichkhun: "oh yah!" He held Tiffany's hand then took the bracelet.

 

The same time as Nichkhun locks the bracelet on her, Tiffany’s nearer hand also reached for Nichkhun's wrist and wear on him the bracelet.

 

Nichkhun: "Tiffany, these bracelets aren't just only bracelets to wear on." he looked at her closely. "Well these bracelets will mean a lot for both of us if you would give it a meaning."

 

 

Tiffany: "Khun...." she really couldn't take when Nichkhun stares at her, directly in the eyes.

 

Nichkhun: "Tiffany, I can't express with words how happy I am having you with me.."

"All I can say is thank you, I can feel your love and you trusted me for it.."

 

Nichkhun took a deep breath. "I want to love you forever, I really want to have more beautiful memories with you.."

 

 

Tiffany: "Khun.. you're making me cry now.." her voice was shaking.

Nichkhun: "I can't read the future, Tiffany. Neither of us knows how long this love will be. So I bought these infinity bracelets, to remind us, how to love eternally." Nichkhun smiled at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: "Khun, you made me so happy tonight.." she quickly hugged him, tightly.

 

 

Nichkhun: "You won't forget about these, right? Everything about us, will keep on forever?"

Tiffany: "Of course. How can I forget a man like you?" She told Nichkhun still hugging him.

Nichkhun: "You love me?"

 

Then Tiffany gave him a little push from the hug and kissed him.

 

A kiss she missed before. A kiss which made her a teardrop fell on her cheek. It was like a moment they suddenly forgot about the surrounding, forgot that they were in a public place, forgot about people could see them.

 

 

Who cares? Both closed eyes and just kissed each other.

 

 

Nichkhun: "You know what? I love it when I say "I love You" and you'll just respond to me a kiss??" Nichkhun laughed.

 

He noticed it since before. Tiffany never said "I LOVE YOU” to Nichkhun, ever since. It was like she was reserving the word, or wasn't still sure about it.

 

Tiffany had been in love even before she met Nichkhun. She experienced being broken, with guys who just left and hurt her. No woman would like to feel the same, another reason why she was afraid of falling in love again. But Nichkhun made her feel a lot different from that, she is loved so much by him, which made her forget the fear from loving again.

 

Tiffany pondered to Nichkhun. "I love you.." she told him, for the very first time.

 

Nichkhun: "What? What did you say??" Nichkhun leaned closer to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: "I said, I love you! Nichkhun, I love you.." she faced him with confidence trying hard to beat from his stares.

 

Nichkhun felt like Tiffany became her girlfriend again. For the first time he heard that and it was like butterflies in his stomach hearing the word "Love" from Tiffany telling him.

 

 

Tiffany: "Won't I get any response from you??" She pouted.

 

Nichkhun exclaimed a laugh. "Of course I love you too!"

 

Tiffany: "Great! I love you more now.." she stood up from her seat. "So, we got to go?"

 

Nichkhun: "Why? Are we leaving?" He pleaded to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: "We can't stay too long here?"

 

Nichkhun: "But I thought you’re gonna marry me tonight here?" He stood up too.

 

Tiffany: "Silly!" She laughs as she taps him.

 

 

After that, Tiffany invited Nichkhun to go to the pew seats where she knelt down. She closed her eyes and started to pray. Even though Nichkhun isn't a christian, he still went after Tiffany and knelt down, but he just stared at her girlfriend while she was sincerely praying.

 

He gave her a moment of silence. It was like a minute after she was done.

 

Nichkhun: "What did you say to Him?" He whispered to Tiffany which made her laugh again.

 

Tiffany: "I thanked Him!"

Nichkhun: "Because you're with me??" He guessed.

Tiffany: "Hmm... not actually :D" she went up from kneeling and have her seat same with Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Aaah!" Then what did you thank for??"

 

Tiffany: "I always thank him! Khun, there's so much things to thank, I can't even name them one by one, but there are really lot of things to thank to God and Jesus." She explained to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: "Did you also thank him for his life given up?" He pointed at the figure of Jesus. "His sacrifice for the sins and forgiveness?"

Tiffany: "Why you know about that? Who told you that??"

Nichkhun: "Siwon told me :)"

 

Tiffany: "aah~ yes, right.. I always thank Jesus also because of that :)" She has been always open being a Christian, and even expresses it in any way, friends find her as an outspoken Christian. "The rain had stopped already, shall we go now?" She stood up from her seat.

 

Nichkhun: "Yes, Ma'am!"

 

 

Then they went out from the Chruch and entered the car to get home before their managers notice these two left their dorms.

 

 

--

 

 

December 25, 2010. Christmas Day Special of the Show! Music Core. Many idols and groups were invited for their individual performances on the show. It was an anticipating event of the year, and the fans were excited as well as their idols who were about to perform including 2PM and SNSD.

 

 

“Merry Christmas!!” Sooyoung went out of the dressing room to rove around and greet every people she meets on her way."Hey there! Merry Christmas!" with a pleasing smile.

 

 

While on her way walking, Sooyoung met up Siwon and greets him like the others. "Merry Christmas, Siwon!"

 

The dressing room of Super Junior as well as the other idols and groups from SM Town were just beside SNSD's dressing room occupying the long hall.

 

 

Siwon: "You said that to me six times this day!" he laughed and walked together with Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung: "Yes, I just want to send so much greetings today :D"

 

Siwon: "And where's your gift for me??" they stopped from walking and turned to face each other.

 

Sooyoung: "Gift for you?? Uhmm.. I have none to give!" She laughed to admit on Siwon.

 

Siwon: "You send so much greetings but you don't send so much presents?" he looked at her with anxious face.

 

 

While they were talking, Tiffany came towards them bringing a basket of chocolates then greets them. "Merry Christmas!"

 

 

Siwon: "Hey! Tiffany! What's that?" he pointed at the basket.

 

Sooyoung: "Those are chocolates, Siwon. Tiffany is a Santa Girl right now and gives away chocolates :D"

 

Tiffany: "Yah! I'm walking around to give away these. For you, Siwon. Merry Christmas xD” she took few chocolates and gave them to Siwon.

 

Sooyoung: "Fany ah~ what about me? Won't you give me chocolates too?" She expected Tiffany would give her too.

 

Tiffany: "Sooyoung? I have given you plenty of chocolates already! These won't be enough for the others if you ask for more" she refused to give Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung: "Ugh~ it's Christmas, Tiffany. And you're a Santa! you must give much love now" Sooyoung reached her hands to Tiffany asking for more chocolates.

 

Tiffany: "Ugh.. okay fine. Here..” she gave Sooyoung a piece of chocolate which made Sooyoung happy and somehow contented :D

 

Siwon just smiled at them, but his smile turned to surprise when he saw Tiffany was wearing a bracelet that looks familiar to him. He remembered it was the bracelet Nichkhun bought with him. And immediately he assumed it was Nichkhun who probably gave that bracelet to Tiffany.

 

 

[Infinity... ] Siwon exclaimed a hoot which was noticed by Sooyoung and Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: "Huh? Okay, I'll leave you guys now, gotta walk around for these :)"

 

 

Tiffany left the two as she continued on walking around giving away chocolates and greeting people.

 

Siwon: "Nichkhun.." Siwon uttered as Sooyoung turned to him.

 

Sooyoung: "Nichkhun.....?"  She wondered at first, thinking what about Nichkhun that Siwon was saying for. "Woah! Nichkhun! Don't tell me you know about Nichkhun and..." she paused quickly.

 

Siwon: "And Tiffany...?" he became more curious.

 

Sooyoung: "Uh~ I guess a few already knows about them." Sooyoung pouted to Siwon.

 

Siwon: "Aha! I see.. well maybe they're not into hiding the relationship anyway.." they both nodded at each other.

 

Sooyoung: "But hey! You asked me a while ago if I have gift for you, why? Do you a gift for me too?" Sooyoung looked at him with expectation.

 

Siwon: "Eh.... honestly none.. but I have these chocolates to share with you :)" he then gave all his chocolates to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung: "Thanks!"  She immediately took it from Siwon and smiled like they were the last chocolates in her life.

 

Siwon: "Merry Christmas, Sooyoung :)"

 

Sooyoung: "Merry Christmas, Siwon" she answered.

 

 

Then both of them continued to walk together after that.

 

 

 

--

 

 

"Hey, Tiffany? Why are you still walking around here? You must be at the backstage now" Her manager walks towards her. "Yuri is already there, 15 minutes and the show is about to start. Have you forgotten being a host today?"

 

Tiffany: "I'm so ready now, it's just that I gotta bring this back in the room"

 

"Okay, Santa. Come on now. Later on that" the manager took the basket from Tiffany and lend it to Marchan, their assistant manager. "Bring this in the dressing room" he commanded the assistant. "Tiffany, let's go there now"

 

So Tiffany then followed her manager on their way to the backstage and prepare for the show.

 

While walking along the hall,

 

2PM's Manager and Nichkhun were also walking nearing them.

 

"Hey! Mr. Jyun! :)” greeted by 2PM's Manager. The two stopped from walking and also waved a greet to them.

 

"Mr. Lee!" The two managers shook hands while Nichkhun and Tiffany threw smiles from each other.

 

"By the way, Nichkhun," Mr. Lee pokes to nichkhun. "this is Mr. Jyun, I bet you've met him before" he introduced SNSD's manager to Nichkhun.

 

"Yes. We did! Hi Mr. Jyun" Nichkhun answered and shook hands with SNSD's Manager.

 

"Yes, Nichkhun. Of course I know you..." he winked at Nichkhun giving him an indication.

 

As the two shook hands, Tiffany saw Nichkhun was also wearing the bracelet.

 

"And Nichkhun,” Mr. Jyun pats him on the shoulder. “let me introduce to you.. Tiffany" SNSD's Manager glints at Nichkhun again as he pokes to Tiffany.

 

Nichkhun, being a gentleman, reached for a handshake to Tiffany, but Tiffany refused. She instead put her hands behind her covering that she was also wearing the same bracelet. Nichkhun noticed he rejected by her so he just smiled at her and puts down his hand.

 

"Well Mr. Jyun, are you going to the backstage now?" 2PM's Manager asked.

 

"Oh yes. Tiffany is one of the hosts" he answered.

 

"I know, well Tiffany and Yuri are the MBC's favorite Masters of Ceremony" the two managers laughed while Tiffany still tend not to look at Nichkhun.

 

[What's the problem with her?] Nichkhun thought to himself.

 

"Why don't we plan for a collaboration, Mr. Lee? We can request Tiffany together with Nichkhun as MCs! That would be great, right?" SNSD's Manager suggested to him. By that, it was obvious Tiffany opposed to that and gave her manager a glare.

 

[No! We can't...!] Tiffany exclaimed a breath and looked at Nichkhun, then look away again.

 

"Yes, Mr. Jyun! I am looking forward to that. Don't worry, we'll ask the producers for this collaboration :)" Mr. Lee smiled to them.

 

"Okay, so we got to go now, Mr. Lee! And good luck to your performance, Nichkhun!" he smiled. " by the way, see you at the Christmas party event later!" he patted them on the shoulders.

 

"Yes, Mr. Jyun, thank you"  Nichkhun bowed his head as well as Mr. Lee and waved good byes to them.

 

 

After that, SNSD's Manager along with Tiffany continued walking on their way to the backstage to get prepared.

 

 

"Oppa! Why did you do that?? I thought you are to protect about our relationship??" Tiffany was asking her manager while walking.

 

"Tiffany~ yes I am." He answered to Tiffany.

 

"But why did you tell him to work with Nichkhun?? I can't be close to him, and Mr. Lee doesn't know about it yet!" She was so worried. All she concerns was her and Nichkhun.

 

"Aishh.. okay, go there now, 5 minutes and the show will start." They were at the backstage already. "Wait here, I'll call your makeup artist"

 

Tiffany uttered a loud sigh as her manager left. She never imagined herself working with Nichkhun. It's not because she doesn't want to work with him, she was just afraid 2PM's Manager might discover about her and Nichkhun, and like Jessica to Taecyeon, he might be completely against their relationship.

 

 

There was also another thing she was concerned about that time. She saw Nichkhun wearing the same bracelet, and she was thinking hard if anyone would notice it? Would she remove hers? Or would Nichkhun remove his? Will it be caught by cameras if both of them wear it on stage? But she wanted to wear it too!

 

 

[Ugh~ I worry so much today.. Tiffany? Come on? Today is Christmas! Don't worry about it! Just enjoy today~ nothing to worry~ nothingto hide~ he's my boyfriend~ who dares to care about that?] She was talking to herself setting her mind to calm down. [Let it out~]

 

 

"Fine!" She shouted to herself. Not knowing her makeup artist was there looking at her weirdly.

 

"Ahm.. Ms. Tiffany? Are we ready now?" The makeup artist asked to Tiffany.

 

"Oh yeah! I'm ready" Tiffany smiled, after then, she went to Yuri with Suzy and Jiyeon to start the show.

 

 

 

--

 

"Nichkhun!" Siwon poked to Nichkhun.

 

"Hey! Siwon, the show just started, right?" Nichkhun walked towards him.

 

Instead of answering, Siwon grabbed Nichkhun's arm and checked for the bracelet if Nichkhun was wearing it too. But Nichkhun already took it off.

 

Nichkhun: "Eh? Why is it?" He looked to Siwon oddly.

 

Siwon: "Before, I heard rumors Tiffany is dating someone. Then now..."

 

Nichkhun sadistically took his arm off from Siwon. "What?!?!?" he dared Siwon to tell him what he knew.

 

Siwon: "She has now a boyfriend!! You!"

 

Nichkhun quickly covered Siwon's mouth as he yelled him that.

 

Nichkhun: "Siwon?? Shut it up!!" then he looked around if anyone heard it.

 

Siwon: "Khun?" Siwon pulled Nichkhun's grip away from him. "It's okay! You don't have to worry, your secret is safe with me!"

 

Then Nichkhun calmed himself down. "Siwon, I don't think it's still a secret now.."

 

Siwon: "Uhm.. yeah? Maybe? How they would not know?? Your car has been always spotted in our building, with Tiffany!"

 

Then Nichkhun covered Siwon's mouth again. "Lower your voice!"

 

Siwon: "I am teling you, Khun. Many in our company already noticed it, but they don't mind. So don't be so paranoid."

 

Nichkhun pondered to Siwon. He didn't answer but instead he just uttered a sigh. He didn't know there has been rumors about Tiffany is dating, and he felt so stupid to himself he didn't even get to protect her from these rumors.

 

 

Siwon: "Khun. Don't worry..."

 

 

--

The show has finished, and everyone did their awesome performances. It ended up really good as everybody enjoyed the show's Christmas special. But the celebration isn't over yet for these idols, the producers planned an event after the show and invited all their guests to join the party just within the studio.

 

 

"Mr. Nichkhun!"

 

Nichkhun and Taecyeon turned to the one who called him. It was Marchan, SNSD Manager's assistant. "Mr. Nichkhun, Yong invites you to go with us to the party."

 

Nichkhun: "Yes, I'm going there, maybe later" he answered him.

 

"But manager wanted you to go there now?" Marchan requested him. He was told by SNSD's Manager to come have the party with his SM Town friends.

 

Taecyeon: "Rght now? Hm. Okay? Khun, go on, we'll just go there after.."

 

Taecyeon was about to leave them but Marchan insisted. "Mr. Taecyeon, Mr. Jyun wants you to go there too.."

 

Taecyeon: "Oh? Me too? But why??" he pointed at himself.

 

Nichkhun: "Aish.. Taec? enough asking! Let's just go then" he pulled Taecyeon and followed the assistant manager on the way to the room where the party was going.

 

 

Most of people in the room are from SM Ent. and all of them are good friends of Nichkhun as well as Taecyeon.

 

 

"Nichkhun! Taecyeon!" SNSD's manager approached them.

 

"Is it okay we get in here?" Nichkhun asked the manager.

 

"Of course! Don't worry, Mr. Soo Man isn't here, in fact, I called you here to party. Your girlfriends there seem to need a man xD" the manager laughed as well as Nichkhun and Taecyeon.

 

"Well, I just want to let you know, guys, that I'm not against in any relationships these girls may have *unlike your manager* I'm so fine with it! Just don't get these girls into trouble, they're still under my guidance. Understood?" He looked closely at the two guys facing him.

 

 

"Clearly understood!" Taecyeon nodded eagerly.

 

"Okay! So I'll leave you guys for now, gotta talk with the other managers around :)"

 

SNSD's Manager left two as they entered the room.

 

Nichkhun: "Taec, look, Sica is already here!" Nichkhun said as he pointed to Jessica. "I'll just go find Tiffany.." he told Taecyeon, he was about to leave but Taecyeon stopped him.

 

Taecyeon: "Uhm, Khun? Can I ask your help before you leave?" He looked at him with an anxious face.

 

Nichkhun: "Eh? What is it?" wishing it won't be a trouble thing.

 

Taecyeon: "Jessica... and I have our misunderstanding right now.." he looked at Nichkhun figuring out if he got what he means, Nichkhun seemed confused. "Can you talk to her for me?" finally he asked.

 

Nichkhun: "What?! No!" he completely disagrees. "It's your girlfriend, not me! Why don't you try to talk to her? Besides, you know her better."

 

Taecyeon: "Okay! But just tell me what to do? I don't wanna say sorry?" he wanted to find another way on getting to talk to Jessica rather than apologizing.

 

Nichkhun: "Uhm.." Nichkhun pondered. "I know a way!" He thought of something.

 

Taecyeon: "What?"

 

Nichkhun: "Say sorry.. :D" he winked at Taecyeon with his suggestion.

 

Taecyeon: "Ugh!!" he turned disappointed.

 

Nichkhun: "Come on, Taec? Sica is a girl with pride. You must cope with it, or else, there's no other way"

 

 

Suddenly, Tiffany came towards the two and greeted them with her bright smile.

 

"Merry Christmas, boys!" Tiffany reached to give them chocolates.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh! Tiffany!" he smiled as he took the chocolates.

 

Tiffany: "Merry Christmas, Nichkhun :)"  Tiffany said to him, then she leaned over and kissed Nichkhun on his cheek.

 

On his surprise, Nichkhun just stared at Tiffany and was completely shocked, same as Taecyeon who just gazed around as if he did not see anything.

 

Tiffany: "Khun? Won't you greet me?" Tiffany pouted at him.

 

Nichkhun: "Ah! Oh yah! Merry Christmas, Tiffany" he was in doubt if he would give her a kiss too in that room plenty of people.

 

 

Siwon was right, many already knows about their relationship specially within the company, and none bother them to that. It means nothing is wrong, this relationship is perfectly right.

 

 

Taecyeon: "Merry Christmas too, Tiffany :)"  Taecyeon poked on Tiffany and gave her a friendly kiss. Nichkhun abruptly smirked at him, Taecyeon got it first. "By the way, I'll leave you guys here, I'll just look for my mad girlfriend, LOL"

 

 

Taecyeon gave way for the two and then he left as he looked for Jessica.

 

The party went until midnight, idols from different companies stayed there until the part has finished, while the others who had busy schedules arrived home already due to the whole busy day.

 

 

Taecyeon got to talk to Sica that night, but he didn't apologize to her, same as Sica. He ended up being rejected again. That night ended without these two clearing up their issues and misunderstandings. Seemed to be a bitter gift for Christmas. How long would these two hold up to their prides? Whose fault it was? Does it matter whose?

 

 

Nichkhun and Tiffany also went to join the party until midnight. They were together the whole night. In fact, they were always holding hands, or if not, they were on the same table drinking, talking with other idols, and had their whole night awesome. Far way awesome than Taecyeon and Jessica’s.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Few days after..

 

Nichkhun and Victoria were just done with their last minute dance practice for a performance on Gayo Daejun. They had finished wearing their outfits and were getting ready backstage, about to do a duo performance for their KhunToria fans. Both of them were excited to do the performance, especially Nichkhun who was excited to visit the show that day.

 

It was December 31, last day of the year 2010, and a very special day for Nichkhun and Tiffany. Same day, same place. The day Nichkhun first confessed to Tiffany, and the day she became his girlfriend. SNSD was attending the show too, and Nichkhun was very excited to see her very very soon.

 

Victoria: "Khunnie! So I guess we're ready?" she said to him while they were drinking water for rest.

 

Nichkhun: "I guess we're gonna do it perfectly!" he laughed.

 

Victoria: "Hey! I practiced so hard! Even in our dorm, I practice by myself!" she told him confidently. "So if the performance went wrong, probably your fault :D"

 

Nichkhun almost choked with water to hear that. "Me? Why me? I did great in our practices!" he explained.

 

Victoria: "Yeah, yeah.." she giggled.

 

After drinking water, Nichkhun and Victoria walked on their way to the backstage to prepare when suddenly Victoria remembered to forgot something.

Victoria: "Eh, my phone!" she stopped from walking. "I forgot my phone in the studio"  after checking her bag. "Khunnie, you can go on the backstage now, I'll just go back get my phone." she reprimanded Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: "Let's go back there then" Nichkhun followed Victoria.

 

Victoria: "No, I'm fine! I can go there myself, you must be on the backstage already."

 

Nichkhun: "I said am going with you" Nichkhun insisted. "Let's go" then Nichkhun walked ahead Victoria on the way back to the studio.

 

Victoria: "Hey!" she shouted at Nichkhun. "Ugh! You stubborn.." she then followed Nichkhun to the studio to get her phone she left.

 

After they reached the practice dance studio, Victoria went in to get her phone while Nichkhun waited for her just by the door.

 

While waiting, Nichkhun saw two guys running towards his way. Nichkhun took a step back to give way to them but the first guy knocked on his shoulder caused him to fall down. The guy ran away without turning back to him, while the other guy following him stopped and picked Nichkhun up.

 

"Bro, sorry for that."  he told Nichkhun as he picked him up. Nichkhun seemed to hurt his wrist that he couldn't get up easily. Nichkhun stood up, it was Yunho who helped him.

 

Yunho: "Bro, we're sorry!" still guiding him on his shoulder.

Nichkhun: "I'm fine, I'm fine" he stood up straight.

 

Victoria saw what happened and quickly ran out from the room to help Nichkhun.

 

Victoria: "Are you okay? Khunnie?" she asked him.

Nichkhun: "Of course, that was nothing" he scratched his head and at his back. "my hurts a little" he laughed.

 

Yunho: "Ugh~ Sorry about that, Nichkhun. I gotta go chase that man." Yunho quickly ran away to follow the guy he was running with. Nichkhun didn't see who was the one bumped him, but he didn't mind, at least Yunho already said sorry.

 

 

 

 

After that, Nichkhun and Victoria went on their way to the backstage. While walking, Victoria noticed Nichkhun's wrist was still in hurt. He casted on it when he fell down.

 

Victoria: "Khunnie, come here.." Victoria stopped from walking to open the dressing room for them to come in and placed Nichkhun on the couch to check his wrist.

 

Nichkhun: "Vic, it's fine. It just hurt a little, but it will be fine."

 

Victoria: "I know, it's just for now. We need to do something on it before the hurt gets worse"

 

Victoria held Nichkhun's hand, but then, Nichkhun insisted and held her hand with his other hand. "Vic, it's fine.." he told her again. Victoria realized she worry too much, but she can't help it.

 

Nichkhun: "I didn't see who bumped on me?" He wondered at Victoria. "Did you?"

Victoria: "It was Changmin.."  she looked down still checking Nichkhun's wrist. [I guess I have an idea Changmin meant to dothat..] Victoria thought in silence.

 

 

Nichkhun: "Aw! Hey! You pressed too much!" he quickly took his hand.

Victoria: "I'm sorry! You said it doesn't hurt?!" Of course she will blame him :D

 

Suddenly, a girl saw them from the open door and quickly went in.

 

She entered first, before she asked. "Is everything fine?"

 

 

 

It was Tiffany, standing by the door looking at Nichkhun with Victoria. She didn't give meaning on what she saw at first.

 

Nichkhun quickly sit up straight seeing Tiffany.

Victoria: "Yes, but.. Nichkhun hurt his wrist.." Victoria told Tiffany.

Tiffany: "Why? What happened??" Tiffany couldn't hide how worried she was.

Nichkhun: "I'm fine anyway!" He smiled at Tiffany showing he was really fine and she has nothing to worry.

 

Victoria: "Ugh! You silly guy saying you're fine when you're not. You are still hurt! You know?" Victoria again took his hand and bandaged it.

 

Tiffany was just standing, doing nothing, and just watching the two.  [I am the only one who calls him Silly..] She was now turning jealous, so jealous and becoming more jealous. [And no girl must held his hands like that, other than me..] Tiffany tried to put her eyes away from what she was seeing, but she can’t stand the situation, she then finally broke her silence.

Tiffany: "Uhm.. Vic? Is there anything you need? First aid? Kit? Ice? What?" She suggested to Victoria so that she could do something there.

Nichkhun: "No! I'm fine!.." he answered to Tiffany. "Actually, Vic, you can remove my bandage now, I can't use that during performance"

 

Tiffany felt like Nichkhun rejected her offers, and that she can't do any concerns there anymore. She was jealous, did Nichkhun notice that even a little?

Tiffany left the room with disgust. How come Nichkhun didn't even care how worried she was? Or how jealous she was? And let Victoria do all the stuff instead of minding her to help too?

Nichkhun just realized Tiffany did not like what she saw when she left the room without bothering them. He uttered  a sigh. "Vic, let's go now.." he stood up from the couch.

 

Victoria: "Are you sure you're okay?" She took up the bandage he removed.

Nichkhun: "Victoria, yes. I am perfectly fine. Please?" for the last time. "Let's go to the backstage now.." Nichkhun went out of the room.

Victoria thought for a while. [Did I worry too much? Did he find it annoying? But I did not mean to! I was just really worried..] Victoria looked down. She loves Nichkhun, and what she did was her true feelings for him. But Nichkhun seemed not to appreciate it, she thought to herself.

 

 

--

After the show, the whole studio had a party for the New Year's Celebration. All stars that were there were invited to join the party for the New Year's countdown.

They were all in a dinner event waiting for the countdown.

Nichkhun was along the hallway waiting for Tiffany when he saw Jessica.

 

Nichkhun: "Sica!" He called to her. Then Jessica came towards him.

Jessica: "Khun! I want to congratulate you!" She asked for a handshake.

Nichkhun: "Uhm, what for?" Nichkhun shook hands with Jessica either way.

Jessica: "Happy Anniversary! For you and Tiffany!" She smiled. Nichkhun was surprised Jessica knows their anniversary. However, he frowned to Jessica wondering if Tiffany does the same.

 

Nichkhun: "Thanks! By the way, did you see Tiffany?" He asked.

Jessica: "Ah! She said she's coming :)"

Nichkhun nodded and smiled. "How about Taecyeon?"

 

It was obvious Jessica changed her mood to hear Taecyeon's name. Nichkhun couldn't believe until now they are not making up with each other again?

 

"Khun, Tiffany's here" Jessica pointed to Tiffany walking towards. "Gotta go.." and she didn't answer a word about Taecyeon.

Jessica left and went to the event, as Nichkhun called to Tiffany.

 

"Fany.." he called her. But Tiffany ignored him. To his surprise he was ignored, Nichkhun walked over and faced her. "Tiffany? Is there a problem?" He stood on her way.

 

Tiffany looked at him in just a split, then looked away immediately. "Nichkhun, ….nothing.."  and then she walked away to enter the event.

Nichkhun was left just staring at her walking away. He wondered, Tiffany ignored him at first, then called him by his formal name, said she has no problem, but then she walked away just like that? Obviously, there is a problem. Nichkhun pondered, did Tiffany really forget their day? She hasn’t greeted him yet.

 

Nichkhun entered the event and seated on a place where he can sight Tiffany. He observed her, and she looked really disgusted that night.

Nichkhun remained staring at her, until Taecyeon came to poke him.

 

Taecyeon: "Khun! Tiffany's there!"

Nichkhun smiled sarcastically to him. "Of course, I can see.."

Taecyeon: "Then why you're not with her? It's your anniversary, right?" Taecyeon asked as he sat beside Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Guess why..." he pouted at Taecyeon making it obvious he was not in a good mood.

Taecyeon: "What?! Don't tell me you... you broke up??" Taecyeon guessed.

 

Hearing that, Nichkhun lost control and tossed a tissue on Taecyeon's face. "Babo! Of course not!! We are just...” he calmed down. ”having our misunderstanding now.."

Taecyeon raised his eyebrows. "Ooh~ so.. she's mad at you??" He asked again.

Nichkhun: "Taec?! You're not helping! So shut up!" Nichkhun kept his voice low even he though was not calm at that moment.

Taecyeon: "Khun, I can help you. If you would ask for it.." he commended himself.

Nichkhun: "How?"

Taecyeon: "Ask for my help first?"

 

Nichkhun uttered a loud sigh before he could think of an answer. "Fine! I need your help.. so what?"

Taecyeon took a snap. "Aha! See? Last time I asked for your help, but you refused! Then now, you are asking for my help??"

Nichkhun leaned over. "Taec? Are you really going to help? Or you are just going to point me that?"

 

Taecyeon: "Of course i will help you! And you will help me too on Jessica. Vice versa! You're lucky I'm your friend." Taecyeon laughed.

 

Nichkhun just nodded. "Okay....? So what are we gonna do?"

Taecyeon: "Give me your phone." Taecyeon reached his hand to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "My phone?? What for?!" Nichkhun was unsure and doubting Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "Khun, trust me!" Taecyeon took out his phone too and gave it to Nichkhun. "Here! give me your phone then you take mine"

 

Nichkhun then took out his phone and gave it to Taecyeon, as Taecyeon exchanged his phone to him.

 

Taecyeon: "I have a brilliant plan!" he winked at Nichkhun.

 

Though Nichkhun was still in doubt, he did what Taecyeon asked him to do. And hoped that the plan goes as what they wanted to.

 

 

--

 

 

Tiffany was still in the party sitting with other girls, members and friends. She could feel Nichkhun was staring at her all the time, until she noticed Nichkhun left his seat and went to somewhere.

She was still mad at him, but she couldn't help not to care for him. Tiffany turned to look at him on where he will go, but Nichkhun seemed to go out of the room where the party was going.  Tiffany stood up and walked near the door, she was unsure if she would follow Nichkhun or not. Would it be right for her to talk about why she was mad at him a while ago? Or wait for Nichkhun to do the talk first??

Tiffany stayed her eyes at the door waiting if Nichkhun will come back. While waiting, she received a message.

"Tiffany! Jessica wants to watch the after-countdown fireworks display with you. She'll be at the deck floor to wait on you there later" A message from Taecyeon. Tiffany gazed to check for Jessica at the table and she saw Jessica wasn't on her seat. Tiffany thought probably she was with Taecyeon that time.

 

"Taec, tell Jessica to text me later if she's there already." Tiffany replied a message Taecyeon.

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

None noticed Jessica went out of the room before Nichkhun. He went to follow her. Why these two went out of the party room? What exactly was the plan about?

 

"Jessica, can I ask your help?" Nichkhun messaged Jessica via phone.

"Yes? anything." Jessica replied immediately.

 

"I want to surprise Tiffany a bouquet of flowers, for our anniversary, this will be my first time to give her flowers, but I don't know where to buy? and what type of flowers she would like? Can you accompany me to buy?" Nichkhun messaged her. "And please don't tell anyone about this surprise =)" Nichkhun added.

 

Jessica agreed immediately to help Nichkhun on buying. "Sure! I know where we can order flowers. Let's just use my car then, I'll be out in a minute and wait you in the car. Arasso??" Jessica replied him then immediately went out of the building bringing with her the car key.

 

Taecyeon seemed to be successful with the plan. This was exactly how he wanted it. Tiffany was currently in the party room waiting for the countdown, while Nichkhun and Jessica went to buy flowers. But where was Taecyeon??

 

 

Tiffany went back to their table to have herself a drink. 10 minutes and the 30 seconds countdown will start. She gazed around still looking for Nichkhun. She was really expecting Nichkhun to be there before the countdown, and she doesn't want to be left disappointed to herself that night.

 

 

Tiffany received a message. "Fany ah~ I'm here at the top floor, and the fireworks are starting now!" the text was from Taecyeon, but it looked like Jessica's message to her.

5 minutes and the countdown was about to start. Tiffany gawks around for the very last time to check if Nichkhun was in the room, but she didn't see him. She was now starting to feel upset, how come Nichkhun could take her this long? What if the year ends without him, and not even greeting him a Happy Anniversary? What if..

Tiffany was thinking maybe Nichkhun is with Victoria that moment. She felt jealous again.

 

[I can't believe this!!] Tiffany wanted to shout. 2 minutes left and the countdown will start. She stood up to go out of the room and went to follow Jessica at the deck floor.

 

Taking a deep breath, Tiffany entered the elevator. She was freaking disgusted already.

--

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

Jessica was already in her car waiting for Nichkhun. She was longing enough she might miss the countdown!!

"Khun? Where the hell are you??" Jessica sent a message to Nichkhun, when suddenly the door of her car opened at beside her.

 

It was Taecyeon!

Taecyeon entered her car and sat beside her.

Jessica: "Taec?! Why are you here? I was expecting Nichkhun! Not you!" she tilted her head away not looking at Taecyeon. She was still really mad at him.

 

Taecyeon: "Why Nichkhun??" He asked then closed the door.

Jessica: "None of your business!" still not looking at him.

 

Taecyeon: "Well, if that is to buy flowers, I already bought him that and gave it to him, that's why he is not coming here anymore." Taecyeon told Jessica which surprised her. "But don't be mad, I also bought flowers for you.." Taecyeon smiled and gave the flowers to Jessica.

What else she should do? She faced Taecyeon and was blushed as she saw Taecyeon holding the flowers for her. Her smile can't be hidden at all, finally!

 

Taecyeon: "Sica.. I'm sorry.. please accept my apology" he told Jessica with sincerity. "And I love you.."

Jessica smiled at him and took the flowers from Taecyeon. Taking a long while before she could say something. "Thank you...." that was all she said.

 

Taecyeon: "Eh....? That's it?" not what he expected to hear.

 

Jessica has never been good at sweet talking. She actually hates baby talks, lovey dovey and cheesy words. (This is in reverse to Taecyeon who is the man of sweetness) Jessica also holds up her pride high, specially when it comes into guys, she must be a princess. There is just a certain magic why these two opposites really attract.

 

Taecyeon: "Am I forgiven??"

Jessica: "Yes.." finally.

Taecyeon's smile was priceless hearing they were good again.

 

Jessica: "......and I love you too :)"

Taecyeon leaned over and hugged Jessica. Finally!

The year did not end without these two making up again. Taecyeon did a very successful plan.

 

Was it successful already? Nichkhun?

 

 

--

Tiffany already reached the deck floor, it was an open balcony with full of lights on it. She could see fireworks in the night sky, such a beautiful scenery.

 

[Where's Sica?] She asked to herself as she walks around.

 

Nichkhun: "Stephanie..." he was behind her.

 

Tiffany gave a jump to the voice, she quickly turned around and saw Nichkhun, Nichkhun with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

 

"Khun..!" she was so happy, she thought she wouldn't see him that very last minutes of the year. She hugged him tightly. As tight as she can. "I almost hated you!! I thought I won't come to see you before countdown!!" She felt her teary eyes. "I was really really freaking mad at you!"

 

Nichkhun: "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" He hugged her back tightly.

Then Tiffany pushed him away. "You! Silly! Have you any idea how hard I tried not watch your every episodes of you with Victoria? How hard I tried not to hear anything about you two?"

Nichkhun: "Tiffany.. I know.." trying to calm down his girlfriend.

 

Tiffany: "I am so jealous!! Just having the thought of it! Khun?? You can be sweet to her anytime you want to, but PLEASE, for God's sake, not in front of me!!" Tiffany seemed not to calm down that easily. "I hate to see it! I can't take to look at you with her! Holding hands? No! I love you so much, and I want you only mine, I just...."

Nichkhun quickly grabbed her closer and stopped her mouth with a kiss. Tiffany was shocked at first, but the kiss made her weak faster than she thought. She closed her eyes as the flowers slipped off from Nichkhun's grip and fell on the ground. They could hear the countdown in slow motion, but none cares. Nichkhun moved his lips deeper into hers, while Tiffany gave way to kiss him more.

It was a short, but very long while for them after they let go.

 

Nichkhun: "Stephanie, if you are in doubt, I will tell you as many times as I can. I am yours only, whether you say you are jealous, I will still insist that you own me, the full of me.." Nichkhun assured Tiffany.

By that, Tiffany believed him. She smiled and answered. "Happy Anniversary, I love you, Nichkhun. My Khun.."

Nichkhun thought Tiffany really forgot! But no, hell no.

 

Nichkhun: "Can you repeat your words again? The fireworks are too loud, I can't heeeeaaar!!!" Nichkhun shouted overcoming the sound of the fireworks.

Tiffany: "I said I love you my Khun!!!!" She shouted back. LOL

 

That night was perfectly awesome. Indeed, Taecyeon was completely successful on his plan. The year ended with forgivenesses, and a new year welcomed by their happy hearts again. So this is how the love cycle goes, always be open for forgiveness, so you can open for new happiness. Although happy starts don't go all the way happy until the end, what more important is that you make it in the end with happiness. Sounds like a tongue twister. LOL

 

 

--

 

 

Sorry for making you guys wait a long time.

 

I meant to wait for other comments before I get to update xD

 

Leave comments okay? =)