My Only Woman

The Story Behind KhunFany

 

Taecyeon: "Hey, Khun, wake up!"

 

It was morning and Taecyeon had to wake Nichkhun up for breakfast.

Wooyoung: "How drunk he was?? He's still sleepy" Wooyoung said standing by the door.

Taecyeon: "Hey, Nichkhuuuuuuun?? Come on! Let's eat!" Taecyeon insisted him as he saw his eyes quite awake.

Nichkhun: "What time is it?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

Taecyeon: "It's 2 PM xD"

Nichkhun: "What?? What the hell?"

Nichkhun quickly stood up then picked up his phone.

Nichkhun: "Why you didn't wake me up earlier?!"

Wooyoung: "Khun, come on. Let's eat breakfast"

Taecyeon laughed at his reaction.

 

Taecyeon: "You're too drunk last night, remember?"

Nichkhun took a seat as he fixes his hair.

Nichkhun: "I was drunk?? Oh! I don't remember?"

Taecyeon: "Really? You don't remember anything? with Tiffany, huh? Nice one, Khun! xD"

 

Nichkhun checks his phone. He really couldn't remember what exactly happened last night, except of one thing.

Taecyeon: "Tiffany, he's your girlfriend already, isn't she?"

Nichkhun just nodded at Taecyeon saying a “Yes”

Taecyeon: "Woah? Really??"

Wooyoung: "What? Since when??" Wooyoung became curious.

Nichkhun: "Eh... before.. before new year"

 

Taecyeon as well as Wooyoung turned surprise on his answer. They didn't know it has been too long since they started a relationship.

Taecyeon: "Seriously?? Khun? Why we didn't know?" he asked as he sits beside him.

Wooyoung: "Khun, why you didn't tell us? Aren't we supposed to know about this?"

 

Wooyoung was disappointed. He knows how Nichkhun likes Tiffany, but he didn't know Nichkhun, his friend, has been keeping a secret to him. He felt upset that Nichkhun didn't even tell him he was courting Tiffany and now having a relationship with her for a long time.

 

Nichkhun: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, but we got to keep it a secret to anyone. It's just that, she didn't want anyone to know yet. But now, yes."

Taecyeon: "I'm happy for you :)" Taecyeon smiled as he taps on Nichkhun's shoulder.

Wooyoung: "but Khun, if you're really a friend, you should at least have the trust to tell us, right, Taec? Instead of keeping a secret and telling us lies. Come on, let's eat." he said to them in a cold manner, and then he immediately left the room.

 

Of course a friend would be so upset if someone distrusts him. But he must somehow be happy for Nichkhun, right? Like Taecyeon.

 

Both Nichkhun and Taecyeon got it, Wooyoung is more than disappointed.

 

Taecyeon: "This is just... the consequences, Khun. I know you can get through this, and by the way, congratulations :)"

Nichkhun: "I thought he's fine with it?" he wondered at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "For now, maybe not. But sooner he'll be. Hey, by the way, how this happened? You confessed to her? How? Nice!"

Nichkhun: "It's only between us to know, Taec. Come on, let's eat" Nichkhun stood up before he could share to Taecyeon the story.

Taecyeon: "Aish! Come on! Tell me how it happened??"

 

 

--

 

 

After done eating, Nichkhun, in a polite manner, tried to talk to Wooyoung. He knows he's still upset about what he justrevealed to them. And as a friend, Nichkhun know that what he did hurt Wooyoung. So he wants a talk to at least clear their issue.

 

Nichkhun: "Wooyoung, I am so sorry.. I know I was wrong. Even at first, I was wrong not to tell the truth, but I want you to understand, it doesn't mean I distrust you." he sincerely said to Wooyoung while they are standing by the wall.

 

At first, Wooyoung seemed not to answer and look at him, but after that, he turned at Nickhun and asked."Khun.. I haven't asked you about this, but I really want to know. Do you really love her?" he faced Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Yes. I do. Even before, I really like her, and I swear, I love her."

Wooyoung: "…… I'm just curious, who fell in love first? Tiffany? or You?"

Nichkhun: "I guess it‘s me.."

Wooyoung just nodded. It was not like what happened before, it was not Tiffany who fell in love first. Wooyoung thought to himself.. [Nichkhun is so lucky.. So lucky to capture this girl's heart..]

 

Nichkhun: "Wooyoung, can I ask something?" he requested to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: "What is it?"

Nichkhun: "Are you still... in love with her?"

Wooyoung suddenly stopped on that question, he didn't know what to answer, because even himself didn't know what is the answer.

Nichkhun: "I mean, I was happy that time you said, you are fine with it, that you accepted us. But, you haven't told me if you still, have feelings for her?"

 

Wooyoung thought for a while, and then finally he answered. "No. I'm in love with her anymore, that's why I'm happy for you.."

Nichkhun felt relieved on his answer, more relieved than what Wooyoung said to him before.

Wooyoung: "Nichkhun, you are my friend, that's why I am disappointed you didn't tell me about this. But I am also happy for you."

 

Nichkhun extended his hand to him for a handshake. "Thank you, bro :)"

Wooyoung: "But before I let myself a handshake, I just want to tell you, Tiffany is my friend too, and she has been one of my special friends. So don't you dare ruin this beautiful relationship of yours, and don't you dare hurt my friend, or else, I will regret this day that I let go of her, understood??"

Nichkhun eagerly nodded. "Ne, I promise"

Wooyoung: "Don't promise, Do it."

Nichkhun: "I will"

Wooyoung was so happy to hear those words from Nichkhun. That's why he would never wonder why Tiffany fell in love withNichkhun easily. Because he is the guy who fall in love truly and deeply. Somehow Wooyoung felt acceptance, and finally he got the answer by himself. He finally moved on. The bitter feeling is gone. All he felt that time was happiness. BothTiffany and Nichkhun totally deserves the love from each other, and he's now fine with it. Totally fine with it.

 

 

--

 

 

Nichkhun: "Mr. Lee!" Nichkhun greeted him as their manager entered the dorm.

Manager: "Why are you wearing an outfit? Are you leaving?" he asked while checking on Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Yes Mr. Lee. Bye!" then Nichkhun quickly went out of the door before his manager could ask where he will go.

 

Manager: "Where is that guy going??" manager turned to ask the members.

Taecyeon: "He's going out for a date!! Why did you let him go Mr. Lee??"

Manager: "Date? Well, just let him." he told the members. Of course manager Lee has been always confident about Nichkhun. He thought Victoria was the only girl Nichkhun is close to. So if he'll be out for a date, manager Lee is sure he'll be out with Victoria only.

 

Taecyeon: "Uhmm, Mr. Lee, can I also leave today? Just for.. hang out?" Taecyeon requested his manager.

Manager: "No. I know you'll go out for a date!! with your girlfriend Jessica?? No!!" he refuses him then went straight in the kitchen.

 

Taecyeon: "Uh? But I want to leave too -_-"

Wooyoung: "Tsk Tsk, wise Nichkhun, he left already xD"

Manager: "Guys? You ate already??" manager called them.

"Ne.."

 

--

 

Taecyeon, who expected to leave that day but was refused by his manager, went in a bathroom for a soak bath. Hoping that asking for permission wearing an outfit too may allow him to go.

 

In the bathroom,

 

while in the bathtub and watching on his phone. His girlfriend called him.

Taecyeon: "Yeoboseo??"

Jessica: "Ne. Are you busy?"

Taecyeon: "No. I was about to leave! But manager Lee didn't allow me to. Tsk!"

Jessica: "Uh, I thought we'll get to see each other today, hmf.."

Taecyeon: "He only allowed Khun, because Nichkhun left the door before manager could ask him" he sounds envious.

Jessica: "Nichkhun left?? Omo! Tiffany left too. I told you, they'll be out for a date!"

Taecyeon: "Yes. For sure, they'll be dating"

Jessica: "This is unfair! Nichkhun can go out for a date, while you are staying there?? Your manager is so unfair!" she said expressing frustration.

 

Taecyeon: "Hey, relax! Just let them be. Don't worry. Khun and Fany just started a relationship, so they need as much bond as they want for now" trying to calm her girlfriend.

Jessica: "What do you mean? We need lesser bond than them??"

Taecyeon: "No, what I mean is, we are done on that. We are on the affection level, more than just meeting. You know what I mean??" he winked at himself as if Jessica could see it.

Jessica: "I don't get you, man" as if she doesn't.

Taecyeon: "Well.. Just let them" Taecyeon said as he picks up a bottle of shampoo, Jessica heard the water.

 

Jessica: "Hey? What are you doin'?" she wondered after hearing few water splashes.

Taecyeon: "Taking a bath xD"

Jessica: "What the hell?? What is your phone doing inside a bathroom?"

Taecyeon: "I was watching something on my phone when you suddenly called" he laughed.

Jessica: "Watching what??" Jessica seemed to get it.

Taecyeon: "Secret :P" he answered thinking so hard how to excuse.

Jessica: "You ert!! You know you shouldn't fantasize any other woman than me T.T"

Taecyeon sounded guilty.

Taecyeon: "You too shouldn't fantasize any other man than me.. right?"

 

Jessica: "I hate you already >:|

Taecyeon: "Sica~ I'm just kidding, I'm not doing ert stuffs, promise!"

Jessica: "Uhuh?" still in doubt.

Taecyeon: "Yes. I'm just pure . That's it"

Jessica: "Haha, still ert"

 

Taecyeon: "And now you're starting to imagine me , right? I can read your mind. Tsk Tsk"

Jessica: "Exactly, I am." she answered with a deep voice.

Taecyeon: "What you see??" he became curious.

Jessica: "Uhm? I see Taecyeon wearing nothing, and then, his body is wet all over, and then, with tan skin, and then, he's in the bathtub looking at me and trying to seduce me. LOL xD" she told him, detail by detail, with what exactly she imagined him.

 

Taecyeon: "And then?? What else?"

Jessica: "Uhm.. You're in the bathtub covered with water, so I couldn't see what's down there xD" she joked on him all of a sudden.

 

Both of them laughed, as they started with their flirty - dirty talks. They didn't realize how the words from each other turned them on. It was really quite a new thing for them. And then the persuasion increases, they didn’t notice they are almost starting with a phone s**

 

--

 

Nichkhun was walking along the hallway with Tiffany. This was his none-busy day, as well as Tiffany so they decided to go out for a date. Just to wind up from their busy schedules.

 

Nichkhun: "I really can't remember last night, how drunk I was?"

Tiffany laughed at him as she thinks of it before she could answer.

Tiffany: "You were so drunk! :D"

Nichkhun: "Really? Oh.. Bad.. I ruined your party. Tsk!" facepalm.

Tiffany: "No you didn't, you were just sleeping, so deep xD"

 

Nichkhun turned embarrass that he got drunk easily with just 2 bottles of beer. He is never a drinker, but he never hates the taste of it.

Nichkhun: "I slept all night, yeah. I woke up in the dorm without knowing what happened."

Tiffany: "Still a good boy even when drunk, eh?" she approved him.

Nichkhun: "Yeah, maybe because I was also tired that day"

 

Tiffany: "Tired due to shoots? Hey, it's a miracle you don't have shoot today?" she asked him while they stop for a while and have their seats.

Nichkhun: "I'm thankful we don't, but for sure tomorrow we'll have again."

Tiffany: "Why you're tired? Is everybody there taking care of you? How about your wife? Is she taking care of you?" she is sure worried about him.

Nichkhun: "Why you suddenly ask about my wife? I thought you never care about that show?"

Tiffany: "A wife should be taking care of her husband, right?"

Nichkhun: "Yes, she does.." he assured her.

Tiffany: "She should.." Tiffany added to him. But her answer sounds envious.

Nichkhun: "But this is different, she is just my wife on the show.."

Tiffany: "But she's still your wife, and you are her husband.." Tiffany emphasizes that fact.

Nichkhun: "Fany~"

Tiffany: "And you are married.."

 

Tiffany was almost expressing how jealous she is to Victoria. Of course, it has been a long time since her boyfriend is having a virtual couple.

She never became jealous to Victoria before because she never watches his show on WGM, and she never wants to. But now she's starting to hate the thought that someone owns her boyfriend, that they seem so real, that they act like what married couples do. She knows it's not rightful to get jealous, but it is really what she feels..

 

Nichkhun: "Temporarily Married. Just for the show. That's all. You know I'll do anything for the best of the show, right?"

Tiffany: "Yes, and you act professional. Too professional.."

Nichkhun: "Tiffany~ don't get jealous.. I can't be married until you're not.. We must be waiting for each other, right? You're my only soon to be wife, my only woman.." he gave her a big hug.

 

Tiffany: "I'm not jealous! I'm just.. proud of you xD Before we get married, can we have babies already?" she answered as she hugs him back tightly.

Nichkhun: "Sure, how many?"

Tiffany: "Let's make a hundred. Haha"

Nichkhun: "You're such a troll :D" he chuckled while still hugging her.

Tiffany: "Okay, let go now, I hear footsteps coming" And so they did.

 

This relationship, however hard or difficult it is, if they both stay with each other, everything could be so wonderful. And as long as there is still holding on, this relationship could be so meaningful.

 

--

 

 

 

 

"A TRIP TO THAILAND. CHECK!"

 

 

 

Producers signed a proposal from Mr. Lee. As a request for a tourism income increase in Thailand this year.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

"Khun, how are you??" asked on the phone.

Nichkhun: "Mom!" he answered lively hearing her mom's voice.

Mom: "How is it going there? Are you happy?"

Nichkhun: "Of course mom, actually we're having a shoot today, for a show"

 

Nichkhun misses her mom so much, since he's living in Korea and his family is in Thailand. He gets excited talking to her mom and to his sister every time. Even he's busy on his schedule, he still manages to have time to know how they are.

 

Mom: "Such a busy boy, have some rest too"

Nichkhun: "I can manage, mom. I actually enjoy this project, everyone is taking care of me, you have nothing to worry. How about you, mom? How's everything there? my little sister??"

Mom: "She went for school, we're fine here! I am preparing dishes for dinner"

Nichkhun: "Mom, I really miss the foods there! I miss you cooking for me" he said while pouting.

Mom: "Well, how about you? Is there someone cooking for you? Your girlfriend?"

Nichkhun: "Yes, I recently told you about her. But mom, we can't reveal to everyone yet, however, we still manage for a time together"

Mom: "Son, you can't be like this. You must enjoy your relationship to the fullest. By time you might regret missing these stuffs. And by the way, I want to meet her too"

 

Nickhun always tells her mom about Tiffany. He told her mom about how they met, how he really likes her, and how they became together. He also told her mom about Tiffanys mother, that’s why his mom is very close to Tiffany’s heart. And she too wants to treat her like her own daughter.

 

Nichkhun: "I really want you to meet her, she probably misses her mom too, and I would be so glad if you may be a mom to her, right?"

Mom: "Of course, son. I would love to. Don’t worry, we’ll surely meet up  soon. I'm glad you're fine there, take care of yourself, always"

Nichkhun: "I'm always fine, mom."

Mom: "Okay, call up later, this cooking isn't done yet"

Nichkhun: "Yes, I miss you! and see you soon, mom"

Mom: "bye, son :)"

 

 

Nichkhun ends the phone call. He was so happy to hear his mom again. Often times he's busy and tired, but every time he gets to talk to her mom, somehow makes him forget about his busy days.

 

 

Victoria: "Khunnie! Look at this!" Victoria came in with an excited look on her face.

Nichkhun: "What is it?" Nichkhun turns to her.

Victoria: "Producers are planning for an out of the town trip!" as she shows to him a proposal letter.

Nichkhun: "Really?" he became interested.

 

Victoria: "I don't know where yet, but I would love to if it is in China!" she suggests to him.

Nichkhun: "I would love to if it'll be in Thailand!"

Victoria: "Hey! You sounds so bias, my hometown first!"

Nichkhun: "Thailand would be a sweet place, besides there are such places to visit :)"

Victoria: "I said China!!"

Nichkhun: "No! Thailand!"

 

And then they started to argue again.

 

Victoria: "I suggested first! It must be China!"

 

Then the director came in because he heard their loud voices.

Director: "What are you guys arguing about?" he asked them.

Then immediately the two shut their mouths.

 

Director: "By the way, have you two eaten already?"

Victoria: "No, not yet, but Khunnie is already done eating" she smiled to the director.

Nichkhun: "Wut? No I haven't eaten yet!" he immediately insisted the director.

Victoria: "Ow, fine, I thought you'll be lying again. So I said it before you" she told him.

Nichkhun: "You're just trying to annoy me, Vic. Yet I'm not :P"

Victoria: "I don't care" she snobs.

Director: "You two are really sweet. Come out, they prepared you foods." he invites them as he went out the door.

Victoria: "Eh.." she still bluffed at him.

 

Nichkhun immediately ran to switch off the light.  Then he went on his way out of the room and shut the door close with Victoria left inside.

Victoria quickly reaches on the door knob and twisted it but Nichkhun was holding it not letting her to open.

 

Victoria: "Hey! Open the door!" she commanded, but Nichkhun didn't say any word making her think he was not there.

Victoria: "I said open the door!!!!" her voice turned louder that is almost heard by everyone out there so Nichkhun immediately let go of the door as Victoria quickly opens it.

She tossed Nichkhun's back with her bag feeling displeased on what he did.

 

Victoria: "I hate you! I super hate you!"

Nichkhun: "Relax! It's morning! besides, ghosts are more scared of you xD" he joked on her.

Victoria just tossed him the bag again.

 

These two at first were awkward to each other before, they tried to be friends. While on the process of gaining friendship, they argue most of the time, and fight on simple things. The two didn't realize the love-hate relationship they gained instead of a nice friendship. However, they don't find it bad though. It is somehow a good friendship to develop. Just quite a rough one.

But behind a rough friendship is a sweet one. Nichkhun took care of Victoria in a manner she won't notice, like giving her a seat, or shading her from sunlights, or giving her the priority on foods. Victoria, as well as Nichkhun, takes care of him too. She also concerns for Nichkhun without him knowing, like providing stuffs for him to sleep, helping him on the scripts, or sharing him some things. Victoria just don't bother him to know it, because most of the time, Nichkhun trips on her.

 

--

 

Nichkhun: "Mr. Lee, I heard WGM will be having an international trip? Is it ture?" Nichkhun asked his manager while walking after they're done eating.

Manager: "How did you know about it? We're not making up with the plan yet, so we haven't decided to tell you guys"

Nichkhun: "Victoria told me, well, Mr. Lee, would you mind if I suggest my place?" expecting his manager to agree.

Manager: "I don't think we can decide for them?"

Nichkhun: "But manager, we can suggest to them. Thailand :)"

Manager: "Nice place" he just nodded.

Nichkhun: "Aish! But Mr. Lee, I know nice places there, I would like to have everybody a tour :)"

 

Manager stops on walking. "Nichkhun, I know you're an ambassador, and I understand your will to promote the place, but wherever the producers decided to go, it'll still be the best for the show"

 

Nichkhun got it."I know, I just... Miss my family there. I really want to have a visit"

Manager: "Okay, fine, fine! I will tell you something, but don't you dare to tell anyone" he stepped closer.

Nichkhun: "What is it, Mr. Lee?"

Manager: "The trip will be in Thailand, you'll have to take shoots there. Don't tell them I told you about this!!"

Nichkhun: "Really?? We will?? That'll be great Mr. Lee!" he said happily with excitement on his face.

Manager: "Ne, just don't forget what we've talked before, okay?"

Nichkhun: "Yes, of course!" he quickly answered without even thinking what was it.

This is the reason why his mom called him a while ago. His mom knows that Nichkhun will be going there for a trip so she gave him a hint. She probably misses her son a lot, and really wants to see Nichkhun. Same with his mom, his sister too and the rest of his family misses him so much. Nichkhun has been a happy brother and son to them, he takes care of his little sister, his brother as if he worries about them every time, he also plays as a father to them, a father, and a brother who can be always count on to.

 

 

__

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__

 

The day of the trip came closer and closer, until they got one night before leaving. Everyone is excited, including the staffs. Especially Nichkhun, as well as Victoria.

 

That night, Victoria called Nichkhun on the phone.

"Khunnie! I'm so excited!! :D" her voice is so lively.

Nichkhun: "I'm telling you, you'll see beautiful places there, you will surely enjoy!" he answered while driving.

Victoria: "I'm nervous though. By the way, what else do I need to bring? I'm bringing with me my gadgets, only gadgets xD" she worried.

Nichkhun: "No, you aren't supposed to bring any, just bring yourself and you will enjoy, Vic." he assured Victoria.

 

Nichkhun always love the places there, and he know places that will surely be a fun to go to. Like his childhood days, the places his mom wanted them to visit.

 

Victoria: "Anyway the staffs must have what we'll need there, right? k k k"

Nichkhun: "No, they won't xD" he tripped on her again.

Victoria: "Nichkhun!? Are you starting a fight again? When we get there, never argue with me, or else I'll tell your mom how rude you are to your wife" Victoria warned her husband.

 

Nichkhun: "Okay, okay, I won't. Don't worry"

Victoria: "Hmp. Bye for now, I have lots of stuffs to pack up. I'm rushing this tomorrow"

Nichkhun: "You're so excited, Vic. I'll call you later.."

Victoria: "No, I'll call you. Never call on my phone. This is too busy"

Nichkhun: "xD Fine...." he agreed on her. He knows Victoria is always busy having phone calls, every day in the shoot, she'salways calling someone on the phone. He even guessed it's her boyfriend. Or a very close friend.

 

--

 

Nichkhun was driving on his way to SNSD's dorm. Tiffany knows he'll be leaving tomorrow as Nichkhun told her, so she wanted that night to meet him up before he could went out of the town.

 

"Here at the front before the building" Tiffany's message to Nichkhun. After reaching the place, Nichkhun stopped the car to let her in.

 

Tiffany: "I called you, but the line is busy? So I just sent a mesage" she said as she entered his car.

Nichkhun: "Yes, I was calling on the phone" he answered then started again the car.

 

Tiffany was looking around his car and she found Nichkhun's passport placed in the space just between them.

 

Tiffany: "What time you'll be leaving tomorrow?" she asked as she picked up his passport and opened it.

Nichkhun: "Early morning.." still focused on his driveway.

Tiffany: "Then when you'll be back?" she asked again, for sure she will miss him.

Nichkhun: "I don't know yet? For days? A week? Not yet planned"

 

Then Tiffany put back his passport to where she got it.

Nichkhun: "You'll miss me, won't you?" he asked smiling at her.

Tiffany: "If you stay too long, of course"

 

Tiffany was thinking. If they can be partners on screen. She can be Nichkhun's wife on We Got Married. [If only I were taller...] Nichkhun was once paired with Yuri, and Tiffany thought because Yuri is taller than her, that's why. And then with Victoria, still she thought because Victoria is taller than her. [What the hell? Producers would pick me as Khun's partner, if only I were taller!]

 

 

Nichkhun noticed her silence so he turned to ask. "You're not jealous, right?"

Tiffany: "I'm not! I know you miss your family too. So if you stay longer, probably it'll be good" she answered.

But deep inside her, it's not fine that her boyfriend is leaving. Even a day that they are not seeing each other, she misses him already, how much more a week that they won't be seeing each other and that he's too far away from her? "For sure you'll enjoy there being with your family, and that's a good thing.."

 

Nichkhun: "It'll be more enjoying if you're with me.."

Tiffany: "Unfortunately I'm not. Let's just be happy with this, right?" Tiffany smiled at him

 

Nichkhun nodded, and then suddenly Tiffany looked down.

 

Tiffany [I can do this.. We can get through this.. Just get it done! I hope this would end..]

 

Nichkhun: "Tiffany? Are you okay?" he asked as he noticed her thinking something.

Tiffany: "Yes?"

 

Nichkhun could notice through her voice that there is something wrong.

 

Nichkhun: "You're not okay.. What's the matter?"

Tiffany [The more he ask, the more I can't fight back my tears! Please stop making me feel the sadness..]

She didn't answer, instead she just looked down pretending she didn't hear.

 

Nichkhun: "I got it, you're jealous"

 

Hearing enough, Tiffany went up from her seat and then threw herself at the back seat of the car.

 

Nichkhun: "Hey? Why you went there?" Nichkhun turned to her at the back.

 

Tiffany: "I told you, I'm not jealous!! How many times do I have to say I'm not jealous?!" she shouted at him.

 

She let her anger out so she could forget about crying. She hates crying, especially in front of someone who's the reason of her tears. But she's weak on holding back tears, she cries easily, so she let out anger by shouting to switch her mood from crying.

 

Nichkhun: "I'm sorry.."

Tiffany: "Bring me back to dorm. This is a crap. Just bring me back to dorm!" she commanded without even looking at him.

 

Nichkhun became more worried about her, he made her feelings worse. So Nichkhun immediately parked along the bridge and stopped his car.

 

Tiffany: "I said bring me back to dorm, I'm losing patience now!"

 

Nichkhun got up from his seat and went beside Tiffany.

 

Nichkhun: "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry" he sincerely apologizes to her.

Tiffany: "I wanna go home.." still not looking at him.

Nichkhun: "Tiffany ~ please I'm sorry. I won't let this night pass with you still mad at me, I'm leaving tomorrow, do you want me to leave with this guilty feeling?"

 

Tiffany finally let out tears, she can't help but cry hearing the words that he's leaving. She never wants him to leave. But he kept on saying about him leaving, which makes her cry.

 

Tiffany: "I'm sorry.. I'm just.. I'm jealous" she admitted as she wiped tears on her face.

Nichkhun turned speechless to see his girlfriend crying. The second time he saw her crying. First was Christmas, Tiffany cried because of her family, and then now, Tiffany is crying because of him. It felt like punching his heart, he never deserves her tears.

Tiffany: "I'm worried.. because she's getting closer to you.." pertaining to Victoria. "and then now, she's getting closer to your family? Why do things need to be this real? Why?" she was finding hard to speak while catching breath and crying.

Nichkhun couldn't do anything, he was freaking that he couldn't say any word. Just wiping her tears.

 

Tiffany: "I'll be alright, Khun. Just not tonight"

Nichkhun came closer to her.

Nichkhun: "Then let me stay with you tonight, until you get alright.. I just can't leave you like this.."

 

Tiffany stared at him with his face so close. She could see sincerity in his eyes. 

 

[To love this guy isn't that hard.. but to own him, is a hard thing.. why is this so hard? I hate any girl getting close to you, I hate them telling that you're theirs. I want to be selfish now.. Please be mine only..]

 

Tiffany gave him a short kiss to let him know she'll be fine. Then Nichkhun kissed her back.

She close her eyes as she responded him a deep kiss. A kiss they never did before. Like craving for each other.

Nichkhun could feel Tiffany's heartbeat getting faster. Then Tiffany quickly let go of the kiss, but Nichkhun was really turned on. Heavy breathes, and dirty looks. Wild thoughts came between them.

 

Nichkhun leaned and kiss her again. There is no way to refuse, this is how he likes her.

 

Then Tiffany leaned back with her hand playfully strucking Nichkhun's hair behind, while her other hand went down lifting his shirt just enough to touch his bottom. His abs is a real turn on. Brought Tiffany to wild thoughts again.

Nichkhun couldn't get enough so he took his shirt off revealing his body to Tiffany.

They caressed each other, like there's no tomorrow. A total give away.

 

Nichkhun proved to Tiffany how much she owns him. This somehow made her forget the sadness, and misery. Nichkhun loves her so much, and there's nothing to worry. Because only worries hinder them to making believe.

Kisses can take away worries and replace them with trust. The only thing that binds every relationship. the only thing they need to make love come alive, and growing.

 

[I love this girl I am kissing now, I love her so much that I can almost be the king of love because of her. I never want anyone than her. My only woman..]

 

--

 

Tiffany: "Khun, wake up"

It was still night but Tiffany had to wake Nichkhun up.

Nichkhun opened his eyes and immediately took up to wear his shirt on.

 

Tiffany: "You're manager has been calling you, we need to get home. You have an early flight tomorrow"

After fixing, Nichkhun crawled back to the driver's seat as well as Tiffany followed him beside.

 

Nichkhun: "Is it late midnight already?" he asked while starting on his car again.

Tiffany: "No, not yet. It's 10pm"

While on the way, both of them were so silent. They were thinking as the car gets closer and closer to their dorm. They both almost wanted the time to stop, because they know as the car came to reach SNSD's dorm, it will be their goodbyes.

 

But things really happen for a reason.

 

After they reached the dorm, Tiffany pulled off her seatbelt as Nichkhun unlocks the door.

Tiffany: "So.. Goodbye for now.." she smiled.

Nichkhun: "I will miss you, you know that.." he held her hand.

Tiffany nodded with a smile. "Take care of yourself there, and please, just enjoy :) send me regards to your mom, okay?"

 

Nichkhun bent over to kiss her for the last time that night. And after that, Tiffany reached for the door and opened it. She went out and sent Nichkhun a sweet smile before she could close.

Nichkhun waved her goodbye then she closed it and left.

He immediately started the car before anyone could see him.

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Why are you late? I was calling you??" manager Lee asked him as Nichkhun entered the dorm.

He didn't answer back instead he just took off his shoes and walked in a cold manner. His manager noticed it as well as the members who are there.

Manager: "Khun, I'm talking to you! Where have you been?! What's the problem??"

 

Nichkhun: "Enough, Mr Lee!" he shouted all of a sudden. "I'm not a kid anymore, I can take control of my time! Besides, I got home safe. I got late due to personal reason. Let me get rid of your sermons. I'm tired"

Nichkhun went inside their room and then shut the door close.

 

Taecyeon as well as the other members turned surprise. They didn't expect it.

That wasn't the first time they saw him angry. Nichkhun rarely gets mad, but if he does, never talk to him as he turns rude. Although that wasn't the first time they saw Nichkhun mad, that was the first time they saw someone shouted at Mr. Lee.

 

Manager: "What's the matter with him?"

They were left speechless.

Manager: "Okay, I will be here at 5 early tomorrow. Tell Khun to prepare before that. I got to leave now, guys. And you all got to sleep. Kay??" he told them as he opened the door.

Chansung: "Yes Sir :)"

And then he left.

 

Nobody dared to check Nichkhun inside for they know he's still in the bad mood.

Taecyeon: "Hey! I think I know what happened!" he whispered pointing at the room where Nichkhun is in.

Wooyoung: "Yes. I think the same. A girlfriend will always be a girlfriend. xD"

Chansung: "Tsk, Tsk. Stop gossiping! Go to sleep!" he whispered too.

Wooyoung: "Okay, you go first. Get in!"

But Chansung couldn't yet. Because Nichkhun, his roommate is in there.

Taecyeon: "Tsk, Tsk! xD"