Taecyeon: The Coolest Boyfriend Ever

The Story Behind KhunFany

After singing “Let It Rain” from Girls’ Generation’s 1st Japanese Album…...

 

 

 

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! My name is Taeyeon from Seo Nyuh Shi Dae! xD”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! My name is Fany, Fany, Tiffany!!”

“Annyeong! My name is Jessica :)”

 “And together we are….. TaeTiSica from Girls’ Generation!!”

 

The girls yelled while clapping after bowing their heads down. They were practicing their introduction as SNSD’s subgroup. On the first months of year 2011, Mr. Soo Man planned for a subunit from Girls’ Generation, his prior members were Taeyeon, Tiffany, and of course, Jessica. He chose three of the lead singers from SNSD, and so that, the songs would have variety from their very much distinctive voices.

“Yesshhh!! Almost Purrfect!!!” Their vocal coach took a snap and grinned as he walks towards the girls. “That was great! That was almost great! But next time, smile in front of your audience, especially you Jessica, you are so beautiful when smiling, so smile at them~” The coach first noticed Jessica.

“Yes, yes, got it :) It’s just that we sang a sad song that’s why I can’t smile after singing..” Jessica smirked explaining herself.

“But overall, it was awesome :) no wonder why Mr. Soo Man has been so excited promoting this subgroup soon :)” said their vocal coach. “For now, our practice is done, next time we meet, I’ll give you few of the lyrics of your songs, I’m sure you’ll love it!”

“Thanks Mr. Gyu! :)” Tiffany took the opportunity to shake hands with him as well as the others. After that, their manager came in the studio to meet the coach also and to dismiss the girls.

 

 

--

At the hallway of SM Ent. Ground Floor, Taeyeon was walking..

 

“Taengoo! Taengoo!” Yoona and Sooyoung ran towards their leader.

“Hey! We just finished our practice, where are the others??” Taeyeon asked the two as they continued walking on the hallway of the building.

“But Eonnie…!” The two gauchely grasped each of Taeyeon’s arms. “Eonnie, I heard a boy group about to debut soon is practicing today! We wanna see them, Eonnie, please bring us to them!!!” The girls cried to their leader.

“Uhh?? But I don’t know where they are??” Taeyeon tried to let go from the grapples. “And we are not allowed there!”

 

Suddenly, Tiffany and Jessica also saw them on the way. The two quickly ran towards them and joined them walking.

“Not allowed to what?” Tiffany asked obliviously as she reached them hearing only last words of their conversation.

“These girls want to see M1 practicing today” Taeyeon answered feeling boring about the thought.

 “Oh??” Jessica reacted promptly. “But we just passed by the dance studio and saw them!”

 

“R E A LL Y …?? Can we go there??” Sooyoung asked eagerly to Jessica. She was so interested about these new boys coming. “Can we just a peek by the door..??”

 

“Well, the rest of the girls are already in there watching them” Tiffany said to them pertaining to Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun.

“Let’s go then!” Yoona grabbed Sooyoung and ran on their way immediately.

 

“Hey! Hey!!” leader Taeyeon tried to stop them. “We are not allowed to!”

But Tiffany claimed. “Why not??” she asked raising her eyebrows to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon has always been a responsible leader to the girls, though she can’t limit the girls all the time to what they want, still, she tries to look out for them even one by one.

 

Jessica: “Of course we can! The girls are already there, let’s go too!!”

 

Having nowhere to go with, Taeyeon went with the girls even though she didn’t want them to. This is one of a hard thing being a leader; she can’t please everyone in her group. She knew how much she was entrusted by their manager with the members, but each of the girls have their own decisions now, some may go on their dates if they want to, some may leave the dorm without their manager knowing, and as much as she wanted to lead them, she could not. Above all, she loves her members so much, this is why she would go on whatever they want to, and that her vulnerability as a leader has been always questioned by other managers within the company.

 

--

 

The girls were at the door watching the about to debut boy group by Mr. Soo Man. They could enter the studio after the boys had finished practicing, but for a while, they peeked sitting at the door just watching them.

 

“That guy is cute :)” after the practice, Tiffany pointed at one of the members named Zitāo.

“Let’s approach them!” Sooyoung went in sneaking as Taeyeon glared at her barely. Yoona immediately followed.

 

The boys of M1, a newbie group, saw them already, and they were surprised by SNSD visiting them. When SNSD entered the room, the guys of M1 felt a little bit troubled, they stopped from what they were doing and moved to give them way. Each of the boys stared at them shyly while the girls smiled at them and seemed to feeling amused as well as interested.

 

All these years, SNSD had their fascinating years in the industry, and this became an inspiration to this about to debut boy group of SM as well as its trainees.

 

“Oh no….!! She’s coming..!!” a guy from the group whispered to his friend. [What am I supposed to say??]

“Hi! :)” Tiffany was the first one to approach and talk to them.

 

“... … hi …” he answered.

Tiffany noticed he was shy and anxious to talk to, so she took her way and instead left the cute guy with a smile.

On her way, she saw a guy from the group approached Hyoyeon, it was a brave move from him, but this guy seemed to be bubbly even in front of anyone. “Hi Hyoyeon!” He reached his hand out to her.

 

“Hyoyeon??? You walked arrogantly towards her then called her without even an EONNIE?? Oh come on, Man!” His friends thought.

 

“Oh, hi Oppa! :D” Hyoyeon reprised with humor and reached for his hand. Suddenly, they guy turned blushing as their hands touched. He looked at Hyoyeon, it was a mesmerizing moment for him, and his eyes were stuck at her.

“Ey Chan Yeol..!!” his friend tapped him, so he quickly let go from the handshake.

 

On the other scene, Yoona and Sooyoung introduced the shy guy to Tiffany, whom she found cute. The two went to bring the shy guy to Tiffany even though he was hesitated to.

“Tiffany, meet Huang Zi Tao , your lost brother.. LOL!” Sooyoung arched her arms to the shy guy.

Tiffany approached enthusiastically and showed her smile as she did earlier. “Really?? I’m from the Hwang clan too! By the way, I’m Hwang Stephanie :)”

Yoona and Sooyoung paused a breathe.

“Stephanie..??”

Tiffany rarely introduces herself with the name Stephanie, she usually uses Miyoung or Tiffany, because she wants only few special ones to call her by that name, unless..

 

Yoona and Sooyoung stared closely at Tiffany. “Tiffany?! Are you flirting?” Immediately, Yoona pulled Tiffany from the conversation, as Sooyoung waved bye to Zi Tao and followed Yoona. “Next time again Mr. Huang! :)”

The two brought Tiffany afar from the shy guy and then cornered her. “Hey! Hey! What’s with those stares and smiles eh?? Didn’t you know how many guys were hypnotized by those eye smiles??” Yoona whispered to Tiffany.

 

Sooyoung agreed as they both covered Tiffany to the corner. “Yeah?? Or you were just being a flirt?? OMG!!”

“OMG! Tifffany likes another guy now!!” Yoona added.

“OMG! Nichkhun Oppa and Tiffany no more~” Sooyoung cried.

“Let’s call Nichkhun! This is going to be a worst break up!!” Yoona chuckles and took out her phone.

 

Tiffany remained standing on the corner laughing in silence and looking at the two with amusement. Of course liking other guys doesn’t mean she’s being unfaithful. She loves Nichkhun more than any guys around, and nothing’s wrong with finding someone’s cuteness and talking to them. However, Nichkhun would surely be jealous finding this out, and Tiffany knows it.

Suddenly, an idea came up on her. [I miss Nichkhun being jealous like before, I know it was a terrible moment, but all I remember is I was blushing seeing him like that. Haha!] The two saw Tiffany smiling on her own. Yoona and Sooyoung started to feel more puzzled.

 

Opposite the corner was a bench and there was Jessica sitting alone and approaching no one, same as no one approaches her :D She felt bored, so she stood up and went to Taeyeon.

 

“I’m going..” Jessica told Taeyeon on her way out.

“Going where??” Taeyeon followed her.

“Home..”

 

Taeyeon doubted it, because if she is, she would ask for a key from her, since Jessica wasn’t holding their dorm key with her.

 

But Jessica added, “I’m going home, can I have the key??” Jessica seemed to read what Taeyeon’s mind was thinking.

“Oh sure” then Taeyeon gave her a duplicate key. “Are you sure you’re not going with us on the way home?”

“I’m fine :)” then immediately, Jessica left.

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

Few moments after…

 

“Ok Taecyeon…..” Jessica picked up her phone then called her boyfriend. “Watcha doing? Are you busy? How about tonight?”

 

And Taeyeon was right, Jessica was out to date again…

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Wearing a black leather jacket, with shades on, hair fixed with gel, tight brown pants, and leather shoes, Taecyeon walked out their dorm without sneaking because he knew none would recognize him as him. He slid his hand inside his pocket to get his motorcycle key and continued to walk confidently.

It was 7 in the evening when Jessica invited Taecyeon for a short simple date before she goes home. Taecyeon knew how Jessica missed her those days, they were both so busy promoting their albums, and what gave more challenge was they had to promote it overseas, which spent them less time seeing each other though it was the same country to promote in.

Holding his key, Taecyeon took off his shades as if he was the coolest guy of the night. He placed his shades hanging on his white shirt so his chest would be shown, after that, he took his helmet on. Ready to leave, Taecyeon started his engine with the key then loudly ran his motorcycle.

 

---

 

“Ugh.. Look at this guy making me wait again!!” Jessica exclaimed while wandering around and waiting for her boyfriend. She called him few times, but he did not answer any of her calls. Jessica believed he was probably on his way.

 

Few minutes after, Taecyeon arrived.

Jessica stood up from her seat and watched Taecyeon parking his motorcycle until taking his helmet off.

He approached her after. “Did I make you wait too long??” he was worried.

Jessica sighed in annoyance, of course he did! “Well….”

But before she could answer, Taecyeon walked closer and gave her a peck on her cheek then smiled. “Sorry, I took time to fix myself, because I know you’ll be happy to see me again. I want to look good for you...”

Jessica couldn’t help but smile too. She was half expecting for it, and Taecyeon knows perfectly what she wants.

 

“Let’s go??” Taecyeon offered her a hand then they started walking, on a path walk where only few passes by, and mostly were seniors.

“Are you hungry?” Taecyeon asked.

 

Jessica used to be shy and silent when they’re together, probably because she wants Taecyeon to do all the talking, she wants him to be the one to invoke rather than her, because she wants him to make her happy, and find what she wants. She knows Taecyeon is a cool guy, and she loves him showing it to her all the time.

 

“But we can’t eat in a restaurant, where will we??” Jessica felt worried. It seemed that they were running out of place to date.

“No worries, Love. I’ll go somewhere else to buy, then we’ll look for a place out here to sat on..” Taecyeon suggested.

 

Since it was Jessica who invited for a date, she took out her wallet and then gave it to Taecyeon. But he refused and told Sica. “No need. I’ll shoulder this :P”

“Why not? Just bring my wallet, just in case” Jessica lent her wallet.

“No it’s fine. Coz I’m gonna buy us expensive foods tonight, can you wait me here?” Taecyeon asked with his finger pointing downward.

“Okay, just be careful.. and make sure no one recognizes you..” Jessica worriedly looked at him as he walked on his way.

“You too :) I’ll be back!” Then Taecyeon quickly went inside a restaurant to buy them dinner.

Taecyeon is used to it. He would always go out by himself to eat, hang out in a bar, and walk outside alone without being caught by fans. He would always invite either Wooyoung, or Junho to go hang out, but he would refuse inviting Nichkhun. Because Nichkhun is easily recognized by everyone, and when they do, they hardly reach home peacefully.

 

After a while, Taecyeon went back bringing with him various foods he bought for them two. Then Jessica with him went to look for a place to eat all those.

 

 

----

 

 

“Taecyeon…” Jessica and Taecyeon were in a hut sitting after they finished dinner, both of them didn’t want to go home yet, and wanted to talk more a little bit. “Hmm??”

 “What do you think about the weather tonight?” She poked her boyfriend.

Taecyeon stared at her shortly then looked up again to the sky. He pondered because it was rare for Jessica asking that kind of question and she seemed unhappy that time.

 

“It’s a bit cold..” he answered with a sigh. “But I like the weather tonight :)”

“You like the cold weather??” she asked again being so interested for his opinions.

“Of course! It makes me feel cozy.. Besides, the weather seems like you, Jessica” Taecyeon chuckled.

“What do you mean seems like me?!”

Then Taecyeon showed his humble smile. “Coz it’s cool, like you..”

She didn’t answer to that, but she thought to herself. “Look at this guy! Telling me I’m cool while in fact he’s the one cooler than anybody else~ Hmf~” Jessica thought and suddenly laughed at him.

 

Taecyeon: “But honestly, I like the cool weather, because it’s the time I mostly like to cuddle someone, or hold hands, or make love.. I get to like to share my warmth with someone.. :)” Taecyeon seemed to be thinking about something else. “Don’t you like that??” He laughed at himself again.

 “Let’s go home.. It’s freezing out in here..” Jessica stood up then fixed her dress.

Taecyeon looked up at her getting ready to leave, but he didn’t want to leave yet, and he knew she too feels the same. Besides, there was something Taecyeon wanted to give to her, and it took him until that late evening yearning confidence, because he knew it wasn’t enough, but he didn’t want to waste that night having no impressive ending so he cornered her. “Sica..” he stood up.

“I have something for you..” he told her with a hasty voice. The reason why he took long to come on their date is because he went to buy a present for Jessica.

 

Jessica pondered at him trying to guess it at first, but she had no idea what would it be. “What is it?”

Taecyeon: “Uhm..” he thought for a second, how to give it, what to say, he was stuck, but Jessica might be impatient waiting, and that he mustn’t let  to happen.

He placed his hand into his pocket then took out a small box. “This.. uhm…” he shyly reached it to Jessica.

“Hm? But what is that?” Jessica asked looking at him with confusions and feeling so clueless.

Taecyeon can’t look at her that time, he was embarrassed, and Jessica gave him an awkward feeling.

Come on?! How come you are clueless with a small box given to you by your boyfriend? You shouldn’t ask for what is it, but directly open it and expect that it is a gift from the heart and is something special.

 

Indeed, it’s hard to melt a cold icy heart.

But I can do this!! Taecyeon would probably this say to you.

 

Jessica took the small box as she stares to Taecyeon still with wonders in her eyes.

“Open it…” he told her shortly.

Jessica hastily opened it; she didn’t want to do it, and it was seen in her. She probably had no time for Taecyeon’s dramas, and hates being romantic that way and at that situation wherein they were almost to forget about hiding from fans.

But at least, she didn’t feel corny about it, for sure she had at least much love for Taecyeon to open it, so then, it was opened.

 

It was a ring! And you guys expected that for sure.

 

Oh no.. Wait..

 

It wasn’t just a ring. There are two rings in the box. Uhm.. a couple item you mean?? Yes. Ooh well that I did not expect for xD

 

As speechless as Jessica, Taecyeon took a long deep inhale before he could speak again. “Um.. well.. I’ve been wanted to give you that” he couldn’t look at her still, and he had no idea what her reaction was as he could hear nothing but Jessica’s silence. “I bought it just a while ago, waiting for a perfect timing when I could give it to you, well, this is not a perfect timing either, but I’m very happy you have it now, I never thought it would be this hard to give you something special..”

Taecyeon is so cute when shy, there was a blush on his face, his voice was different, his manner was so gentle. He suddenly lost his cool image, but this is what attracts Jessica to him, his soft side. That moment, Taecyeon wasn’t just a boyfriend to her, but a lover. A lover that Jessica rarely sees but desires.

 

“If you don’t like it, it’s okay, we could buy another one that you will like..” Taecyeon felt regretful.

“You look so cute now.. :)” Jessica mumbled. Taecyeon hadn’t noticed yet, but she was staring at all his expressions that time, and that made him feel more anxious.

“What are you saying?!” Taecyeon was obviously feeling awkward for himself.

 

He looked at Jessica, and she was smiling at him as if teasing him for being shy, but it was seen in her that she likes it too.

Immediately, Jessica held the bigger ring and took his hand, and then put the ring on him. She smiled when it fitted him. After that, she also took the other ring and put it on by her own; she was surprised that Taecyeon found a ring exactly her size, and that she admired him more again.

“Thank you..for this..” Jessica told him. She stepped closer with a tiptoe to kiss her tall boyfriend. “I like it!” Sica told him.

“I know you will..” Taecyeon tilted his head and chuckled.

“Oh really?? Is it why you were shy to give it to me?? Haha” Jessica could almost pinch him, but instead she hugged him tightly.

 

--------

 

 

Private Chat Stream, as of August 04,  2011

(02:50:38) youngmisstepho:       I’m a bit sleepy naah~ -…-

(02:50:57) khunnie_mouse:        You can go now .. I’ll stay here.. watch the stars xD

(02:51:13) youngmisstepho:       No, I’ll wait until you sleep!

(02:51:24) khunnie_mouse:        Okay.. *goes back to bed* hahaha

(02:51:29) khunnie_mouse:        I’m beside you, you can sleep now :)

(02:51:43) youngmisstepho:       No, you sleep first hon ..

(02:52:00) khunnie_mouse:        WTH?! Haha okay okay, we’ll sleep together

(02:52:04) khunnie_mouse:        The same time :)

(02:52:15) youngmisstepho:      Whoever wakes up first chats, okay?

(02:52:18) khunnie_mouse:       Yes, Ma’am :)

(02:52:22) youngmisstepho:       Khunnight, Mickey :D

(02:52:27) khunnie_mouse:        You sleep first xD

(02:52:31) youngmisstepho:       No man, you!

(02:52:36) khunnie_mouse:        My Princess first :)

(02:52:40) youngmisstepho:       Let’s sleep together .. The same time.

(02:52:55) khunnie_mouse:        Like what I said lol but how would I know??

(02:53:07) youngmisstepho:       Quit replying and we’ll sleep together :)

(02:53:18) khunnie_mouse:        Haha okay Princess ;)

(02:53:21) youngmisstepho:       Zzz….

(02:53:32) khunnie_mouse:        Quit replying, I can’t sleep xD

(02:53:36) youngmisstepho:      My message last!

(02:53:41) khunnie_mouse:        Okay xD

(02:53:46) youngmisstepho:       My message last .. :(

(02:53:47) khunnie_mouse:        I love you

(02:53:51) youngmisstepho:       I love you too.

(02:53:54) youngmisstepho:       Goodnight.

(02:54:01) khunnie_mouse:        Same here Princess :)

(02:54:22) youngmisstepho:       I said my message last.

(02:54:35) khunnie_mouse:        Okay I won’t reply after this :)

(02:54:46) youngmisstepho:       Good mornight….

 

Tiffany blushed and smiled as she sends her last reply to Nichkhun. It was almost 3 in the morning at a Japanese hotel and Tiffany felt worried staying up this late as both of them have busy schedules those days like promoting their albums, however, chatting with her boyfriend seemed like more of a necessity for her, as talking to him takes away her stress, tiredness and makes her feel happier.

 

There’s no need making ways so that they could talk longer than this, because every day of seldom seeing each other makes them miss each other even more, and that they go anyways ending up becoming sweeter than yesterday.

 

Tiffany smiled as she locks her phone. The light shut down and then she prepared to sleep.

When all the lights were off, she noticed Jessica was still awake with her phone.

 

 

“Sica?” Tiffany lowered her eyebrows to make sure it was really Jessica.

 

“Yep?” She answered right away.

 

And then she was assured. “Sica, why are you still awake? We have promotions early tomorrow, let’s have our rest now.” She told her as if it was only Jessica staying very late that midnight.

 

“This guy doesn’t let me sleep” Jessica answered briefly. Tiffany knew she was referring to Taecyeon. “I told him we are here at the hotel, he’s asking me out for tomorrow” Jessica added.

 

“You mean.. date? Oh.. Again?!” Tiffany pondered to Sica. “I’m warning you, Jess. Don’t even think about it” she was worried Jessica would risk herself again this time.

 

Jessica just giggled and told Tiffany. “LOL That is what I’ve been telling him! Relax, Fany ah~ We’re not going on a date~”

 

 

------

 

 

Yeah.. Relax… Relax..

 

But then the other day..

 

“Ey, Taec! Did you check what time the gym will be open this morning??” Wooyoung just woke up and was preparing for a work out with Taecyeon and Junho.

“No I haven’t, but we could just go there and wait until it opens” He answered.

It was a fine morning; the guys of 2PM were preparing as each of them had busy works to do that day. The others were busy for guesting with their manager, others were doing recording, while the others who weren’t much busy had their workout as part of preparation for their album promotions.

 

“So guys! We need to go now, we only need an hour or two in the gym, then get back again here in time” Junho told them as he picks up their bags.

“See ya” Nichkhun tapped him and also prepared to leave.

Wooyoung: “Good luck to your recording, Bro”

Nichkhun: “No problem :D” he assured them.

After that, their manager directed them on the way out the hotel. They entered different vehicle services to reach them on their scheduled appointments.

 

 

---

 

After reaching the gym, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junho noticed it was already open, so then they entered the gym and went to a place where no one would bat an eye to them.

It has been usual for them going out to a place to wind up, and at the same time secure themselves from paparazzies. Being a popular artist, privacy is a hard to get thing for them. Thanks to the concerned teams that wherever they go, they provide them the privacy they need and also the convenience of reaching from place to place.

 

Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junho stayed there for an hour and a half, until they completed the training. They know they need to head back the hotel immediately for another meeting with their manager and finally take some rest.

“Thanks coach!” Wooyoung told their gym instructor after he dismissed them.

“So.. how you guys think of my abs now??” Taecyeon showed off his abs with confidence and asked them.

“Don’t worry, Taec, we still have time to visit the gym again and improve that one..” Junho chuckled.

“What? I already got enough!!” Taecyeon opposed.

“Aish! Enough, we need to go now. Let’s go, Taec, Junho. Thanks again, Coach, ‘til next time again :)” Wooyoung packed their things and readied to go.

 

Wooyoung first entered the car, and then Junho followed him. After that, they waited a while for Taecyeon who last left the gym.

 

“What time is it?” Wooyoung asked Junho.

Junho: “Ooh I forgot my watch!” Junho answered as he noticed he forgot wearing it.

Wooyung: “I’m hungry now..” Wooyung even heard his stomach when he told that to Junho.

 

After minutes of waiting, Taecyeon hadn’t entered the car yet. Even their driver was getting impatient waiting.

“What the heck? Where is Taecyeon?!” Junho complained.

“Hmm.. I didn’t see him went out the gym, or else..hmm” Wooyoung pondered to Junho. “he left.. already??”

“Call him!” Junho suggested to Wooyoung as he became more impatient.

Wooyoung wasn’t bothered if Taecyeon left alone, but it’s still better to know so he took his phone and dialed Taecyeon. “If he doesn’t answer the phone, we’ll go and left him, for sure he knows the way back to the hotel” he told them while waiting for Taec’s answer.

 

They waited as it kept on ringing when they realized Taecyeon had probably left his phone at the hotel.

“Oh shoot! Well then let’s just go!” Junho said to the driver and then they left without Taecyeon.

 

For sure, when they reach the hotel, their manager would look for Taecyeon, and blame them for not waiting him, but Wooyoung told Junho, that starvation is excusable, and the manager should scold at Taecyeon and not at them.

And so it did. Taecyeon went back the hotel three hours late; luckily, their manager already left the room when he returned.

The members were worried about him, they asked him how he got home, if he rented a taxi, or commuted by a bus, but Taecyeon told them, Jessica brought her to the hotel. So the members concluded that the two went to meet each other. They laughed at him, because he had to escape from their driver just to reach for Jessica, and he obviously wasn’t prepared for it as he just gotten from the gym.

Though the members never talked about this to their manager, Mr. Lee returned the day after, he called Taecyeon for a meeting, he was really mad at him for leaving without prior notice with s. But it was done already, and their manager got nothing to do about it. All he wanted was for Taecyeon as well as the members to learn the lesson.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Few days after, at the SM Ent. Building - Executive Meeting Hall, Mr. Soo Man was having a meeting with his board of trustees.

They were talking about the scandal involving one of his produced group, SNSD. He was really mad as he watched the reports released to the public without his knowledge, and now some of the Medias were asking about his statement, but he could not speak about it yet as he didn’t know it happened.

 

“What are these?!” Mr. Soo Man tossed down the reports and pictures of Jessica caught dating an artist from their rival entertainment company, JYP. “Can someone explain me this ?!” he was so angry that the board of trustees could barely explain themselves.

“Mr. Lee Soo Man, I.. I know you had no idea about this, but I doubt you haven’t heard about Jessica dating Taecyeon even before..” one of the board said. They were the ones who bring reports to Mr. Soo Man and helped him on decision makings about issues concerning his artists.

“I already spoke about this concern to Manager Jyun before, and he was defenseless! Do you think I should trust this man managing a group consisting of girls?! And now their name is on crisis!” Mr. Soo Man grunted at them.

“Mr. Lee Soo Man, I think we should call a meeting with Mr. Yong Jyun before deciding, I am sure this isn’t his fault alone, but it’s also the negligence in the member’s part. We should stay calm and take this easily” they suggested him.

 

Artists of SM Entertainment were consented for years of a relationship/dating ban before accepting a contract in the company. On the said ruling, artists, regardless of their career stability, aren’t allowed to date non-showbiz/showbiz personalities, or commit to a relationship with anyone especially with artists within the company.

This dating ban can only be lifted if the artist has reached on their 25th turning year, and has gained a stable career. One of the reasons why the management doesn’t allow their artists to have love affairs is because it may lessen their fans, or gain haters. Any which of these would still affect the artist’s image, the group he/she belongs, and also the agency.

 

Mr. Soo Man exclaimed a loud sigh. “Now, the Medias are waiting for the agency’s statement, but what shall I say?! They are all asking, and this picture is very convincing, so how can I deny on this one when I don’t even know anything about this?” Mr. Soo Man told them in displeases.

“If we really need to release a statement immediately, then we must call a meeting with Mr. Jyun right now, and not only him, we should also invite Jessica so we would know the real story.” The board of trustees told Mr. Soo Man.

 

And finally, they had decided. Mr. Soo Man called an urgent meeting with SNSD’s manager, inviting Jessica to come over with and discuss about the dating issue.

Since it was urgent, Mr. Soo Man only gave them an hour to head at the SM Building.

The girls of SNSD were at their dorm when their manager came over and told Jessica what has happened. The girls weren’t clueless, as well as Jessica. They knew it. They have seen the news, and it was spread online.

 SNSD’s manager didn’t talk anything about it, he didn’t yell at them, or blamed anyone, he didn’t let s know about his opinion, but the girls were sure that their manager was very disappointed about the news. Jessica therefore told her members and the manager countless times how sorry she was. She agreed and went to meet the company’s executive that day for few briefings.

 

 

----

 

At the meeting, Jessica was interrogated.

Her manager was there, along with the board and their CEO, Mr. Lee Soo Man. She was nervous because she hadn’t been on this kind of meeting; the board was debating in front of her, while her manager kept on defending her part. She wasn’t prepared being asked some questions, but her manager told her before they entered the meeting room to be honest in her every answer, and respect everyone especially the board.

 

“You heard about the news?”

“Yes I did..” Jessica answered.

“Can you explain to us what happened in this picture?” one on the board showed to Jessica the picture of her with Taecyeon at a café.

 

The picture wasn’t even clear; in fact, they could deny that it was them. But like what her manager told her, be honest.

So Jessica explained. “Well.. That picture was taken when I was in Japan.. Taecyeon called me and I was at the hotel with my girls. He told me he’s out from gym that morning, I just woke up and was about to buy coffee for me and Hyoyeon. The gym he was in is just a few walk from our hotel. So he asked if he could accompany me on buying because he liked to have a coffee too. So I said yes. I went there and saw Taecyeon, we went straight inside the café and bought us coffee. And that was it. We didn’t know some took pictures of us, but the date wasn’t intentional.”

The reactions from fans weren’t good. This is one of the reasons why Mr. Lee Soo Man discouraged this couple. Another thing is that Mr. Lee Soo Man doubted Jessica and Taecyeon’s relationship. He believed that their love affair won’t stay long enough if they had revealed the couple to the public. Taecyeon is a playboy, Jessica is a playgirl, and staying in a relationship for long seems impossible for the two. He was afraid that a break up issue could be worse than just a dating scandal.

“How many times do I have to tell everyone, that the dating ban hasn’t lifted yet? And no one is allowed to date anyone especially in public! Didn’t you all agree to that??” Mr. Soo Man spoke to her for the first time.

 

“But Mr. Lee Soo Man, it wasn’t a date..” Jessica lowered her head.

“Then what was that??”

Jessica’s manager, Mr. Jyun again spoke up for her. “Mr. Soo Man, what more important is there’s nothing wrong with the picture, it looked like just a friendly meet up of two artists, we could tell the public that they are just friends..”

“Why? Aren’t they just friends??” Mr. Soo Man asked again. And that silenced her manager.

 

“No, we weren’t dating when that picture was taken” Jessica interrupted. “I can testify that.” She told them. “The one who took the picture only captured us together in the café, but the reality is we didn’t actually date, or stayed long in the café. We just bought coffee for each of us and then left the café immediately, I.. I took him back to their hotel, and after that I went home already.”

 

“What?? You.. you brought him back to their hotel??”

Jessica pondered at what she just said. She realized she had said too much. But it was the reality, and it’s probably about time for them to know the truth. “Yes…” She answered.

 

By that, her manager became more worried, Jessica seemed to confess to them about her relationship with Taecyeon, and Mr. Soo Man would definitely be against it. Jessica took it too much honesty.

“Now I am more confused, if you two weren’t dating, then why you have to go with him at the hotel?!”

 

With that, everyone took a moment of silence; they looked at Jessica waiting for her to answer, but she was speechless at first. Her manager, Mr. Jyun couldn’t even stay on his seat anymore, he was really worried to what she was going to say, for sure Mr. Soo Man would blame him for mishandling the group.

Jessica, still on her seat, was pondering at herself; she was looking at somewhere else, she could hear Mr. Soo Man’s anger asking her as her words become more suspicious, she could hardly explain herself now, she realized she just dragged herself into worse situation.

She took a long, deep breath before she answered. “Mr. Lee Soo Man..  I am very sorry, I never told you about this, because I know how against you are.. but..  Taecyeon is my boyfriend.. Yes.. We have been together for more than a year now, still keeping our relationship a secret.. I am very sorry.. Please don’t blame Mr. Jyun, it was all me, not him.. I did it because I’m in love with Taecyeon. I am very sorry..”

Again, there was silence. No one dared to say a word but only stares at each other. The words seemed not to sink in for a moment, and took long before they could clearly understand.

Her manager, Mr. Jyun, felt his eyes getting warmer that it could let out tears instantly; he couldn’t believe Jessica would risk her career just for love, but at the same, Mr. Jyun admired her for being true to herself.

Jessica looked at Mr. Soo Man, expressing how sorry she was, the board of trustees seemed to assent it, but Mr. Soo Man was still displeased.

“Enough.. I heard enough” Mr. Soo Man stood up from his seat. “tomorrow, we’ll release a public statement, and we’re gonna deny all these.”

 

It was obvious, he did not approve her confession.

“But.. Mr. Lee Soo Man..” Mr. Jyun stood up and appealed.

“What Mr. Jyun?! Do you have any bright suggestions on these?!” Mr. Soo Man asked angrily. “We can’t tell the public about the truth, have you seen the reactions from fans?? They were all displeased! Because it’s indeed disgusting, so we are denying all these.”

“How about Jessica? Does she need to have a statement on these also?” one of the board asked Mr. Soo Man.

“Yes we must prepare for that, Jessica should go for counseling, and then we’ll schedule for SNSD’s next guesting, if ever, they ask about the issue, at least she is prepared for a statement”

“But Mr. Soo Man, how will she deny all these? We need strong basis that would make believe the public that these two aren’t really dating?”

Mr. Soo Man took again his seat. “First Love..” he answered pointing at Jessica.

 

First Love?!

 

“Yes, whoever her first love is. Tell the public she is still in love with her first love” he added. “By that, people will be clueless about it, and the wonders will drag from Taecyeon to her first love. Easy as that!”

What the heck?!

Mr. Soo Man started to convince Jessica to make up a story about it, she did it close-heartedly but open-mindedly, because it was the least of what she can do to save her name, as well as her group’s image.

 

“Mr. Soo Man, I understand why you are doing all these” her manager told him. “We are very sorry..”

“I lost expectations from you, Mr. Yong Jyun. I trusted you these girls because of a thought that you can manage them well, but having heard all these, I am very disappointed.” He told him. “Because of these, you must be aware of the consequences.” Mr. Soo Man looked at him seriously.

“Jessica, from now on, you are not allowed to meet Taecyeon or go out to public places with another artist until the dating ban has uplifted” Mr. Soo Man told Jessica in which she just nodded.

 

“I am also cancelling the release of SNSD’s sub group, TTS” Mr. Soo Man also announced to them.

The board expressed a surprised reaction, even Jessica, wasn’t sure if she heard it right. But she was saddened by what Mr. Soo Man told them.

Mr. Jyun again appealed. “But Mr. Lee Soo Man, you can’t do that, you know how much these girls waited for it, they want this so bad”

“Well Jessica must have thought of it before dating Taecyeon” Mr. Soo Man answered shortly.

 

 Jessica felt blamed again. She couldn’t speak for herself, she just looked down when she heard those words from Mr. Soo Man, now she realized even more how much trouble she had done.

“Mr. Lee Soo Man, we can just delay the subgroup’s debut, and release them after the rumor is over?” the board gestured a suggestion.

“Please, Mr. Lee Soo Man, think about this over again.. You would not know how success this group would bring to the entertainment, so please, give them a chance..” Mr. Jyun, the SNSD’s manager begged him.

 

“It’s okay, Mr. Jyun..” Jessica told her manager. “Mr. Soo Man, I am accepting the consequences, but.. I won’t take it if my members will be affected too, they would blame on me for that. I know this is my fault, so I am the one to suffer.. only me. I am pulling myself out as a member of TTS, but please, don’t cancel its release. If you replace me with another member, it would be fine for me..”

 

Jessica literally heard her heart broke when she was saying these. But she was more worried about Tiffany, and Taeyeon. She believed that TTS would be an opportunity for them in the industry. First, it would gain them fans; improve their singing skills; and would also open chances for solo recordings which Tiffany and Taeyeon ever wished for. If Mr. Soo Man cancels its production, it would break their hearts, and she would feel blamed again.

Mr. Soo Man knew how much opportunity this subgroup would bring; even himself didn’t want this idea end up to nothing.

The board agreed to it. “Cancelling the subgroup’s release would be a lame idea..”

 

“Are.. a-are you saying that my decision is wrong??” Mr. Soo Man asked tightly.

“No, Mr. Soo Man, I’m sorry.. What I just want to say is we could delay the production of this subgroup, and make a debut after dissolving this dating scandal, because.. I think.. they deserve this subgroup..”

 

Mr. Soo Man pondered for a moment then answered. “Because of this matter, I have decided. We will have this subgroup release on hold, give them more training, and replace Jessica another member. Would you agree with me, Mr. Jyun??” he turned to SNSD’s manager.

Mr. Jyun, before he answered, looked at Jessica. He saw in her a sad and worried face, but then Jessica nodded motioning an approval.

 

“Are we sure about this, Mr. Lee Soo Man??” the board asked him again. “But who will replace Jessica??”

“We’ll see from the lead singers from the group. But before anything else, being the manager of the group, I’m gonna ask Mr. Yong Jyun again, if he agrees with me, then we will adjourn this meeting.” Mr. Soo Man as well as the board turned to Mr. Jyun for a settlement.

 

“I am agreeing on this Mr. Lee Soo Man..”

Mr. Soo Man took a snap then stood up. “Well then, meeting adjourned!”

The board also stood up from their seats taking their papers while Mr. Jyun remained sitting still motionless about the decision.

Jessica patted him on his shoulder. “It’s okay, Mr. Jyun.. This is better than nothing..” Jessica forced a smile at him, but Mr. Jyun knew that among all of them, Jessica was the most upset by the decision.

 

“We need to go now, we’ll talk about this with your members.. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine, Sica..” Mr. Jyun stood up and guided Jessica out the meeting room.

They went back home immediately, and when they arrived in the dorm, Mr. Jyun, the manager, gathered the members, and discussed about what happened in the meeting, and what the decision was.

The girls were surprised, and at the same time were saddened about the decision. But Jessica told them, that it was her who suggested for her replacement, and she was somehow happy that Mr. Soo Man didn’t cancel the subgroup’s debut.

She told her members not to worry, since it was her who put herself onto that tough situation. She said she’s okay, and was willing to accept whatever it may cause since it’s her fault alone. At least her friends, the members of the group weren’t that affected by the issue, it was only that she hardly defended her part as a girlfriend to Taecyeon, and this is which saddened her the most.

As Jessica was saying these, tears rushed down her face. It showed that deep inside her, she was depressed and at the same time was regretful of what happened. It was painful for her, because she had been the most excited among them when she heard about the TTS, and she’s the one who had been wishing that someday, the management will accept her relationship with Taecyeon if she opened up about it. But none of these came to real.

Hyoyeon quickly walked onto Jessica and hugged her tightly, so then Jessica started to sob.

“It’s okay.. Sica, we’re here for you..” the girls kept on telling her.

“Girls..” their manager called them. “Everything will be okay, don’t worry, this will go through..”

 

“I’m so sorry, manager oppa..” Jessica told their manager crying.

“It’s okay.. It’ll all be better.. anyway.. I need to go now.. and you all need to have your rests. Take care of Jessica, okay?”

Mr. Jyun stood up and prepared to go, but before he left, he paused at the door then turned to them.

“Before I leave, I would like to remind you all again, girls, NEVER GET OBVIOUS on your love affairs.” Their manager stressed out to them again like he always does. “Please, hold your hearts, ‘coz it’ll only be half and a year and your dating ban is going to be lifted very soon, you can’t make mistakes now that you’re in your peak of fame, so please, be aware of having relationships. Do you hear me, girls?”

Mr. Jyun, the manager, wasn’t happy on what happened. He was regretful for being offhanded about it. But she admired Jessica for being so brave, that she would even risk her career just for her boyfriend. Taecyeon is so lucky to have a girl like her, because it is a true love, which they feel for each other, and true love knows no limitations, even careers, even fame, even money.

 

“Yes, Oppa” The girls answered. After that, their manager left them. The girls were still surrounding Jessica, making her feel their warmth.

They didn’t leave her that night, instead, they bought each of one a beer, and they drank and sang all night until they were all sleepy and slept at the receiving area of their dorm.

 

 

---

 

 

Tomorrow after, Tiffany was the first one to wake up among the girls. It was probably because she didn’t drink that much, and Seohyun usually wakes up late when there is no schedule coming up for the day.

Tiffany stood up from the couch carefully not disturbing their sleep. She walked through the hall and heard their lady housekeeper doing her cooking in the kitchen, so she went to check her out.

“Good morning!” Tiffany smiled and greeted her. “What’s for breakfast today?”

The lady housekeeper took their bake macaroni from the oven, and then placed the half-cooked vegetables on the table. “How was the evening? Why did you all drink??” she asked.

Tiffany just smiled then looked at Jessica who was deeply asleep on the couch. The lady housekeeper got it. Girls matters as usual.

“Rumors will pass.. in time..” The lady housekeeper patted her.

As Tiffany was sitting, watching her while cooking, she remembered she hadn’t heard from Nichkhun those days. He didn’t call, or chat since they arrived from Japan, maybe it was because of the dating issue. Tiffany stood up and went back to the couch to get her phone. After that, she dialed her boyfriend.

 

“Stephanie??” Nichkhun answered.

“Hey.. Hon..” her voice was worried.

“You called?”

“Yeah.. just want to know how is it going there?”

“You probably heard the news?” he said as worried as his girlfriend.

“Yes. Is everything fine? How’s Taecyeon?”

“Yeah he’s been going through counseling now.. How’s Jessica?”

“I think she’s fine..” Tiffany turned and looked at Jessica while sleeping. “or maybe not..”

 

“It’ll be fine. You know her, she’s tough even through this kind of situation..” Nichkhun told her not to worry much.

“I hope. Anyway, Khun….”

“Hmm?”

“Sorry if we haven’t seen each other these days..” Tiffany mumbled. “You’re not mad at me, are you?”

“Naah~ I understand :)”

 

Even though Nichkhun, her boyfriend, is a cheerful looking guy, many know that he is one of the most serious among the guys of 2PM. He works twice harder than s, but when it comes to personal matters, including his friends, he is the most calm, not showing his emotions. It seems that he takes things easily, and does not worry that much, it is his way so he won’t stress much, and at the same time could think clearly on how to solve his own problems. His friends would think he’s a guy of wisdom, he understands and handles everything well, but despite all these, they know he too has his weaknesses, especially when it comes to his loved ones.

 

“I just don’t want them to be suspicious about us.. You know what would happen if they knew..” Tiffany told him.

 

“It’s okay.. as long as we keep contact to each other.. It’ll be fine. Though.. to be honest.. I really miss you more these days..” Nichkhun pouted. “I miss your smile, your sparkling eyes staring at me, your voice, aish~ ”

 

“I’ll make it up to you next time. I promise :) Don’t lose love for me, okay??” Tiffany wants an assurance from her boyfriend.

 

And this made Nichkhun chuckle. “Silly, why will I??”

 

“Just reminding you that you still have me.. :)” she said.

 

“I won’t forget that…”

 

Tiffany smiled as if he could see it. “Good morning, Khun.. :)”

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

Evening after, Jessica went on a meeting with their internal consultant to review the statements she will give to the Media.

 

They told her to deny her relationship with Taecyeon; however, she could tell them that they’re friends, since they used to hang out most of the time. She was also advised to speak up if ever the Medias asked how she thinks of Taecyeon so that it won’t seem that the issue was awkward for her.

 

They also made up a story about Jessica’s first love so that the dating wonders would seem groundless if they knew Jessica is still in love hopelessly with an anonymous.

 

Then they asked Jessica: What is it about your first love?? Can you tell us?

 

Jessica smiled. “My first love? Well.. My first love is a bit tragic” she sat with them and told her story..

 

“The very first time I fell in love deeply with a guy is when I was a trainee.. I met this cool guy, and he’s very annoying, he would always run around and even bump on anyone including me. I hate staying close to him, because he picks and giggles at me all the time. I really hate it, but he’s funny, and the more we became close, the more I saw he’s really kind inside. We became good friends, but during our friendship, I did not admit I had a crush on him, because he’s so cool (cooler than the fridge, but hotter than the heater) and he makes me laugh even in the most unexpected moments. I knew he too has a crush on me even before, that’s why he made way for us to become friends. Time passed, our friendship grew stronger, I became his bestfriend, but for me, he’s more than that. It was the first time I seen myself being sweet to a guy. I worry about him all the time, we chat until midnight, and I meet him during free times because I always want to see him. But we kept ignoring that it was love. All we knew is we were happy for how we are. Until we reached fame one day, we parted ways, and the last thing I remember was a contract which I signed. A contract which indicates a love prohibition, which also means forgetting the love I had for him..” Jessica took a long sigh after telling them the story.

 

The counselor told Jessica. “Indeed, that was tragic..” She could only stare at her.

Jessica widened her eyes. “But no.. it didn’t end up to nothing! Because.. the cool guy I met before is my boyfriend for more than a year now..” she chuckled.

 

“Oh God No!!” The counselor screeched. “No-No-No that’s not how you do it Jessica. I know he’s your boyfriend, but now listen, this is how you are going to deny the issue……………………….” and then she became her advisor.

 

 

After the meeting, Jessica went back at her dorm feeling exhausted that day, she wasn’t over yet with her stress from the whole week, and it  was worrying her because she hadn’t talked to Taecyeon even after the dating scandal had spread.

She needed more time to rest, and stop over thinking about things for now. She entered her room then tossed herself straight to her bed. She sighed and gazed for a moment while lying down then slowly shut her eyes.

With her eyes closed, she started dreaming..

 

She imagined herself standing in front of a press conference.. and was looking with Medias taking pictures of her while Taecyeon was beside her, and then on the other side was a smiling CEO, Mr. Lee Soo Man.

 

What if Mr. Soo Man is favorable about my relationship with Taecyeon? Mr. Soo Man would probably release a public statement confirming that Taecyeon and I are dating for about two years now and still going strong.. Jessica smiled. Mr. Soo Man would be proud to introduce us as a couple.. Then she imagined herself facing the press holding Taecyeon’s hand beside her, and Taecyeon was keeping her close to him, while the fans were cheering to happiness and yelling “KISS!!~~ ”

 

But then she realized it was impossible. Most of Taecyeon’s fans wouldn’t be happy for it. When they saw a picture of her with Taecyeon, it happened that she gained haters from Taecyeon’s die-hard fans as well as hers to Taecyeon. This was probably the reason why Mr. Soo Man was strongly disapproving to it.

Jessica pouted to herself as she again felt the sadness. She really missed Taecyeon, but more than that, she really needed a sleep. She tried shutting her eyes and instead diverted her thought to happy ones. She was about to sleep and forget about everything around when suddenly, her phone rang.

 

Jessica got up and took her phone from her bag, she was about to answer the call when she saw it was Taecyeon’s. She paused, standing still and was thinking if she should answer it or not.

 

Why the hell are you calling?! Jessica thought as she stared at it. But the phone kept on ringing, and it made her worry, so she took the call.

 

“Taec??”

“Jessica? Hey, I’m here at your main door, can you come out?” Taecyeon asked her.

 

“What?! Are you silly? Or really just out of your mind?!” She panicked as she picked up her bag together with her phone and went out of her room. “Why on earth are you here?!” she ran to the door while still holding on the phone call.

 

“I just wanna tell you a thing!” Taecyeon grunted, and at the same time, Jessica opened the door and saw him standing by.

 

Jessica stared at her surprise. “Taecyeon…” Her voice turned soft as she saw him.

 

Quickly, Taecyeon took his phone down to his pocket and walked closely to Jessica. “Jessica, are you okay?” he wanted to hug her that time, but Jessica seemed hesitated to even come close to him.

 

Jessica looked behind her if the girls saw them, but they were all in their rooms already.

“”Taec?! What are you doing here?!” she whispered tightly.

“I just wanna talk to you..”

 

Jessica turned more weary to face him. “You should go now, you shouldn’t be here, none must see you here!” she was getting more impatient.

 

“Wait, I just wanna check you out, I’ve been so worried~” Taecyeon pouted.

But Jessica pushed him away. “Just leave! You can’t be here with me!”

Taecyeon was taken aback, surprised at first, then he pondered to Jessica. “Sica...”

 

She didn’t expect she just did that, it was the first time she pushed him away that tough, but that made her more worried for him so she held him back. “I’m sorry…”

 

“Sica.. why.. you just pushed me..” Taecyeon looked at her in a sad face in which Jessica couldn’t resist.

“No.. Taec.. No.. It’s just that you can’t be here.. I’m so sorry” She told him as she held him tight and closer this time.

 

Taecyeon pouted a bit more. “I came here because I ran away from our dorm, I feel so guilty, everyone is mad at me, and the manager doesn’t trust me now, so I went here.. but even you.. even my girlfriend is getting rid of me and even pushed me away?”

Jessica couldn’t take it, so she faced to hug him with all her might.

 

Aww my poor Taecyeon.. “I’m sorry.. I just feel so sad and regretful..” she could hardly reach his shoulders, but still, she hugged him tightly. “And I miss you more.. but now you are here, I’ll take my time to hug you, and I’ll be happy again..”

Taecyeon felt her gloom. And with all he heard, it made him forget all the worries because she still trusts him. He hugged her back, and kissed her head. “We need each other more now.. so please stay with me, your love is my strength..”

Taecyeon smiled and held her trying to calm her down from crying. He hugged her long until she was okay…

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taeyeon: “Annyeong Hasaeyo! SNSD Taeyeon imnidaaaa!!! :D”

Tiffany: “Annyeong! Fany Fany Tiffany here! ^_^”

Seohyun: “Annyeong Hasaeyo! Maknae Seohyun imnida :)”

 

“And together we are, Girl’s Generation, TaeTiSeo!!!”

 

 

The SNSD’s subgroup went on their first stage performance, lively and happily, same with their fans screaming for them, making the whole crowd loud with their applause and cheers…