Project: Married

The Story Behind KhunFany

Nichkhun was just done on his guesting on Star King, although he was busy preparing for their upcoming concert, his manager set this down on his schedule. After the show, he went inside the dressing room to prepare for leaving. He was with their manager waiting for him outside.

 

Few minutes more and he was about to go when his manager called him.

Manager: "Khun, come out for a moment, we got someone to meet you"

 

So then Nichkhun came out to see who was meeting him. At first he didn't notice anyone until his manager approached him.

Manager: "Khun, I know you met her along the show, but let me introduce to you again, this is Victoria, from f(x). And Victoria, this is Nichkhun" allowing them a space.

 

Victoria smiled at him, although that wasn't the first time to see each other, that was their first time to meet.

Victoria: "Yes, I know him"

Nichkhun also smiled as he offered her a hand shake.

Manager: "I'm glad you finally met, by the way, can I leave you two for a moment? huh? okay?" The manager quickly left them, he looked like something in a rush.

 

 

As the both left by manager Lee, the two met eyes again.

Nichkhun: "What's the matter with him??"
Victoria: "I dunno, he just called me up for this, I guess. Nice meeting you, by the way :)"

Nichkhun: "O yes, same here :) I know you, and your group, of course"

Victoria: "Well thanks if that so :) You are more popular than me xD So maybe I have to go now? They must be waiting for me"

Nichkhun: "Yes, yes, sure, and nice meeting you too"

 

 

After Victoria had left, his manager came back again and called Nichkhun.

Manager: "Where is she?"

Nichkhun turned to him. "She left already, she got to go, she said"

Manager: "Is that it? You're done talking already?"

Nichkhun: "Why? Is there anything we got to talk about?"

Manager: "Of course! You got to know her more"

 

Nichkhun became confused on what his manager really meant to. "Why would I do that?"

Manager: "Come on! I saw you during the show, and as I looked at you both, I saw a little potential for being partners"

Nichkhun shook his head. "I don't understand? Why don't just tell me exactly what you want to happen?"

Manager: "Okay, 'cause you asked about that already, I'm goin' straightforward, I was actually thinking for another power couple. How do you think?"

Nichkhun: "What? A Public Team-Up? But we're not even friends? or close to each other?"

Manager: "That's why I introduced you to her?"

 

Nichkhun uttered a sigh.

 

Manager: "I just talked to Mr. Jeon, I told him if they could offer you a proposal for We Got Married, and I am planning Victoria to be your chosen leading lady for that."

 

 

Nichkhun has an impression that We Got Married is a reality show wherein couples act as real ones as they face through challenges. This was what he has been worrying about, working for a Public team-up. He found it difficult, definitely because he doesn't know about Victoria that time yet.

Manager: "You're lucky, Khun. I trust you for this, so I am expecting on you. You're gonna like her, Khun. Think about it" slightly tapping on his back.

 

 

After that, he guided Nichkhun outside and went in the car then headed back to their dorm.

 

 

--

 

 

After they had reached their dorm, and done eating, Nichkhun went inside his room to call his girlfriend for a while.

Nichkhun: "Good Evening to the pretty Young one! :)" saying it in a lively voice.

Tiffany: "I miss you~"
Nichkhun: "I miss you more"
Tiffany: "But I can't call, I know how busy you are these days, Khun"
Nichkhun: "I'm worried, I might become busier for the coming days.."
Tiffany: "After the concert, you can have yourself a rest"
Nichkhun: "No, not just it. My manager talked to me awhile ago, he's planning a project for me"
Tiffany: "What project?"
Nichkhun: "It's not yet sure, but he's planning for me to work on We Got Married"
Tiffany: "Nice! That will be great!"


Nichkhun: "Do you know Victoria? She's soon to be my co-worker"
Tiffany: "Accept the opportunity, Khun. This could be a big break for you!" encouraging him not to worry.
Nichkhun: "Ne, I'm still thinking about it"
Tiffany: "Aish! How come you get worried about it? That's a nice project"
Nichkhun: "Yes, you know we can't refuse our manager :D"
Tiffany: "I must say good luck to you in super advance xD"
Nichkhun: "Yes, another commitment"


Tiffany: "Have a sleep, Khun. Sleep will be the rare thing you can do when you already into that"
Nichkhun: "I know, I hope the rare thing won't be the time for us, Good night :)"

 

 

That was for awhile he ended up the phone call when he noticed Wooyoung on his door.

 

Wooyoung: "Who's that?"

Nichkhun stood up.

Nichkhun: "You! You mustn't listen to private conversations like that, Wooyoung"

Wooyoung: "Haha, I'm sorry, but who's that? Sounded like a girl? Hmm?"

Nichkhun: [Good thing I didn't mention her name during the call] "Well... can I not say?"

Wooyoung: "Hmm.. You like her, don't you??"

 

 

Nichkhun was taken aback, as he looked at him. He was finding out if Wooyoung knew it was Tiffany.

Wooyoung: "Come on! Say it! You like her? Huh?"

But he was confused why Wooyoung not seem to get mad about it, in fact, he looked like teasing him on it.

Wooyoung: "Manager already told me.. You just met Victoria, he said you seemed to like her, and now you are giving her a phone call? How aggressive! :D"

 

Nichkhun took a deep breath after that, he thought he was referring to Tiffany? But he was actually referring to Victoria. His manager was a great pretender.

 

Nichkhun: "Oh, I see.. Uhm, yes, I like her, in fact, I want her to be my wife for We Got Married!"

Wooyoung: "Cool one, bro, I am having an impression that she likes you too, believe me! She likes you"

Nichkhun: "Come on? You're not even friends, how come you would know? Hey! I'm going to sleep, I'm tired, go" giving him a push to the door.

Wooyoung: "You're in love, Khun! Haha"

 

 

Then Wooyoung finally went out as Nichkhun closed the door.

He somehow thought Wooyoung won't be suspicious anymore about him dating Tiffany this way. But he felt guilty for what he just did. How come he got stuck in the situation that far? Less time to think of it, but he was hoping for the best of it.

 

 

 

--

 

Morning after, Nichkhun woke up by Chansung calling for him.

 

Chansung: "Khun! Wake up! Manager wants to talk to you!"

 

Nichkhun wanted to sleep more, but the noise couldn't get him to. He got up from bed abruptly and peeked who was there through a door.

Manager: "Nichkhun! Get ready! We're about to have a meeting with managers from We Got Married as well as Victoria, I told them to get confirm on this, hurry up"

Nichkhun [What the ef?! Why does this manager just decided with his own? I didn't have any idea about this!]

 

 

He was still undecided, but he got no choice, he was not really into it, besides the fact that he's tired, he didn't want getting busy at this peak of his schedules. He went to the bathroom then prepared for a meeting with WGM producers. He wasn't close to Victoria that time, but he knows that the same with him, she's a foreigner, which he somehow found it different and interesting. After he's done, he went straight in the car with his manager waiting.

 

Manager: "I am dead hoping not to be late, Mr. Jeon might decline his proposal" talking to Nichkhun while driving.

Manager: "And more than that, I am hoping this will be better than others who had guested WGM"

Nichkhun: "I'll try my best :)"

Manager: "Do it, Khun"

 

Nichkhun nodded, that time, he felt how his manager really trusted him for this project, and as an entertainer, this is one of his duties. At first, he found it difficult, but with this kind of support from his manager, somehow he's at ease.

 

 

They reached the place and went inside, they weren't late, but the managers were already there, with Victoria.

Manager: "Good Morning Mr. Lee, and Nichkhun, have a sit, please"

The two took a seat and started with the meeting, it wasn't that formal, they talked about the schedules to be set for shootings, as well as guestings or interviews.

 

Everything was well discussed, and agreed upon it.

 

During the meeting, Nichkhun kept on looking at Victoria, he was trying to figure out what the show would be being the two of them as a virtual couple. It was not that hard for him being sweet to someone, since he was used being gentle and sweet to girls, he can also be friendly, though he can be shy to the one he likes.

 

After the meeting, Mr. Jeon gave them time for each to talk more about it, especially Nichkhun's manager with Victoria's. He also asked permission to leave already due to more meetings ahead.

Victoria's Manager: "By the way, Nichkhun, thank you" offering a hand shake. "And thanks for picking Victoria as your partner, we assure you the best for the show :)"

Nichkhun: "No worries, Sir, I'll do my best :) By the way? Where is she?"

2PM's Manager: "Yeah, look for him, Khun"

 

He understood the managers might have personal talking so he left them both as he looked for Victoria. He went out the area to find the cafeteria to buy himself a drink, in there, he saw Victoria having a phone call, but Victoria also noticed him so she immediately put down her phone and faced him.

 

Victoria: "Are they looking for me?"

Nichkhun walked to approach her as he offered her a drink.

Victoria smiled. "No, thanks :)"

Nichkhun pouted onto her as he stopped beside her. "So.. How is it?"

Victoria looked at him with wonder. "How is what?"

Nichkhun: "Us! We'll be doing a program together, and take note, we're couples in here, so, how is that?"

Victoria nodded. "I know, well, it's fine with me"

Nichkhun raised his eyebrows. "Why you don't look excited about it? Don't you want pairing with me?"

Victoria laughed at him as she shook her head. "Of course, I'd like to. Because you are Nichkhun, you're popular, and handsome.."

Nichkhun: "I know that :D"

Victoria: "I am just wondering, why did you choose me?"

 

 

Nichkhun took a time to think of it, he didn't actually pick her as his partner, but he was worried she might get a bad impression if he would say that he was not the one who chose her, that it was his manager who opted him to it.

 

Nichkhun: "Uhm, because I am impressed at the first time I saw you, but don't get me wrong! I just like you to be my partner on a show, nothing more than that, I swear"

Victoria: "I know, and thank you :)"

 

Nichkhun was happy to talk to her again, they weren't that closer yet, but he was hoping for their friendship to grow more, since compatibility in work is very necessary, he will do anything to be friends with her, and to make the show easier and natural.

 

 

--

 

 

Manager: "Khun, let's go"

Nichkhun: "Mr. Lee, can I not go with you on your way to dorm?"

Manager: "What's the matter?"

Nichkhun: "Uhm, I'll just have someone to meet, but I guess it will take long so I can't go with you"

Manager Lee had a thought he would probably meet his friends, or Victoria so he gave him permission to go.

Manager: "Fine, just call me up if you need a car when you go home"

Nichkhun: "No need, I can manage, bye!"

Manager looked at how he was too excited to leave, he was fine with that, he knows Nichkhun a guy who is responsible to himself, he don't need to worry much. He started the car and headed back to 2PM's dorm.

 

 

--

 

 

Nichkhun went to SNSD's dorm, he just received a message from Tiffany that she was not feeling well.

As much as he wanted to meet her directly in her dorm, he couldn't, so Tiffany asked him to see her at the back of the building where there is a balcony leveling the ground, enough for them to meet up close. He was so worried about her that he rushed going there just to check her.

 

Nichkhun called her up while walking on his way behind the building.

Nichkhun: "Are you here already?"
Tiffany: "Khun, right here! I can see you!" waving at him.

 

Nichkhun continued to gaze around until he finally saw her. He sneaked to walk towards her while Tiffany also checked if someone could be around. They can’t be caught together specially at this outlook, whoever saw them would probably think they were really in a relationship, so the two must really took carefully for it.

 

Nichkhun: "Don't put down the phone yet" he commanded her, for them to hear each other clearly even though they were only four meters away from each other.

 

Nichkhun: "I was so worried about you.." Tiffany could see it through his face.

Tiffany: "I'm more fine now, so happy to see you" she looked at him smiling so bright while still holding on the phone call.

 

Nichkhun: "Would you like me to buy medicines for you?"

Tiffany: "No need, I already have my own, don't worry"

Nichkhun shook his head just like a father of hers looking a bit disappointed.

Nichkhun: "I can't be with you all the time, so you must take the best care of yourself, Tiffany"

Tiffany: "Yes, Sir. I'll take care of myself, for you :)"

Nichkhun: "Don't make me worry again"

Tiffany: "What? I can't promise you that!"

Nichkhun just sent her a smile. "At least do it :) Go back to your dorm now, Tiffany, have a rest. I love you"

 

Tiffany stared at him for awhile then she answered. "Come closer here, I can't reach you!"

So Nichkhun stepped closer to her at the balcony.

She was just feet higher than him because of the balcony elevation, but close enough for Tiffany to touch his face.

He looked at her eyes, the first time he saw her that close he could even see every details of her face, and he thought of her was so beautiful. She is so beautiful.

Tiffany reached to kiss him, so as Nichkhun also held her hand which was holding on him.

 

It was the most perfect moment, sweetest moment.

 

It was just a while after they let go.

 

 

[I was so happy he came here for me, besides of his busy schedule, he still finds way for us together, I can barely feel his love.. I am so lucky that he have me as his girl, and also thankful that I have him as mine…]