The Last Chapter

The Story Behind KhunFany

Hey guys! So... woah! It has been 4 years since I first wrote this story about KhunFany. I can't imagine how long it has been since I became a fan of this couple. Though I admit, after 21 chapters I've been busy and I lost inspiration to write a new one, even though I have seen new threads of khunfany confirmed to be dating that time.

I always remember how happy I was when I found out this couple went real, so I lacked time to continue the story, instead, I spent time stalking, browsing the net to keep me updated, and indulged myself to the thought that this couple finally went real.

So I’d like to say sorry for all my subscribers who kept on waiting for an update! After 3 years, I came by to visit this profile again, and saw comments from you guys asking for an update years ago. I just finished reading all 21 chapters, and believe it or not, though I wrote this story, I can barely remember every scenes and every conversations I made! It really felt like it was my first time reading this story and I realized how wonderful this masterpiece is made by yours truly. I really miss this story, so as Nichkhun and Tiffany!

I really dream to continue this story, or at least finish it (finally), but I kinda lack of inspiration to do. So I came to an idea, and I really need your help on this. How about you help me write the final chapter of this story? I’d really love to hear from you, so please do so message me your story suggestion on how can we complete the final chapter. I promise to give you credits and would love to share this wonderful story of khunfany to our subscribers in your behalf. You can message me through my profile or email me via [email protected] for your story suggestions.

Thank you in advance!