Christmas Time!

The Story Behind KhunFany

Christmas time is coming!!

 

So many things to do and everyone were busy doing stuffs.

This was the busiest time of the year, lots of promotions, performances, recordings, blah blah..

 

Tiffany was heading off the studio when she got a call.

 

“Christmas is coming!!”

Tiffany’s smile has been brighter, as always.

 

Tiffany: “Who cares? It is still busy”

Nichkhun: “I bet you want a gift from the cutest, tell me what it is?”

Tiffany: “Are you buying gifts?? Where are you??”

Nichkhun: “At the north pole”

Tiffany: “LOL I’m on the way, where are you?”

Nichkhun: “In a plaza beside the gym”

Tiffany: “Okay wait me there”

Nichkhun: “What? Are you coming?”

 

Tiffany ended the phone call and asked their manager if she can go on a mall to buy stuffs.

The manager gave her the permission to go but promised to come home before 6pm.

After the permission, Tiffany went straight ahead on the mall then told Nichkhun to meet her.

 

 

Tiffany: “Khun! Thanks you’re here. I’m not familiar with this place yet, but I want to buy gifts for the girls without them knowing”

Nichkhun: “Well, I can help :)”

Tiffany: “Are you buying gifts too? Is this how you celebrate Christmas?

Nichkhun: “No, not actually. I just started buying for Christmas this year, but, not what I do every year, I just give gifts for birthdays! However, this season is something special”

Tiffany: “Let’s go then, where can I buy accessories?”

 

Nichkhun then accompanied Tiffany going here, going there, shopping here shopping there, and bought lots of stuffs.

After that, they seated for a while then eat.

 

Tiffany: “Are these enough?.. Watcha think?”

Nichkhun: “Those are too much!”

Tiffany chuckled. “I just love buying stuffs for them”

Nichkhun: “I see, how generous. But are these all for the girls? How about for your family?”

Tiffany: “I’m not goin’ home to States, I’m not spending Christmas with them so I want to enjoy this season with the girls”

Nichkhun: “Alone?”

Tiffany just smiled.

Nichkhun: “I’m sorry, well Christmas is always great being around with friends you really love.”

 Tiffany: “I want it to be the greatest :)”

Nichkhun: “By the way, you haven’t told me what gift you want?”

Tiffany: “From you? Can we just consider this your gift to me? Haha”

Nichkhun: “No! Of course not, it must be something”

Tiffany: “I thought you’re a silent, shy type of guy Nichkhun, why you were so silent before?”

Nichkhun: “You’re changing the topic Tiffany”

Tiffany laughed at him. “You shouldn’t ask anyone what gift they want to receive from you.”

Nichkhun: “I should! What if they won’t like it?? Taecyeon told me he wants a new shoes, if it’s not a shoes, he will never be happy at anything I give to him”

Tiffany: “He must be wrong. A gift must always be a surprise to anyone who receives it”

Nichkhun: “So, you want a surprise gift?”

Tiffany: “I’m not expecting you to give me anything!”

Nichkhun: “But I want to! Come on just say it to be finish, what? An accessory? A bag? High heels?

Tiffany: “All of those are expensive Khun..”

 

Tiffany seemed to notice that Nichkhun really wanted her to buy a gift.

 

Tiffany: “Well, whatever, it’s up to you. Let’s just put it this way. It doesn’t need to be expensive Khun, buy something that describes me to you. That’s the

purpose why you shouldn’t ask anyone what they want, it must be what you think they will like.”

 

Nickhun smiled, he was so happy after hearing this from her, at least he know Tiffany somehow trusts him this way.

Tiffany: “But it’s okay Khun. You don’t really have to buy me something” [I forgot I got nothing to give you]

Nichkhun: “Time’s up! It’s already 6!”

Tiffany: “Oh no! I’m late! We got to go”

Nichkhun: “I’ll drive for you”

 

Tiffany got no choice, since they bought so many stuffs they got to ride a car.

Tiffany: “Thanks for going with me. I know you’ve been busy, but thanks a lot :)”

Nichkhun: “Always welcome :)”

 

 

--

After heading back to dorm, the SNSD members were checking online for the new pictures out for their endorsement of Elite uniforms.

[Wow, everything looks amazing..]

[Hey! This is cute! Cool!]

Tiffany was so silent focusing on one picture, she was actually looking at Nichkhun..

 

[This is cute.. He’s cute]

 

She didn’t even wonder why she’s staring at those until Taeyeon asks her.

Taeyeon: “Hey! Enough with this picture! Who are you looking at?”

Tiffany pointed to Nichkhun. “What do you think of him?”

Taeyeon: “Nichkhun?”

Tiffany: “He’s name is Khun xD, don’t you think he’s the cutest among them?”

Taeyeon smiled as well as Tiffany. “Yes I do”

Tiffany nodded.

Taeyeon: “Why? You have a crush on him don’t you??”

Tiffany didn’t answer as their manager approached them.

Manager: “Yoona, Tiffany”

The both turned to their manager.

Manager: “People seems to like the chemistry of you with the 2PM members”

Both of them were clueless.

Manager: “So we’ve came up with an idea, this is just a public team up, Yoona, I will pair you with Taecyeon, and Tiffany with Wooyoung. Mr. Soo Man just agreed with us, as well as 2PM’s entertainment’s managers. This team up somehow would gain you more fans from 2PM and them from your fans. So it will be like a give and take purposes.”

 

After he announced it to the girls, their manager left the room immediately.

Hyoyeon: “Hey! Wooyoung oppa is cute T.T how lucky”

Sunny: “And Taecyeon oppa is a hottie!”

Jessica pretended she didn’t hear anything. She just continued browsing for the pictures.

Taeyeon: “Tiffany doesn’t like Wooyoung, she actually likes Nichkhun xD”

Sooyoung: “Hey Nichkhun is mine! Haha”

Seohyun: “Nichkhun oppa is the cutest among them, right?”

 

Tiffany just smiled at them. [I know, and we’re already friends, keke]

Jessica suddenly stood up from her seat. “I’m goin’ to sleep”

Tiffany know the reason, but the other members don’t know about Jessica going out with Taecyeon, Jessica was just scared their manager would know.

 

--

.

.

.

The night of Christmas, and Nichkhun was very excited. Why not? He’ll be giving gifts for his friends, managers, coworkers, and most specially, for Tiffany!

[Hopefully she’ll like it. This is hard thinking of a gift that would look like a gift of a friend, and not by an admirer. Oh~]

Taecyeon: “Hey what’s that?? Is it for? Wow!”

Nichkhun: “For Tiffany :)”

Taecyeon: “She’ll surely like it, bro!”

Nichkhun: “By the way, I’m heading there later, would like to go with me?”

Taecyeon: “I was actually thinking if I’ll go or not”

Nichkhun: “Of course you must! You have a gift to give her, right?”

Taecyeon: “She already rejected it.”

Nichkhun: “What??”

Taecyeon: “I don’t know, I don’t really know, it’s just, whatever! And good luck to you later, she’ll surely like it.”

 

Nichkhun nodded. He knows how hard Taecyeon had been going through. Of course it’s hard loving someone who can’t love you back the way you wanted to. He thought to himself, somehow, he’s lucky enough having Tiffany, the one who is easy to be with. He’s so lucky she had her as a friend. He wants to keep it that way.

 

Nichkhun: “I’m leavin’. Are you sure you’re not going?”

Taecyeon smiled: “I’m fine, bro. Go ahead, she must be waiting for you.”

Nichkhun tapped Taecyeon showing his empathy and then he left.

 

--

After reaching the girls’ dorm, he found out that no one was there.

 

[Where are they??]

 

The door was locked and the lights were off. He went down the building and looked for someone to ask where the girls would be.

And then he found Tiffany at the balcony.

 

[Okay, here she’s here… relax Khun, she will like it… she will surely like it]

 

Nichkhun then walked towards Tiffany and was suddenly taken aback of what he saw.

Tiffany was crying.

Nichkhun didn’t know how to approach her but before he could think, Tiffany saw him.

 

Tiffany: “Khun? You’re here” sweeping her tears and trying to hide the sadness.

Nichkhun: “I’m sorry, I didn’t know”

Tiffany: “It’s okay”

 

Nichkhun didn’t know what to do, if he will leave already? Or if he would ask her what’s the problem? Or give her the gift?

 

Nichkhun: “It’s a wrong timing, but I just want to give you this” Nichkhun presented his gift to her. “It’s Christmas, you should be happy. Merry Christmas!” He tried to smile as if encouraging Tiffany to do the same.

Nichkhun’s gift was a cupcake. But the cupcake was so special ‘cause he was the one who made it, and not just that, he made it with love.

 

Tiffany smiled at him as she took the cupcake, but as she was holding it, tears fell down from her face.

Tiffany: “I miss my family so much.. The other members are with their family right now, I am so happy for them, but at the same time, I feel so sorry for myself..”

 

Unexpectedly, Tiffany hugged Nichkhun.

 

 

Nichkhun felt how lonely she is, they were just the same. Nichkhun’s family isn’t also with him. They are all living in Thailand. And the same with Tiffany, he also misses them so much.

Tiffany immediately let go of Nichkhun. She was so embarrassed she has actually done that.

Tiffany: “I’m sorry, I’m very very sorry”

Nickhun: “It’s okay Tiffany, let it out, it’s fine with me”

Tiffany again swept the tears and smiled right away.

Tiffany: “I’m so thankful you’re here”

Nichkhun: “Here, have this, this will make you happy :)” offering the cupcake.

Tiffany: “I even forgot to thank you. Thank you!”

Nichkhun: “Always welcome :)”

Tiffany: “You may think I don’t have a gift for you, but I do!”

 

Tiffany took off her bracelet then placed it to Nichkhun’s.

Nichkhun: “Hey, this is yours, right?”

Tiffany: “No, I just bought it. Why? Don’t you like it?”

Nichkhun: “Of course I do! This is mine already huh?”

Tiffany: “Yes. :)  Happy now?”

Nichkhun: “Thank you, nice!”

Tiffany: “And Merry Christmas. I forgot to say xD”

Nichkhun: “None must be sad this Christmas, Tiffany. Even you”

Tiffany: “I can manage. I’m happy though”

Nichkhun: “No, that’s not enough for Tiffany. Come on” Nichkhun stood up.

Tiffany: “What?”

Nichkhun: “Lemme show you how is Christmas in Korea :D”

Tiffany: “What? We can’t!”

Nichkhun: “Just let me” Nichkhun quickly grabbed Tiffany’s hand and brought her to the car.

Nichkhun opened his car and took a cap, a jacket, and a sunglass.

Nichkhun: “Here, wear this.”

Tiffany: “What for?”

The jacket was too large for Tiffany, same with the cap that it covers almost half of her face.

 

Nichkhun put on his cap, wear the jacket with a hood, and his sunglass.

Nichkhun: “I will dare you, Tiffany. We’ll go on a lot of people. Join them having party and then we’ll disguise. No one must notice. Game?”

Tiffany smiled with a thrill. “Challenge accepted!”

Nichkhun: “Let’s go then!”

Nichkhun and Tiffany went into a Bazaar.

But before they have entered the place full of people,

They faced each other.

Checking if they were both completely covered up and was ready.

[Nichkhun looks different with sunglasses on]

Nichkhun: “Ready?”

Tiffany: “Yup!”   and then she followed Nichkhun.

 Tiffany [This is not a date, right? No we’re not dating!! But this feeling .. it’s  like the first date..]

Tiffany wasn’t saying anything that time .

She was just looking behind Nichkhun, until he turned facing her.

Nichkhun: “Tiffany, where do you want to go?”

Tiffany: “Don’t call me Tiffany!!”

Nichkhun: “I’ll call you Stephanie xD”

Tiffany: “That’s better :) and I’ll call you cutest… oh no! That would be awkward. I’ll just call you Kay xD”

Nichkhun: “Fine!  ..Kay! So where do you want to go?”

Tiffany: “Why don’t we go nearer lots of people? That would be a challenge, right?”

Nichkhun: “I know where”

Nichkhun led Tiffany to the square, where there are lots of people watching the beautiful dancing light with the fountain.

Tiffany was so amuse with what she saw, everything was beautiful, everyone was having fun, many couples were dating, kids running, and the music up beats her.

Nichkhun: “Stephanie, this is Christmas! :)”

Nichkhun went to buy some street foods.

Tiffany poked on Nichkhun. “Kay, I would love to eat, but you were so excited to bring me here and I forgot to bring some money :D”

Nichkhun: “It’s okay, I can eat on my own xD”

Tiffany: “Hmp!!”

Nichkhun: “Just kidding. Pick anything you want”

Tiffany: “If you let me pick whatever I want, I’ll pick as many as I want!”

Nichkhun: “Pick as many as you want :)”

 

After buying, Nichkhun and Tiffany went back to the fountain and watched the beautiful show.

 

That night was so special. Nichkhun didn’t expect this will happen and he was so happy, more than happy.

[This feels like the first time, I hope this feeling lasts forever]

 

Somehow Tiffany forgot she was alone, and she felt so special to someone, she wants that feeling.

 

It was 2AM when they both decided to go home.

 

In the car…

Nichkhun: “I hope you had fun”

Tiffany: “Do I look like I didn’t have fun? I was so happy!”

 

 

The car reached SNSD’s dorm

But before Tiffany opened the car and get off,

She wanted to say her goodbye and thanks to Nichkhun.

 

She looked at him with a smile “Thank You..”

Nichkhun: “Always welcome. And Merry Christmas  :)”

Tiffany: “Khun, I know why you’re doin’ this. You don’t need to tell me why, and please, don’t tell me why”

 

Nichkhun got it , he know she's not ready for it, but he felt comfortable that Tiffany isn’t avoiding him.

And after all, both of them are thankful for each other. He wanted to stay as it is.

This kind of friendship can be just so meaningful, more than he expected.

And all he wanted to say to Tiffany was “Thank You, Always.”

 

Nichkhun: “It’s already late 2 o’ clock in the morning , Good Morning! :D  Have some rest Tiffany, Bye!”

 

Tiffany smiled at him then opened the car and got off.

 

Nichkhun immediately started the car before anyone sees him