Minwoo... Part 2 (Yongseo's Side Story)

An Open Relationship

May 2020, a month after Jungshin's marriage.

Yonghwa's POV

"You'll come home late, huh?" I asked Jonghyun on the phone. I barely herad his answer since he was in the crowded place, I supposed. I just jumped into my own conclusion that he would come home late because he went just a moment ago.

"Well, have fun!" I cut the line and ended the phone call.

Yes! Jonghyun wasn't here thus I got my full authority in this dorm. The long hand of clock ponted to 12 and the short to 7. It was still evening though, but I was getting anxiety already. In a moment Seohyun would arrive here. Dugeun dugeun.

I looked around the room; it was good enough I supposed. The dim light made the room felt warm. I already enkindled the candles on the table in the living room to support the lighting. Roses are everywere and I could smell the good fragrant from room spray that I sprayed a moment ago. I also had prepared a bottle of wine. Well, it's complete!

It's perfect! I clapped my hand once—felt satisfied of my work. Today was the day Seohyun came back from Japan. I missed her badly. After I finished my duty we could only meet for a day at Jungshin's marriage because she and SNSD had an Arena Tour for a month and I couldn't even attend it one. Yeah, I was in my hiding place from public. Only Jonghyun who could wander around freely since he decided to not shave his face hair. He was one who had a terrorist-like man now. After finished our duty, CNBLUE became jobless guys since we decided to extend our hiatus. But, it didn't meant we were not busy, we were busy secretly prepare our super-comeback!

Ding!

The dorm's bell was ringing. I jumped up suddenly from the couch. The intercom showed me her beautiful smiling face—God, she's goddess. I rushed to open the door and then I hugged her tight as soon as I saw her.

"Hyu~un, I miss you!" I pecked her lips as I pinched her chubby cheeks. I was about to give her a deep kiss when suddenly she pushed me.

"Oppa~, I wasn't alone," she warned me.

I gave her a questioning look; I didn't see another people behind her though. But, she gave me signed-—her eyes pointed somewhere below—and I found out who he was.

"Yonghwa appa!"

 

Seohyun's POV

I smiled from ear to ear to think about who I would meet in a moment. How long I couldn't meet him, I wonder. Twenty-one months when he was in army and one month because I had to leave for Japan. Well, I met him in Jungshin's marriage, but it wasn't enough.

I checked myself thru elevator's mirror—made sure if I was in perfect attire. Suddenly, the elevator was opened on the 27th floor. I placed myself to the corner of elevator thus the person who would enter have an enough space.

"Mama told you not to play with the elevator's button!"

My eyes was getting widen when I saw who was standing in front of elevator—the woman who was scolding a little boy. "Haenim-ah!" I called that woman as I pressed the 'hold' button.

The woman looked at me—surprised. "Joohyun-ah!"

"Seohyun eomma!" Another reply came from that little boy—Kang Minhyuk Jr. He jumped from his Mama's arms and entered the elevator.

"Minwoo-ya, what're you doing there?" Haenim asked her son in helpless tone. "Joohyun-ah, this kid really is hard to handle. He needs to go bed now."

"Shireo!" Minwoo said as he pulled my dress—hiding behind my body. "I wanna play with Seohyun eomma."

I let a little chuckled to see this little boy action. "I guess I should bring him upstairs, Haenim-ah. I'll make sure he goes to bed soon, so don't worry. Cham, Yonghwa oppa's waiting for me; I'll visit you later. Give my regards to Minhyuki."

After I finished my words to Kang Minhyuk's wife, I pressed close button. Later, I and Minwoo arrived in 29th floor—in front of CNBLUE's house. It even didn't take a minute for Yonghwa oppa opened the door after I rang the bell. His choding smile popped up from the door and the owner instantly jumped to hug me tight.

"Hyu~un, I miss you!" He pecked my lips as he pinched my cheeks. I was blushing. He cupped my face—oh well, I know what's going to happen, so I pushed him.

"Oppa~, I wasn't alone," I explained.

He looked confused so I gave him sign with my eyes to show him that there was someone below. I thought he didn't recognized this kid presence.

"Yonghwa appa!" Minwoo jumped to him and hugged his long feet. Yonghwa oppa seemed have a shock attack suddenly.

"Kang Minwoo," I heard he gritted his teeth. I didn't like him to do that so I gave him an annoying look. He then smiled and let go Minwoo's hug.

"Wait here, okay?" he made us wait outside as he suddenly entered the house and closed the door. What's wrong with him?

"Appaaaa!!!! Open the door!" Minwoo tapped the door impatiently. Yonghwa oppa took about 5 minutes before he opened the door again.

"What's wrong, oppa?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Let's come in."

As we entered the house I could smell a rose fragrant mix another good fragrant. What? Did Yonghwa oppa prepare something? The light is on but I see candles on the table. Yonghwa oppa suddenly get rid that candles as I asked him why they were there.

"Eomma! Let's play piano!" Minwoo suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into Yonghwa oppa's room. Well, I thought this kid know exactly where the things arranged.

Yeah, I was close to this Minhyuk's son than Minhyuk himself, I supposed. Minwoo was two months old when his Papa and his bandmate's left to army. So, it was only a month long for him to know his Papa and his three Appa's. In twenty-one months I often visit Haenim since she was live alone in their house.

It was a tough time for a woman rose her first son without a husband. I felt the same feeling so we became good friends out of the blue. I and Haenim need to checked this guys' dorm though. Ah yeah, there was another woman joined us, her name's Yang Namhee. FT Island's Minhwan's wife's best friend. She dated Jungshin chingoo that time and they got married a month ago. So, the three of us gained a closeness just like the guys.

I sat behind Minwoo and taught him to press the piano's tuts in the right place. This kid had an interest in piano as there was one in Kang's household. He cheerfully played the tuts and let out a loud laugh. He would be a great musician too just like his Papa and his three Appas.

"Minwoo-ya, you don't want to play guitar?" Suddenly Yonghwa oppa said after his silent for a long time. Well, I thought I've abandoned him and chose to play with Minwoo instead.

Minwoo turned his head and his face became brighter when he saw Yonghwa oppa's played his guitar. He interested with another instrument, I supposed. Yonghwa oppa let he strummed the guitar randomly on his bed. Minwoo was getting more excited when he heard a voice he could make from that guitar.

Yonghwa oppa came to me and then pulled my hands so that I could stand. He dragged me out the room and left Minwoo there. I gave him my questioning look.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you miss me?" he sulked. I let out a chuckle to answer his question.

"Are you jealous to Minwoo?" I asked him back.

"Of course I am," he let out a sigh. "Just bring him back to his house, can you? I need more times with you. Just with you."

I blushed. I couldn't answer his answer. I, myself, also thought if we could spent our time together just the two of us. But, since we met in the dorm, I thought Jonghyun oppa would be here as well, so I didn't think twice to bring Minwoo. Unfortunately, my prediction was wrong.

"You can't?" he re-asked.

"Just let him be. He'll be sleepy later," I answered him.

He let out a sigh again, but then he pulled me into his arms. I could smell his man scent—oh I missed it badly. When was our last time cuddled like this, I wondered. He then cupped my face, his eyes saw thru my eyes. I felt like being pulled to his charm and I lost my consciousness. The next thing I could felt was his lips on mine. Not a soft one, but the hot one. It was for our yearning time.

"O-oppa..." I pulled my face to end the kiss. "We'll continue later if Minwoo has slept."

***

 

 


Hi, world! Well, I give you this side story of Yongseo couple since there's some request to make it. kkk~ I let Minwoo participated in this story because I love him so much. FYI, this is a flashback because it happened on May while this major story started on August. If you remember, May was the time when Jonghyun and Yoonjin meet again after a long time. Do you remember the story about Jonghyun's terrorist-like man face?

Well, thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks to all my readers and subscriber. Feel free to leave critics on comment's box.