Babysitting

An Open Relationship

 

Yoonjin’s POV

I washed dishes in Lee Jungshin’s kitchen.  I told you once again, in Lee Jungshin’s kitchen.  I was still puzzled of what I was doing here. I really didn’t know that slept over at Lee Jong’s would bring me to Lee Jungshin’s household.

First, I didn’t really know about Lee Jungshin. The one who I knew very well from CNBLUE was Lee Jonghyun—Jung Yonghwa was in the second place because of Seohyun’s thing. Second, I knew that Kang Minhyuk had a son who was born before he enlisted. But, I didn’t know that his son was terribly genius so he jumped to a conclusion that every girl who slept in CNBLUE’s dorm was his eomma. Last, I didn’t know that Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jungshin’s house were in the same building as CNBLUE’s dorm. This last point was the crucial one. I should know about it at the first place so I could be aware about the probability of these things could happen. 

“Thank you for helping me,” Lee Jungshin’s wife suddenly stood beside me while gave me another dirty dishes. CNBLUE already went to office and I left behind in this house with the mistress and Minwoo.

“I’m the one who should thank to you,” I replied awkwardly.

“Make yourself at home,” she smiled at me as he passed her hands out to help me did the dishes. “Cham, we couldn’t introduce ourselves properly before. I’m Yang Namhee, Lee Jungshin’s wife. I run a pet shop with my friend. So, you are?”

“Ah, I’m Han Yoonjin. Actuallly, I’m still a student, but I work as a part-timer in an event organizer,” I replied as I smiled to her warmly.

“Really? How old are you?”

“I’m not that young. This year I turned 27.”

“So, you’re a dongsaeng—I’m 28.  You can call me eonnie, then—Namhee eonnie. So, you’re Jonghyun oppa’s girlfriend?”

PARDON?

“Namhee eommaaaaaa!” Before I could explain to her about the situation, Minwoo’s voice was resonating to the whole house. “A phone call from Sejin eomma,” his little figure popped up in front of kitchen’s door.

“Geurae?” Yang Namhee came to Minwoo to take over the phone.

Sejin eomma? Okay, whose wife or girlfriend was she? CNBLUE’s household really was complicated. It wasn’t even a royal family but that little boy already had more than a couple of parent. 

“Eomma,” a little hand shook the apron that I used—it was Minwoo’s.

Should I tell him that I wasn’t his another eomma? He should know the truth that I wasn’t his Jonghyun appa’s girlfriend nor wife. Ough, blame those four crazy guys! They should teach him properly about the right family terms. I knew they were very close like real brothers. But at least they should teach him to call his Papa’s beloved ‘brothers’ as ‘samchon’ instead ‘appa’ and their ‘wife’ as ‘gomo’ instead ‘eomma’.

“Eomma, can you read a story for me?” he asked with his shining puppy eyes. Out of the blue, I felt bad for him if I told him the truth. He was innocent though. It would be more complicated to explain to him.

“Oh, sure, I’d love to,” I smiled to him as I carried him to the living room. I had finished my chores though.

Minwoo’s got off from my arms and brought a story book to be read. I thought this was the plus point of having a lot of mothers—he had an enough mom to look after him when his real mom had something to do. Minwoo was getting excited when I read that book as I showed off my story-telling skill. Yeah, I won many prices of story-telling contest since I was kid and I still used that skill to entertain the orphan when I had a spare time. I couldn’t deny that I love kids very much.

“One more! One more!” Minwoo gave me another book. I felt an ease as I was getting closer to this little devil. Ah, let me correct it--he is not a little devil. He was just too innocent so he just digested the situation by his little ability to think. I shouldn't blame him for make me fell into this awkward situation. I'm falling in love with this slanted-eyes little boy already. Keukeukeu...

I started to tell another story to him. He was getting more excited for every act I performed to tell the story. He laughed out loud when I as I acted as the characters in the story. He, himself, responded my tease with another tease. I chuckled to see his eyes disappeared when he smiled.

“Minwoo-ya, you like Yoonjin eomma that much, huh?" Namhee eonni suddenly came to us as she placed a plate of snack on the table, "Namhee eomma’s getting jealous here.”

“Eung,” he nodded fast, “Yoonjin eomma can tell the stories very well. But I like Namhee eomma too,” he was cuddling to Namhee’s eonni arm as he signed his love to her.

She his hair softly and then pinched his cheeks jokingly. “Ah cham," she remembered something to tell, "Sejin eomma and Kyungi will come here later. Don’t fight with Kyungi, okay?”

“Jeongmal?" Minwoo widened his slanted eyes, how lovely!—ah of course, he took after Kang Minhyuk. "Yippei~!!! Kyungi will come, Kyungi will come,” he jumped happily. Namhee eonni just shook her head in amazed. Kids really were hyperactive.

“Eomma, I should prepare toys for her,” he excitedly went to a room. I wrinkled my forhead, heol! He even had his toys’ room in Lee Jungshin’s house? So, having more than one parent means having more than one house? You're so lucky, Minwoo-ya.

But, wait! Who’s Sejin eomma and Kyungi?

“Sejin is Minhwan’s wife,” she said as she could read my thought. Minhwan? Which Minhwan?

“You know him, right? FT Island’s drummer,” she explained—oh, of course that Minhwan—“She’s also my best friend—the one who runs a pet shop with me. They have a daughter who is same age as Minwoo—Kyungi.”

“Oh,” I just nodded for respond. I was speechless actually. It was getting more complicated from now on. So this household wasn’t only about CNBLUE’s but also FT Island’s. Okay, how many appas and eommas that Minwoo has actually? Those guys really were insane!

***

I put Minwoo on the bed while Namhee eonnie put Kyungi. Both of them were tired after played and we found them already slept on the floor. Sejin eonnie, she herself, left after saw off Kyungi to Namhee eonnie because she had an urgent matter to do. Heol! This house wasn’t even a nursery.

“Yoonjin-ah, gomawo. If it’s not with you I think I won’t be able to take care of these kids. Tsk, my house is not even a nursery,” she mumbled as we walked out to the living room.

I chuckled to hear her saying. “I love kids very much, so I don’t mind it.”

“You are the same as Jonghyun oppa. He loves kids too. You seem to be compatible each other. Get married soon, Jonghyun oppa is in his age to get married.”

What is this? She thinks too far. I felt my breath stopped on my neck as I heard her miraculous saying. Married?

“Ah, eonnie. I need to tell you something. I’m not Lee Jonghyun’s girlfriend. Really.”

“Eyyy, keojimal!” she didn’t believe my words—she even thought that I was joking. “Jonghyun oppa never bring girl to dorm, he is too busy dating his guitars. You are the one, Yoonjin-ah.”

“Believe me, eonnie. I’m not,” I gave my puppy eyes to her, “I don’t want anyone misunderstands about it. I hope you can tell it to everyone that I’m not.”

“You’re not lying, are you?” she asked disbelief. “But, you two slept together, didn’t you?”

“C’mon, eonnie, it’s not like what you think. There’s nothing happened between us.”

“B-but, how come? How did you know each other, then?”

***


Annyeong yeoreobun! Are you having a good Monday? I'm not. huft. But, here I give you the updated chapter of this story.

Let me know your respond and sorry for a lot of grammar mistakes. I love you all! <3

Cham, here is a bonus photo of Minwoo and Kyungi, kkk^^ 

(The credit pictures is belong to its owner)

Thank you for reading this chapter! *bow* Baibai.