Fix The Mess or Mess Up More

An Open Relationship

Samseongdong 13.47

Yoonjin’s POV

Everything was getting more complicated. I, myself, could not read the situation that was happening. How was my thirty minutes joy finished in just a blink of eyes. And it was because of her. That b*tch.

“We’ve arrived,” a soft voice could be heard from my left side. I turned my head to the spoker.

“Ah,” I unbuckled the seatbelt, but I didn’t do a single move afterwards. Gazed blankly to the mute car dashboard in front of me.

It lasted about five minutes until finally I decided to look at Lee Jonghyun, the man sitting next to me, on the driver seat. I fixed my throat.

“Is Kyungi really okay?” huskyly I asked him. “I feel guilty toward her, toward Sejin eonnie, toward Minwoo, toward.... you.”

He slightly chuckled. “Everything’s gonna be okay. Don’t feel guilty. It’s no one’s fault. “

Three sentences. Common. You can hear those anywhere. But, I'm relieved.

A bit.

“Okay, don’t think too much. Rest your body and brain. Mongness doesn’t suit you really well,” he said with a warm smile on his lips as he patted my shoulder. “Get well really soon, Han Yoon!”

He, then, got off from my car, flashed a last warm smile before shutted the car’s door off. I saw him walking to the road side to grab a cab. Sigh. I owe him once again. He’s on his work, a rush work. But, I made him drive me home because that prior fool accident.

Ah, something snapped my mind. He didn’t even put something on his upper body.

NOTHING.

He was upside!

What a babo! I’ve just realized. Argh, this mongness is killing me slowly.

I looked down to my body and found his shirt still sticked on my body.

“Argh!” I hitted the dashboard hardly to let out my stress.

I’m in a mess. A total mess.

It was not like I was scared of that b*tch. But, the thing that shocked me was fact that Kyungi was there, witnessed of something she didn’t deserve to watch. It slapped me hardly on the face and stabbed me on the solar plexus.

***

FNC Entertainment Headquarter, 19.17

Author’s POV

"LEE JONGHYUN! IGE MOYA???" Yonghwa yelled when the boys were packing his stuff, ready to go home.

Lee Jonghyun uninterestedly look at Yonghwa while putting his guitar in its case. "What?"

The other two younger men look at them confusedly, slightly pause their activity. Yonghwa stomped his step hardly, walked toward Jonghyun and showed his tab to him. He had unreadable expression; seems angry but actually not. Annoyed? Slightly.

Jonghyun curled his eyebrows and looked at Yonghwa's tab. There, he read a news that Yonghwa opened, it was about him. Lee Jonghyun and his -upper-body.

"CNBLUE's Guitarist, Lee Jonghyun, Spotted Shirtless in an Apartment Complex near Samseongdong" (18.50)

"After A Long Vacuum, CNBLUE's Jonghyun, Spotted Wandering Around Samseongdong Shirtless" (17:35)

"Without a Top, CNBLUE's Jonghyun Shown in An Apartment Complex" (17:02)

"Nothing's wrong," Jonghyun coolly give Yonghwa's tab back. Then, he continue packing his things and slung his guitar case on his sholder. "Let's go home. I'm hungry."

The two maknaes look at each other confusedly, then look at the cool Jonghyun and the burning Yonghwa. Jungshin immediately, take the tab from Yonghwa's hand and read the opened pages right away. His eyes widened.

"WOW! BRAVO!" he shouted.

"You finally made a fast move to Yoonjin?"

Shut your mouth, Jungshin. Yonghwa gave him that statement with his death glare.

"Wait," Jungshin replied to Yonghwa's glare. "You were with Yoonjin, right?"

Snap. A drum stick flied to Jungshin's head. It was Minhyuk who gave him a warning.

"I'm serious, I'm hungry," Jonghyun's exclaimed once again. "Very hungry."

Let's cut it off this matter. I'll explain it later. That was what Jonghyun means.

So, Yonghwa let out a deep sigh and took his own luggage, punched Jungshin's arm slightly and walked away. The younger three men followed him behind.

***

Samseongdong 13.57

Yoonjin's POV

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Three knocks from my door’s window startled me. Too much for my surprise, I found his face outside. The main root of this problem. Songju. Whatta coincidence! God, bless me double!

I opened the door beside me and moved my body to sit behind the steering wheel. He read my simple sign and got in the car, then sat on my prior seat.

“I’ve planned to meet you,” I said flatly. “Lucky you’re here.”

He wrinkled his forehead, unsure. “You finally want to meet me on your own? Jesus!

“Do you love her?” I asked directly.

“Pardon?”

“I met her,” I gazed at him. “I don’t know what’s happening between both of you. But, please if you really are with her, don’t make her feel insecure and put a blame on me. There’s no “us” between you and I. So, please, for whoever’s sake, stay away from me and stand next to her always. She’s in stage to be psycho, y’know?”

Oh good. You are talking unstoppable, Han Yoonjin!

“W-what do you mean, Jin?” he looked confused at me. “I’m here to see you. Not to talk about whoever “her” you’re referring to.”

And what's now? Are you playing innocent now, Songju-ssi?

“Please, Songjuya. I beg you,” I bowed to him, “please...”

It's too fast. What happening in one day was too fast. Plain day got to be this more complicated in just a few hour.

I didn't care why he was here. What his real intention to come here, all of sudden. Maybe he just gave me another hard breathing event. But in the other side, he was the only solution I could think of. Maybe he just could stop this unlucky day of me, in a blik of eyes too.

“Jiniya,” he held my hands, “is it really impossible between us?”

We were not at that kind of topic. What I'm talking about is about my unlucky day that your beloved b*tchy girl made. Are we talking about different things, my ex-bestfriend?

“Don’t talk nonsense, Songjuya. I’m serious with my prior statements.”

“Is it because of him... that infamous guitarist?”

W. H. A. T.

All of sudden, you mentioned him. "Him" that I knew who you were referring to. Lee Jonghyun was the name in your mind, right, Songju-ssi?

But, WHAT? And WHY?

It had nothing to do with him, or another him. It was only me, you, and.... her.

“What?” I looked at him disbelief.

“I saw him got off from this car. Don’t be roundabout again!”

I saw a flame thru his eyes. Are you angry? Hey, it's me, the one who should yell at you on the face with full volume.

I knocked the steering wheel nervously. Good, my brain got distract again. I couldn't replied his statement right away. But, hey, he was out of topic of what yourself planed to talk to him about, Yoonjin-ssi. I warned my own self.

“I’m not talking about whoever "him" you're reffering to," I looked at him, copying what he said before. "I’m talking about you!”

Rise, Yoonjin. Rise your chin. Get back your strength. He'll be a solution, if you can ask him nicely.... no, clearly.

"And I want to talk about you and unfortunately I must include "him" that you know who."

Oh, you're being stubborn.

I let out a deep sigh. "It seems you have no idea about what I'm talking about. I said. I met her." I made a stress to the last three words.

"And you know who is "her" I'm talking about," I cut him from telling me that he didn't know who I was talking about.

"Ah, to be axact is.... She came to me, all of  sudden, and ruin my day. And it's because of you. It's the important point you should know."

I saw him frowned. A bit. For some seconds silence. He looked away to his side, and I did the same to my own side.

"I'm not with her anymore."

It gave my neck a rush to turn to him. What is it now? I gave him that kind of look. What the hell.

I fixed my throat. "I don't care what relationship you have with her. Just please, don't come to me... ever again."

"How cruel," he said, coldly.

Tch.

You're too cruel to begin with, Songju-ssi.

"No matter what, we used to be friends, Jiniya."

"No matter what, you need to keep distant from me, because we used to be friends, Songjuya."

Flame. I saw flame thru his eyes.

Once again.

"This is the reason, right?" he said as he showed me his phone's LCD.

It gave me agape.

The big one.

"Song...ju..."

"Don't misunderstand. I din't do it intentionally to harm anyone. It's just a coincidence that I take his picture when he got off your car with bare upper body."

Flame.

I saw flame. On his both eyes. Make me felt like in hell.

"I think what I've said is clear. It has nothing to do with him," I repeated.

I saw him smirk, sinically. "So, you've changed this much, uh? U always rejected to do it when I asked u. But now u've done it with him. In the car? Unbelievable!"

I was agape, once again.

Bigger.

Your words was the one that unbelievable, Songju-ssi. My eyes told him those. How can u flip the fact in a few seconds.

You. You are the one who leave me for that b*tch. And now I'm nothing to you. You are nothing to me. You HAVE NO right.

"You don't have the right to teach me or to feel unbelievable. You don't even have the right to comment about me."

Click. I unlocked the door beside him in anger.

"Got off. Now."

***

Cheongdamdong Villa 21.07

CNBLUE's dorm.

Author's POV

Yonghwa gulped his coffee anxiously. Jonghyun gulped his grapefruit juice casually. They looked at each other with a gaze that couldn't be read easily.

Minhyuk stirred the shoggy ramyeon in the pan. Jungshin unconsciously gulped the milk from the bottle. No, Minhyuk hadn't turned off the stove. And no! Jungshin didn't like milk at the first place. God, the magnaes were nervous.

It was just about fifteen minutes they were like this, since they came from Jungshin's house. Jonghyun told them that he wanted to talk with Jungshin's wife. The members didn't get what Jonghyun wanted to talk about with Namhee. They thought that they would directly went up to the so called CNBLUE's dorm.

They thought they would have a chatting about that "cut it off thingy".

At least, they tought that they would know the reason of that spreading news, here, at their basecamp.

CNBLUE's manager had called Yonghwa's when they were on their way home. The four of them knew what their manager wanted to talk about. So, Jonghyun was the one who spoke in the line instead of Yonghwa.

"Just tell 'em, I'm excercising at neighborhood."

Then, he hang up the phone. Yonghwa rewarded his act with his frustarated face. Hold on, Jonghyun's face told him to.

Less than ten minutes from office to their apartement parking lot was filled with silence. It got more silent when Jonghyun turned off the engine. Only door bang sound could be heard when they got off from the car and entered the lift.

The silence was broken when Jonghyun pressed Junghsin's floor instead of CNBLUE's floor.

"I need to talk to Namhee," he exclaimed.

The other three men responded it with their wrinkle forehead.

So, they spent about an hour in Lee's household. Because the other Mr. Lee needed to talk to Mr. Lee's wife.

Obviously, the three men didn't know what happened in the afternoon. Yonghwa was with Seohyun, Minhyuk was with his wife and Jungshin was nowhere to be found at Namhee's pet shop. Jonghyun didn't bother to explain it to the men. He just directly asked to Namhee that Kyungi, her bestfriend's daughter, was okay.

Another wrinkle came from the other thre men's forehead.

Namhee was the one who told them what happened in the afternoon. Not the whole story because she didn't know completely. She told them what happened in her petshop.

Ah, if Minwoo was back to his Mama's shop right away, Minhyuk would know the whole story right away. But no. Wise child Minwoo was still at Kyungi's place this afternoon after he made sure his "sister" was okay. So, his busy Papa hadn't heard anything from his talkactive mouth yet.

"She is okay now. Sejin can handle it well," that was Namhee's answer to Jonghyun's very first question. She answered it after she answered another question from the men about the exact event this afternoon.

"Is Yoonjin okay now?" Namhee first and last question closed their meeting at Lee's household. It gave the three men looked at Jonghyun, questioning in unison.

But it really closed their chatting. Because Jonghyun didn't answer it and said, "Thanks. Send my best regard to Sejin and Minhwan." instead. And then he went up to CNBLUE's dorm.

 

"Sorry," Jonghyun finally spoke after he finished his grapefruit juice, grinning. "I was just absent-minded, so that I didn't manage to get my shirt on me. You were calling me like a thousand times tho. I was in a rush."

"I didn't even think that it would be a news," he added.

"You know we're not talking about the news anymore," Yonghwa responded in dialect. It means he was annoyed at some point. "It has been settled and it's a good way for our restart, tho."

Right.

Jung Yonghwa is always be the Mr. Right. But, why there was a cynical tone in it?

First, he doesn't like it when Jonghyun start not tell the important thing.

Second, yes the news he makes is a good restart, so that people can remind of the long hiatus CNBLUE. But, he doesn't like it, tho.

Third, he doesn't like it because it was not him who ly caught by the camera.

Fourth, Lee Jonghyun well-built body defeat his muscular body at the first place.

Okay, stop it. I think we knew it was all about choding Jung Yonghwa.

No, the important part is.... there is a girl's name to mention in this event. No. Not in the news, but in the fact that they've just heard from Namhee.

"Ish! Okay, you're mature now. But at least tell me, can you?" Finally, Yonghwa spoke up his frustration.

"I didn't mean to hide something from you. But it's just happened that way," Jonghyun answered.

No, they weren't fighting. It was just playing dumb between CNBLUE hyungs with the unmatched questions-answers to each other. Yonghwa wanted to encourage him, for whatever happened in this afternoon, but his pride and Jonghyun's didn't allow it to do so.

Dear Busan men, there were two Ilsan men in this room too. You got them as the victim of your nonsense absurdness.

Dear Ilsan men, your Busan hyungs need to marry soon. So they won't act childish and absurd anymore.

"Answer her call. I know you've ignored it since this evening," finally Yonghwa got his usual facial expression as he chew the ice cube.

Jungshin gulped the milk again and spit it out right away. Minhyuk finally, turn off the stove and threw the shoggy ramyeon to the trash bin.

"Good night, dongsaengs!" Yonghwa said to the magnaes as he entered his own room.

"No, there's no good night, yet," Jungshin protested. "I can't get it what u both talked about."

"If you don't want to sleep yet, apply lotion and massage me, then," Yonghwa commanded as he gestured the magnae to his room. Oh dear, slave Jungshin and boss Yonghwa was in the house.

Minhyuk glanced at Jonghyun who was staring at his phone. Their gaze met and Minhyuk felt nervous. You want to be my slave too? Jonghyun's gaze asked him playfully. Bully Jonghyun.

"Then, I'm going to go home. I want to meet Minwoo before he falls asleep," he explained.

Jonghyun let out a chuckle. No need for an explanation, Mr. Kang. Just go on.

***

Samseongdong 21.32

Yoonjin's POV

"Oh gosh! Finally you answered my call!" I exclaimed as I heard "yeah?" from the other line.

"Are you okay?" I asked him afterward.

I heard a chuckle on his line. "I'm totally fine, Han Yoon. Sorry, I was just busy. So, you're okay now?"

I bit my lips. "Good then."

No, it was not I wanted to asked him. No, I didn't want to ask him, I wanted to explained to him. About.... About what?

"About..." I hanged my words in the air.

"Ah, kindly inform you that Kyungi is doing well, Han Yoon."

"Really?" My voice got excited to hear the news from him. "I want to check on her tomorrow then."

"Count me in," he said.

I bit my lips again. No, it was not what you wanted to talk him about, Yoonjin.

"Em, no... I mean... I'm not sure if our schedule is matched. So, I'll go by myself."

I did right. I didn't want to meet him at the first place. And the spreading news about him topless near her apartment complex was the strongest reason.

Songju sent those photos to media. She knew it because he was the one who gave her the direct links to the spreading news beside she knew that he was the only one who had that pictures. No one but, because her apartment complex was quiet this afternoon.

Sure. He was angry. A foolish angriness that he got.

Yeah, I need to explain it to Lee Jong. But why? Why did I bother to explain it to him?

Yes, why?

I bit my lips again, more nervous. What was on min when I got that link from Songju was calling him directly. He didn't answered and I kept calling him. Songju got into my nerve.

It has nothing to do with him, I told him before.

So, what was actually I wanted to talk to him?

"I read the news," finally I told him, "I hope it won't give you a bad effect."

"Not even bad, it's good," he sang.

"Glad to hear that," I let out a sigh to end up with, "See you."

A hard day have passed. Have I fixed the mess? What waits for me tomorrow?

 


Finally an update! The worst one I think. It took me 4 months to gather my  mood. Anyway, thank you for those who keep asking me an update.And sorry I only can give you this. I'll do better in next chapter.

Good day everyone!