M! Countdown's Seunghyun-JUNIEL

An Open Relationship

No One's POV

There was no "something will happen tomorrow", after that short conversation via phone ended. Because everything seemed fine after that. Because they started not to see each other after that.

Because Jonghyun was busy preparing CNBLUE's comeback.

Because Yoonjin was busy with her graduation and starting her new profession.

Kyungi was fine like Namhee said. Yoonjin found it out when she visited her on her Mama's pet shop the day after. She brought cookies for her and Minwoo. They were fine and happy as usual. Yoonjin could let out a relieved sigh and made her own days after that.

It was fine, Yoonjin thought. It was fine because none of Songju nor his b*tch haunted her life and she had nothing to do with the so-called Lee Jonghyun. It was fine, even better, she repeated on her mind.

"Han PD!" someone called Yoonjin in the back stage of M! Countdown, the place she worked after her graduation.

"Ye?" she said as she turned her body to the person who called her.

"Call the next performer in their waiting room, here is the list."

"Yes, Sir!"

She walked toward the powders room behind the stage as she read the performer list and read the one marked with light green highlight.

M! Countdown September 8th, 2020

Performer List

.....

......

Special Debut stage: Song Seunghyun - JUNIEL

She reached their powder room and opened the door to find that they were ready already. Song Seunghyun and JUNIEL were ready with their guitar before Yoonjin voiced to call them out their room. Yoonjin bowed to them as they walked toward her and the three of them got to the stage together.

But without their knowing someone tailed them behind.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Don't fight on the stage, you punks!" I exclaimed as I punched Seunghyun's arm and patted Junhee's head.

Today was their debut stage as duo on M! Countdown. I came here with Minhwan to give them support. Finally, the day had came. I couldn't help but smiled from ear to ear because I was very happy for them.

Junhee was a great singer songwriter now, I was very proud of her. Seunghyun, too, grew up with FTISLAND made him a big-hearted musician. The fact that they were going to go on stage together, only the two of them, recalled all memories of our teenage days.

When she was only a shy girl.

When he was only an erratic boy.

And they had the same dreams, the same dreams that me and Minhwan had, the same dreams that Yonghwa hyung, Jonghoon, Hongki, Jaejin, Minhyuk, Kwangjin, Jungshin, Jimin, Choa, Seunghyub, and the other had. The dreams that we reached thru the same path.

We were above reaching our dreams now, but we wouldn't stop our journey here. Because there were so many things up there to be reached and we never got enough.

Sounds greedy.

We should never get enough so we had the reason to live. Cherish every moment we had with a lot of work with many things we love, as for us... it's something called music. Because music was the reason we lived our life. It is our breath, it is our soul, it is in our blood.

"Should we?" both Seunghyun and Junhee responded on me with their cheeky-devil smile.

I sent a glare on them. "Should I call Yonghwa hyung to slap both of u on the ?"

"I'm about to call Hongki hyung and Jonghoon hyung," Minhwan added with his devil smirk.

"AH, WAE?" Seunghyun grabbed Minhwan's phone immediately.

"WHAT?" Minhwan got his phone back. "I just feel like calling them."

"Call 'em, I'm not scared," Seunghyun acted like he didn't care. I saw Junhee let out a chuckle.

"Oh look, Junhee-ya! Your boyfriend's cheating on you. He still has a feeling for Minhwan. What, should I do, Minhwan-ssi? Should I call your wife instead?" I grinned as I made fun of them.

"HYUUUUNG!"

"HAHAHA~!" I laughed out loud.

"Your joke always be the worst, oppa! Geez," Junhee said as she slapped my arms.

I kept laughing while Seunghyun already getting ready with his guitar. Minhwan threw a confused look on me. Well, sorry... I just didn't know how to stop laughing.

"Yo, get ready!" Seunghyun said as she slunged Junhee's guitar on her shoulder. Aish, he acted sweet now, made me wanted to laugh more.

"Aw~ Genuine Songsari. Sense, sense... HAHAHA~" I mocked them.

Junhee sent me a death glared, made me stop laughing, when the powder room's open. Without taking more time, Seunghyun and Junhee walked toward the girl who bowed to them at the door. Ah, finally it's the time.

I fix my sit position when I realized the girl who bowed to them.

Han Yoonjin!

Eh? Why my voice couldn't out of my throat?

I decided to stand up and follow them behind. I was about to pat Yoonjin's shoulder when an idea popped up in my head. So, I followed them behind with a smirk on my lips.

 

No One's POV

Seunghyun-JUNIEL's recording was the last that day. Thye did it smoothly with only one or two NG. Yoonjin was busy observing their performance so she didn't recognize that someone observing her too from behind a cameraman.

It was Jonghyun.

Jonghyun actually planned to casually say hi to Yoonjin once Seunghyun and JUNIEL got on the stage. But she seemed very busy with them, so he decided to wait for the right time. For about 10-15 minutes of the recording he found that her figure focusing on her job was amazing. So, without his own realization he stood like a statue, behind a cameraman, observing every single motion of hers.

It's awesome. A girl, doing her work with a full heart, always looks awesome.

"Ah!" he startled when suddenly the cameraman elbowed his shoulder. "Ah, joisonghamnida!" he bowed to him, embarassed because the cameramen found him spaced out behind him.

"Having a good angle from here, hm?" the cameraman asked.

Jonghyun waving his hand. "A-aniyo!"

The cameraman sent a teasing smile through his eyes and Jonghyun felt more embarrased.

"We're finished and gotta pack our stuff. Do you still want to stand there or are are you planing to help me?"

Jonghyun blinked his eyes two times until he finally realized that Junhee and Seunghyun weren't on stage anymore. And... Yoonjin was nowhere to be found in his sight.

He looked around cluelessly, only to find nothing about Yoonjin's existance.

"Ah, I'll help you next time if you keep this place for me," Jonghyun said as he smile cheekily. "Thanks for the place, hyungnim!"

Junghyun rushed to the back stage. He still couldn't find Yoonjin. So, he decided to go back to Seunghyun and JUNIEL's powder room.

"Where have you gone, hyung?" Minhwan asked.

"I... I watched your performance," Jonghyun answered Minhwan questioned as he pointed to Seunghyun and JUNIEL.

"Really?"

"Yes-"

"He's lying," Junhee pointed out.

"Yes, I'm lying about watching your performance," Jonghyun said, "but I did go to the venue."

"See? Someone's getting weird here," Seunghyun exclaimed.

Seunghyun got slapped on his head as Jonghyun said, "I'm going first. I have something to do. Bye!"

Jonghyun grabbed his bag and run outside. He run toward the parking lot, MNet's official parking lot to be exact. For what? To catch up Yoonjin.

He looked around to look for Yoonjin's car but he couldn't find her car.

Aish, does she go home already?

He, finally, walked toward parking lot where he parked his own car  with a little disappointment in his heart. Ah, why should I feel dissapointed?  He shrugged his thought out.

When he walked through the parking lot, a car passed by him and stopped not too far from the place he stood. A man figure got off from that car and not long after that Jonghyun saw a familiar girl's figure.

"Han..." Jonghyun stopped his calling when he saw that girl walked toward that man's car.

That man opened his car door for Yoonjin and he got in after that. The car run out the parking lot, leaving the frozen Lee Jonghyun.

 


Hello, my dearest readers and subscribers! A new chapter finally up. Hope you'll like it. Please leave comment to give me some respond and critics. Any kind of respond will be a big help for me. Thanks for reading this chapter. See you!