They Met

An Open Relationship

Yoonjin's POV

"Eoh, I'm coming out," I cut the phone line as I packed my belonging in my bag.

I didn't bring my car today because the traffic jam was very bad. Now, someone was waiting for me at the parking lot to pick me up. Call me a lucky girl or a poor girl. Isn't it lucky to have someone picking you up when you're very tired of work? No?

Ah, of course it can be a no, because that someone is Songju.

I shrugged as I walked toward the parking lot where he was waiting for me. Calm down, Yoonjin. It's okay, it's okay.

He made a gesture when he saw me walked toward him. Like a gentleman, he opened the car door for me. Without taking more time, he stepped on the gas pedal.

"So, how is today?" he asked.

"Well, you can tell by seeing my appearance," I answered as I the radio.

"Pretty?" he responded teasingly.

"Aish," I scoffed, "I'm not in the mood to joke around."

"Really? I think you're in a very good mood since you allow me to have you in my car now."

His statement got an annoying stare for me. "Didn't I tell you not to come to me again?"

"Do you miss me that much?"

"YA!" I slapped his arm hardly. Tch, why is my heart beating so fast only to hear that question

"I think you know why I want to be here, Songjuya," after I took care of my heart beat, I talk to him with a serious intonation.

"Of course I know," he look at me with the corner of his eyes, gently. "Na do... ajik saranghanda."

I was agape for a second. "I sarami!!!" I slapped his head hardly. "Michin neo! Michin!"

Then, he laughed out loud 'till his shoulders shaking really hard. "I mean it," he said in the middle of his laughter, "and I miss this rough girl very much."

I let go of his hand that ruffing my hair. Scoffed.

There, beside me, that man laugh endlessly while running the car with a slow speed. Look at him. He acted cluelessly like there was no problem between us. Like there was nothing he did wrong towards me. The person once I ever loved.

I look at the road side in silent, the driver beside me didn't let out a single voice anymore. I had planned to blackmail him or at least warn him about what he did towards Lee Jonghyun. He had crossed over the line that he should be at. He was being too much. But now, he came as an old friend, as a buddy with that kind of jokes. I felt offended and then froze at the step of forgetting about what he didi wrongly.

"Songjuya..."

He glanced at me, "What? Don't change into that face. I don't like it."

"Don't you know, I'm still mad at you?" I said in serious tone. "You just put fuel into the fire by sending those photos."

"We're not in that kind of topic," he demurred.

"This topic that brings me here, inside this car," I retorted.

"If you come to me again as a friend," I added, "then listen to me as a friend. Please don't act like a child, can you? Blackmailing me like that, is something crossing the line, you know? You've interferred other's life."

"Tch," he smirked, "there again. You stand for him again. Tell me honestly, how long have u had that kind of relationship with him?" he gritted his teeth.

I back off, looked at his mood changing. "Shouldn't I'm the one who should ask u, how long you've cheated on me with that b*tch!?" I exploded suddenly.

"T-that..." he stuttered.

"That WHAT? Don't act like a cross-desser!" I felt like unstopping. "You've cheated on me! Can't you have enough?! Don't find a black goat for your sin! Don't flip the fact like you're the one who control the game!"

Honk..........

He pressed the honk hardly to stop my words. I saw the people on the road side jumped in surprise.

"Stop the car! NOW!" I screamed in shock.

"Can't you shut your mouth up?!" he yelled back at me.

"I said, STOP THE CAR!" I held the car steer and turned it to the right as I forcely stepped on the brake pedal.

Bump!

The car bumped a little to the sidewalk, made me flung away to the door beside me. The car alarm rang and all the car light was suddenly on. I saw Songju held his temple that crashed with the steering wheel. Without hesitation, I opened the door beside me and got off from the car. Couldn't get enough of what I've done, I kicked the car door before I walked away from the set.

I half run when I knew from the corner of my eyes Songju got off his car and shouted my name. I was very angry, angry enough to show a hot steam blown thru my nose and ears. I waved my hand to the road to catch up taxi before Songju could get me.

Seemed God was in my side, a taxi stopped just in time. And then I got in the...

 

No One's POV

Taxi?

For minutes riding, Yoonjin deemed herself was on the taxi. She sat on the backseat without told the driver where should they go. There, she was, made her palms into fists as her teeth gritted tightly.

"Arggh!" she groaned as she punched the seat in front of her.

"Excuse me, Miss," the driver voiced, made Yoonjin leaned her back straightly, "where should we go?"

"Ah-bring me to the..." Yoonjin stopped her words when she saw a smiling driver thru the mirror. "Neo?!"

And the driver laugh pricelessly. Yoonjin blinked her eyes a few times before finally she got herself back. By looking around inside the car, she realized she was not in a taxi. It was Lee Jonghyun's car.

"Should I kidnap you, Miss? Since you are so clueless," the man on the driver seat said after he stopped his laughter.

There again, she experienced a great headache. The fate was playing with her, she thought. Funny. It was so funny, that she ended up in this car. Shouldn't she got in the taxi?

Such as a typical drama. She sighed heavily.

Among hundred cars that crossed thru the road, why did she end up here? In the so called Lee Jonghyun's car?

Yoonjin didn't bother to answer him. So this was "what's-waiting-tomorrow"? Tomorrow isn't the day after today, it can be two days after, three days after, after, after, and after.  Yoonjin just needed to be aware at anytime. Because, her story wouldn't end just like that.

Jonghyun smile faded when he glanced through the mirror and found out a gloomy aura of Yoonjin. He knew something was wrong.

Jonghyun didn't intend to follow the car she rode since the car left the parking lot of Mnet building. No, never. As fate was playing with Yoonjin's it was playing with Jonghyun as well. He just wanted to go home and it took a same route as that car took from Mnet building toward whichever direction they were going to.

He saw a car bumped into the walkside and then he saw a familiar glimpse of a girl that got off from that car. It was Yoonjin. Without taken aback, he was going to greeted her playfully. But then, Yoonjin was the one who waved her hand first and made him stopped the in confusion.

The ride became silent. Both of them didn't know what to do. It was an awkward silent, there was an uncomfortable feeling surrounding them. And it was unusual, reminding that they used to get along well.

Jonghyun, although they didn't know what actually happened, he knew enough it had something to do with the man who drove her before. The man  he saw in Mnet parking lot. The same man he saw in front of Yoonjin's apartement. The exact man he saw in a photo that neglected on Yoonjin's study desk.

Yoonjin never shared her own story with him. Not even once. Because they didn't need to know each other's privacy. He realized that. Their meeting was always either a coincidence or unimportant. They just enjoyed each other's company, sometimes. Yet, Yoonjin was to one who come to him when she was down, recalling the days before that lead them in this kind of situation.

Without Yoonjin knowing, she dragged him to what they recognized before as a... privacy?

"Stop the car, please," she finally talked weakly.

Jonghyun could understand what she said quite fast. He stopped the car, "Are you sure, you're okay?"

She nodded. "Sorry, we can talk later."

And then she got off his car and took the real cab.

 

CNBLUE's Dorm 11.53 pm

Jonghyun used to saw them, Yonghwa and Seohyun, make out there, in their dormitory. Because practically, he was the only one who intruded them. Sorry for living under the same roof with the man who has a hot girl, he smirked inside.

But that night, when he put the shoes on the rack and saw them make out in the kitchen, somehow made him rather annoyed. He usually teased them and made Seohyun couldn't face him straight, but he just passed by without left a single comment.

"How is Junhee and Seunghyun's performance?" Yonghwa smelled something unusual from him, so he took an initiative to greet him first. Seohyun was left confused with her brother-in-law's act.

"Good," he replied shortly.

"I thought you are going to have drink with them?" Yonghwa asked him carefully as he handed him a glass of grapefruit juice that Seohyun poured.

Jonghyun mouthed thanks to his hyung and gulped the juice down right away. "Something happened."

"Bad thing?"

"Molla," he shrugged. "I'm going to sleep first. Good night."

Yonghwa knew that he wasn't going to sleep that night. Because when his door closed, he heard a guitar sound. Seohyun questioned him with her eyes, felt guilty if Jonghyun felt uncomfortable with her existence there. Yonghwa answered it with his eyes too.

"Junhee-ya, have you slept?" Yonghwa talked on the fast dialed phone. As he heard the answer from the ther line, he patted an empty space beside him gestured Seohyun to sit beside him. "Ah... Is Jonghyun there?"

"Jonghyun oppa? He said he has business to do. He left after our performance end. I don't know... but somewhat I feel that he's so hyper. Is it a girl?" she explained in one breath.

"A girl?" Yonghwa rolled his eyes as if Juniel could see it. "Which girl?"

"How I'm supposed to know, oppaaaaa~" she said with a slight funny-exasperation. "He just flew away... like he'd miss her by a second. Wait! Is it really about a girl?"

"I asked you," Yonghwa scoffed with his sister explanation. "Okay, thank you, uri dongaseng. Have fun! Eh, wait! Lemme talk to Seunghyun first."

Click.

"YA! CHOI JUNHEE~! H-how dare, you!" Yonghwa cursed to his own phone when Juniel cut the line suddenly. She knew his oppa will make a fuss with his boyfriend, so she better cut the line as soon as possible.

"Oppa," Seohyun stopped his nagging with her flat tone. Yonghwa couldn't stand anymore but grinned seeing his girl flat face.

"Is Jonghyun oppa alright?" Seohyun finally asked.

"I hope so. He never hold a grunt more than 24 hours though."

Yonghwa looked at Jonghyun's door worriedly when the owner of the room suddenly popped out. "You're too loud, hyung!" he grunted. "I'm going out."

In a blink of eyes, Jonghyun dashed out the house made Yonghwa and Seohyun changed a confused glance. But, Yonghwa knew, by his dongsaeng's anxious act, he went out to settle whatever thing bothered him. Without waiting any longer. Right away.

Jonghyun never thinks twice, Yonghwa knew.

***

So, there he was, riding his car once again. He was being anxious, being impatience. He didn't know what happened to his own self. But his fast reflex, his so called impulsiveness, leaded him to there. To a place he wanted to be at. A place where the person he wanted to talk to was.

Then, finally he was there, parking his car near one apartment complex in Samseongdong.

If only he didn't bumped into someone he'd ring Yoonjin right away to insist her so he could meet her right now. But again, it was him. The person he was curious about. Jonghyun bumped into Songju in front of Yoonjin apartment. Oh, life!

"Wow, who is this? CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun?" Songju exclaimed in cynical tone, gained a frown eyebrows from the latter.

"Nice to meet you. I'm just thinking about how can I meet you in person," Jonghyun finally responded to him with the same tone.

"You know me? Wow, I'm touched," still a cynical tone in Songju's voice.

"I'm about to ask that, who are you?" the latter reciprocative responded. "You're not Yoonjin's boyfriend, do you? Not any longer, right?"

Songju clapped his hand, faked an amazed face. "I think you know much. So, who are you?"

It didn't take a second to answer that question.

"I like her," Jonghyun boldly said. "I'm going to tell her."

***


Woaaaaaa....... Finally I can post it. Sorry, a lame chapter again. And, oh... HELLO! Of course it's quite long time. A month?  Well, I hope you enjoyed the updated chapter. I'd like to read your comment below. Any suggestion and critics are welcomed. Well, actually I desperateIy really need your respond. Fiuhhh.... Last but not least, thanks for readers and subscribers who read this story! See you soon! Bye!