Minwoo

An Open Relationship

 

Noone’s POV

The elevator was opened slowly on 29th floor; followed by a toy mini car that came out from inside. The toy mini car run slowly to an exact house. It stopped in front of that house’s door and then the driver—a three-feet-high boy, he was around three years old—got off with a sword toy in his right hand.

(This is the toy mini car)

 

Knock. Knock. Knock. His little hand knocked that door roughly.

“Yonghwa appa! Jonghyun appa! Open the door!!!!”

Knock. Knock. Knock. There was still no answer from inside. That boy seemed sulk, and then he climbed up his car. He directed his sword to the password button, and then pressed a combination of number.

Click. Miraculous! The door was opened. Did this little boy know how to enter password—and also this house’s combination of number? His hand even couldn’t fully hold the door knob. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

His little strides stepped in that house fast—left his mini car outside. He scanned around the house to find the existence of people inside. But that living room was still empty. He then opened the door of a room in front of kitchen. The room was very dark—even the morning sun couldn’t break thru the window. He saw a familiar figure laid down under the blanket. He came to him and pulled that blanket quickly.

“Yonghwa appa! Ireona! Ireona!” He shouted to Yonghwa’s ear as he jumped happily.

Yonghwa slowly blinked his eyes to find out what noise in the morning was. He hardly told that little devil already jumped happily in front of him. “When did you come, Minwoo-ya?” he asked with his husky voice and half opened eyes.

“Just now, kkk~” he grinned as his he showed his white teeth. He looked around the room to look for something. “Where’s Seohyun eomma? She’s not here? Ah, how boring.”

Yonghwa was gawked to hear his question. How come he thinks Seohyun is always here? She’s not even my wife yet, he thought. Ah, right. This little devil ever disturbed my ‘time’ with Seohyun several times. Yonghwa was still agape with surprise, so he couldn’t recognise that Minwoo already left his room.

Where’s Minwoo?

“Appa! Appa! Ireona!” Once again, he disturbed someone sleep—this time was Jonghyun. He shook that big body hardly. “Appaaaaa….”

“WHAT?” In a shock Jonghyun woke up—it made his blanket disclosed. He revealed his upper body as he stood up in a shock—it was his habit, slept with only boxer.  As he got his consciousness he found out Minwoo was the one who woke him up. But he felt strange to look at the kid’s shock expression—did my shout make him startled? Ah wait, his eyes was looking at—he turned his head and recognised a girl body laid on his bed.

“Ah, Minwoo-ya,” Jonghyun released an awkward chuckle and instantly carried Minwoo to bring him outside his room as he quickly closed his room's door. “You wake up early, huh?” Oh my God, I hope he didn’t see her.

“Appa, who’s she?” Minwoo asked as he pointed to Jonghyun’s room. Nice shoot, Minwoo-ya! Jonghyun closed his eyes to think an excuse to him. 

“MINWOO-YA!” Suddenly a shout broke Jonghyun’s silent. A tall figure popped up in front of them—Kang Minwoo’s real appa, Kang Minhyuk.

“Ah, so you’re here,” Minhyuk passed his hands out to take Minwoo from Jonghyun’s arm. “Didn’t Papa tell you to wait? It’s dangerous to drive your car in elevator. Fiuh… fortunately, you have woken up, right, hyung? He didn’t mess—”

“He solved the password again,” suddenly Yonghwa appeared from his room. “I think we should change the password, your son is terribly genius.”

“Ah,” Minhyuk was having a bitter smile. “I’m so sorry, hyung. But, he didn’t disturb your t—”

“Lee Jong, where—” A girl suddenly popped up from Jonghyun’s room.

“—time… r-right?” and Minhyuk already knew the answer of his own question.

Yoonjin’s POV

“Lee Jong, where—”

I stopped my words as I saw three men—ah four with that little kid—stared at me disbelief. 

“—time… r-right?”

Oh, okay. Tell me it was just a dream—a nightmare. Right? Right? Right? Oh gooosssshhh, it didn’t right. I felt my blood was going up and gathered on my face—made it hot and red.  I thought my face now seemed like a boiled crab. Can’t I rewind the scene?

“Oh, Yoonjin, annyeong!” Yonghwa oppa was the first one who recognised me. Should I thank to him for melt down the atmosphere?

I released a little chuckle. “Good morning all,” I greeted awkwardly. I saw Kang Minhyuk was still in a shock. I looked to myself. Oh, good! Surely he thought something weird about me. Look at my messy hair and this Lee Jong’s shirt on me. And—I saw a man who stood beside me—Lee Jong wore only a boxer. Good! I have no alibi.

“Jonghyun appa?” A shrill voice suddenly could be heard from that little boy on Kang Minhyuk’s arms. He pointed at Lee Jong and then at—“New eomma!”—me.

Oh, I need to escape—NOW!

***

“Euheunggg…. Huuuu…” I sobbed on Lee Jong’s bed as I hided my head under a pillow.

“No need to cry!” Lee Jong suddenly lifted the pillow and saw that I didn’t really cry. There was no even tear in my eyes. I wanna cry but I can’t, I’m totally embarrassed.

“It’s your fault!” I shouted to him. “Why didn’t you drop me at my own flat? Now, how can I face them when they think something weird about me? And they even insist me to have breakfast together in Lee Jungshin’s house? Heol! I prefer burry myself.”

 “Get ready quickly! They’ll think even weirder if we take a long time here,” he said coolly.

“Huaaaaa…” I made a fake cry again. “I wanna go home!”

“Wearing my big shirt or your bloody dress?” He asked at ease. Of course, there’s no better choice between them.

“So, what should I do?” I asked helplessly.

“Follow me to have breakfast at Jungshin’s house. I’ll ask his wife to lend you her clothes,” he said as he sat beside me—he was ready already. “I’m sorry for bringing you here. Last night I had much work to do, but I also couldn’t leave you alone with your condition. So, I’ve no choice, but to bring you here.”

Yeah, I had a terrible time last night. I thought I would be very happy after did some terror to that jerk and his b*tch. But I just couldn’t laugh and cried out loud instead. Lee Jonghyun was the one who calmed me down although I didn’t explain a single thing about my problem.

After I ended my cry he drove me to CNBLUE’s dorm, not to my flat. He kept silent and just gave me his shirt for me to change after we arrived at his room. I didn’t even realize that my white dress was dirtied by my finger’s blood. He also brought me medicine for bruises on my knees. After that, he said that he had works to do and let me to sleep first. I was very tired so I slept after he switched off the lamp. But, I knew he stayed up until six, so now he just slept for two hours. 

“I know,” I said weakly as I bowed my head, “I’m so sorry. I’ve troubled you… once again.”

“Get ready,” he patted my thigh softly as he stood up, “Minwoo’s Mama went out town in early morning to pick flowers for her flower shop. CNBLUE need to go to office after breakfast. Can you help Jungshin’s wife to look after Minwoo? I’ll count it as my payment, so you won’t owe me.”

Oh, he surely had a long explanation. I nodded for the answer.

“I’ll wait for you outside.”

***


Hi, hi, hi! We meet again. I'm in an extremely good mood today. So, I decided to double update this story.

Here is the second chapter of today. Thank you for my reader and subscriber! *bearhug*

Don't forget to leave comments and critics. Gamsahamnida! *bow*