French's Gul Twigim ( 프랑스어의 굴 튀김)

An Open Relationship

Yoonjin's POV

"B-but how come? How did you know each other, then?"

I let a sigh. I didn't even know if we were really know each other. Me? And Lee Jonghyun? We were not friends, but we were not strangers either. If we were friends we would have know each other, but I didn't know about him. If we were strangers I wouldn't have the thought of calling him when I was in trouble and he wouldn't help me either. We were just two weirdos who depended on each other—sometimes.

And this eonnie asked what? Am I his girlfriend? Oh well, a girl who slept in boy's room never means that the girl was his girlfriend. We were just in an unexplained situation. Weird, but not awkward. Ah, could you get what I mean?

"Yoonjin-ah, are you still there?" she asked me once again.

Wait! What's her last question? How did we know each other?

"Just because," I answered lightly, "Well, I met him--and the boys--in France on Golden Disk Award 2017."

 

Flashback

Paris, January 21st 2017

It was a cold winter when the rehearsal of 31st Golden Disk Award in France when the crews was getting busier. I run to the waiting room to do my work--called the next performer to rehearse. I saw the list and looked for their room—CNBLUE. 

I knocked the door in front of me and opened the door slowly as I came into their rooms. "Excuse me—"

"You lose! Lose!!!!" I saw the tall guy shouted to the blonde hair guy while he pointed to a tablet on his hands. If I wasn't wrong the tall guy was Lee Jungsin and the blonde guy was Jung Yonghwa.

"How come? I get the higher points than you!" The Jung Yonghwa guy shouted back to him. What were they arguing about? Are they playing game? It's not like that it is the right time to play. They must go to work!!! They're not even kids for heaven's sake!

"Ehem!" I cleared my throat. "Excuse me, AOA rehearsal is about to finish. CNBLUE is the next. Can you guys be prepared?" I asked them.

Jung Yonghwa and Jungshin stopped their debate and stared at me weirdly. What—What's wrong with me? I wondered as I curled my eyebrows. The guy, who was playing the drum stick before, stood up as he put off his earphone. He's Kang Minhyuk, right?

"Is it our turn? Thank you for informing us," Kang Minhyuk got his own stuffs and walked to me—ready to the stage. I nodded and bowed for my answer.

"I'll beat you later," Jung Yonghwa brought his guitar as he cursed to Lee Jungshin. The tall guy just grinned to his hyung as he followed him carried his own bass. They followed Kang Minhyuk went out the room.

Well, at least, my first job was done. Piuh. I looked around the room to make sure nothing left. Wait! Doesn't CNBLUE consist of four members? Kang Minhyuk, Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jungshin and... Lee Jonghyun, right? Where's the last guy?

"Buurrrp~"

I heard a burping voice from the corner of the room. Instantly, I looked for the voice and found out a pale skin man was sitting on the corner while eating a plate of food. I didn't know the name of the food, but it seemed like this.

Isn't he Lee Jonghyun the guitarist? I saw that man was enjoying his food like he didn't care about anything.

"Excuse me, Sir. You're Lee Jonghyun-ssi, right? I think you should hurry up because your bandmate already make them way to the stage to rehearse," I said to him bluntly. How dare he enjoyed the food when it's time for him to work? Tch.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he put the plate on the table and then grabbed his guitar, "Y'know that French's cuisine is really delicious. I can't abandon it. Kkk~"

I answered him with my awkward smile. It's not funny, Sir!

Okay, with this last guy CNBLUE was complete. I followed Lee Jonghyun to the stage. I had the task to handle the 7th 'till 9th performers' rehearsal--CNBLUE was the 7th performer. So, my job hadn't finished yet after I made sure there were nothing wrong with their stage.

When I arrived on the stage I saw Kang Minhyuk was setting his drum set, Jung Yonghwa and Lee Jungshin with their equipments as well. I walked to the front of the stage and looked back to them—to make sure if they had the right position. 

"Han Yoonjin!" I heard the Sound Director-nim called me from the backstage. I instantly run to him, he must had something to order. He explained everything he wanted me to do and I just nodded for the answer.

"Achoo~!" Oh, damn! It's noon tho, why it's getting more cold? I tighten my scarf as I went up to the stage again after I got what sound director wanted.

I squinted my eyes when I saw something weird on the left wing's stage. I hoped I was just seeing things because the dim light of the room, but that guitarist... Is he okay? I saw him wiped his sweat with his arm over and over again. It's not even hot here, isn't it?

"Lee Jonghyun-ssi, is the sound going well?" I checked him. He nodded as he wiped his sweat again.

I saw his skin was getting red and there were rashes on his face. He fixed his guitar position on his shoulder as he closed his eyes; he seemed held back a pain. I was getting worried out of the blue—well, of course he was standing in front of me for heaven's sake!

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He opened his eyes to look at me. In a blink of eyes, he closed his eyes again, took off his guitar from his shoulder, and run as he covered with his hand. I was confused for a second, but I decided to chase after him. Yeah, at least I knew something was going wrong with him.

The crews on the back stage asked "what's going on" with their confused eyes when they saw me chase after him. I ignored them because I must know what happened to this client of mine first. I thought it was part of my job though—taking care of my artists (?).

He run to the toilet—oh okay it men's toilet, should I go in?— maybe he just had a nature callWhen I was busy with my thought in front of the toilet's door, I heard a sound of someone vomited. Did he vomit? Without thinking twice, I went in the toilet and found Lee Jonghyun stood in front of washbowl while held his stomach.

"Are you okay, Lee Jonghyun-ssi?"

He hardly opened his eyes to answer my question. His sweat was everywhere but there was no vomit food on the washbowl. I thought he was just get a nausea. I saw him signed want to say something when suddenly he flipped his body and leaned on the washbowl—panting.

"Hah-hah-hah," I heard him hardly breath. Oh gosh, I hope it's not what I think.

"Do you feel a breathless?" I asked—of course he is, Fool! I just don't want to admit that this man in front of me having an asthma.

I quickly grabbed his hand and helped him walked to the corner of the room. I made him sat  upright and leaned on my body. Ough, he is heavy! I thought I knew how to handle this because I had a friend who had asthma and sometimes the asthma attacks suddenly. The next thing after sat him upright was loosen tight clothing.

"Do you have your inhaler with you?" I asked him once again. Oh damn, of course he coldn't answer me. He shook his head. 

"Lee Jonghyun-ssi, can you hear me?" I started to find another solution for this condition, I've met this condition with my friend before when she didn't bring her inhaler. "Please do what I said: exhale slowly... yeah, exhale... then inhale... exhale again... inhale again... slowly," I gave him an instruction. "Just keep do it, I'll call for help."

I looked for my walkie talkie on my jeans pocket, oh it was difficult because I had Lee Jonghyun's on me. "Han Yoon Jin's speaking. Anyone please call ambulance quickly. CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun has an asthma attack in toilet. I need a help here, QUICKLY!"

In a second the other crews went in to the toilet and lifted Lee Jonghyun's body. I saw the the other CNBLUE's member rushed to him and the director looked for me.

"What a mess going on, Han Yoon Jin-ssi?" he asked.

"I don't know. I saw him not feeling well since he's on the stage and then he run here and I found him already has a breathless," I told him  the truth.

"Oh okay, I think you must clear the mess. Go to the hospital and take care of everything there. You know French, right?"

"Excuse me?" I didn't get what he wanted me to do, but then I just noded. "Okay."

I run to the ambulance and go to the hospital accompanied that weak guitarist. I found Jung Yonghwa and the other man—I thought he was their manager—already sat in the ambulance. "I hope he'll be okay."

***

"Ya! Baboya!" I heard Jung Yonghwa shouted after Lee Jonghyun got his consciousness on his bed.

"What?" Lee Jonghyun just asked him back for the response.

"You make me have a heart attack. I thought it was joke when someone told me that you have an asthma attack. You don't even have an asthma," the manager told him.

Lee Jonghyun then laughed. "I'm sorry, I also thought I would die soon. Having Paris as my last resting place is a great thing though!"

"Michin!" Jung Yonghwa slapped his arms. "You know why you have an asthma attack? What the doctor said hyung—anaphylaxsis? Whatever the name. You got it because you have allergic with food. Did you even know what you eat?"

"Oyster Fritters or something I supposed. Why? It's delicious, I love it. It's not gul (굴) though."

"Ijassiki! That's why I called you a FOOL!!!! Oyster means GUL, baboya! Oyster Fritters is Gul Twigim, BABO!" Jung Yonghwa cursed at him over again.

"WHAT???" Lee Jonghyun sat up in a shock. "But, I couldn't taste it as gul, it's just delicous. You know I'm picky about food. How come I couldn't sense my allergic food?"

"Yeah, it's your lesson for being greedy with food," the manager said, "You got the worst symptom because you have a vigorous exercise lately so the allergens gets you badly."

Lee Jonghyun frowned and let a sigh. "Where are Minhyuk and Jungshin?" he asked.

"I told them to wait in hotel. Minhyuk cried when you were lifted to ambulance, so I didn't want him to make trouble here. Jungshin comforted him," the manager told him. Yeah, I also saw that scene.

"But I still can perform tomorrow, right?" he asked in worry tone.

"Of course you can, you'll discharge after you eat. Thanks to someone who give you the first aid," Jung Yonghwa said as he looked at me who only could see them talked to each other from the corner of the room.

Lee Jonghyun followed Yonghwa's signed and he saw me who gave him an awkward smile.

"Ah, I remember you. Thank you for giving me the first aid. I owe a life from you, Miss—what's your name?"

"Han Yoonjin, my name's Han Yoonjin."

End of Flashback

 

"Hellooo~! Yoonjiin-ah, are you still there?" Once again Namhee eonnie broke my thought. 

I just smiled to remembered my first meeting with CNBLUE and that Lee Jonghyun. Yeah, after that incident Lee Jonghyun kept telling me about how much he owe from me. We met again in Music Bank back stage every week, so we were being acquaintances—I couldn't say that we were friends though. Yeah, then time passed like this without I knew where it brought me to.

"Ah, eonnie I think I must go home now. I should take my car because I think I leaved it somewhere last night."

"Hey, but you haven't tell me what happened to you and the boys three years ago. If it is Golden Disk Award 2017, I think I haven't met Jungshin oppa then, and you did meet him! Tell me, tell me!" She insisted me.

"I'll tell you later eonnie, thank you for today!"

 


Hi! We meet again! Sorry, it makes me over 3 weeks to write this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this. Tell me if you have some critics about it. Feel free to leave comments! Thank you for my readers and subscribers! That's it for now. Baibai. <3