What's Going On?

An Open Relationship

Jonghyun’s POV

Three hours ago, before I went to this room to edit my demo songs, I checked the room on the left and found out Seunghyun and Junhee were recording. They were going to debut as a duo in two weeks. Me, with CNBLUE, was also going to come back next months. There are many things I should prepare for it. We already had a factory of songs when we were in our hiatus for four months. So, it was the time to show our work to the company first.

 

“Hyung.”

 

I heard a sound of door been opening and a voice of man was calling me from behind. Then, I moved my sight from the computer to turn my head and found Seunghyun stood there. “Eoh, has it finished?”

 

“Yeah, just now,” he drew the chair out while he looked around to look for something, “Where are the others?”

 

“They didn’t come. They’re busy with their family. I’m a loner, hahaha...”

 

“Tsk, are you kidding yourself? Just go for date, and then get married. You’re not young anymore,” he mocked me. Tcih.

 

“Mwoya? Are you giving me an advice? Look who’s talking,” I ignored him as I concentrated to my computer again.

 

“At least I have a yeochi, merong!” He teased me like a kid. Jinjja, ijashiki!

 

I was about to hit his head, but then suddenly Junhee popped up from the door.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, where—” she stopped her saying as she surprised of my existence, “Jonghyun oppa! You’re here?”

 

“Eung. Is the rocording going smooth?” I asked, and then she nodded for the answer. “Eoh... Junhee-ya, do you still can’t call Seunghyun properly? He is older than you, and you are even dating him now.”

 

“I’m already tried to talk about it, hyung. She—your beloved yeodongsaeng—can never call me properly,” Seunghyun said with a helpless expression. She never called him “oppa” since the day she was being rebellious in her trainee days. “She even made a fuss with Minhwan’s wife because she can’t even call him properly in front of his wife.”

 

“It’s enough to have 8 oppas in my life—Yonghwa, Hongki, Jonghoon, Wonbin, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin, Jaejin. You and Minhwan are chingoo, CHINGOO,” she was blazing with anger, but it was just act. Is it a couple fight? I shook my head, mwolla.

 

“Geurigo,” she added. “Sejin just exaggerated it. It wasn’t like I made a big problem with her. I just called her husband, ‘Minhwan-ah!’. Is it wrong? It’s his name though. Did I have to call him ahjussi?”

 

This girl really was getting more stubborn each day. Did I "rise" her wrong? LOL. I knocked her head to stop her argument.

 

“Oppa! Appooo,” she pouted. “Seunghyun-ah, oppa hits me. Why don’t you scold him?”

 

“I’m quitting fight with him,” Seunghyun answered, “he is on my side now, not yours.”

 

I just laughed out loud. Yeah, I’ve been her bodyguard for 13 years and now she’s even dating her ‘enemy’. Tsk, I'm speechless.

 

Time has passed, people have changed, hate became love, love never stays still, but it felt like I was the only one who stayed still. Even the aegyo Prince Minhwan got married when he was only 26 years old; and then he lived happily with his small family and even worked better. The news about Minhwan getting married was also a big hit. He was the second idol who got married in their twenties, after Wonder Girls’ leader did. People just can’t ever erase the image of 16 years old boy of him.

 

Sigh. Yeah, I still remembered the flash storms in 2017 like it happened yesterday. FT Island’s cutie magnae got married in 2017 and then FNC gave one more surprise news by announcing CNBLUE’s lovely magnae’s—Kang Minhyuk—marriage, a month later after Minhwan’s. Seongho hyung did have a terrible headache that time. But, 2017 never gave him a single time for him to rest, because 2017 closed by the news of Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun became an official couple.

 

“Hyung, are you still there?” Seunghyun’s voice broke my thought.

 

“Eoh, wae?”

 

“Junhee asked if you want to have dinner with us,” Seunghyun said.

 

“I—” I was about to say ‘yes’ when suddenly my phone rang. Who is it? My forehead was wrinkled—Han Yoon Jin?

 

“Han Yoon, wae?”

 

“Can you come here in 10 minutes?” I heard her husky voice thru the phone. Jinjja. Did she drink again?

 

“Eodiya?!” I asked in panic. Ten minutes? Did she really need me to rush? What happened to her?

 

“Eodiya?” I asked again, but she didn’t answered. “Ya! YA! HAN YOON JIN, EODIYA?”

 

Click. She hung up the phone. Michin! Eodiya? Jinjjaaaa. In hurry, I grabbed my car key and went out the room. I barely could hear Junhee and Seunghyun called me. I just need to get my car quickly and rushed to find her. I thought I knew the obvious place she was in.

 

I made an extreme manuver in FNC parking park and then drove my car in full speed. In some minutes I already parked my car on the road side, in front of a buildings’ row. Actually I made it on time because I drove like crazy. 

 

It’s the first time in my life I felt a fear. I was scared. Yoonjin never called me at this hour—it was only 10 pm. Was she already drunk—at this time? And... her call was short. Usually, she never hung up the phone until I got to her place. She talked more than usual when she was drunk, but her husky voice... It was sound like she was under pressure. Did someone hurt her?

 

I scanned the entire room after I entered that quite bar. Of course, it was only 10 pm. Is she really here like I guessed? Ah, that’s her! I felt like a tons of weight carry out from my shoulders when I captured her figure. She was sitting comfortably on a seat in the corner. But, I felt some strange aura around her.

 

I came to her and then took a seat beside her. “Mwoya? Why did you hang up the phone?” I gave her a sulked face.

 

“Sush!” She sticked her pointed finger on her lips to give me awareness.

 

She didn’t even look at me when I came. What happened? I tried to figure something by looking at the direction she saw. I found nothing there. The bar is still quite, there was just a few people there. Then, I looked at the table—it was empty. It seemed like she didn’t order something to drink. Fiuh... It’s a relief.

 

“What’s going on here, Han Yoon Jin-ssi?” I asked with a big question tag.

 

 


 

Arggghhh... I'm frustrated. I decided to stop this chpater here. Sorry for the short update. I'll do better on the next chapter.

 Thanks for reading and subscribing this story! ^^ Feel free to leave comments or critcs.