Coffee Shop

An Open Relationship

Yoonjin's POV

New Monday in new weekdays and I was in my extremely good mood. Yeah, I got my spirit back after those miserable days of mine. I created them by myself so I managed myself to went out there by myself too. And hey, I got a very good news today! My thesis finally had an ACC from my professor. You know what it means? Yeah, finally I could graduate by the end of this semester!!! Not to mention about my new title behind my name, but another good thing was I could be a full-worker in my company! Yeah!

Exciting about my lucky day, I drove my car to my buddy's coffee shop near my campus. I thought about having lunch but it was still 11 am so grabbing a cup of hot chocolate before lunch wasn't a crime, right? I missed that buddy of mine though. We rarely gathered lately due to our work.

"Welcome to—" That greeting stopped when the namja who gave that greeting saw me who was coming. "Jini-ya! What the hell you're coming here?" he asked disbelief. He leaded me to our favorite seat on the corner.

"Tch, what? It's forbidden for me to come here?" I complained him. "I'm thinking about closing this coffee shop, then."

Let me introduce you to this bestfriend of mine, Kim Taegyu. He was the owner of this coffee shop. I didn't make too much friends since I was busy studied and worked. Unfortunately, he was also a bestfriend of that b*stard Songju. It just happened this way, I made friend with his bestfriend maybe because we were same age-friend and we even shared the same birthday! But, it was a different matter between me and Songju; me and Taegyu; and Taegyu and Songju. Okay, let's not talk about that b*stard.

"I mean you're very busy. You even rejected my offer for each time I called you to come," he seemed sulk and I jest let a laugh, "Wait, I'll call Jinhyuk to come over. He is always nagging if I couldn't make you come here. Let's have an elevenses here, I tried a new recipe."

"NO! I'm already sick of those cakes of yours. I wanna have a proper lunch later," I said as I sipped my hot chocolate. He just pouted to respond my statement as he ended the call with Jinhyuk. Ah that boy I missed him too.

"Noo~na~!" What the heck?! Did he have wings or what? Didn't Taegyu just ended the call and that boy was already arriving in front of me. "I missed you badly!" he said as he pulled me into his embrace.

This Oh Jinhyuk was a year younger than me thus he called me noona. I didn't know why but we ended up joined in the weird gank consist of me, Taegyu, Jinhyuk himself, and Jinhyuk's girlfriend, Naeun. Naeun was the one who had asthma and always made us worry. She was two years younger than me and was an office worker like Jinhyuk.

"I didn't miss you!" I slapped him. "I missed Naeun, where is she?"

"I'm on my way to fetch them when Taegyu hyung called me informed that you're here. So, I came here first," he explained.

"Good boy!" I patted his head, he was like my own brother or it was better said like my own puppy. LOL. "Cham, you'll get her now, right? Buy me a lunch box, can you? I wanna eat rice!"

Giving him the money, I got a slapped on my head from Taegyu. "What? Are you going to eat here? It's forbidden to eat someone else's product in my shop!" he exclaimed.

"You're fussy!" I slapped his back with my dead glare. "Your shop doesn't have rice, does it? It's not the first time though."

"Pay for the seat then!" he argued back.

"STOP IT!" Jinhyuk shouted at us. "You're not even kids. I'll go get Naeun and the lunch boxes. Don't kill each other!"

We snorted as we glared each other, then laughed. Yeah, we didn't fight for a long time. "Please, let me have lunch here, eung? Eung?" I begged him with my aegyo.

"Tch, you can't do aegyo very well," he sighed.

I let a laugh of victory when he leaned on his back on the chair. He put his phone on the table when it suddenly rang. Leaning back his body, he pretended to sleep not caring about that phone-call. I peeked at that phone's monitor and found out his girlfriend's name on screen. Tch, he was too cold with that young girlfriend of him. I picked up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Yes, it's me and I'm with him right now. No—I mean he's busy with the customers right now. This night? Okay, surely I'll tell him later. Bye!" Hanging up the phone I received an annoying glare from him.

"What did she say?"

"She just wants you to accompany her this night," I answered him as I shrugged my shoulders.

"What did you say to her then?"

"I said, yes. You will fetch her tonight at 8 pm."

"YA!!!" He shouted as he intended to throw the magazine to my face.

"What? It's your task as her boyfriend though."

"But I don't want to. You just don't know her bad habit."

"I do know her. Why did you act ignorant to her? It was your choice to date a younger girl though. Just let her be, she's just in her early twenties for heaven's sake!"

"That's the problem!" he exclaimed with more sulky face.

I ignored him as I started to read that magazine on his hand. Where was that Jinhyuk and Naeun? Naeun office wasn't that far from here? Why did they take a long time to come? Arrrgghh, I was already hungry.

"So, how are you and Songju? I didn't meet him lately," he asked carefully. So, that man didn't tell him what happened between us? Oh, of course he didn't tell his bad to his bestfriend. Or actually Taegyu already know this matter?

"We broke up," I answered lightly. I didn't want to show him how broken I was with this friend.

"Why?" he asked again.

"There were too much why, just ask that bestfriend of yours," I answered like I didn't care.

I knew this topic would be brought sooner or later. We were friends, we couldn't covered up anything. Sooner or later, he would brought his new girl here though. And Taegyu must be the first person who would knew about it. He was Taegyu's bestfriend but not included in our gank. So I thought coming here was the safest place for my fragile heart. I needed a comforter from my buddies.

Clang!

The shop door-bell was clanging—signed that a customers came in. I thought it was the nth times since I sat here, but that sound was breaking my silent state between me and Taegyu. Taegyu gave me a sign with his eyebrow—commanding me to look at something coming behind me. Turning my head I found that figure was coming to us. I turned my head back to Taegyu with a shocking face. Jang Songju, the b*stard we were talking about.

Without permission he took a seat beside Taegyu. I didn't want to look at him so I continued reading the magazine—acting like he was not around.

"Gimme espresso!" I heard he ordered Taegyu.

"Tch, order to cashier, Sir. If you don't know where it is, I will show you then," Taegyu nagged to him. I let a smirk to hear that conversation. Without I looked at that scene I could figure out the sulky face of Taegyu.

"I want your hands to make it. NOW!"

"Ara, ara!"

Crap! What the heck? Taegyu, BABO! Why did he leave me with this crappy man? I avoided him all the time and now I was ended up meeting him in this place. Even more, after I did that lame revenge on him the night before yesterday? Oh God, I hoped he didn't know that it was me.

"Lee Jonghyun," he suddenly talked. "That guy who was with you that night. He was Lee Jonghyun, right?"

Putting the magazine angrily on the table, I started to look at him. "Sorry, are you talking to me?"

I felt a nerve wrecking feeling right now. Gosh! How come he knew about it? I hoped he was just randomly jumped into a conclusion. He didn't even know what he was saying, right?

"Don't be nervous. I won't do anything about this," he talked again.

"I don't know what you're talking right now," I grabbed the magazine again and decided to ignore him.

He didn't talk any more words until Taegyu came with his espresso. Taegyu seemed can read the cold situation between me and Songju so he joined us in silence. Tsk, I thought I have to go now.

"Eonnie!!!" a shrill voice suddenly broke the silence on that corner table. I turned my head and found out Naeun was running to us with her arms widely open—ready to hugged me. I welcomed her hug warmly. With the corner of my eyes I saw Jinhyuk pouted.

"Ah, Songju hyung is here too. Long time no see," he greeted him in an amusement.

"Yeah, long time no see," he replied. "What's that on your hand? Lunch box? Do I have mine too?"

"Ah, I didn't know that you'll come, so—"

"Give him yours, you can eat mine," I cut his words as I gave Songju a cold glare. "I forgot I have a meeting so I have to go now."

Standing up I didn't even bothered to looked at them and looked at the floor instead. Before I looked at my way to the shop's door, I already found out my face already wet of a water splash. No, it wasn't an ordinary water. It was a cold ice americano. I looked up to find out who the hell dare make a mess with me. And I found her. Her. That b*tch.

"I'm warning you eonnie!" She pointed her fingers at my face! I gathered my fist in anger. I was the one who should warned you, b*tch! But, I held myself from exploding.

"Don't meet Songju oppa again! He's not yours anymore!" She exclaimed with those fiery eyes. I felt that all of customers in this shop were looking at us.

I wiped my wet and sticky face, then gave a cold glare on her. "Ask that to that oppa of yours. I'm not talking to a kid," I mumbled as I walked outside.

JERK!

I angrily open my car's door. What the hell was happening just now??? What was with that appeared in front of me out of the blue? And she said what? Don't meet him again? I never wanted to meet him!

"!!!" I punched the car's dashboard with anger. What?! Give me back my happy Monday!!!

Knock. Knock. Knok

"Eonnie, are you okay?"

I tilted my head to look at someone who knocked on my car's window. Naeun. I opened the window's glass a little so she could see me clearly.

"Don't worry, I'm okay."

"I already gave her a lesson, just call me if she makes a mess with you again."

"Arasseo! I have to go. See you."



Hi, all! Finally I could post this lame chapter. Sorry, I made original characters played alone here. Please let me know your critics. Write down on the comments box below. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter!!! *bow*