Comeback to Headquarter

An Open Relationship

Author’s POV

A black van stopped in front of a big building with an orange-dominate decoration in Chongdamdong—Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The van’s sliding door was opened and people around that building took a glance at it. A long foot stuck outward unwavering followed by the man body. People started wondering who the man holding an instrument bag was.

Before they rocognized him, another man got off from the car. He was smiling as put his hand on his forehead to cover his eyes from a strong sun light. His smile was angelic. People were jaw-drop. Before they behaved, they saw that angelic-smile man was about to fall as someone kicked his from the car.

Another man got off from that van. Like the first two men, he was holding an instrument bag in his right hand and his left hand was holding a cup of ice americano. He threw a warm smile to angelic-smile man as he helped that man to stood up straightly as an apology.

Slam!

That van’s sliding door finally was closed as the last man got off from that van. He was wearing a headphone and holding an instrument bag as well. People could see, he was bitting a bread coolly as they saw that bread elegantly been torn. People who watched them from the begining instantly shook their head to behave themself. And then, they realized that they were...

Lee Jungshin. Kang Minhyuk. Jung Yonghwa. Lee Jonghyun.

“CNBLUE!!!”

They screamed, near to cry as they saw that four men walked to enter that building. Security staff instantly make a guard for the four men. People who screamed actually a fans-group of a hoobae band under FNC Entertainment—Qryptone. They were waiting for a fan-signing event from that band.

They didn’t know CNBLUE would come to FNC Entertainment that day. They only knew CNBLUE had already finished their military service in late March. There was no news about them after Lee Jungshin’s private marriage in early April. Nil. They were like transfered to another planet for about 4 months.

And here they were—in their headquarter office. The news about CNBLUE arrival in FNC Entertainment spread quickly with a lot of prejudice news tagging along. Public were longing to them badly. They were like sunk in a deep ocean in their hiatus for over two years. Finally, they showed their self again, so people weren’t worrying about them anymore.

“CNBLUE sunbaenim, annyonghaseyo! Qryptone imnida!” Five male teenagers greeted CNBLUE with a deep bow. They were FNC’s maknae band, debuted in 2018, a month before CNBLUE enlisted; Yonghwa even gave them a song for their debut.

“Your fans really isn’t a joke, huh? You’ve grown up very well,” Jungshin said as he tapped the leader’s arm.

“Sunbaenim, you’re so mean. Why do you come out of the blue after you were sunk in a deep ocean? It’s our day! Can’t you see? Your arrival makes our fans turn to you,” another Qryptone member said with a fake sulky face.

“Hahaha... Mianhe,” Jonghyun apologize with a funny manner.

“Sorry, uri dongsaeng. We don’t know about your event,” Yonghwa added.

Then, the nine of them were into a warm laugh and casual talk between sunbae and hoobae. They missed each other though. While CNBLUE protected their land, the hoobae took care of music market. They were overwhelming love to each other.

“Geurom, we’re going to go up first. You kids, succes for today. Fighting!” Minhyuk cheer them up.

CNBLUE were very mature already and FNC never put in order for them anymore. Before their military service, surely they were busy with their international business, but Yonghwa and Joghyun even had become music producers for their hoobaes, while Minhyuk and Jungshin had become teacher for trainees. CNBLUE had become FNC pioneers along with FT Island and Juniel.

About their arrival in headquarter office, Yonghwa never told it to Han Daepyonim. After Jungshin’s marriage, Yonghwa only told that they were going to extend their hiatus for several months and would come to office after they finished their necessity. A day after Yonghwa told that, they really didn’t appear in public or office, not even once. And here, they finally came here—to come back!

Bang!

Yonghwa open the door of a room roughly, then entered the room followed by the rest of the members. Two namjas and a yeoja inside the room who seemed busy doing something looked up to them surprisingly. They were Han Daepyonim, Song Seunghyun, and Juniel.

“O-oppadeul?” Juniel was stuttering as looking at them disbelief. She stood up and came to them. “Ya! Nappeun saram! Nappeun saram! Nappeun saram! Nappeun nappeun saram!” she yelled and hit them on the chest one by one.

“Hyung, why are you here?” Seunghyun also disbelief.

“Appa!” Juniel called Han Daepyonim to get his attention. “These oppadeul really are nappeun saram! They turn off their phone and never replied my email, not even once!”

Han Seongho only laughed to hear her complain about CNBLUE. Juniel missed them badly after they couldn’t meet due to their military service. When Jungshin married, she couldn’t attend because she was bussy in took care of FNC Japan trainees. And after that, her CNBLUE oppadeul disappeared. It made her frustrate.

“They also didn’t replied my email, Junhee-ya. I can’t help it either. Who can stop them?” Han Seungho said to Juniel with a hopeless tone.

Then, he turned to look CNBLUE one by one with a cold glare. “Ya! Michyeosseo! How can you be that confident to go back after disappear for a long time? You think people are still waiting for you?” Han Daepyonim scolded them in front of their face. He seemed very angry, but then he smiled warmly.

Yonghwa grabbed his arms, then hugged him. “Ah, hyung... Are you worrying about us that much? Eung, eung, eung?” Yonghwa did aegyo to him.

Han Seungho pushed Yonghwa. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. Jinjja! Of course, I’m worry about you.”

“You should’t be worry about them, hyung,” Seunghyun cut their talk. “Jungshin hyung was enjoying his honeymoon, Minhyuk hyung maybe was making a dongsaeng for Minwoo, Yonghwa hyung surely was having a pleasure time with Seohyun noona,” he teased them, “and Jonghyun hyung? What were you doing? Why don’t you have a girlfriend? Jinjja, it frustrates me,” he added her saying to Jonghyun with a disgusting look to him.

“Ya! Neo!” Jonghyun instantly grabbed Seunghyun and put around his arms to Seunghyun’s neck—ready to choke him.

“Don’t say something like that, Seunghyun-ah. You know, it’s bad,” Minhyuk started his lecture time.

“Hahaha, you know about it for 13 years, Seunghyun-ah. He always keep his eyes on you. You never change, you really are trouble maker,” Jungshin added.

“You are the same, hyung!” Seunghyun sulked to Jungshin. He was right, he and Jungshin were the only two who could boiled up Jonghyun’s temper.

Jonghyun loosened his arms on Seunghyun’s neck, then turned to Juniel. “Break up with him! There are many good boys out there, why do you end up dating this hopeless guy?”

Jonghyun along with Yonghwa always been fussy about it since they knew Seunghyun and Juniel dating. Juniel was a precious yeodongsaeng to them and Seunghyun was a trouble maker they fought with since their trainee days. So, they completely against it.

“What’s wrong with me?” Seunghyun protested. “There are many pretty girls out there too, why don’t you go to date them?” He talked back to Jonghyun with his impolite manner.

“Seunghyun-aaahh!” Minhyuk warned Seunghyun not to continue his rebellion. They hadn’t met for along time. They knew they missed each other, but they always ended up fighting.

“Neo!” Yonghwa came near to Seunghyun with a death glare. “Be good to Junhee or you’ll die!”

“Enough! Enough!” Han Seongho couldn’t help the situation again. “You are all mature. Why do you end up fighting again, huh? Do you want me to punish you again?” he warned them.

The six of them gulped hearing Han Seungho’s warning. They still clearly remembered about what Han Seongho talked about. It still felt like yesterday when they fought in their trainee days 10-13 years ago. That time, Han Seungho would end up punish all of the trainees to run around Hongdae district until dawn—wore only boxer. Juniel was the one who didn’t be punished since she was the only yeoja that time.

“Eiii, we are not kids any more, hyung,” Jungshin and Seunghyun complained together with the axact words. “I’m a married man now,” Jungshin added.

“So, don’t fight again! Why can’t you be calmed like Minhyuk, huh?” Han Seungho started his leson. “And you two—Yonghwa, Jonghyun, don’t be paranoid. Seunghyun is doing well and Junhee is mature enough to have her own choice. They are even going to have a duet single,” he said wisely. “Uhm... Jonghyun, ah,” he turned to Jonghyun. “I’m wondering too, why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

Gawk. Everyone in that room were jaw-drop. The last question, the sensitive one, which make them fought a while ago, Han Seongho repeated it again. Jungshin, Minhyuk, Juniel, and Seunghyun uneasily glanced at Han Seongho, then at Jonghyun. Let’s eat fire!

“Aha-ha-haha...“ Yonghwa let out a corny laugh to melt the situation. “Don’t be worry, hyung,” he said as he put his hand around Han Seongho shoulders. “Lately he brought a girl home in the middle of the night,” he said like whispering to Han Seongho’s ears.

“WHAT?”


 

Hi! Finally I can update this story. Hopefully you'll like it.

Critics and comments are allowed. Thank you for reading this chapter! ^^