Chapter Eight

A college cinderella

The day of the ball

"Ssul?Are you ready?Come out and let me have a look."

Sulli,who was in the changing room,heard Vic's voice.She took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Ssul.."

Vic and Key who was standing in front of her was speechless.

"Is..is there something wrong?Does it really look that awful?"

Sulli thought that she must have looked really bad to make them speechless.She was about to go back in to change when Victoria finally broke out of her trance,

"Sulli,don't.You look absolutely gorgeous!"squealed Victoria.

"She is right.Girl,you have been hiding that amazing body for so long.Now..is the time to show it."Key said,grinning widely and snapping his fingers like a diva.

Sulli looked at herself in the long mirror.

Dream-font-b-Beautiful-b-font-Ball-Gown-

Her fair skin was shimmering in the pale rose dress.It was a dress that showed Sulli's personality.Demure and simple but with a spark of fun.

"Do i really look ok?"Sulli was still unsure of herself.

"Ssull!!!You look amazing!Trust me!"Vic said,crossing her heart.

"Ok,girl,there's no time to waste.Let's get you dolled up.You are going to be looking smoking hot when i am done with you."Key said,pulling Sulli in front of the dresser.

He applied eyeshadow that would bring out Sulli's lovely brown eyes,her lips were painted a dark,yet not too dark red.Key gave Sulli a very light makeup but kept those red lips.She looked innocent and y at the same time.Then,he started styling her hair.Her ebony black hair was curled at the end.After that Key started twisting and braiding her hair.

Wedding-braid-hairstyle-fashion_large.jp

(Her hair looks like the middle one.)

He even put some flowers in her hair,giving it a fun and romantic look.

Finally she was ready.She looked gorgeous,like a goddess.

"Oh,before you go,Ssull,I want you to have this."Vic said suddenly,producing a beautiful jewellery box.

Curiously,Sulli opened the box.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTku7TVAPrue1fF_7VA9AA

Inside the box was a beautiful necklace.Hanging on the simple silver chain was a butterfly.Its wings were studded with a diamonds and the main stones were sapphire.(Imagine:) )

"Vic..I can't accept this.It must have cost a fortune."Sulli said,closing the box and handing it back to Victoria.

"Silly girl.I want you to have it.Do you know why I chose the butterfly for you.The butterfly represents you.I want you to be like a butterfly,Sulli.I want you to be able to fly high,be happy.I want you to look for your own happiness."

Vic's kind words brought tears to Sulli's eyes which she hastily wiped away.

"Thank you,Vic.I really love it."Sulli said to Victoria,her eyes sincere.

Victoria put it on Sulli's neck.The cold chain was soothing and helped calm her nerves-just a bit.

"Alright guys.Now is the time to have fun,"Key said grabbing his coat and keys.

"Wait..Maybe I shouldn't go."

Sulli's words made Vic and Key stop in their tracks.

"Ssul,what's wrong?"

"Are you worried what would happen when you meet him again?"

Sulli nodded her head silently.

"Sulli,This is your night,Don't let your fears ruin it.Life is too short to let your fears keep you back from doing what you really want.Just..go.For yourself."Victoria said.

Sulli nodded her head after a moments' hesitation.Vic is right,this is my senior ball.I should go,for my own sake.

"Besides,you will be in a mask.It won't be that easy for him to recognise you."Key said,producing a gorgeous mask.

Sulli smiled.

"Now,let's go and have a great senior ball!!!"