Chapter One

A college cinderella

"Hi dad.."Sulli said sotly while looking at a picture of her late father.A man in his forties with the same smiling eyes as sulli looked back her.Memories of their good times together flashed beor her eyes and deep in her heart she knew that she would orever treasure those memories.

"SULLI!!!!"

Sulli woke up from her trance and immediately put away her photo.She quickly tied her long black hair in a loose ponytail and grabbed her bag.She looked over herself quickly in the long mirror in her bedroom-a beige cardigan and black skinny jeans,with brown ballet flats.Sulli was a modern Cinderella,waking up at five in the morning and preparing breakfast for her stepmom and stepsister.

"What took you so long?You should be faster next time.We need energy for our whole day you know,especially Krystal as she would be dancing the whole day.And today you need to sweep and mop the floor and clean the pool."said her stepmom,Vanessa,while krystal sat beside her smirking.

'Yes I know.Sorry,Vanessa."Sulli apologized.

Yes that was how her life went everyday.

After that,krystal and sulli would go to school together.THey go to the same school-Xi Academy for Arts.Sulli majored in fashion while krystal majored in dance.But though they went to school together,they did not arrive together.Krystal would always drop Sulli off a block before their school-she did not want anyone to know that they were living together.Though krystal went to the school paying,Sulli went there with a full scholarship,provided that she kept her grades up.

When Sulli arrived at school,Key-her best buddy ran to her like he hasn't seen her for decades.

"SSSulll!!!Guess what?Our school's founder's son is coming to our school.He just transferred from Beijing.I heard that he is pretty good-looking and i heard that he is still on the market..."Key sing-songed into Sulli's ear.

Sulli rolled her eyes.Key was always looking for a boyfriend for her.He thinks that since Sulli lives the life o Cinderella,She should have a prince too.

"I don't need a boyfriend,Key.I am as busy as it is.I don't have time for love in my life now.Besides i have you."Sulli said to Key.

"Puh-leeze.Where have i heard that line before,Cindy?Every girl needs a man in her life."

Cindy was what Key sometimes call her,short for Cinderella.

"And judging by how your stepsis is dressed up,I am guessing that she heard the news too."Key said causing Sulli to look in her stepsis' direction.Sure enough Krystal was patting her hair and adjusting her hot pink dress.

"Hmmph!If you ask me YOU Sulli would always be prettier than her..."Key went on.

Sulli smiled to herself shaking her head a little.Just then a sleek black car pulled up in front of where Sulli was standing.A crowd of girls surrounded Sulli,trying to catch a glimpse of the famous youth.Sulli wanted to break free of the crowd but was trapped between the screaming girls.

The girls' screams became louder when a tall,lean boy who looked about a year older than Sulli stepped out of the car.He had dirty-blonde hair with short bangs swept to the side.He was definately handsome,thought Sulli.

Suddenly, a girl pushed Sulli causing her to lose her balance.Sulli closed her eyes and braced herself for the fall.Then she felt a pair of strong arms circling around her.When she opened her eyes,she was immediately mesmerized by the boy in front of her.His eyes were a light brown with gold flecks around his pupils.Her heart started pounding and they held each other's gazes.For maybe a bit too long.Sulli was pushed aside by Krystal.

"Hi,I am Krystal Jung.Head dancer and cheerleader of the school.Welcome..er.."said krystal,not knowing what his name was.

"Luhan."was his short simple answer,his eyes leaving Krystal"s,searching for Sulli's who was standing nearby.

Luhan...so that's his name.thought Sulli to herself,knowing that she would forever remember his name.