Chapter Six

A college cinderella

Is it possible that he can hear my heartbeat too?Sulli thought to herself.Her heart was beating at a very fast pace.Her eyes never leaving Luhan's.

Luhan took out his handkerchief and gently wiped Sulli's face.Then,he slowly helped her up,his eyes never leaving hers'.

Suddenly,Krystal who was watching all this,came forward and pushed Sulli away,causing Luhan to lose his grip on her.

"Why don't you just go now?You ugly,disgusting girl.You and Luhan are both from totally different worlds,You guys will never be together.You are not worthy to have him.You..are just a maid,a girl who has no family,not even a place to live in,while he,is the heir to Xi Enterprise.He is a prince while you are just...just...dirty little Cinderella!!!"Krystal shouted in Sulli's face.

Luhan immediately pushed Krystal away after hearing those words and went to hold Sulli's hand,but Sulli pushed his hand away.

"Sulli..."Luhan said,softly.

"She's right.You...and I..We are living in different worlds.We will never be together.It is impossible...I am not like the other girls you are usually with-pretty,always wearing nice clothes,with tons of money,driving nice cars.....I don't fit in your world,Luhan and I don't think you fit in mine too..."Sulli said,her eyes b with tears.

"Sulli!I don't care about those things.I just know that...that...I am in love with you.."Luhan said,gripping Sulli's shoulders so hard,she thought they would be bruised.His eyes were so sincere.

"No."Sulli said,coldly,pushing away Luhan's hands.

"Sulli..."

"No..Just leave me alone,Don't care about me from now on,forget about me.Go find another girl who is more worthy of having your heart,I...will never have the chance of being that girl."

Saying that,Sulli ran away,leaving Luhan standing there.

"Luhan...See?She is nothing.She is inconsiderate,she doen't even care about your feelings,she is a mean,useless,selfish girl who.."Krystal started saying.

"Just Be quiet can't you?!"Luhan suddenly shouted causing everyone to be shocked at his outburst.


"Lu..Luhan..You..shouted at me.."Krystal said,her voice quivering.

"Yes,I guess i did,didn't i?I bet that no one has ever raised their voice at you.You think that you are better than everyone,floating above them,but what you don't know is,Sulli is way better than you.She is considerate,she really cares abut you.You two could have been best friends,but you chose to hate her instead.The fact is,I think that you are jealous of her but not beacuse of her grades or money,but because of her kind heart.She always put others ahead of her,she is willing to sacrifice for the people she cares about.If you are willing to push aside your jealousy,you will see what a kind and caring person she is."Luhan said.

Krystal was silent.Her eyes were emotionless.

"And..I don't that you really like me.You just say that because I like Sulli."Luhan said.After that he left Krystal standing there,dumbfounded.

Sulli..no matter what you say..I will still love you,i will not give up unless you tell me yourself that you don't feel the same way too.Luhan said,his heart full of determination.

 

Hey guys!!!sorry i haven't updated in a while but i was preparing for my camp and i just got back yesterday.I will update again tomorrow,promise!!!I know that this is a very crappy chapter but i promise tomorrow's will be better.Please comment!!Thanks:)