Chapter Twelve

A college cinderella

Before Luhan called out her name,Sulli quickly pulled Victoria and hid behind the wall.

"Sulli!What are you doing?"hissed Victoria.

Sulli put her finger to her lips,signaling her to be quiet.

"Hyung,I thought that girl was Sulli."Sehun said,scratching his head confusedly.

"I thought so too..We must have been wrong.Let's go."Luhan said.

"Oh!Hyung,don't forget that we are meeting the girls this afternoon."Sehun said,reminding Luhan.

"Oh right.I still can't believe that you actually used such a cheesy method.What i had in mind was different."Luhan said,sounding annoyed.

"Hey!Hyung,you know me,I am the Cheesy King."Sehun said,sticking his tongue out at Luhan.

"Yah!I am still older than you alright?"Luhan said.playfully punching Sehun's arm.

"I know I know.Come on.Let's go to class."Sehun said,putting an arm around Luhan's neck.

Once they were out of sight,Sulli and Victoria came out.

"Sulli,why are you so afraid of him?Why don't you just tell him that you are Cinderella?"Victoria asked exasperated.

"I-I am just afraid."Sulli said,quietly.

"About what?"

"What if..when he finds out that I am Cinderella..he is going to be so disappointed.He will find out that the girl he was looking for is just a loser.A girl who has nothing and no family.."Sulli said,dejectedly."Besides..He already has a girlfriend..It wouldn't be right..He should not be looking for some mysterious Cinderella..He should be with his girlfriend..She is the one who should be loved by him,She has the right to be loved by him."

"Ssul!!When did love ever has the word "right"?Love should not be about who has the right to love someone or..or care about someone.It is all about one person loving the other,who willingly loves and care for the other.Yes,everyone has the right to be loved but if only the person they love,loves them too.Do you know what I am saying?"Victoria asked Sulli after giving her such an inspiring speech.

"She still has the right to be loved by him,After all she is the one who is with him first."Sulli said,still not getting the point.

"Oohh.."Victoria said,her fingers rubbing her temples."Ok.Let's just get to class..Maybe after you confess to Luhan that it was.you would get what I was trying to tell you."Victoria said pulling Sulli to go to class.

"Vic..who said that I was going to confess?I am nev-"Sulli was cut off by Victoria silencing her with a finger on her lips,before being dragged by Victoria to class.


At two o'clock

"Sehun,I don't know about this.."Luhan said quietly to Sehun who was beside him.

Almost all of the girls from the school came.They were all giggling and whispering,pointing at him and sometimes waving to him.

"Sehun,get me out of this.I will look for her my own way."Luhan said,standing up.

"Hyung!You can't leave now,I promise this is gonna work,trust me."Sehun said,pushing Luhan back to his seat.

"Okay!!Let's get started.First girl please!"Sehun said.

A girl with long blond hair who was wearing a white blouse and pink skirt approached them.

"Hi!My name's Annabelle.It's so nice to finally see you Luhan.I am your Cinderella.Oh,I knew that you and I were meant to be together and-"

Luhan cut her off before she could say anything more."I'm sorry for the interruption but on the night Cinderella left,she left behind something.What is it?"

"Ohh..umm..was it a purse?"

"No..I'm sorry but you are not the one I'm looking for."Luhan said,apologising.

Girls after girls came and Luhan asked them the same question.But all of their answers were wrong,though some did say necklace but the pendant on the necklace was wrong.

"I'm sorry Hyung.I thought that this would work.We can always try some other ways.."Sehun said.

"No..It's fine.Maybe i should stop looking for her."Luhan said.

"Luhan?"

Luhan looked back and saw Krystal.

"What is it,Krystal?"Luhan said tiredly.

"I am Cinderella."Krystal said confidently.

'Look,Krystal I am sure you are but just not mine ok?"Luhan said.He was too exhausted to play with Krystal's little game."I am noy your princ-"

"I lost a necklace.It has a butterfly on it.It is silver with sapphires."

Krystal's words made Luhan froze.

'Wh-what?"

"The necklace has a silver butterfly with sapphires."

Krystal..is the one I am looking for?