Chapter Eighteen

A college cinderella

"Ya!Choi Sulli!"

Sulli turned her head around and saw Krystal behind her.

They had gotten back to the campsite now-the whole progression at the beach.When she saw Miss Goo with a knowing smile on her face she knew that the teacher was in the plan all along.Sulli just smiled shyly at her and bowed.

While they ae still some students who talk about them,most ae fine with it-for now.

However she still has to face one more person.The scariest one.

Sulli now faced the sulking Krystal.

"Yes?"Sulli said wearily to her.

"You are not going to get away with it you know?"Krystal said,staring straight at her.

"What?"Sulli asked.

"You being with Luhan isn't going to change a thing.Just because you are with him now doesn't mean that you are going to be in the same circle as him.You're still the same servant girl.You may think that everyone is fine with this but you'll see.You will have to face serious consequences for careless actions."Krystal said,smirking.

"I am aware of the outcome Krystal.I don't need your reminder.I am strong enough to face them."Sulli said wearily,turning around and walking away.

"How about Luhan?"Krystal said causing Sulli to stop in her steps.

Krystal seeing that Sulli has stopped took this as a chance to continue.

"You say you are ready but I doubt that you are prepared to see what is going to happen to Luhan."Krystal continued.

Sulli turned around facing the smirking Krystal.

"What do you mean?"Sulli asked carefully.

"You really don't know anything,do you?"Krystal ask in disbelief."Luhan is not the only heir to the Xi Enterprise.He has another cousin who is in the running to be the next President of the company.Luhan's chances of taking over the company is high but any little mistake could immediately disqualify him from being the next President.Being with you..Now I'm sure you know more than I do that you are not a liitle mistake..Am I right?"

"I.."Sulli stammered.

"You will not be able to withstand the consequences Sulli!No matter how strong you think you are!This isn't only about you.It's about Luhan.Your selfish act of wanting to be with him is going to leave him with nothing!"Krystal hissed at her.

"Besides do you think his parents can accept a mere servant girl as their daughter-in-law?"Krystal smirked."If you really love him,you will leave him."Having said that,she left.


"There you are.Where have you been this morning?I've been looking for you."Luhan said.

Startled,Sulli lifted her head to find Luhan smiling down at her.

"Oh..It's you."Sulli said,faking a smile as Luhan sat down beside her.

Sensing that something wasn't right,he lifted her face and looked at her.

"Hey are you alright?"He asked softly.

Sulli lifted her eyes to look into his.She forced a smile.

"Of course.I'm fine.Did you eat?"Sulli asked hoping to change the subject.

"Don't lie to me Sulli.I know when you are lying."Luhan said,frowning at her."What's wrong?"

"Nothing."Sulli said,taking his hands in hers.She rubbed her thumb over his smooth hand,thinking how their hands fit together perfectly."Really."

"I'll let you go this one time."Luhan said,clasping her hands tightly.

"So,tell me about your family."Sulli said.

"Well,there's only my dad,my stepmom and I.I don't have any brothers or sisters."Luhan started.

"Wait,stepmom?"Sulli asked him,confused.

"Yeah.My real mother passed away when I was seven.I don't really have a clear memory of her.My stepmom treats me well.She took care of me like her own son."

"That's good."Sulli said,relieved."At least she's not like mine."

"I'm sorry Sulli.I shouldn't have said so much."Luhan said.

"It's fine.I'm glad that you have a good stepmom."Sulli said,smiling at him.

Luhan pulled her closer until she was leaning against his chest with his arms wrapped around her.

"So..are you the only heir to the company?"Sulli asked even she knew the answer already.

"What?Are you suddenly interested in how much I have?Is that why you finally accepted me after knowing how much I'm worth?"Luhan said teasingly to her.

"Yah!I'm not that kind of girl!"Sulli protested,turning around.

Luhan took this an an opportunity to kiss her.Sulli's eyes were as wide as saucers.

When Luhan let her go,she was blushing madly.

"Y-yah."Sulli stammered.

"I know that Sulli.That's why I like you.You are sincere about me."Luhan said,grinning at her.They returned to their original position.

"Since you asked I do have another cousin who is umm I guess you can say competing with me for the company.But the odds are in my favour I guess.I have a better chance than him."Luhan said.

"Don't you have rules about what you can do and what you can't do?"Sulli asked.

"Sure.Actually we weren't supposed to date anyone we like.Our parents arrange our marriages."Luhan said,calmly.

"And you're telling me this now?!"Sulli said,pulling away.

"Because rules don't matter.Rules are meant to be broken anyway.Besides when my parents meet you,they are going to love you."Luhan said clamly and pulling her back into his embrace.

"The most important thing is you are going to be by my side and never leave me right?"Luhan said.

Sulli hesitated only a little before nodding her head.

"Promise?"Luhan asked,holding out his pinky.

"Promise."Sulli said,linking her pinky with his.

What Luhan doesn't know is that this promise can only be temporary.


Author's note

HELLO!!!I am so glad to be back!My exams have finally finished!Now all i can do is cross my fingers and hope i did well!

How was the chapter?Give me your comments guys!!:)

Love ya!!**