Final

A college cinderella

"Ahh I'm gonna miss you Ssul!"Said Victoria hugging Sulli tightly.

"We'll still see each other Vic."Sulli said,smiling."Call me when you are back ok?"

It is their graduation day.The main hall is filled with students hugging each other,calling out to keep in touch,exchanging phone numbers,crying,laughing…

Victoria is going to China with Nickhun to further her studies.

"Cindy!"Sulli turned to see a very angry Key making his way towards her.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me!How Could you?!"Key said in anger.

Sulli laughed and pulled her friend into a hug.

"How could i forget about you?As if!You are my bestest friend!Pabo!Without you,I could have never gotten through high school…"Sulli said hugging Key tightly.

"You're right!So don't you dare forget about me when I am gone."Key said happily.

"Yah!I am also Sulli's best friend you know?!I helped her a lot too!"Victoria suddenly in.

"I was friends with her longer so I win!"Key said childishly sticking out his tongue at Vic.

"Yah…"Vic started saying.

Sulli could only laugh at her friends.

She loves them both and is very grateful towards them.She is going to miss them.

Her eyes were suddenly covered by a pair of hands and a voice whispered in her ears.

"Guess who?"A voice she knew so well said.

"Umm…G dragon?"Sulli said,teasing him.

"Yah!How can you not know your own boyfriend's voice?"Luhan said removing his hands and looked at her in fake anger.

Sulli giggled. "I was kidding Luhan.Don't be angry?"Sulli said smiling at her boyfriend.

"Give me a kiss then I will think about it."Luhan said,cauaing Sulli to blush.

"Yah!We're in school.How can we do that here?"Sulli said,giving him a look.

"Yah!Lot's of couples kiss in school.Why can't we?"Luhan said,knowing well that Sulli was shy about PDA."How about on the cheek?"

Sulli looked at her boyfriend's pouting face and smiled.

"Fine.On the cheek.And then you'll forgive me?"Sulli asked.

Luhan nodded his head and lean in closer to her.

Sulli looked around making sure that no one was looking at them before tip-toeing to kiss Luhan's cheek.

However her lips were met by Luhan's when he suddenly turned his head to the side.

A chorus of oohs and ahhs and whistles sounded then.

Blushing madly,Sulli pulled back and patted her cheeks.

"Yah!How can you do that?"Sulli whispered loudly to Luhan.

Luhan just laughed and wrapped an arm around his embarrassed girlfriend.

"Ah my little Sulli!Are you embarrassed?"Luhan asked,pinching her cheeks and smiled.

Sulli did not answer him but just patted her red cheeks.

"Yah you're still coming to my house later right?Remember you promised to help me pack."Luhan said whilst they walked around the school for the last time.

"Nope."Sulli answered,teasingly.

Luhan stopped in his steps and pulled her back. "Yah!You said you were going to help me."Luhan said,looking at her.

"You kissed me in front of all those people just now.Why should I help you?"Sulli said staring playfully at him and folded her arms.

"Because I'm your boyfriend."Luhan said,hugging her."And,because you love me."

Sulli laughed softly.

"Pabo…"Sulli said softly,smiling.

Luhan just smiled and hugged her tightly. 


"Welcome to my house!"Luhan said,leading Sulli into his house.

Sulli just gazed around in awe.House was an understatement. Luhan's place was like a mansion.

"Luhan!Is that you?"A beautiful woman in her 40s appeared along side a handsome man also in his 40s.

"Mom!Dad!Meet Sulli.She's the girl I've been telling you."Luhan said excitedly.

"Mr and Mrs Xi.I am Choi Sulli.Nice to meet you."Sulli said bowing to her and smiled."You have a wonderful home."

"So you're the girl that has captured my son's heart!It's nice to finally meet you.You are very pretty."Mr Xi said jovially.

"Thank you Mr Xi."Sulli smiled,blushing again.

"Sulli how about a tour around the house while Luhan freshens up?"Mrs Xi said to Sulli while to her husband she said"Dear,Mr Wu has been calling.Perhaps you would like to return his calls?"

Luhan failed to notice that his mother was sending secret signals to his father.

"Ah…Yes of course dear."Mr Xi said and giving Sulli a pained smile he left.

Sulli wondered about that.

"I'm gonna go up first ok?"Luhan said to Sulli giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Mrs Xi flinched a bit at the scene.

"Come with me Sulli."


Knock knock

"Come in ."Luhan called.

Sulli braved herself and opened the door.

She saw Luhan trying to zip his full suitcase and chuckled softly at the sight.

"Yah you shouldn't be laughing.You should be helping me."Luhan said pouting at her while sitting on his suitcase.

Sulli giggled and walked over.She pecked his pouted lips making Luhan surprise.Usually Luhan was the one who initiated kisses.

"Are you alright?You don't seem like youself?Did you have too good a time with my mom?"Luhan said,glancing curiously at her.

Sulli stiffened a bit at his words then quickly recomposed herself.

"Your mom was very nice to me."Sulli said faking a smile.Then turning around,she sifted through Luhan's closet to see if there were any clothes he should bring.

"I knew you would like my mom.She's awesome right?"Luhan said,grinning happily at the thought of Sulli and his mom getting along.

"Hmm.."Sulli said,nodding her head.She took a deep breath and turned around to face him again.

"You're going to be here waiting for me when I come back right?I'm only going to be gone for two weeks."Luhan said pulling Sulli to sit beside him.

Sulli wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Of course.I will wait for you forever."


Two weeks later

"I'm sorry but the person you are calling is not available-"

Luhan groaned in fustration.He had been trying to call Sulli the minute he landed but was unable to reach her.

"Where could she be?Why is she not answering my calls?"Luhan muttered to himself.

"Welcome home Sir."The head butler greeted him at the door.

"Hi Ahjussi."Luhan said,smiling at him."Where's mom and dad?"

"They are at the company now.They will be returning shortly."The head butler said.

"Oh and there's a letter for you Sir."He continued while handing him a pale blue envelope."I shall take your things to your room Sir."

"Thank you Ahjussi."Luhan said handing him his luggage and taking the letter.Sulli's familiar handwriting came into view

I'm sorry,Luhan.

By the time you've read this I've already left the country.

Don't look for me Luhan.

I hope that you will forget about me and find someone else.

I love you...very much.

I'm sorry.

Love,

Sulli

"No..No.."Luhan muttered to himself,his eyes b with tears.

Sulli was gone.