Chapter Two

A college cinderella

Since Krystal got special permission,she was excused from class to give Luhan a tour of the school,for even though his family owned the school,he has never been there beore.Sulli went back to her class after the commotion.She was very embarassed about her fall earlier.She was sure that Luhan will think that she is a klutz.

Luhan's pov

Krystal is pretty,yes but she is a bit talkative.Luhan thought,glancing at Krystal who was sticking close to him.It seems to him that Krystal was just one of the other girls' trying to get his attention.It's not that he is proud or anything,it's just that it was pretty normal that girls follow him around.He was good-looking after all.As they were walking,they happen to pass by the senior class of fashion students,the class in which Sulli was in.Though Luhan majored in both vocals and dance,he was still quite interested in fashion.

"Can we take a look in here?"Luhan asked Krystal who was cut off by his question.

"Umm..why would you want to go there?I can bring you to the classes for dance.I myself am the head dancer of the school,I could show you some moves or.."Krystal said,not very happy that Luhan wanted to go in the fashion class knowing that Sulli was there.

Luhan ignored her and just went into the class.All heads looked up as he went in.Some girls started screaming a little,while others started fixing their hair and make up.Only Sulli who was so engrossed in her work that she did not bother to look up.Luhan noticed he,and thought that it was quite amusing that she did not even glanced at him.

He walked towards her with strong,even footsteps.It was not until that he bent his head to the level of Sulli's that she looked up.By then,their faces were only an inch apart.Sulli quickly moved away.Luhan was glad to see that she was the girl he had saved earlier.

"Hi."said Luhan to Sulli.

"Oh..umm..Hi.."stammered Sulli to Luhan.

Truth be told her heart started beating loudly when she noticed that it was Luhan.She still couldn't forget his warm,brown eyes staring into hers.

"You are very talented.I like the dress you are making."Luhan said,smiling to Sulli.

His smile was a smile that could light up anyone's day.His doe-like eyes turned into crescent-shaped slits,very similiar to Sulli's eye smile.

"Oh..Thank you."said Sulli to Luhan,nervously.

"What's your name?"asked Luhan.

"Umm..Sulli.Choi Sulli."

" Nice to meet you Sulli Choi Sulli."teased Luhan."My name is.."

"Luhan. Xi Luhan.I know"Sulli replied him,smiling a little.

"Well since that we know each other's names,can we be friends?"asked Luhan.

He found Sulli quite different and interesting.She had a cute way of brushing her bangs when she was nervous and stammering.

"Umm..I guess.Since that i know who you are and you know who i am."replied Sulli,giving him a shy smile.

"Good.Well i guess i'll see you around then,Sulli Choi Sulli."Luhan said,giving Sulli a smile before walking away.

Whispers were heard all over the room.Girls were jealous of Sulli and started whispering mean things about her.Krystal on the other hand,remained calm on the outside but actually fuming on the inside.

How did Sulli get his attention?Here i am,talking non-stop to him and he barely spoke to me except asking me that question earlier.thought Krystal.She vowed to herself that she would win Luhan's heart no matter what.

The next day,when Sulli was serving Krystal and Vanessa breakfast, Vanessa announced some shocking news.

"I heard that your school's founder's son has just transerred to your school.I am quite eager to meet him and has asked Krystal to invite him over for dinner with us.Tonight."said Vanessa causing Sulli to dropped the fork she was holding.

"Why so surprise Sulli?I am after all one of the important people in the society,so it wouldn't be strange i i ask him over for dinner right?Besides he may very well be my future son-in-law."said Vanessa.

Future son-in-law?Sulli felt her heart breaking a little.