Chapter Sixteen

A college cinderella

"Why do you like me?"

Sulli 's question caused Luhan to turn his head to look at her who was lying beside him.

He had grabbed a shawl from his car and laid it on the sand.They were now lying on their backs,watching the night sky which seemed to have more stars than usual.

"What do you mean?"Luhan asked.

"I'm not pretty,just plain.My figure is not that of a supermodel and I'm not from a rich family.So,what made you like me?"Sulli answered,keeping her eyes fixed to the night sky.

"You are not from a rich family,yes.But you have a beautiful face.Your bright eyes always sparkle when you smile,your lips..which are just perfect for me."Saying this Luhan lifted himself up so that he was half sitting half lying to capture Sulli's lips with his."I think I'm addicted to your lips."Luhan said,causing Sulli to blush and push him away.She sat up and turned towards him.

"You're different Luhan."She said,looking at him intently.

"Is that a good thing?"Luhan asked,returning her gaze.

"Yes.You are not like those types of rich kids who loves showing off their wealth and mock those who are not as well of as them.Although you come from a family who has wealth and title,you do not have the snobbish air around you.I thought that you would turn out to be one of those type of guys who likes playing with girls and throwing them away later.But,you proved me wrong."Sulli said.

"I'm not one of those shallow people Sulli.I really like you and you do not have to worry about me ever leaving you."Luhan said and stood up.

"Where are you going?"Sulli asked him,her brows furrowing.She stood up to follow him.

"I'm going to let the whole world know that I Xi Luhan like Choi Sulli with all my heart."Having said that,Luhan cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted.

"I XI LUHAN,LIKE CHOI SULLI WITH ALL MY HEART AND VOW TO NOT LET HER GET HURT AND PROTECT HER!!"Luhan shouted with all his heart.

"Yah!Xi Luhan!Are you crazy?!People will hear you and report you to the mental department."Sulli said,running over to him and covering his mouth with her hand to prevent him from shouting any further.

"I want everyone to know that I like you and that you are my girl."Luhan said,removing her hand from his mouth and held both of her hands tightly in his."But most importantly,I want you to trust me and believe in me when I say I like you."

"I never said that I didn't.I trust your feelings for me."Sulli replied.She tiptoed and gave him a quick peck.

Luhan grinned.

"Come on I want to show you something."Sulli said,taking his hand and leading him out farther towards the sea.

She kept her gaze fixed on the sand.She gave a squeal and bent down to retrieve something half-buried in the sand.

"Here."

She placed something on Luhan's outstretched hand.It was tiny piece of crystal blue glass that shimmered and sparkled like a diamond under the moonlight.

"It's a moonglass.Or what others like to call mermaid tear."She said,smiling at him.

"How did you know about this kind of stuff?"Luhan asked her.

"My dad.When he was still alive,he used to take me to the beach at night to look for moonglass.He said that moonglass should be given to someone you love.It's almost like giving them a piece from your heart."Sulli said,a sad smile playing on her lips reminiscing about the times she spent with her father.

"Thank you Sulli.I really love it."Luhan said,hugging her."Wait here."

Luhan walked along the beach.When he came back he was holding something in his hands and smiling mischievously at her.

"Give me your hand."Luhan said.

Sulli did as she was told.

Luhan pressed a small cool object in her hand.It was another moonglass but this one was a ruby red.

"Now you have a piece of my heart too."Luhan said,grinning at her."Don't lose it now."

Sulli wrapped her hand around it.She smiled.

"Thabk you Luhan."She said,wrapping her arms around him.

Luhan rested his chin on top her head and pulled her close.They gazed at the stunning sea view in front of them,wrapped in each others arms.

"You know they are going to look for us sooner or later."Luhan said.

"And?"Sulli asked.

"Do you want to give some more kisses before they find us?We can't actually kiss in front of them all the time."Luhan said.

Sulli pulled away and punched him,earning a groan from him.

"ert."She muttered and smiled.


Author's note

Sorry guys!I know I promised to update on Thursday and I did write the story but was unable to post it because my wifi suddenly busted.Sorry!

I want to say a special thank you to altheajungmontez for always commenting on my story and giving lots of support.Thanks girl!:)

Thanks to all you readers and subscribers too!:)

Do comment,subscribe and up vote!Till the next time!:)***