Chapter Four

A college cinderella

Krystal yanked Sulli off Luhan and slapped Sulli.Sulli's cheek immediately turned a deep red.

"Get off him!How dare you cause him to fall You clumsy oaf!"Krystal screamed in Sulli's face.

"Krystal...."Sulli whispered silently,tears gathering in her eyes."Please don't..."

"Shut up!!You are nothing more than just a  fatherless and motherless child.An ORPHAN!When i first saw you I immediately hated you.How you pretended to like me and welcome me even when I know deep in your heart that you hate us for coming into my family,that you hate that someone has came to take your mother's place!You are just our maid!Our MAID!Don't you get it?!You are worth nothing now that your father has died!"Krystal continued screaming."I hate your father too!Thinking that he can take my father's place1But that fool doesn't know he never will!"

SLAP!!!

"You.."Krystal said,her eyes grew round.

Everyone was looking at Sulli now,tears streaming down her face with her hand still stinging from slapping Krystal.

"You can insult me all you want.But you NEVER insult my father.You think he was pretending when he said that he loved you?When he said that he saw as his other daughter?He was speaking the truth.He would have given his life to save you,to save anyone who is his family."

"NO!He was pretending,he was lying!"Krystal shouted.

"You are the one who is lying!You are lying to yourself that your heart hasn't begun love him as your father.You just can't face the truth.My father and I...we really welcomed you and your mother into our family.I really liked you,I thought of you as my elder sister.I was so happy when I finlly have a sister,someone i imagined telling my secrets to,talk about boys,giving each other fashion tips,sharing each other's clothes..But I know that you see me nothing more than just your maid.I know that your mum was never happy when my dad wanted to give me half of his inheritance,so I was willing to ask him to give them to you.I just wanted a home.A family.But...I guess you guys never saw me as one of the family.."Sulli said,pouring out her hearts' contents.

"I am so naive...so stupid aren't I?"Sulli asked,laughing softly,not sure whether she was asking herself or the people around her.

"I will leave this house.You can forget that I had even lived with you for sixteen years.I will find some place to live in.I will never again disturb your lives."

Saying that,Sulli ran out of the house.

Luhan immediately ran after her,but was pulled back by Krystal.

"Luhan!Don't go!I...I have liked you from the firat time I saw you."Krystal confessed.

Luhan was shocked.He slowly pulled Krystal's hand from his wrist.

"Krystal...My heart has already found someone."