Chapter Thirteen

A college cinderella

"Hey,have you heard?Krystal and Luhan are together."

"What?Like seriously?"

"Yeah..Seemed that she was Cinderella."

"They make such a great couple."

Sulli froze when she heard them say that Luhan is dating Krystal and what's more that she is Cinderella.

But..I'm Cinderella.I was the one who was with Luhan..H-How could he do this to me?

"Sulli!Have you heard?Krystal is with Luhan!That b*ch!Telling everyone that she was Cinderella when you-"

"Vic..I'm sorry but I'm not feeling well.I need to go home now.."

"Ssul?you ok?You do look kinda pale.Alright here are the keys and don't worry I help you inform Miss Goo."

"Thanks Vic.."Sulli said,giving Victoria a tired smile.

"No need.Now just go on home and rest.I want to see you in bed when I get home ok?"Victoria said,pushing Sulli slightly towards the door.

Sulli nodded her head in return and dragged her feet down the stairs slowly.

Don't worry Ssull I am gonna make sure that everyone knows the truth.

Victoria promised in her heart.


The next day

"Ok class!As you all know our school is going to have its yearly Talent Festival!"Miss Goo announced.

Students started clapping their hands enthusiastically,with one exception who was deep in her thoughts.

"Alright class now settle down.The festival is usually held in our school but this year the school board has decided to hold the festival in....Jeju Island!"

More whoops were heard and this time it took two minutes for  Miss Goo to settle the class down.

"Oh!And one more thing,the school has decided to combine the fashion designing department with the Dance and Singing department so you will be working with the students there.I will give you more information tomorrow.Oh!and Sulli?See me after class alright?Now,class dismissed."

"you wanted to see me Miss Goo?"

"Yes.How are you feeling?Victoria told me that you weren't feeling well yesterday.Is everything ok?You seemed a bit...preoccupied today."

"I'm fine Miss..It's nothing."

"Are you worried about the trip?As you are on the scholarship naturally the expenses will be paid by the school."

"yes,I know but ..there is something I would like to ask Miss Goo..Can I not participate in the collaboration between the performing and designing classes?"

"But Sulli Taking part in this activity would surely help you in your future as a designer.I know that there are ..differences between you and some of the students of the performing classes but try not to be affected by them.This is for your own good,taking part in this activity will surely benefit you."

"..I guess you are right Miss Goo.Thank you for your advice."

"It's nothing.And..well..if you ever need any advice or help,you come to me alright?"Miss Goo said kindly.She had known about Sulli's situation with Krystal and had guessed that it was the reason why Sulli was reluctant in participating in the festival but she could see that Sulli had big potential in designing so she didn't want Sulli to give up this opportunity.

"Thanks Miss Goo."Sulli said,giving her a  weak smile.Then she bowed and left.


the day of the trip

"Hey Luhan!You're going?I thought you didn't like these kind of activities?"Sehun said to Luhan who was putting his luggage on the bus.

"Hey Sehun."Luhan said tiredly to the other male."I don't but Krystal does."He said,pointing to Krystal standing in the middle of a group of students.

"Dude,you don't..I mean do you really like Krystal?Just because she has the necklace it doesn't mean that she really is Cinderella you know?"

"To be honest..I don't know.Do I like Krystal?I just started dating her because she had the necklace so I thought that she was Cinderella.But..you know?I can't feel the spark between us,the feeling I had when I was talking to Cinderella..I don't have it with her..And..I don't know..maybe it's nothing but I feel that she is hiding something from me.And.."Luhan hesitated.

"And?"Sehun prompted.

"And..I think that I still have feelings for.."

"Ssul!You're here.Let's get on the bus quick I wanna have good seats."Victoria shouted to Sulli,going over to her and dragging her by the arm.

They walked past where Luhan and Sehun were talking.Sulli and Luhan's eyes met for a second.Then Sulli turned away and talked to Victoria.

Luhan kept looking after her,his eyes never leaving her small figure.

"Sulli.."


Author's note

Please don't kill me!!I am so sorry for not updating in a very long long time.><

But still happy to see that my subbies did not leave me and that there are new additions to the family!Yay!!:)

Keep supporting this story,up vote ,subscribe,read and most importantly COMMENTssSSS!

Haha ok thanks!And don't forget to support fx's new song and check out exo's new teaser!