Chapter Seven

A college cinderella

Two months have passed since Sulli has seen Luhan.She still went to school everyday,but she hasn't seen him anywhere in school.She kept hearing rumours that Luhan had gone back to China and that he may not be coming back.There are even rumours that he already has a girlfriend who is from a wealthy family with the looks and body of a goddess.Sulli kept telling herself that it is none of her business,that she was the one who had told him to move on and find another girl.However her heart still can't forget the way her heart beats frantically when their eyes met,how she shivers a bit when Luhan touched her,how her name sounded so much better when he was saying it.

She is currently living with Victoria.She and Victoria had become best friends.Her friendship with Victoria and Key are different.There are somethings that she would only tell to Victoria while there are somethings that are only told to Key.Nevertheless,those two people are now her family,or at least the closest she has to family and she loved them dearly.She and Nickhun,Victoria's boyfriend got along well too.They would sometimes talk about his life in China.He was caring and was like a brother to Sulli.

One day,while they were talking,Nickhun dropped a bombshell

"Luhan is coming back."

Sulli's heart stopped when she heard him say that.Luhan's...coming back?

"Wha...what?"

"Luhan's coming back."

"When?"

"On the day of your school's graduation mask ball."

Sulli was silent.The mask ball...Every student had to attend the mask ball.Girls would be in long,flowing dresses like fairytale princesses while guys would be dressed in black tuxedos.

"Are you going?"

Nickhun's question made her froze in her seat.Should she go?Key and Victoria have been pestering her to go for two weeks already.She had relunctantly given in and promised them that she would go but now that Luhan was going too,she was suddenly doubtful about whether she should go.She was scared about seeing him.What if all those rumours she had heard about him was true?That he really has moved on?

"How did you know this?"Instead of answering,Sulli threw a question at Nickhun.

"We're studying in the same school,Ssul.It's normal to know things like these.."

Luhan and Nickhun are studying in the same school?That means that i can ask him about how Luhan has been and..whether he really has a girlfriend.But..Do I really want to know?Can I accept the truth?Even if he really does have a girlfriend,what can I do about it?Aren't I the one who has pushed him away?I have only myself to blame.

"SSull?Sulli?Are you alright?"

Sulli snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of NIckhun's voice.

"Yeah..I'm fine."

"You know,Ssul,Just because he's going to the ball doen't mean that you shouldn't go.Don't let that stop you from going.It is your graduation ball after all,your night.And always know that,no matter what happens you will still have me,Victoria and Key.We will never leave you."

Nickhun's kind words touched Sulli's heart and made her eyes damp.

"Thanks Oppa.You are really a very kind person and I will forever be grateful for what you and Victoria Unnie and Key have done for me."

Sulli was silent for a moment.

"I will go..to the mask ball.I will go because I deserve to go and I will have a great time."

Sulli said,her heart full of determination.

She immediately dialled Victoria's number.

"Victoria Unnie?Let's go get ready for this ball."