Chapter Eleven

A college cinderella

"Hey..."Luhan said gently,slowly approaching her.

"I'm sorry..I shouldn't have told you that..I..I need to go.."Sulli said,backing slowly away at first then turning and running away.

"Wait!!"Luhan said,starting to chase her.

"I'm sorry!"Sulli shouted over her shoulder.

"Wait!!Tell me your name!"Luhan shouted,picking up his pace.

Sulli was already running up the ballroom stairs.

"Hey dude!What's wrong?"Sehun said.appearing beside Luhan.

Luhan took off his mask,revealing who he is.There was a few gasps and girls started screaming.

"It really is Luhan!"Krystal said,wide-eyed and starting pushing through the crowd to get to him.

"Wait!Don't go!"Luhan shouted,hoping that the mysterious girl would stop running.But his voice was muffled by the screaming of the girls surrounding him.

Sulli heard the screams and looked back for just a second.She saw Luhan admist the crowd of screaming girls,confirming what she had thought just now.

"I'm sorry.."She whispered softly to herself,before turning around and left.

Luhan managed,with Sehun's help,to disentangle himself from the crowd of screaming girls and ran up the stairs,hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl.But she had vanished.

"Dude!Did you catch her?"Sehun said,panting a little.

Luhan shook his head.Something was glittering near his shoe on the floor.He bent down and picked it up.

It was a silver necklace with a butterfly pendant.

"Is this hers?"Sehun asked.

Luhan nodded.

"I'm going to find you."Luhan said.his heart full of determination.


The next day

"Sulli!How did you get home last night?!"Victoria asked her."Nickhun oppa and me went home by ourselves last night,but we didi look for you after you ran away fro-"Victoria could not continue for was quickly covered by Sulli's hand.Sulli was frantically asking her to lower her voice and kept hushing her.

"Vic!Don't say it too loud,people might hear you then everyone will know that it was me last night!"Sulli said in hushed tones but urgently."I'm still not ready to go to heaven this early."

Victoria nodded her and Sulli released her hand.

"I walked home yesterday.I needed to think things out.I'm sorry I let you worry."Sulli said,apologising to Victoria.

"It's fine.The thing that matters the most is you got home safely and..that you met your PRINCE!"Victoria said,forgetting to be quiet.

"Vic!!"Sulli said,covering .

"But it's all everyone's talked about.I mean,have you seen thes flyers?"Victoria said,pointing to a blue piece of paper stuck to the wall after pushing away Sulli's hand.

Confused,Sulli looked to where Victoria was pointing.

WHO IS CINDERELLA?

WHO IS THE GIRL

WHO HAS LUHAN'S

HEART?

ARE YOU THE ONE?

IF YOU ARE

COME TO THE BALLROOM

AT TWO TODAY

LUHAN'S LOOKING FOR 

YOU!

"Is..is this.."Sulli said,her eyes round.

"Yeah.He's looking for you!Isn't that great?"Victoria squeled.

Sulli didn't answer,she was still too shock.

"Vic.."

"Sulli,look who's coming.."

Coming towards her was-Luhan.