Chapter Fifteen

A college cinderella

"I-I don't know what you are talking about."Sulli said,turning away.

"Sulli,I know that you're Cinderella."Luhan said,looking at her.

"No,I'm not."Sulli said still denying.

"Yes you are.Why are you so afraid to admit that you are Cinderella?Is it because of me?Am I not the one you like?"Luhan said.

"It's not you."

"Is it because of who I am?"

Sulli kept silent.

"Sulli!You need to tell me why."Luhan said,turning her around and gripping her shoulders tight.

"Look!It's not you alright?!"Sulli shouted,pushing him away."It's me.Alright?"Having said that,she stood up and ran.

She did not know where she was running to.All she felt was the soft sand under her feet.She just needed to get away from him.

Suddenly she felt a hand gripping her arm.

Luhan turned her around and hugged her tight.

Sulli struggled against him,hitting his back and tried to push him away but all in vain.He was far too strong despite his skinny appearance.

She became tired and instead of resisting,she let him hold her.He her back and talked to her softly.

"Tell me Sulli."Luhan said."I know you have feelings for me."

"So what if I do?That doesn't change anything."Sulli said releasing herself from Luhan.

Luhan held her hand tight,afraid that she was going to run away again.

Sulli gave him a wry smile.

"Don't worry I'm not going to run away.You would catch me anyway."She said earning a light chuckle from him.

"I like you Luhan."Sulli said earnestly to Luhan."From the first time I saw you,I knew that my heart belongs to you."

Luhan smiled upon her words but his smile soon faded.

"But I am not going to be with you.I can't be with you."

"Why?"Luhan asked his voice broken.

"You and I..We are from different worlds Luhan.Even if you like me and accept me,would your parents do the same?"Sulli said,giving him a pained smile."They would never approve of you being together with me-a girl with no title,no money,not from a prestigious family?"

"I will explain it to them"Luhan said,taking both of her hands."Meet with them Sulli.They will surely love you after they get to know you."

"Luhan,even if they accepted me,what will the others think?"Sulli asked him."A handsome guy like you from a rich and famous family with a servant girl?They will never accept that.People will talk about us.Everything in your life,the way people treated you,will be different."

"I don't care about them Sulli.They can think whatever they want,talk all they want,I will still choose you."Luhan said.

"I don't want you to lose everything you have just because of me Luhan."Sulli said,her tears started to fall.

"If I don't have you then I would really have nothing in my life.I like you Sulli."Luhan said,closing the gap between them.

Luhan pressed his lips against hers.His lips were soft.Sulli responded to his kiss after a few seconds.It wasn't like those earth-shattering kisses.It was just a simple kiss but both could feel the other's feelings for each other.

Luhan broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers.

"I like you Sulli.Be with me and let me protect you."Luhan said.

Sulli did not answer but just nodded her head,blushing.

Luhan grinned and gave her a quick peck on the lips before pulling her into his embrace.

Sulli felt a smile creeping up her face.

She felt like she was the luckiest girl on earth.


Author's note

Okay guys!I updated!Hehe sorry for not updating.Give me more comments.Your comments are what fuel me.Haha:)

Anyways do subscribe,comment,upvote~

See you soon~