Chapter Fourteen

A college cinderella
"Ssul!!We're here!Look at the sea!It's sooo beautiful!"Victoria shouted. Sulli smiled upon Victoria's words and took a deep breath.The smell of salt water,the gentle breeze,the sound of the waves crashing…everything was so peaceful here. "Ok class!You have an hour of free time.But make sure you guys unpack first before going out to explore ok?Oh and make sure that you always have someone with you ok?"Miss Goo said. A chorus of yes replied her and she dismissed them. "Let's go Ssul!"Victoria said,dragging Sulli to go to their chalet.A chalet has two rooms that means four students are in one chalet. "Ugh Sulli?!" Sulli looked up and saw Krystal standing in front of her. "I am the unluckiest person in the whole world i swear!!How am I in the same chalet as you?!"Krystal screamed while fanning herself. "Look you are not yhe only one unhappy here ok?Just be mature or at least try to act mature!Come on Ssul."Victoria retorted and pulled Sulli away. Krystal stomped her foot while the two girls giggled to themselves thinking about the scene earlier. "Thanks Vic."Sulli whispered to Victoriawhile smiling. Victoria just smiled and hugged her. Later that night, when the students are all gathered,they played some games,sang songs,danced around the fire…the atmosphere was light and happy. "Oh Sulli!Can you help me go and buy some materials we need for tomorrow?"Miss Goo asked Sulli. "Sure Miss Goo."Sulli replied,smiling while standing up. "Thanks Sulli.Here's the list of things i need.But you can't go alone.Umm…Luhan!!"Miss Goo shouted to Luhan who was walking past them and motioned him to come. Sulli literally froze and started to tell Miss Goo that she was fine going alone or she could go with Victoria. "Miss Goo?Actually I can go alone or I could ask Victoria to come with me-"Sulli started telling Miss Goo but Miss Goo just waved her away and told Luhan who has arrived to accompany Sulli. Luhan nodded his head,his eyes resting on Sulli's flushed face. "Wait!Miss Goo!I can go with Luhan-I mean i can help you buy the things you need!"Krystal told Miss Goo.She had been watching the whole scene from afar. "It's ok Krystal.Thanks for your help but Sulli would be more suitable for this task.She knows the materials i need."Miss Goo said kindly but firmly to Krystal. Krystal was fuming inside but just smiled and tiptoed to kiss Luhan.After that she smiles triumphantly at Sulli. Sulli forced a small smile on her face while inside she was really hurting.She knows,in her heart,that she still has feelings for Luhan. "Let's just go."Sulli said to Luhan coldly and walked passed him after bowing to Miss Goo. "Here are my car keys Luhan.Drive safely."Miss Goo said handing him 5he keys. Luhan bowed and followed Sulli. The whole car ride was silent. "This should be the place Miss Goo said."Luhan said,breaking the silence.They are in front of a shop that sold cloth,threads,beads,everything you needed for sewing. Sulli nodded and got out of the car.Luhan followed suit. Sulli's eyes sparkled when they went in the shop.She felt the silkiness of the cloths, the ribbons and threads,ran her hand through the baskets of beads…Her face lit up in a smile. Luhan was watching her silently.He felt his heart leap when she smiled and felt a smile making its way across his lips. "What do you think of this?"Sulli said suddenly,holding a piece of cloth that is the colour of the sea. "Oh…Umm…It's pretty."Luhan replied her,surprised. "Why so surprised?"Sulli asked him,her brows furrowing. "Well,we haven't talked for awhile and just now you seemed angry at me."Luhan said. "Yeah but since you're here and i need your opinion,i guess there's no point in being angry and sullen right?"Sulli replied,picking up another cloth that is the has the colours of a beautiful sunset. Luhan smiled and Sulli's heart skipped a beat.She looked away and pretended looking for something. After buying the materials they needed they left the shop. AFter being on the road for a few minutes,they heard a hissing sound. Luhan stopped the car and got out to check. "Is everything ok?"Sulli asked him. "We have a flat tire.Hold on let me check whether there is a spare tire in he trunk."Luhan replied. He opened the trunk but there wasn't a spare tire. "There isn't one.I'll just call for help."Luhan fished his phone out but there was just a blank screen. "Sulli can you call?My phone is dead." "I did not bring my phone with me.Sorry."Sulli said apologetically. "It's ok.I guess we can only wait for them to look for us then"Luhan said."Luckily,we are at the seaside.Let's just sit down and enjoy the night view." He took off his shoes and motioned for Sulli to do the same. Sulli giggled and took off her shoes. They sat down,side by side,on the soft sand and looked up towards the night sky. "Sulli?" "Hmm?" "Do you like me?" Sulli was shocked and her eyes grew wide.She looked beside her and met Luhan''s eyes. "O-of course not.What are you asking?You have agirlfriend Luhan "Sulli replied him,looking away. "What if…I say…I like you?"Luhan said softly. Sulli was shocked.She dared not look at Luhan.Instead she busied herself with running the sand through her fingers. "Sulli…"Luhan called her softly and gently lifted her face to look at him. "I like you Sulli."Luhan said earnestly and Sulli could see the sincere in his eyes. "I have never stopped liking you."Luhan continued while tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "What about Krystal?You dated her."Sulli said,her voice wavering. "I thought that she was Cinderella.But I was wrong.I have found my Cinderella."Luhan said,his hand taking Sulli's. "You are my Cinderella,Sulli.You were the one I have been looking for the whole time."Luhan said,his hand holding Sulli's tightly.His face broke into a smile. Yes,He has found his Cinderella. Author's note I am soo sory for not updating!Mianhe!T_T thank you for not desserting me and i wanna apologise for the messy format cus i updated with my phone. Leave me comments amd upvote guys!!Thanks!muackss!**