Possibility

Dangerous Territory

 

Fact: July 17, 2012 -- BoA revealed poster for BoA 4354 ;July 22, 2013 -- Only One album was released ; July 23, 2012 -- Comeback show recording

- - -

'Well, didn't I tell you it's gonna be a hit?'

BoA downed another can of beer before replying. 'Why thank you for the support...' she muttered sarcastically with a fake smile. 'But that still doesn't explain why you have to stay here and lounge around my place, uninvited.'

BoA just released her latest album entitled 'Only One'. She will be busy promoting the song in several music shows and doing a lot of guest appearances in the coming days. 

Earlier today, she just finished recording for her comeback show that received positive responses from the attendees and several news stations. After the recording, her schedule became free for the rest of the day. She wanted to just go straight back home and probably have a few beers while watching her favorite drama before heading to bed. It was going to be a relaxing moment. She was definitely in a good mood until Yunho ruined everything for her. 

Yunho, on the other hand, dismissed all his schedules for the day after this taping just so he could spend more time with her. He was already outside, waiting. Truthfully, it was something BoA found bothersome. She needed to draw the line between work and personal affairs. She didn't appreciate Yunho's gesture but she can't blatantly tell him off either. 

Without being rude, she politely declined Yunho's offer to take her home. However, Yunho continued to badger her until it drove her insane. He insisted that since her house was on his way, he would drop her off personally. For the sake of ending the argument quickly, she reluctantly agreed and got in his car dejectedly. 

That was it. He was only supposed to take her home. 

When they arrived however, BoA got out of the car with Yunho still following her tail all the way into her house. He also made sure he made himself feel at home. 

It wasn't his first time in her house. In fact, they used to hang around her place a lot during the days together with the four other boys.  But it felt weird for BoA that there were only the two of them right now. 

Without meaning to, she started drinking more than what she would have liked, to loosen up. 

'Why are you so mean? Can't we do something like this once in a while? At least in the name of our friendship?' He answered, distracting BoA from her thoughts. 

She narrowed her eyes at him. Despite her earlier distractions, she still caught on the stress he added to his last few words. It became harder for her to shrug it off. For quite some time ‘til now, something seemed to bother her whenever Yunho was around.

'What do you want from me?' She asked without warning, testing him. She leaned her back on the wall and crossed her arms over her chest as if to intimidate the young man across the room. 

Yunho smirked as he placed his now empty beer can on top of the table. He stood up and walked across the room to stand in front of BoA. He towered over her significantly but BoA was never the type to back down on a challenge. He has always admired that spunk about her. 

Yunho looked at her. Her flushed skin matched her red lips so perfectly. He tried not to focus on it too much so instead, he drifted his gaze on her hair freely flowing around her shoulders. He liked it very much. But the best part was still looking directly into her eyes, and BoA doing the same for him although Yunho saw the uncertainties in them so clearly. He often wondered how she could keep up with this tough charade whenever she felt so unsure. 

BoA bit her lip. She wouldn't allow him to intimidate her further. He would not make her ask things that could potentially reveal her inner turmoil, she thought she was hiding so well with her indifference. 

'What do I want?' He murmured so faintly she barely had the time to hear it. 

He lifted her arms and placed his palms against the wall, trapping her in between them. Panic struck BoA as she attempted to push him away. Instead, Yunho's strong hands gripped her wrist and pinned her to the wall. He leaned so much closer, his hot breath brushing her face.

BoA struggled to get away but given her unfortunate circumstances, it's not as if her small body can do much, really. 

'Let me go Yunho,' she warned him trying to revive her confidence, after he conveniently shattered it to pieces, just a while ago. 

'But you asked me what I wanted...' He whispered so enticingly slow, it was like poison creeping through her veins. 

'I don't want to hear it anymore,' she shot back taking another attempt to free herself from his grip. Yunho just looked at her as she struggled. 

Sighing, he released her wrist in a momentary freedom before enveloping her in a tight embrace. Their bodies were pressed so close together that for a split second, BoA thought she could almost feel his heartbeat. 

Yunho buried his face on her shoulder and stayed like that for a long time. At that point, BoA stopped struggling and thought for a while. She realized that deep down, she didn't dislike his embrace. But with the knowledge of the possibility between them, came a scary thought. She shook her head violently, but it only signaled Yunho to embrace her tighter instead. 

'What I want..?' He whispered, catching her full attention once more. 

She stopped for a while, abandoning any attempts of resistance. She decided to listen to him. To those dangerous words that will drag her deeper into the abyss. 

'What I want is you. All I ever wanted is you, BoA...'

 

*

 

Author's Notes:

Well I guess I really had to ask help to write this story... So once again, I would like to give a shoutout to Jo! Who so patiently worked with me to improve this story. Truth be told, I'm actually losing confidence continuing this story but I dislike that feeling so even if slowly, but surely, I'll be able to convey this whole story eventually. Please just be patient. Te-hee!

Thanks for reading! 

image (c) owner