Wedding Preparations....

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

Eunjae POV

 

I was sleeping peacefully until someone enter in my room. I just ignore it thinking maybe the person was my mom. But suddenly I felt my bed sank. I still just ignore and sleep.

 

Good morning baby”.

 

What the—who the hell”. I said and opened my eyes to see who is that person and my eyes when wide. It was none other than KIM MYUNG SOO.

 

Yah what on the earth are you doing in my room”. I said and push his face from mine because he was so close.

 

Chill , I just came to pick you out”.

 

For”.

 

For our so called wedding preparation”. He said and smirked.

 

I'll take my shower”. I said and grab my towel , heading toward my bathroom.

 

After I took my shower I wrapped myself with a towel and went out from the bathroom. But to my surprised the jerk was still in my room.

 

YAHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING IN MY ROOM!!!!!”. I yelled at him.

 

What I was just waiting for you and besides I felt boring”. He said innocently.

 

If you don't mind I need to change”.

 

Don't worry I don't mind”.

 

Yah KIM MYUNG SOO I mean get out”. I pushed out from my room but before I could close the door he turn around and said...

 

You look hot for a nerd”. He whispered to my ears.

 

I blushed at what he say and just push him out from the room.

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

She looked so cute when she blushed. I seriously like to teas her. I was waiting for her and then she came down wearing something casual. Actually she really simple and cute-wait what am I thinking. YAH KIM MYUNG SOO YOU BETTER NOT FALL FOR THIS GIRL.

 

Ready, let's go”.

 

We went to buy our clothes , rings and etc. Then suddenly I felt hungry so we went to a restaurant.

 

What do you want to eat”.

 

Hmm...udon noodles and ice lemon tea”. She said excitelly.

 

So two udon noodles and two ice lemon tea”. I said to the waiter.

 

Why did you order the same thing”.

 

Because I like to eat udon noodles and drink ice lemon tea”.

 

O-okay. So did you told anyone about the marriage”.

 

No..not-yet. But I'll tell Infinite before the marriage....How about you”.

 

Haven't maybe I'll tell only to Jiyeon only”.

 

I just nod my head and then our order came. Then we talk about random stuff. After we finish Eunjae went to the washroom. I was sitting down until I noticed who is very familiar. It is a couple not from our table but the girl looks really familiar like Krystal.

So I texted Krystal and ask her where are you. She texted me back and said that she with her family having lunch.

 

We should get going”. Eunjae said coming out toward the washroom.

 

Uhm..yeah we should and besides it's getting late”. I said and drop Eunjae back and head toward Infinite hang out.

 

Krystal POV

 

Who's that you are texting baby”.

 

No one, oppa it is just my cousin”.

 

 

 

 

 


 



(NAMSTAR IS SO GREASING)