BWOH!!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

 

Narrator POV

 

During lunch time in school Eunjae was walking with Jiyeon towards the cafeteria to buy food. When they enter the cafeteria something caught Eunjae eyes. It was Infinite members who is sitting at corner, but what really caught her eyes was L and Krystal. They were feeding each other and acting so lovey dovey.

 

*What the hell that boy how can he do that when he is going to get marry soon*. Eunjae thought angrily.

 

L saw Eunjae was looking at him and he know that she is jealous looking at him and Krystal. He just smirked and turns back to Krystal. On the same time Hoya saw Eunjae and Jiyeon buying food. He started to smile unknowingly when he saw Eunjae. Hoya invite Eunjae and Jiyeon to eat with them.

 

Jae let's have lunch together”. Hoya ask Eunjae.

 

Hmm...nevermind we will eat there”. Eunjae replied because she don't want eat with L around her.

 

Wae , you don't like me anymore”. Hoya said and pulled Eunjae sit beside him before she could even answer.

 

While Woohyun pulled Jiyeon sit with him. Jiyeon just glared at him for doing that. On the other side l was burning with anger because the closeness between Eunjae and Hoya.

 

So let me introduce you to them , even though you'll have meet them the other day”. Hoya said to Eunjae and Jiyeon.

 

No need you Boradori ( it means Tinky Winky Teletubbies) . We can introduce ourself”. Sunyeol said to Hoya while he just glared at him.

 

Anyeong I'm Kim Sung Gyu and I'm the leader of the group”.

 

Yo!!! I'm Jang Dong Woo”.

 

Anyeong Eunjae , I'm your lovely oppa Nam Woohyun”. Eunjae just smiled at his greasiness.

 

And hey babe so long no see”. Woohyun try to flirt with Jiyeon by coming closer to her.

 

Yeah yeah you greaseball and if you don't mind go far away from me”. Jiyeon said while pushing Woohyun forehead with her finger. The other laugh because Jiyeon didn't fall for his charm.

 

Just ignore him I'm Lee Sung Yeol”.

 

And I'm the maknae Lee Sung Jong”.

 

Anyeong I'm Lee Eunjae and this is my bestfriend Jiyeon”. Eunjae and Jiyeon greet and bow at them.

 

Ah.... Jae and Ji we forgot about someone. This is L and his annoying girlfriend”. Sungyeol said and L just glared at him.

 

L just ignore them and having fun with his girlfriend , but deep inside his heart he is so jealous that Eunjae was so close with Infinite members. So he was planning to tell them later that he is going to marry her. Mean while Krystal was glaring at Eunjae because Infinite prefer Eunjae than her.

 

 

Myung Soo POV

 

After school end I was planning to tell Infinite member that he is going to get marry with Eunjae.

 

Yah , why the hell you ask us to come here”. Sungyeol ask him.

 

I have something important to tell you guys”. I said nervously.

 

What is it and why are you so nervous hyung”. Sungjong ask worriedly.

 

I'mgoingtogetmarrysoon”. I said as fast as I can.

 

*****there was a long silent for a moment*****

 

BWOH”. Infinite said in unison.

 

Shush I don't want others to know”.

 

Wow I mean I can't believe this”. Hoya hyung said.

 

Is it some kind of arranged marriage”. Sunggyu hyung ask and I just nod my head.

 

So who is the unlucky girl who is going to marry you”. Woohyun hyung ask and I glared at him.

 

You'll know her and she is in the same school as us”.

 

Same school with us. Who is she?” Dongwoo hyung ask.

 

Don't tell me it is Krystal”. Sungyeol hyung ask.

 

No I'll be happy if it was Krystal”.

 

Then who is it hyung”. Sungjong ask.

 

Eunjae”. I finally said.

 

BWOH!!!!!”


 

*****Sorry for the late update guys*******

*****PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE*****

( MYUNGSOO IS GOING CRAZY)

 

 

( YEAH INFINITE HAVE GRADUATED )

 

( INFINITE SHUFFLE DANCE )

( AND THERE'S   L   DANCE )