What A Day To Ruined.....

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

 

Brrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggg........her alarm rang.

As usual Eunjae woke up and took her bath. After that , she change into her school uniform. She braid her hair and wore her tick glasses then , she went down to eat her breakfast that her maids made for her. After that she went to school by bus.

 

Eunjae POV

 

' You'll be wondering why a rich girl is going by transport bus rite. It's because I don't want others to about my background so I act like I'm leaving a normal live'.

 

The moment I step in school and on my way to my class I heard someone call my name.

I turned around to see who was it and it was none other than my bestfriend Jiyeon.

 

Yah, why are you not waiting for me”, she said while catching her breath.

 

Because I want to reach class before the bell if not Ms.Nam will put us in detention”, I replied to her.

 

“And for your information we have 2 more minutes to be there”, I told her her again.

 

Jiyeon look at me for a moment and started to yell.

 

“BWOH!!!!! WHY ON ThE EARTH YOU TELLING ME NOW”.

 

Before I could answer her shw just dragged me to the class before the bell ring.

 

(skip the lesson)

 

During lunch I and Jiyeon went to the cafeteria to buy our lunch and take our at the rooftop. After I bought my lunch suddenly someone bumped into me and spilled my food on someone.

Then I looked to see the person was it was none other than the most noisy and annoying brat krystal.....wait....WHAT....KRYSTAL....What a day to ruined my life.

 

Krystal POV

 

Aaaaaagggggrrrrhhhhh”, I yell because my uniform is ruin.

 

So I looked up to see who on the earth ruin my uniform and it was Eunjae. Oh My God she is raelly messy with the wrong person.

 

“Yah , are you blind or something where on the earth did you put your eyes”, I shouted at her.

 

I'm sorry I seriously did not meant to ruin your uniform because someone bum-”, I cut her of before she could finish it.

 

“Shut up. You thought that I will believe you and I know you did it on purpose...rite UGLY”, I smirked at her.

 

Eunjae POV

 

*Ouch , that hurt when she call me ugly*, I thought to myself.

 

Suddenly , Jiyeon shouted at Krystal .

 

She said that she's sorry you brat why are you causing a scene here”.

 

Jiyeon calm down”, I told her trying to calm down but Krystal just roll her eyes.

 

Then , someone came towards us and said “What's wrong baby”.

 

I turned up to look wo is the person is and I got shocked of my life.

 

It's was Krystal boyfriend KIM MYUNG SOO.........