THE TRUTH

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

NARRATOR POV

 

O...oppa I ca...can ex..plain”. Krystal stutter because she was caught red-hand by Myungsoo .

 

You mean , explain like you were making out with another guy”. Myungsoo ask and glared at the guy who's beside her .

 

Yeah , she was making out with me until you came and ruined it”. Krystal smacked Kai arm telling him to shut up but he just returned with a smirk . Myungsoo was so pissed-off because of Kai cockiness . He was about to break Kai neck but he manage to controlled himself .

 

So I guess this will be the last time I'm seeing you”. Myungsoo smirked at Krystal .

 

But oppa--”. Before she can explain Kai cut her off .

 

Yeah , it's the last time . So you can leave us now . Bye Bye”. Kai told Myungsoo and Krystal looked at him with wide eyes . Then , Myungsoo left the both of them alone in the room . Krystal was about to stop Myungsoo when Kai pulled her back towards him .

 

Are you out of your mind . He's leaving”. Krystal yelled at him .

 

Let him go”. Kai told her .

 

WHY!!! Don't you know we need his money to survive”. Krystal yelled was more .

 

Krystal and Kai are actually a couple . But their parent's doesn't allow them to date each other so both of them ran away from home because they love each so much that they can't even separate . But they need money to survive , so Krystal be Myungsoo girlfriend to pay their school fees house rent and everything else . Kai doesn't agreed with her but he got no other choice .

 

I know but starting this moment I'll take care of you . I will do anything to make your life like a princess . I'll work day and night to make you live comfortable . I'll protect you no matter what just let us live a life with no cheating and be happy forever”. Kai said while caressing her left cheek . Krystal eyes was filled with tears when she listen to him .

 

I'm so sorry”. Krystal said .

 

You don't have to let's just go back home”. Kai smiled at her and whip her tears with his thumb . Krystal just nodded her head .

 

I love you”. Krystal hugged him .

 

I love you too”. Kai smiled at her .

 

 


*****SO GUYS IT'S KAI AND KRYSTAL MAMENTS....I HOPE YOU LIKE IT*****

****DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBED****