What the!!!!!

Arrange Marriage With Someone You Don't LOVE!!!!!

 

Narrator POV

 

 "So Eunjae how was your day with MyungSoo”. Mrs.Lee ask her daughter.

 

 Eunjae just roll her eyes in silent because she just thought of that jerk left alone in the street make her blood boiled to the max's.

 

 “Yeah , it was great”. She replied to her mom and head towards her room.

 

**THE NEXT DAY**

 

Eunjae was heading towards the cafeteria with Jiyeon suddenly someone tap on her shoulder. It was Hoya her ultimate crush.

 

 “Hey Eunjae”. Hoya said.

 

 “Oppa , what are you doing here”.

 

 “Nothing I'm just going to dance in the cafeteria”,

 

 “Bwoh”.

 

 “Hahaha I'm just joking. Why people usually come to cafeteria to eat right”. He said while chuckle at her cuteness,

 

 “Oh right , I forgot about that”.

 

 “So want to join with me for lunch”. Hoya ask her.

 

 “Sure. You don't mind that Jiyeon join with us”.

 

 “Ofcourse I don't mind”.

 

 While Hoya was talking with Eunjae and Jiyeon , the others Infinite members was walking towards them.

 

 Yah why are you leave me and talking to beautiful girls”. The greasy Woohyun ask Hoya.

 

 What do you want Hyung”. Hoya ask the annoying Woohyun.

 

 Hi ladies do mind me joining you'll for lunch”. Woohyun ask the Jiyeon in his greasy way and ignore Hoya.

 

 Jiyeon just ignore him cause she don't like him because he is one of the biggest player in their school. While the other Infinite members trying ti stop Woohyun for flirting with Jiyeon.

 

 Ahhhh hyung can you stop it you are scaring her”. The maknae Sungjong scolded Woohyun.

 

 Yah Lee Sungjong you better shut your mouth”. Woohyun scolded the maknae.

 

 “Yah no one dares to call Yah Lee Sungjong except me”. The leader with small eyes Sungkyu said.

 

 Seriously Grandpa. You think you cool ah picky on the youngest”. The choding Sungyeol said.

 

 “Just don't bother them . They are FOOLS”. Dongwoo said to Hoya and the girls.

 

 “YAH JANG DONGWOO WHO ARE YOU CALLING FOOLS”. All of them shouted at Dongwoo.

 

 Dongwoo ran towards the cafeteria while the others try to catch him. While Hoya try to stop Namstar flirt with Jiyeon except for one of them that is L was staring at Eunjae like she was one of the target for him. Eunjae noticed L was staring at her but she ignore him and giggled at Hoya who trying to stop Woohyun.

 

 Yah L are trying to eat the poor girl. You look like a erted guy staring at her like that”. Sungyeol said to L.

 

 L just glare at Sungyeol and head towards the cafeteria. Sungyeol was just left clueless.

 

 I'm right he is CREEPY”. Sungyeol said and head towards the cafeteria.

 

 During lunch the four of them eat together at the rooftop. Even though Hoya din'd want the greasy guy to follow them. The four of them had their lunch happily and they get to know each other more.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

 *How could she have lunch with Hoya hyung. Doesn't she know that I'm her future husband. I mean how could she just follow other guys* I thought to myself during lunch.

 

Oppa do you want some”. Krystal ask trying to feed me.

 

 Could leave me for a moment you are so annoying”. I yell at her.

 

 Wooooohhh , is this new or it just L yelling at his beloved GIRLFRIEND”. Sungyeol said.

 

 Krystal was already crying. I felt bad for shouting at her cause I was pissed with Eunjae.

 

 I'm sorry babe. I din't mean to yell at you”. I said while trying to hug her.

 

 I'll forgive oppa if you bring out for date”.

 

 Sure next week I'll bring you out”. I said and smiled at her.

 

 While I was hugging her the other Infinite members were doing face like they want to puke. I just glare at them and ignore them later cause I know that none of them like Krystal. Then I got a text from my mom that ask me to pick Eunjae together after school because they are having dinner together at Eunjae place. I was going out of my mind what if someone find about us. That's it my relationship with Krystal is ruined.

 


 ( YEAH BABE I UPDATED)

 ( HE IS HOT RITE )

( NOOOOOO I'M HOTTER )